Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

Ron and Debbie lay in each other's arms for several minutes kissing and simply stroking each other's bodies. Debbie enjoyed this afterglow of sex, the peaceful time, just holding each other without any restrictions to their touch or sight. This was a special time just for them.

Ron's cock had shrunk to only a shadow of its magnificent appearance of moments before. Debbie decided it still had a special charm in its relaxed state. While not as sexually exciting, in her mind it signified his contentment. Satisfaction with their sex. For the first time she held a new depth of feeling, something she identified as true love, a mature closeness she now recognized only came from the joining of man and woman. No more school girl uncertainty. She was sure she was in love with this young man. Another surprise struck Debbie. She felt none of the shame and embarrassment she expected. This was a goodness that made her warm inside, a special excitement, a contentment of her own.

Ron experienced his own revelation. While he would not turn down his aunt's lusty desires, doing the same things with Debbie exposed sexual feelings that had nothing at all to do with lust. It confused him somewhat. Making love to Debbie was definitely better than simply fucking. Sex with feeling, special feelings for this girl, made it out-shine the other ten-fold. He didn't want to lose this. He would protect this new closeness in their relationship. This was the difference between sex for the sake of sex alone, and sex with love.

While Ron marveled at the afternoon's lessons, Debbie was becoming impatient with his inattention. She had found a new exciting pastime with her lover. He acted as if all he wanted to do now was lay here and hold her in his arms. Well, she'd just see if she could change his mind. She felt freed from a host of stressful feelings, able to explore her hunger for Ron without the fear of desire getting control of her mind. Looking around the room, Debbie's eyes found their drinks sitting neglected, the ice melted, untouched on the book shelf next to his stereo. She knew they had long since become warm. "Want another glass of tea?"

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll get it," he responded, locating enough energy to pull free from her arms and handle the chore.

"No, you stay here. I'll get up." She padded off to the kitchen with the warm glasses. As she put together the drinks, adding ice and sugar, she was more aware of her nudity here in the kitchen than she felt in Ron's bedroom. Returning to their privacy, she realized Ron's room now held different feelings for her. She smelled sex in the air, felt totally at home with her clothes on the floor and her man in his bed. She liked it that Ron's eyes followed her nude body as she entered the room and handed him his glass. The young girl stood beside the bed and drank her tea, one hand on her hips, the other holding the glass to her lips. Aware of his renewed attention, she posed for his admiration. She marveled at her own brazenness. Only days ago she would have found it impossible to stand here in front of Ron, completely nude and enjoying his eyes traveling her body in this special way. She refrained from giggling out loud at the thought, but this had been the last day of school and yet this afternoon had held some of the biggest lessons of her life thus far. All sorts of sexy new things were happening. If that wasn't enough, she realized she was finding new ways to think about them as well.

Debbie's body was thirsty so she finished the whole drink. Standing by the side of the bed, she waited until Ron did the same, accepted his glass and returned both to the shelf where the first two drinks had sat and warmed.

"Why don't you come here, honey?" Ron called. "I sure would like to kiss you some more."

"Kiss me? Just where did you have in mind?" she teased.

"Oh ho. Now I've got a smart ass on my hands. Well for your information, I don't care where I kiss you. Anywhere in particular you think might be fun?" Ron got into her kidding.

"Ha. I just might have a special place for you to kiss, at that." She ran a hand down and around her thigh to her ass cheeks.

"Bring it here sweetheart. I'll kiss your beautiful ass absolutely anytime. Might even give you time to gather a crowd first."

Debbie was tempted to stick her ass in his face just to call him on the idea. Another thought came to mind, though. Something she considered very important.

"Where did I leave my purse, Ronny? Do you remember?"

"Last I saw, it was in the living room. On Mom's chair, I think."

"Thanks. I'll be right back." She loped to the other room, retrieved her purse, and returned. Coming down the hall, she searched the bottom of the satchel until she located the small box Pam had given her. She was not sure she'd need its contents, but the thoughts running through her mind were strong enough she wanted the protection close at hand. She certainly did not want to have to stop in the middle of things if she made the decision to commit herself to the ultimate intimacy.

She palmed the small container as she entered the bedroom, threw her purse beside the bed, and slid in beside Ron. Now where could she put it without admitting to him she was entertaining the idea of going all the way? She'd be mortified for him to see what she carried if they didn't end up using it.

Ron solved the problem for her. While she climbed back into the bed, he jumped out of it. "Got to go," he said as he picked his way across his clothes cluttered floor and on to the bathroom.

She looked around Ron's bedroom for a handy place of concealment. She finally thrust Pam's gift between the mattress and box springs. She chose a place close to her purse where it would not be hard to retrieve should she not require its protection. Once she'd found her hiding place, she settled her back against a pillow propped against his headboard and waited for Ron to return to the room. Now she was ready.

When Ron stepped through the doorway Debbie raised one knee until her foot lay flat on the mattress. The young man stopped in his steps to take in the vision of his lady there on his bed, blankets thrown askew, her sexy body displayed without a single stitch of clothing. This was exactly as he imagined seeing her before Aunt Pam arrived.

