Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

Ron did not know exactly how to handle this situation. Had Pam and he been alone he would have stripped the skimpy two piece from her body, making certain he touched every delicious, sexy curve of her. With Debbie looking on, he could not very well do that. Yet, as he attempted to refrain from oiling the swell of Pam's breast and moved onto her midriff, he heard...

"Ron, don't let me be exposed to all those wicked ol' sun rays. Be sure to put lotion on every little piece of flesh y'all can see."

She sure was be-deviling him. About the only thing he could do was follow instructions. Even then, he was careful not to disturb the cloth where it nestled her very erect nipples. Nor did he disturb the bottom, once he worked down her body. The effect of running his palms along her body still brought his cock to a throbbing hardness. It's length now poked out toward the side of his body, trapped in the cloth as it swelled to its full dimension.

He was forced to leave his buttocks, to be able to kneel at her side and reach her legs. With his body blocking Debbie's view, he applied the lotion to Pam's legs. As his hand came up her body on their last pass, he was unable to keep from taking the opportunity to surreptitiously press two fingers into Pam's cunt. He trailed the fingers of his hand over the area as it passed the small patch of cloth covering her mons and slit. As reward, he received a quiet gasp from the woman.

"Now y'all, Debbie," Pam insisted.

"Oh well,... all right. It's only lotion, I guess," Debbie rationalized, as she too turned onto her back, presenting Ron with a vision of pure temptation.

'Oh, what I'd give for Debbie to let me jump her body right now.' he thought.

That was not going to happen though. Not yet. He put the thought from his mind as he began smoothing suntan lotion up her legs. His hands made the flesh ripple as he worked the lotion onto the skin of her legs. He paused occasionally to pour more lotion into his palms before continuing his gentle application of the oily fluid. As he reached her upper thighs, his girl slipped her legs apart ever so slightly. It looked to Ron like she could no longer deny the sensations he was creating. Once again Ron was treated to the sight of the small patch of aqua trying to cover the honey hole between her legs. Because it failed to do more than barely cover the lips of her cunt, curly blonde pressed out from both sides of the swim suit. The sight made Ron's breath run a little faster through his throat.

He was fascinated and used long movements to knead the flesh of her thighs. He ran his fingers along the insides of her legs, trying as hard as he could not to let his touch become obviously intimate. He surely would have liked to touch her without reserve. The only thing stopping him was Pam. Her presence saved his girl from having to fight him off, that is, if she didn't welcome his attentions.

The feeling of security Pam's presence gave Debbie allowed her to let Ron continue stroking her body. She gave him more access to herself than ever before. In her mind she studied the feelings being aroused in her. She also found herself studying his body, covered only by the skin tight, dark swim suit. The small suit only caused his hardened cock to stand out in profile. It brought home a realization. She wanted to touch and fondle him. Especially that long thick pole pressing against the fabric of his swim suit.

Ron finally realized he had applied lotion to Debbie's trim stomach long enough. He moved upwards, still on his knees, positioning himself alongside his girl's chest. While scootching up, he trailed his fingers over her crotch and the small patch of cloth in the same way he had Pam's. This was certainly more than she had ever allowed before. And it was because of whatever had transpired behind his folk's closed bedroom door.

Debbie became so engrossed with the wonderful feelings coursing through her body that Ron's touch actually made her lift her hips and roll her crotch upwards. Her breath hissed through her teeth and gently parted lips. It seemed to Ron her body was trying to capture his hand, to hold it exactly where she wanted to center its attention.

While Ron poured a dollop of lotion into his palm and began applying it to her shoulders, her tongue flicked out to moisten her dry lips.

Debbie realized Ron blocked Pam's view of exactly what was going on. In fact, a quick check found the older woman looking up at the sky, apparently not paying any attention at all. This gave Debbie courage enough to slip her hand between Ron's thighs and softly stroke his hard cock through his swim suit. She was touching him intimately for the first time in her life. She was sure it would never have happened without the safety of Pam's presence. Not today at any rate.

The touch thrilled Ron. Debbie was indeed finding it impossible to squelch all feeling. He spread the lotion on her breasts, rubbing the exposed flesh with his lotion covered hands, putting more of a caress into his touch, wanting to increase her excitement as much as he could. She was now physically showing her excitement, the nipples of her breasts sticking up against the fabric of the suit's tiny bra. Ron slipped his lotion slick fingers beneath the tiny piece of fabric, stroking those nipples in a light, quick, movement.

To Debbie's surprise and delight Ron's touch caused her almost as much sensation as it had when he'd taken that part of her body into his mouth. Debbie peeked at Pam and confirmed her attention was elsewhere then cupped the fabric covered pole of Ron's cock, squeezing down to get an even better feel of his organ. Touching his body was so exciting she knew she would do it again. In more private surroundings no doubt, but it would happen.

She hoped Pam was right and she could control these feelings running rampant through her. She would have to at least manage to keep herself from succumbing to her own passions. Debbie enjoyed every moment of Ron's touch, but she'd keep a lid on, for now.

