Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

Ron woke with sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window and right into his eyes. Alone, at least for the moment, he wondered where Pam had gotten away to. He pushed the covers back and sat up. They sure did whoop it up last night. The phone call from his parents made the rest of the night as much work as he'd put in at school during the day.

Pam made it clear she wanted the house gone through thoroughly. Especially the bedding washed. She'd been adamant about wanting to be sure there were no tell-tale signs of their fun and games for his mom to pick up on. Ron had to agree. No way did he want to experience the explosion of anger, hurt, and confusion that would follow his mom finding out how he and Aunt Pam spent their week together. He was glad Pam knew the things that might tip her off. It was way past midnight when they fell into bed and sleep had claimed him almost immediately. Apparently Pam hadn't been quite as tired.

'Now, where has she gotten to this morning?' he wondered, stumbling out of bed and padding down the hall to the bathroom. Bladder relieved, he went to find her.

Ron was greeted by a decidedly delicious sight when he entered the kitchen. Pam sat on top of the table, both bare feet supported on the seat of one of the straight backed kitchen chairs beside the table. She wore a smile, and absolutely nothing else.

"Mornin' Ronny. Since we're not going to have any time to get together for a while I decided to give y'all a special breakfast. Too early?" Pam checked his crotch to see if her display was having the desired effect on his body. "Well, hello there! I see you're not put off by the time of day."

What a way to wake up. He was going to miss her sexy surprises. He was going to miss her a lot. "Geezus, Pam. I love your idea."

"Well, don't just stand there, sugar. Come on over here. I've been thinkin' 'bout doin' this until I'm almost makin' a puddle right here on the table."

Ron smiled at her small joke. Reaching her, he ran a hand up her leg from knee to crotch. Even after all the times he'd caressed her thighs, their softness still tugged at his loins. When he tried to slide his hand under her to find out how much she was exaggerating about her flow of moisture, he found instead that her position on the table kept him from reaching her. She sat too far back to slide his hand beneath her unless she lifted her weight. She didn't do so without his asking, but the rest of her body was totally open to his touch. He grasped a nipple between his fingers and squeezed down gently. He watched her eyes as he brought the nipple to erection. The expression of delight on her face brought him forward where he kissed her lips good morning.

Pam lowered herself flat on the table top. Her ass cheeks settled almost at the edge of the Formica. She picked up one foot, pulled the knee to her chest. Then she tapped Ron's chest with a toe and directed him into the space between her feet. To move where she indicated he could either move the chair or sit down. Instead of making her move her foot from the chair, he sat next to it.

"Breakfast is served, Ronny!"

Without comment he leaned forward, spread her legs, slipped his hands beneath her thighs, grasped her hips and slid her to him. Like a prisoner's last meal, he contemplated the feast set before him. He'd miss this snatch.

"Don't let your meal go cold, sugar," she scolded. She grasped an ankle in each hand and pulled her legs back until her feet were supported in mid-air with her hands. Crotch spread and, just as she had claimed, dripping honey, she invited him to sample the flavor of her breakfast.

Ron wished his folks would give them one more day, but he knew it was not to be. He leaned forward to slip his tongue within her folds, enjoying the aromatic musk of her cunt as he began lapping at her fluids. It was his last meal, at least with Pam. He'd never replace these memories. No woman would ever taste quite the same, fuck with the same abandon, tease him they way she did. A certain gravity overtook him. He wanted her to remember him as being special, too. He needed to make this special for her. He took note of the way she reacted as his tongue found and explored the nubbin of flesh that caused her such wonderful feelings, lapping and rolling the nub around with his tongue. As soon as he was sure she was well started toward climax, he took her clit between his tongue and the upper teeth of his mouth. He tried to force her to come, being as rough in his treatment of her clit this morning as ever he had. His reward was hearing the grunts and groans his love-making pulled from her. Willingly, he took her where she so wanted to go.

But Ron did not let her come quite that easily. This event needed savoring. He stopped just as she began to pant in those small quick breaths that signaled she was building to a climax.

"Damn it, Ronny. Don't stop now!" she moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.