Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

"Yes Christina, I'm very serious. You are wearing just that lettered sweater and the short pleated cheerleading skirt. 'And' you are going to do a few of our old school team cheers if I tell you to when Rebecca arrives..."

("Rebecca!???... But I...")

... Of course that is unless you would like for 'Major' Daddy to see those pictures of his perfect little grown up girl all naked with her ass whipped in chains pinned up on every office and barracks bulletin board... Not to mention me calling the collage school board. I'm quite sure they would be glad to investigate and check on a few things."

("But Rebecca is that...")

"SLAP"

("Nooohoo... Don't, please...")

"Be quiet and stand still or you'll get more then your pretty little face slapped again..."

"... Here, give me your other wrist."

("No, please...")

"This isn't a game that we are playing here Christina. Do you understand what I'm saying... You are just another dumb blond bimbo and your bare little panty 'less' ass and pussy belongs to me... 'Your Mistress' or whomever else I decide because you are my slave girl. You are just a play toy for others to use and fondle.

"... Now, go over and get the leather ankle cuffs off the dresser vanity table. Stand there in the corner and put both of those back on... No, facing the corner"

"... Hmm... "

"It's really very nice how your cunt peeks out when you're bent over like that... And your tight little hole... It's so pretty and pink... And so tiny... Too bad... I don't think she really has been very gentle."

("!!!???... But... Oh you can't. That wouldn't be... I mean...")

[Click-clop-clip-clop-click... ]

"I didn't give you permission to speak and you will always lower your eyes when addressing your Mistress... Slut."

("I'm not a slu...")

["SLAP!"]

("Owooo...")

"Turn back around Christina and pick up the back of your skirt..."

"Do it or else..."

"That's it... 'Slut'. Just like you did for Amy Tillman and probably what you had always dreamed about doing for all the other girls on your pom-pom squad..."

"SMACK!!!"

"I did find it very touching though that you felt so compelled to confided in me. Or maybe it was because of all that wine you drank. You were becoming so playful then weren't you... ? Hmmm?"

"SMACK!"

"Well... I really do have to say, 'who' would have thought that Christina Marshal had been playing the subby lezzy slut for one of her collage girlfriends?"

"SMACK!!"

"You know, I think for someone who has been such a very naughty little 'lezzy slut' and slave girl, you really are a bit over dressed Christina."

"Hmmm... ? Let me see..."

[Clip-clop-click-clop... Clip... Clop.]

"Yes... I think maybe you should take off that silly little pleated skirt...

"Now... !"

"That's right... Oh yes, and slid up your sweater so I can see that little tummy ring."

"Very good..."

"Well... ?"

"... Put both your hands behind your head Christina..."

"... Spread your legs... Wider... Now chine up, face forward... You've been a naughty girl."

[Clip-clop-clip-clop... ]

"Hmmm... ?"

"No, that doesn't seem quite right does it... ? I really think we need to do something more so you understand that such a bad and very disobedient little slave girl 'loses all' of her special privileges and should be quite ready to suffer the consequences."

"So let me see... What ever could we make that be... ? Hmm... ?"

"Maybe we need to take 'THIS' up a bit higher

so Mistress can check on those little pink nipples..."

"Are they hard?"

"Well... ? Answer me Christina."

("Uhmm... ? I don't know... Mistress?")

"I think you do... And I bet that little cunt of yours is all naughty and wet too."

"Higher... Pull it all the way up over those two big boobies... Slut. I want to see those nice bare titties that I know you have been trying so desperately to hide from this nasty leather tip of my riding crop. They only make you look more like a naughty schoolgirl underneath that tight sweater anyway... Slut."

"Oh yes... That is much better... Stand at attention Christina. Hands back behind your head."

[Cup, fondle... ]

"You really have been a very naughty girl though, and these pink little nipples really should be punished some how."

[Pinch, squeeze... ]

("Oh, please Mistress...")

"Oooo Yes... That's much, much better... You are a bit more then just a hand full Christina..."

[Bounce, cup, pinch]

("... Oh...")

"... And just look how very hard and sensitive your little tips are too... "

"Mmmm yes... So big, but very firm and... Maybe in direr need of some attention..."

[Lick... Rub-Twist-SLAP!]

("Nnnmmmm...")

"Aw, poor baby..."

But they're just so nice and firm... We'll have to make sure that you keep working out. "

[Fondle, squeeze... "Flutter"... "Sssssuck".]

("Mmmmmmm.")

"Are you going to be a good little slave girl and do what you're told Christina?"

("... Y-Yes Mistress Brenda...")

"Very well then, go kneel beside the couch and assume your slave position until I wish to properly punish you.

("But I said I would be good")

"Get on your knees Christina before I decide to discipline you with more then just a good spanking."

("But...")

"Quiet..."

"Spread your knees... Further... As far apart as you can... Put both your arms behind your back... Fingers laced.

["Clip-clop..."]

[Fumble... "CLICK"]

"Head down... I don't even want to see your face. Now you had better wait there quietly until I've finished working here on my laptop..."

"I am not going to tolerate having to remind you of your submissive slave position and speaking only when you're spoken to either Christina. So you can just kneel there like that until I put you over my knee and..."

"No... Maybe it would be a more fitting to spank you right here bent over one arm of the couch. You did seem rather excited to see Kathleen punished and humiliated in just that way..."

("But...")

"... Not another word..."

"... And Christina..."