As Ron began to apply lotion to her arms, their eyes met. Debbie's eyes glowed, so he smiled and mouthed "I love you, too," to her. Ron shifted, pulling his throbbing cock away from her searching hand. He wanted to draw her attention from where he was now sending his own hand, even though it cost him the wonderful feeling of her touching him. He intended to pass his hand under the cloth patch of her swimsuit bottom. Even with his aunt present, maybe because she was present, Debbie was more open to his exploration than ever in their relationship. It was time to strike.

"I think it's time to put some of that lotion on Ron. Don't y'all, Debbie?" Pam broke into the magical mood.

She did so purposely. She knew the girl's level of excitement would remain longer than Ron's. By stopping Ron before he went so far Debbie had kittens, she hoped to keep the girl excited. She wanted to ease Ron's level of excitement enough he would not do anything that might scare Debbie away. She wanted this to go further than either of the youngsters expected. She wanted them to have some fun. Oh, and maybe a little for herself, as well.

Debbie sat up and pushed Ron to his back. The bulge in his swimsuit was even more evident than before. The young girl's own excitement hindered her recognition of the less obvious sexual signs all over Ron's super heated body. There was little doubt in Pam's mind they would have been apparent to the girl at a calmer moment. Pam watched the young girl as Debbie used youthful playfulness to cover her real feelings. Debbie was intent on outwardly denying the sexual feelings tearing through her body.

Pam was the first to start applying lotion to the boy's chest. Instead of putting a little on her hand and transferring it to his body, she poured the liquid directly onto his chest in a large glob. From the puddle of lotion both girls began smearing his body.

Ron could see that resisting would do him no good. Their hands on his over heated body felt great anyway. He simply lay back and let them have their way with him. As they began working on his middle, their fingers sliding over the rippling muscles of his abdomen, he reached out and put one hand on one cheek of each girl's ass. He decided if he was going to be the meat of this sandwich, he was going to enjoy himself.

Applying the lotion caused Debbie's firm young tits to bounce. The tiny strings of her borrowed suit did very little to hold them in place. Pam had turned her body, spreading her knees to balance her weight as she stretched out and down his body to his lower legs. She gave him a direct line of sight between her legs and into her crotch. The pussy there was barely covered by the small patch of hot pink swimsuit between her legs. The almost nude women massaging his body were doing anything but cooling his ardor.

"What's this?" Pam giggled, pointing to the erection cradled in his swim trunks. "Did we do that to him, Debbie?"

"I guess we did. What do you think we should do to someone who lets somethin' like that show?" she teased.

"You don't have to look," Ron teased right back.

Pam stopped, to look at Debbie intently, not making any comment, as if judging how far she could take this next step. She must have made up her mind, because she leaned across Ron and whispered something in Debbie's ear. Whatever Pam said seemed to sober the girl, and after a quick glance at Ron her blue eyes large and soft, she nodded her head. She was agreeing to whatever Pam suggested, but Ron hadn't a clue to what that was. Shoot, with Pam involved it could be anything. What Debbie did next was not in character with the playful game of spreading suntan lotion. She tried to cover that fact with a girlish giggle. She stretched out beside Ron and began an open-mouthed kiss. As Debbie brought their mouths together, she worked her lips against his, drove her tongue into his mouth to stroke the inside of it, and teased and touched his tongue with her own. By encircling his body with her arms, she brought her barely covered chest against his. The kiss deepened. She did not seem to be slowing down at all. The excitement of his girl being so close, and the hunger of her kisses, brought Ron's lust to the surface. Neither girl could miss the results. When Debbie's kiss continued on and on, he concentrated all his attention on his girl.

Debbie's next move surprised him almost as much as anything that had happened all afternoon. She slid her long leg across his body and stretched out along the top of him. Their swimsuits were all that separated their super hot bodies. Her hips took up the hunching motion Ron now recognized as those a woman used to fuck.

Debbie's dry fucking raised a moan from his dry throat. He was not sure if Pam heard it or not, and at the moment he really didn't care. He was sure his girl knew exactly how her motions were affecting him.

His manhood caught in its position off to one side by his swimsuit now pressed into her hip bone and lower body. The heat of her kiss was bringing him to full boil. The thing he could not understand was Pam's continued presence. If she expected them to go on from here, it seemed she would have left. Instead, she was now laying on her side, wide eyes taking in every one of their moves. It was totally confusing to him. Was he supposed to go on as far as Debbie's passion told him he could go. Or, was he supposed to allow Pam to direct the moves of this passion play. He decided he would hold back and wait for further developments.

Debbie made a sudden and particularly hard thrust with her pelvis, mashing their bodies together. The move seemed to come from an attempt to drive his cock into her hot wet socket despite their swim suits. His body arched as his cock head was squashed painfully between her hip bone and his own. The position his cock got caught in, more than anything Debbie did, was the cause of the pain. He needed to change positions as quickly as he could.

He immediately pressed his chest up against her, hoping to lift the weight she held to his cock. His sudden move and the groan of pain that escaped his told her of his distress. Placing her on her side as he turned both their bodies to eliminate the cruel pressure against his cock, Ron groaned, "Oh, that hurt!"