After standing still for a lengthy look, Ron moved on, filling his eyes with the beautiful vision of her. At the edge of the bed he sat on the mattress, leaned forward and with as much feeling as he could muster, kissed her luscious lips and wrapped his arms around her. Their kisses got hot quickly, open mouthed, with even their tongues readily involved. The tips came together to tease and taste and play, caressing each others lips and thrusting their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Whether because of their new found freedom or because of their nudity, they each felt an escalation of their passions almost immediately.

Debbie was first to break from their kisses. She looked down his crotch, reached out and took his softened cock between two fingers. No longer scary, threatening, or unmentionable, she held his member comfortably, anxious to see if she could raise its proud head.

Meanwhile Ron rained kisses on the hollow of her neck, working his way upward until he captured the fleshy lobe of her ear between his lips. Sucking and working his lips and tongue over the little piece of flesh as Debbie leaned in to her exploration, he ran his tongue around the rim of her ear. When he stuck the tip of his tongue inside, his actions seemed to devil her. Chills ran down and over her neck and back.

Debbie thrilled to Ron's attentions while watching with fascination as his cock began its transformation. It swelled between her fingers, stood up and even changed its width and color as it filled with blood. Grown to approximately half its full size, she grasped it in her whole hand and began a slow and gentle pumping, pulling more and more blood into the organ. In response, Ron abandoned her ear and slid down and sideways enough to begin nibbling at the nipples of her breasts.

Debbie's capacity for passion surprised even herself. She was quick to warm to the passion growing between them. His mouthing of her nipples brought them to erection, while her stroking his member brought an extraordinary effect on him as well.

When Ron left her breast and began kissing down the length of her trim body, she watched for a little while. His mouth traveled down her stomach. It was obvious to her where he was headed. Just thinking of his touching her there with his lips and tongue brought her sex fluids flooding up.

He continued to move down her body, kissing slowly, covering her taut abdomen with light, feathery kisses, until he reached the musky, scent-laden hair at the junction of her thighs. He skipped over her snatch to work down one leg, kissing its sweet inner flesh for several moments. Debbie's legs opened to him, enabling his head to reach the soft flesh waiting there. Once he'd cherished every inch of skin from ankle to knee, he started back up the other leg. This time when he reached where her legs joined her crotch and felt the hair covering her nether lips against his cheek, he drove his tongue into the folds of her cunt. His sudden move brought a startled gasp from Debbie, but she did not pull away as he explored her with his tongue and lips.

'What other wonders have I been missing out on, ' Debbie thought. 'Why did I wait so long to find delight in my body? Or Ron's, ' she added, inching her way down the bed until her face found itself inches from his cock and balls. They lay on their sides head to foot to head, now. Ron's knees bent, extending his calves off the mattress as he licked her cunt. She never even thought about her next action. She just took his cock into her mouth.

Without hesitation Debbie found this was even nicer than the wonderful things she'd experienced a little earlier. This way they could excite each other in a very special way at the same time. Ron's cock became super hard again, but she couldn't find the juices she expected to surge from inside it. She sought his pre-come eagerly, but tasted none of his essence on her tongue even though she licked and licked at the hole at the tip of his cock. She even tried to press the tip of her tongue into the tiny opening. Almost disappointed at not getting the taste she sought, she thought about asking Pam why Ron's cock would seemingly run dry. But, that was for later. She was too engaged by the feelings running through her right now.

Ron was certainly not having any problem finding moisture. He could drink from her, there was so much. He ran his tongue over her slit, even drove it into the honey hole in her body. The one he wanted to fill with his cock so badly. What they were doing was so much better than the frustration of the practically virginal kissing she allowed only a week ago, he knew better than to complain. Maybe soon she would change her mind and give herself to him. He could always hope and he was willing to wait.

The lovers' bodies seemed to migrate around the bed until each lay with their face happily buried in each other's crotch. Each sought to bring the other's passion to the boiling point.

Ron rolled onto his back. He did not leave off his licking, but rather pulled Debbie with him, grasping her by the buttocks with his arms keeping her to his face as he rolled. The position forced Debbie to hold her weight with her arms. She would have choked on his swollen cock if she hadn't. And now she could experiment anew. She learned to bob her head, slipping part of his cock from the depths of her mouth, only to accept it again. She found that being above him, she could caress his thighs with her hands while her mouth enjoyed his rigid rod. While not concerned as yet, her actions did not seem to be bringing him to a climax. The sensations created by her sucking his cock were clearly intense. Wonderfully intense for both of them. He was rock hard. She was quivering. She felt his abdomen in contact with the tips of her breasts and even this contact was special. Just touching her man with her naked tits sent extraordinary feelings through her. Ron's tantalizing tongue touches did great things to Debbie as well. She was building steadily toward an explosion. How this one would compare with her first climax of the day remained to be seen. Her fluids began flowing the moment he put his mouth to her slit and suckled. Rolling her pelvis, she opened herself to his licking. Every once in a while she shuddered as the feelings increased throughout her whole body. She climbed a ladder she hoped would take her over a summit that at the moment seemed to be only just out of reach. Each time she climbed a rung she nearly reached the top to slip over. And at each peak she expected to find release from the wonderful tension he was creating. What she found was another upward climb, then another, repeating the experience at each new crest. There was no release, no downward slide to indicate she had reached a climax. She only found the next higher plateau for him to take her to.