"... You 'will' be very obedient I hope and do whatever you're told... By either me or Mistress Rebecca."

("... No please, not with her, I can't...")

"I said quiet Christina... I'm done warning you."

["Clip-clop-click-clop-click-clip..."]

("Ahh... My hair, please don't hurt me...")

"Stand up... Now, bend over..."

("Uh-ahhh... Please, no don't... Please...")

"Stop wiggling Chistina..."

["SMACK... !"]

("Owho-ho-ho... !")

"Aw, you're not going to cry, are you... ?"

Well maybe this will teach my dumb little blonde bimbo slave girl a good lesson. And there 'will' be no cheating here Christina."

"SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK... !"

("Uuhnn... ! Ahhh... ! Uhahh... ! Ahhoooo... !")


Well... So maybe I don't know exactly what all of you are thinking right now but... Oh honestly, I wasn't sure what Tonya might have done when she arrived home and walked in on Rebecca and Kathleen's little scene. But hey, if the silly girl wants to go on being a lezzy slut and play the part of a poor submissive slave girl... Then lets see how she handles 'two' very rich and jealous lezzy dike lovers. She's certainly of a legal age, even though she doesn't act it. But an adult woman who wants to be dominated deserves whatever she gets herself into. Including something as bizarre as this... Even though I might have had a little something to do with it (smile).

To bad, and I'm sure the poor thing really came out on the losing end of all this... Well, probably more like her bare pussy and little tight ass hole. As far as I know, Kathleen could be tied up in Tonya's... So maybe I do know what's up those stairs and behind the attic door. But how would I know if Kathleen is being raped with god knows what and where (Smile). Actually, I do sort of hope she is getting that tight little ass of hers' reamed. She really does deserve to have her hair pulled just like a lezzy whore while she gets her ass and pussy pumped full of those big hard plastic cocks. Okay, so maybe Tonya did say something about punishing Kathleen that way. Although... The way she sort of sounded on the phone made me think that Rebecca had done a little clever explaining. It's just as well because I haven't really wanted to be bothered with her or much else besides little Christina here. Okay so maybe I didn't really tell you much about Kathleen's busty blond girlfriend yet or what she is doing now days (smile).

Okay then... Let me start with my personal summary of Christina's mentality, along with the exact moment where she made her first mistake using just two words.


"Ding-a-ling..." [" Ding-dong... "]... (SMILE)

("Oh, uhmm, hi Brenda... ["Tisk"] Well umm, remember me... Yeah, ["giggle"] umm, right well... You see, umm, I was wondering, you know... About you and Kathleen. I mean... Wow, is she really your slave? I was just sort of curious about it because...

("Come in... ? Uhmm... Sure, thanks")

Hey I wonder if you knew this girl I roomed with, Amy... When she had this old house of her Step Dad's sort of near the collage campus; do you remember her... Well I just thought, you know... I guess maybe we all have done some wild things. But mine really was just experimenting a little in collage. My Dad would still probably kill me if he ever found out about it. He's always been a real hard ass with me. Well you know it wouldn't be the image for my old man as a recruiting sergeant...

("Some wine? Sure that would be great...")

("... Gee I guess all this crazy stuff today kind of made me think of something that I did in collage... Or rather what Amy sometimes did to me in that old house...")

("No, it's really nothing. I really don't know why I even thought to...")

("But hey... Wow... Here you are with this super place with Kathleen... And all that stuff isn't really any of my business right? Maybe you're giving her exactly what she wants... Right? Although I would think that it's all a really big turn on for her. Oh, I mean if you were into this scene. Well, it is sort of...")

("... More? Thanks...")

("... Hey that really is a super look for you Brenda.")

("No you're right... It's so wicked... especially when you're strutting around with that horsewhip.")

("Oh yeah, "Riding crop.")

Well, you do have a great looking body for it. I can't even see your panty lines... Hey, you're not really going around without... ? Oh, a thong.")

["Giggle... Sip."]

("Uhmmm... I know this sounds so naughty but I guess maybe I have done that once or twice... It really is a mind blower wondering what would happen if anyone found out or knew. Yes, no panties or a bra, but that's so obvious when I'm not wearing one... Thirty-eight C... No really, I'm not lying. Well maybe not in a wonder bra... Yeah... [Giggle] if you got it flaunt it they say... Right... ?")

("This is really good...")

("Yes, thanks.")

[Sip... Sip... Gulp.]

("Mmmm... Now come on... Tell the truth... You're not really wearing anything under there are you?")

("Ouch... ! That thing really hurts Brenda.")

("... I didn't think...")

("Sorry... I guess the wine is going right to my head... ")

("Hey is this... Wow.")

("Far out!")

(" Do you still smoke Pot... ? ")

("Sure... ["Giggle"] This stuff always seemed to get me so relaxed and... Well, Sort of horny... ["Giggle".]")

[Fffffffffffff... Fffuu... ]

("Amy and I would always get so high. It was great... Although... Well after a while things did get a little too crazy with her...")

("Well like...")

("... Maybe you could kind of call it something like a very innocent little girl/girl thing.")

("Oh... Please Brenda. You have to swear that you'll never tell...")

("... Because... Well because... Uhmm, god if I can't tell you... Because it's just too weird of a thing for my parents to ever find out about. And because I don't think it's right for a girl like me... Well, you know. Although I have to admit that... Okay maybe everything she did always really kind of turned me on. ")

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.