Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

The next morning Ron left on foot early to walk Debbie to school. Pam planned to go shopping over in Brownsville and would be home late afternoon. She cautioned him to go slow with Debbie, "The girl will come around if you don't go scaring her with too much too quickly."

He was a little concerned about Debbie's reaction to yesterday afternoon. They certainly went further then than they ever did before. And even though she showed no sign of being upset by yesterday's events, acted no differently than she did on their way to school on most mornings, the only things she seemed excited about were a possible job at Carl's Drive-in and getting a tan as nice as Pam's.

They only had morning classes today and the rest of the day was theirs. Two days of relaxation before returning on Friday morning to pick up their report cards, then graduation exercises Friday evening. Ron's class practiced all week, getting their entrance to the gym just right. He'd thought graduation would be a lot more exciting, but Ron was not even sure if he wanted to attend. What with his parents being away, a lot of the appeal was gone. Debbie felt certain he would miss having experienced the ceremony with his classmates, and encouraged him not to pass on the event, even if his parents were in New York. His cap and gown already hung in his closet, yet he was still torn by indecision over the whole thing.

The young lovers met after their last class and walked unrushed, hand in hand toward Ron's house. They planned to spend the rest of the afternoon together. As they walked up the country lane from the school house, friends honked their horns as they passed. Some even offered rides which they turned down, completely satisfied to be together, walking past maturing grain fields and cattle range, thoroughly enjoying the few short miles it took to reach his place.

"I have to get home for dinner this evening. Mom's sister and her whole gang's going to be there," Debbie explained.

"I was really hoping you'd stick around tonight."

"We'll have all summer. It's important to Mom. Maybe you could come have dinner with us tonight? You know, you're always welcome."

"No, I'd better keep Pam company. It wouldn't be too nice to leave her all alone. She won't be here all that much longer. Well, we still have all afternoon. Right?" he asked, afraid she would change her mind about spending the afternoon all alone with him.

Debbie didn't say anything, only nodded her head and looked out across the corn field they were passing. She wasn't yet comfortable with the possibilities this time alone could hold for them. A heady expectancy was getting a jostling from doubts that she was truly ready to accept her sexuality the way Pam had accepted hers. She'd decided last night, laying alone in bed, she wanted to explore those wonderful feelings she glimpsed the evening before. Now here she was second guessing her decision.

Ron recognized some of the reasons behind Debbie's uneasiness, and decided to show her he could be trusted not to push her into something she was not sure she wanted to do. Actually she never came out and said she didn't want the same things he did, only that they should wait. That response came from her whenever the subject came up. She was constantly telling him they should not rush into anything. She didn't say that today, but she was being especially quiet. Ron figured she was feeling the pressure to go further than they had. Apparently she wasn't certain of his feelings, that if she was ready for sex with him, then fine, and if not, well, he'd no reason to insist on something he had plenty of with his aunt. Pam was not showing any sign of becoming tired of him or their love making. It certainly took a lot of the stress out of this part of his relationship with Debbie.

The two were going to be alone all afternoon and wouldn't have to worry about being discovered or disturbed. Only getting started remained before Debbie felt she could begin to understand these feelings driving through her. In fact, she was counting on Ron's being a little aggressive. His passive consideration was causing her more concern than she would have expected it to.

When they arrived at his house, Ron poured iced tea and they sat at the kitchen table talking about everything except what was really on both their minds.

Debbie wore a full skirted, green and yellow plaid cotton dress, its very proper hem line just below her knees. The skirt swayed gracefully as she walked. The buttons holding the bodice together went from the cute little Peter Pan collar to her waist, held tightly with a solid green cloth belt. She choose this particular dress as she got ready for school this morning with the idea that it was easy to get in and out of and easy for Ron to get his hands inside of. He could reach all those places she had found so terribly exciting last night without having to remove her clothing unless she wanted to. She was still hesitant to admit out loud that she wanted him to make a move on her. On the other hand, once he got started, she did not want to be wearing something difficult to get out of if they agreed to 'go all the way'.