"What happened Ronny?" Debbie's concern was plain in her voice, and just as easy to read when she looked down into his pained face.

"I think I kind of got squished there just a bit. That's all. I'll be all right in a second," he assured her.

"Hey, y'all. Come on up for a breath of air. Hear?" Pam suggested, guiding them through this difficult time as best she could from the sidelines.

Both youngsters glanced at the woman laying beside them. They had almost forgotten her presence altogether. Being reminded of Ron's aunt laying with them on the blanket brought the young couple to their senses. Ron settled onto his back on the blanket. Debbie remained close to his side with one of her legs still draped across his body.

Their conversation for the next half hour was again controlled by Pam. Ron's cock slowly shrank under Debbie's leg. Not all together, as it was still partially filled with blood. But it was no longer a throbbing beast jumping with every beat of his heart.

Pam expected Ron to slowly regain his composure. She also knew that while Debbie had backed off of the level of eager passion she had reached, the girl was still very much excited. The youngens would surely have been touching each others bodies if she were not here. Debbie needed to release some of that passion, and Pam suspected she would indeed welcome an opportunity to do just that. This extreme state of heat was exactly where Pam wanted the young girl. It was from here that Pam's plan would be played out to its inevitable conclusion.

Ron's needs would have to wait until later, possibly even until the girl went home. It was almost time for the two youngster's to explore their passion for each other, but not quite yet. One more time alone and sexually aware and their passion would probably overflow. Pam thought it would be better if they waited until after she was able to explore the girl's passion herself. After all, she deserved to get something for all her help on behalf of Ron. And that was exactly what her plan was designed to do. The older woman found herself wanting the young girl as much as she'd wanted Ron their first time together.

After laying in the sun for a while yet, Pam suggested Debbie call home for permission to share hamburgers with them. As the girls got up, Pam asked, "Ronny, will y'all put up the blanket for me?"

He was putting the blanket on the shelf in the closet when Debbie slipped up from behind and wrapped her arms around him. She surprised him again with the vividness of her ardor as they kissed in the hallway. She was quick to press her abdomen against him. That brought his cock up against the restraining fabric of his swimsuit once more.

This time, as she felt the organ begin to press against her through the fabric, she reached down between their bodies and cupped the fullness of his hardened cock in her hand. Just a few squeezes of her fingers and Debbie could feel throbbing in her palm. "I really like the feel of you there," she breathed, barely breaking the connection of their mouths to whisper the message to him.

"Believe me, it feels real good to me too. Honey, can I touch you? Just a little. I want you to feel this good too." He found that sometimes coming right out and asking this woman got him what he wanted. Barging ahead and waiting for the results created problems he definitely preferred avoiding.

"Um-m-m-m," was how she responded from lips welded together in a passionate kiss.

Not a very clear answer, but if she was going to object it seemed she had ample opportunity to do so this time. Ron brought his hands up and cradled both her tits, lifting their weight slightly, as their kiss continued. He rubbed the nipples of both breasts back and forth with his thumbs. His touch pulled as much feeling from the suddenly willing girl as he could possibly hope for. Then out of the blue, Debbie let go of his cock. Disappointment ran through him, only to be replaced by a greater thrill when she tugged the waist band of his trunks down and pushed inside to grasp his naked rod with her hand. As far as Ron was concerned, by taking him into her hand she was accepting his cock, accepting his sexuality as well as her own.

Debbie wrapped her fingers around the hardness of his manhood and tried to make their contact feel even stronger for her man. Because she was not exactly sure what she was supposed to do with it, she used an alternating tightening and loosening to draw exquisite feelings from Ron's body.

He was now leaking pre-come from the tip of his cock, which she found with her thumb. The slick liquid seemed to fascinate her. She wiped her thumb through the moisture, collecting it and enjoying the way her thumb slid across the end of his glans, lubricated by his natural fluids. Ron allowed one of her breasts to go unattended and brought his hand into contact with the flesh of her lower abdomen. Palm flat against her body, he worked it slowly under the small aqua patch forming the bottom of her suit. At his touch she drew in. Her body language gave him permission to continue and access to her body at the same time. He broke their kiss and looked into her eyes, as he slowly worked toward her crotch.

She answered his unasked question by spreading her legs ever so slightly. Watching his face, Debbie adjusted herself to give him room to explore. The fact she was allowing him to touch her snatch was more important in his mind than the actual feel of her body. He'd have to remember to thank Aunt Pam. It was her doing.

Ron broke eye contact with Debbie and looked down her body where his hand now held the tiny patch of material to one side, feasting his eyes on the curls of blond hair cupped in the palm of his hand for the first time. They completely covered her Mound-of-Venus, thrilling him with this first sight.

His fingers curled into a cup, touching her pussy lips, discerning her swollen excitement, thrilled at the juices slipping from her. His emotions soared to find those lips open and wet. To hear her gasp as his fingers made contact gave him a light-headed self-assurance. She grasped his cock in her fist when she felt his index finger enter her moist hole, telling him their touching each other was every bit as good for her as it was for him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.