Ron knew what was happening to her. He heard her moans around the cock buried in her mouth. He felt the vibrations of her throat and mouth as her words tore from her body from his attention focused on lips and tongue to her wet clit and the vivid red, engorged lips of her pussy.

She began panting, mewing her intense feelings. Her head twisted from side to side. By the time she brought her mouth up off his cock so she could breath just a little easier, her climax seemed to be only moments away. She clamped her lips at the bottom rim of the crown of his cock and tried to increase his pleasure. The side to side shake of her head, almost an imitation of a dog with its toy rag, expressed her own emotional high. When she reached this summit, only to find yet another upward climb facing her, she released his cock completely, threw her head back and stretched her throat so the very tendons stood against her neck.

"R-o-o-n-n-n-y-y-y! Ronny. That's-s-s-s... I... I can't. I can't take it any... any longer. Ronny... you have got... oh, stop! O-h-h-h-h, shit! Oh Ronny!" she shouted. The upward spiral of feeling in her sex parts grew so raw she yanked her snatch from his mouth and flung herself to the side. She clamped her thighs together and brought her hands to the junction of her legs, her pelvis rocking in mock fucking motions as she slowly brought herself under control.

Ron thought she had climaxed until he looked at her face. The lack of release was clear. "Are you all right, baby?" he asked as he turned end for end on the bed so he could gather her in his arms.

"I will be. In a moment. Oh, Ronny that got so intense! I just kept going up and up. Will I ever go over the top?" she asked, almost in tears.

"I think so. I really don't know."

"Well, for right now just hold me for a little while. Will you?"

"You know the answer to that," he told her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, pulling her to him.

Debbie did slowly back off from the frustrated emotional high their sex played on her. She searched her head for something to anchor the disappointment and remembered that the experience was similar to what happened with the vibrator. That time, Pam's getting involved brought everything together. Maybe she only needed a little extra stimulation to bring her off when that happened. She would need to think about the answer to that question.

The feel of Ron's body holding her close allowed her to relax and realize their love making didn't necessarily have to end here for the afternoon. She had lost none of her interest. Ron was still unsatisfied, and certainly did not want to stop. Even though intensely frustrated at the moment, she still felt confident things would work out.

Debbie brought her lips to Ron's. They almost overwhelmed each other with their passion. Ron clearly wanted more. His mouth opened to thrust his tongue into her mouth, searching the far reaches of it, brushing the top of her mouth and her teeth, nudging and tasting all over the inside of her mouth.

She met Ron's passion with her own, accepting his kisses, pressing against his naked body, squirming against him to get as much skin to skin contact as she could. The nipples of her breasts swelled and sent ripples of pleasure straight to her wet and wanting cunt as she pressed and dragged them against his chest muscles. His hardened cock pressed against her abdomen as they hunched against each other. He was leaking fluid again now, leaving a clear trail on her stomach. It coated her skin all along the length of his hard barreled cock where it pressed against her. Debbie arched her neck in pure delight.

Ron never skipped a beat, kissing her exposed throat, the swell of her pert, young breasts, and finally burying his face between the fullness of those globes. He grasped a cone of flesh in each hand and pressed them against the side of his face. He captured the nipples of both tits between his fingers, twisting and turning the nubbins until they were completely erect, hard and sensitive. Now the searching end of his young cock found the willing slit between her legs.

When Debbie hunched against him the next time, Ron pushed up with tightened buttocks. His cock drove between her legs, separating the quivering lips of her cunt with the velvet soft crown of his organ. His cock was at the wrong angle to even threaten to enter her honey hole. It slid past, protruding from the back side, caught between her legs and the cheeks of her ass. The lovers now lay nose to nose with Ron's cock cradled between Debbie's tightly clamped thighs and buried in her crotch.

They began making the motions of fucking, dragging his cock back and forth in the tight, slippery pocket formed by their position. Her moisture flowed down around his cock, lubricating them both. Ron pulled his buttocks back away from Debbie's crotch. The head of his cock slid through the pocket between her legs and pulled a small grunt of gratification from Ron. He pumped again and the lips of her pussy spread as he moved, opening against the length of his rampant cock shaft, enfolding him like the softness of a rabbit fur muff. Pressing forward, Ron thrust his manhood deep into the valley of her tightly clasping thighs until their crotch hair mingled and mashed together. The ridge running the length of Ron's cock kept in constant contact with his girl's clitoris. Her hunching, thrusting hips told that her sexual heat was indeed spiraling upward again. He grasped the cheeks of her ass, jamming their bodies together as he plied his passion with lips and tongue as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.