Debbie finally decided Ron was taking much too long. Why, he wasn't even trying to kiss her. "Let's go into your room. Listen to Elvis on your hi-fi?"

"How 'bout radio, instead?" Ron picked up their drinks and led the way. When WWWK was dialed in properly, he turned the volume up to right below where it would have rattled the windows, just in case they might want to talk. When he turned back away from the radio he found Debbie stretched out on his single-wide bed. Her skirt was pulled to the far side of the bed to leave a cleared space on the mattress for him to lie down beside her. Ron's heart beat a bit faster at the sight. When he slid onto the bed, she turned on her side and laced her arms about his neck, pulling him in close. As their lips came together, she nestled into his chest, snuggling up from hip to shoulder.

They kissed through several songs, their mouths exploring with equal enthusiasm. Without even noticing it, Ron began running his hands over Debbie's back, squeezing her tightly to him as their passion mounted. She was first to bring her tongue into play, slipping the tip of it into his mouth, licking at his lips, and occasionally coming into contact with the tip of his tongue. Their kisses deepened.

These less than innocent kisses were having the expected effect on them both. Ron's experiences of the past few days had him impatient for more. He had to force himself to keep a slow and steady rhythm so he did not force the issue. To go too fast and have her freeze up again would move them apart, not bring them closer to a rousting good fuck.

His cock was cramped inside his boxer shorts and jeans, trapped at an awkward angle. He wished he could simply reach into his pants and straighten it.

She pressed him onto his back and turned with him so that she was now laying beside his hips with her body closely pressed against him. When she raised a leg and draped it across him, her new position molded the inside of her thigh against his cramped hard-on.

Immediately she broke their kiss. "Is there something alive in there?"

"In where?" He seriously had not understood her question.

"In there!" Debbie laughed, pressing down a little with her thigh to indicate exactly where she meant.

"Yep, its alive all right. And if you aren't careful, it might get you," Ron teased right back.

"Might at that," she said. Her words surprised him as she said them with a serious turn in her voice. "Isn't it uncomfortable all bunched up in there?"

"Girl, what's got into you? Yes, if you really want to know. He's... We could let him out," Ron said, reaching into the waist band of his jeans and running his hand down under his boxer shorts. His maneuver ended with his cock pointing toward his belly button, and no longer twisted within his clothing.

As he withdrew his hand, he breathed a sigh of relief. "That's better."

"Is that all it took? You should have done that a long time ago."

"I didn't want to bring attention to it. I was okay."

"Well, from now on, don't go on hurting. Okay? You weren't hiding it. I knew about it all along." Then she planted her lips back on his, effectively ending their conversation.

Ron wondered. Debbie never talked about his cock or even admitted to noticing it. He decided the night before definitely made a difference in their relationship. It almost felt odd for her to be so easy and relaxed. It was also encouragement, the way he read it.

His hands were now free to run up and down her back. They roamed her back from shoulder to ass cheeks. He grasped one round globe in each hand just as she pushed herself up to stretch out on top of him. Her legs splayed open to either side of his body, pressing her pelvis to his. He could feel the ridge of her pelvic bone where it broke over into her crotch, rubbing against his hard-on. Ron was delighted at Debbie's take-charge attitude.

Their bodies melted together as their kisses deepened even more. Debbie began breathing much heavier and faster. Her ass felt great, one cheek in each of his hands. He rubbed and squeezed and caressed to his heart's content. She pressed against him, then backed away, then pressed against him again, rubbing their lower bodies together. 'So this is what 'dry fucking' feels like, ' Ron thought to himself. She was getting just as excited as he was from the contact, even through all their clothing.

Ron began pulling on the green and yellow plaid of her skirt, slowly working it upward until it bunched at her waist and he could play with her ass without obstruction. First, he rubbed her through her panties. When she did not object, he worked his hands beneath the elastic at her hips and clutched a nude cheek in each hand. He was even more aware now of the muscles of her ass as they tightened and relaxed. Those muscles rolled with each of her movements as she hunched her lower body against his swollen, eager cock.

He was getting excited, and more importantly, she seemed to be right with him. He let one of the cheeks of her ass go and brought his hand up her side, moving it onto the side of her breast. He happily busied himself fondling her firm, fleshy tit. She lifted her chest slightly away from him, giving him room to squeeze and fondle her breasts through the layers of her dress and bra.

Ron felt certain Debbie was becoming uncomfortable keeping their bodies close to kiss and still holding herself to give him room to squeeze her breast as well. Not to be undone by letting her muscles cramp, she rolled to her side with her arms wrapped tightly about his body, pulling him with her so they stayed closely pressed together. One of Ron's arms was now, however, trapped beneath her body, his hand still fondling her bare ass beneath her panties. He pulled her closer. His girl responded by holding her pelvis tightly against him while continuing to grind herself against his cock. Coming from Debbie, the stimulation was even hotter than when Pam rubbed herself against him. In this position he also had greater freedom to play with her breasts. In moments he was trying to unbutton her top. The small, white buttons were giving him a lot of trouble, though.

Afraid Ron might pull a button loose, or worse, tear the material, Debbie broke their kiss and enjoyed the sparkle in his eyes as she undid her buttons for him. She did not stop with the first few, which he would have been satisfied with, but opened the dress all the way to her waist. Then she pushed away from him, sat up and undid the belt at her waist and tossed it to the floor. To her surprise, and his delight, she reached behind herself, and unhooked her bra right through the cotton dress. When she settled back into his arms, the only covering on her chest was the soft, loose folds, of her unfastened bra. This was an incredible happening. All he need do was pull Debbie's bra out of the way to have both her breasts available to his fondling.

Ron had never been given free access to her breast in full daylight. The experience at the drive-in happened in the car at night with the light poor. As she bought their lips back together, he began gently kneading her offering of flesh. No way could he concentrate on her lips again. He wanted so desperately to kiss those pert nubbin nipples and feast his eyes on her beautiful young breasts. He wanted to really see them, without any covering, and in good light.

She did not object when he pressed her flat against the bed. Beginning with soft kisses at her throat, he worked downward toward her tits. Debbie's moans led him across the swell of her breast. Finally, he moved aside the material of her bra to allow his lips to actually touch her naked breast. He spent long moments kissing every delectable inch of flesh he found there. He did not want to miss kissing the smallest spot on those lovely tits before moving on to their centers, to suckle at the erect nipples that gave away Debbie's clear appreciation of his attentions. The feelings were good enough she arched her body in an attempt to bring the tips of her breasts up to meet his mouth. He suckled at one nipple for a while before moving to the other. Something about this experience crept into the back of Ron's head, behind the sensations demanding his attention. There was a distinct difference between fucking Pam and the sense of 'growing closer' he felt now with Debbie. He preferred not to be distracted just now so he pushed his thoughts aside. He'd look at them later, when Debbie wasn't lying next to him.

Ron pushed the hand buried beneath Debbie up under the bunched-up dress, all the way to her waist. He slid his hand along the softness of her hip. As gently as he could, the young man ran his hand around the elastic strip at the top of her panties and from there over the knit cotton and down onto her abdomen. When he observed no outward sign of resistance from her, he broke their kiss and looked down into her eyes to catch her least reaction to his movement. As his hand lowered over the outside of her panties, Ron released his held breath when he encountered the patch of hair just above her pussy lips. Her return gaze told him it was all right. He had her permission to continue. He pressed his fingers into the material of her panties to feel the thatch of curls guarding her snatch. His fingers pushed against the gentle rise of soft flesh beneath her pubic hair, and massaging it brought a low groan from his beautiful girl. She was enjoying his touching her more than ever before. Rather than giving him a lusty rush, again, the passion seemed different, more of a thirst than an urge to rut. He poured himself full of the sight of her breasts pushing up and out of the opening of her dress. Her bra had been pushed out of the way, above her pink nipples. He cautiously lowered his seeking fingers until he finally reached the junction of her thighs. Even through her panties it was a thrill to be touching her there. As his fingers dipped deeper between her legs, he found her cotton panties soaked with her sex fluids.

"Oh Ronny," she breathed as her legs opened and she pressed up against his fingers.

There was no missing the 'yes' finally allowing him access to her body. The mere acceptance of his petting made him feel as if Debbie had already given herself to him completely. He felt he had reached every goal he ever held toward her. Not that he lost sight of going even further than this. They were simply much further than he ever expected her to allow.

"I've wanted to touch you for so long," he told her, gazing directly into her eyes. Then he bent to her lips and for several long moments kissed her open mouth with total enjoyment, without any internal pressure to demand more of her. Their kiss was so intense, his feeling for her so boundless, for a moment he forgot where his hand rested. Remembering, he began searching through the material of her panties for that small magical bump hidden beneath the lips of her pussy. All of this time he continued their kiss, caressing her lips with his tongue. He was thrilled to feel her arch her body to bring his fingers where she wanted them. Was she going to give him her body completely?

He slid his hand back up over her panties, under the elastic, and down into the softness of her blonde pussy hair. He spent a moment just feeling the texture of those hairs, memorizing them with his hand to implant the sensation in his mind. Finally he changed the movement of his fingers. He slid them further into her panties and into the very lips of her juice soaked pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and spread her legs even wider, giving him easier access to her body.

When Ron broke their kiss and sucked a nipple into his mouth, Debbie continued to run her fingers through the hair on his head. He was certain now. She was fully into the experience of the moment every bit as much as he was. Her body lifted and dropped, making the motions of need that Pam had shown him such a short time ago. She reached for his fingers with her crotch, trying to get even more from the seeking of her lover's hand. Her breath rasped from her, telling him better than words that she was involved, excited, and ready to go further.

When she lifted her hands from his head, he looked up, trying to figure out what it was she wanted, what next step he should take in making love to her. She placed her hands at his belt and tugged in answer to his unspoken question.

Debbie had helped Ron with her dress, so he removed his hand from between her legs long enough to reach to his waist and release his belt buckle. Belt undone, he loosened the buttons of his jeans with a quick twist of his wrist. When he finished, his pants lay open from waist to crotch, revealing the hard, swollen rod pressing to get out of his shorts. She made no more moves on his pants, 'probably too excited to do anything but soak herself in the afternoon delight, ' he thought. So Ron leaned over her and began nursing at her breasts again, working first one then the other standing nipple with his lips and tongue. Once again he put his hand on her taut stomach and slipped down inside her panties. Debbie's moans of new found pleasure pleased Ron no end. He couldn't measure how long he'd waited, couldn't believe his waiting was almost over. He pushed green and yellow plaid up out of his way. He wanted to watch as he pulled her panties to her knees and slid his fingers into the dark, slick hole of her sex. Her legs opened wide, giving him more room to explore than he ever dreamed she would allow him.

Awe struck by the trust Debbie offered him, Ron began dipping his finger between the lips of her cunt, gathering and enjoying the feel of her moisture on his finger. He inserted his finger, and slipped it up inside where he pressed first to the side, and then upward, lifting at the first knuckle to explore. He wandered and diddled his digit as if trying to see the whole of her craving cavern with his finger. In and out, in and out. Moans and gasps lifted from his girl's lovely throat. After only a little of this finger fucking Ron was eager to explore more. His finger slipped from the depths of her cunt to search for her clitoris.

Ron grew aware of subtle differences between the bodies of Pam and Debbie. The amount of hair covering the pussy lips, the size of her clitoris, too. Debbie's clit was larger. It stood at the top of her slit, expanded enough he was not sure the lips of her cunt could ever completely cover it. His touching her pulled her lips back and away, and he wondered if her clit wouldn't protrude even with his fingers removed. The swollen pleasure nub looked as if it would hold the lips of her pussy apart even after it's excitement subsided. He imagined this formidable organ peeping through the slit, holding her secret lips back enough that on inspection he would actually be able to see its tip protruding between them. Every time his finger passed over it, he was rewarded with a lifting of her crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.