Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Well this has to be just too good... I did think it seemed a bit early for Rebecca. But with the kind of business social life's her and Tonya keep, who would even think either had time for a schoolgirl slut like my little stepsister. Both of them always seem to be doing some sort of fancy party or wining and dining some one who's somebody. Though I think its Tonya who does more of the personalized business entertaining for the ladies (smile). Yeah I'll say they're night owls all right, so I guess a mousy little slave girl with her long high pigtails looking almost like ears just comes off to be too irresistible. Rebecca really did seem rather set on coming over so she could take Kathleen to our little basement dungeon and give "That Little Hussy" a final reminder of what would happen if she even suspected her of flirting or enticing Tonya in any way again. Maybe that's way Kathleen has been begging me to tell Rebecca about her two weeks of "panty punishment". Well I just told her that she had better keep her legs crossed whenever she is called into Tonya's office for any dictation. Oh yes! That's another thing she didn't want me to know about. Kathleen it seems is more like Tonya's personal secretary. Of course the way 'she' always put it, you would think that she is on her way up to being a junior sales executive or something. But I'm sure you've heard just how big of a lair Kathleen can be. And now I'm going to make sure that she won't be able to hide anything anymore (smile).

Yeah Tonya I guess is a pretty big wheel in the fashion business corporation world and is responsible for getting most of the major buyers for her distributors. Huh, obviously she knows how to get the most out of her personnel as well (smile). But its not like Kathleen has been doing much more then bringing Tonya her coffee and maybe sharpening a few pencils now and then apparently. Well at least Tonya has helped her learn how to "Kiss the bosses ass" (giggle). But I guess all this is just really getting me off the subject at hand. So...

Maybe I should just tell you that I think Kathleen has found out how humiliating an unexpected visit can be from big sister. Especially when she brings an old cheerleading girlfriend with her. Yes and 'especially' when you've been playing the naughty little slave girl like she has. Of course you all know that. Why else would she have let 'Rebecca' spank her even after letting herself be humiliated and embarrassed in front of her high school girlfriend and her older sister Lisa. Well I guess 'maybe' (smile) I really didn't give her much of a choice and Rebecca has been rather vicious with her. Hey, I really didn't know Lisa was back in town anyway. And it was obvious that Kathleen would have never answered the door if she knew either. But alas... (Smile) poor little Kathleen found herself trying to explain why she was there at my door with nothing on but her tiny frilled apron on. Of course that is when I came down dressed to impress as usual dressed in heels and something extremely form fitting, only to found Kathleen hiding behind the front door talking to 'whomever' so I wasn't about to let her get away with that.

"Kathleen, open that door immediately and greet Ms. Rebecca properly."

Well she gave me this very terrified look and I heard a familiar girls voice on the other side repeating the name back in a question while another began to giggle.

"Ms. Rebecca?"

With just that I had heard enough because I didn't really care at the moment who it was that she was taking to and I told Kathleen very pointedly to open the door and invite them in.

"But Brenda, it's Lisa and Christina... Please"

Hearing Kathleen's desperate tone of voice and having her call me by my given name made 'my' decision rather easy.

"Kathleen you either open that door and do exactly as you're told or you can just close it behind you when you're leaving".

Yes I was going to be a real bitch about this, but hey... And besides, if Kathleen didn't want Lisa to know that she was such a slut by being my slave girl, then I thought that it was only right as her "Mistress"... (Oh and yes, I'm going to tell you that I was ready to keep Kathleen standing on her toes in the far corner of the living room for an hour for just that. But I'm still waiting to punish her for that disrespectful little slip of hers'.)

Anyway, it's only right for a "Little Miss goody two shoes" like Lisa to know that she has a sick little cunt for a baby sister. Well don't you?

I could see how this dilemma had Kathleen fidgeting for a way out which made it all the more satisfying when I walked up behind her and whispered in her ear a few of the immediate facts along with my very final ultimatum.

"Of course you'll be looking for a new job by the time that door closes. And when you're suddenly unemployed don't even think about crawling back here again. And I will make it very hard for you to find

another good paying position no mater where you go. Oh yes, and even if you do decide to stay now, I think at this point that you'll be going to work for a whole month without panties 'or' a bra. So maybe it's just as well that a little cunt girl like you does just go run home with her big sister. But I can assure you that if you go Kathleen, that all sorts of nasty little secrets will come out."

Well I guess that left her at the end of everything, even though she was still giving me a pleading look, the door swung open to leave her standing there on display in front of her older sister and Christina Marshal. I sort of remembered Christina being the one Kathleen use to hung out with in school, though I think she was in the grade between her and Lisa. Christina always seemed to be, (in my eyes) your typical bubble headed bimbo. Of course with that fact, as well as being blonde, blue eyed and the pom-pom squad cheerleader, it made her instantly popular. I walked up beside Kathleen, who was now too embarrassed to even look up and I stood there quiet vogue with my hands on my hips while giving them both a big Cheshire cat grin.

"Well, well, well... It looks like big sister and your friend from school have stopped by for a little surprise visit Kathleen. So why haven't you shown "Miss Lisa" and... Christina is it?"

Lisa was giving me a smug angry look while Christina just shook her head kind of silly like with a big smile.

" Yes, well that would be "Miss 'Christina' to you now Kathleen. Show them what a good little slave girl you are by inviting them in and asking if they would like something to drink."

Christina still acted like the same gum popping blond bimbo I remembered because again she parroted me in her dumb valley girl way...

"Slave girl?"

Obviously Christina wanted to play games and mock me with her somewhat insincere disbelief or she really was that naïve. So I decided to explain this thing very simply for her then. It was my sudden correction that left Kathleen's left ass cheek a nice rosy red and both they're faces a little more flush and pink in color.

"SMACK!"

"Kathleen, you really do know better then to leave guests waiting at the door like this. It's extremely rude as well as a very disrespectful way to act and it is not the kind of hostess I trained you to be. I want you to invite Miss Lisa and her guest Miss Christine into the living room immediately and apologize for your bad behavior. Politely offer them something to drink and then you will go wait in the corner until you are properly punish for your insolence with a spanking over my lap."

I twisted Kathleen around like a small child to face me and then lifted her chine rather demandingly.

"Do you understand me young lady?"

Well that had her looking more like my disobedient little slave girl. Sheepishly she lowered her head and led us all on the short trip through the foyer that let out into the living room. Christina made herself at home on the couch after both her and Lisa received a fumbling attempt at a sincere apology. Neither accepted Kathleen's humble offer for refreshments, especially after Lisa gave Christine a daring look. Well at seeing that I decided to flaunt my total control over her little sister and ordered Kathleen angrily then into the corner of the living room.

I continued very calmly by telling them both how her dike boss (Tonya) and some of her other female friends had been sodomizing Kathleen sense she had become my willing slave. 'Mostly' I went on to tell them that she had been getting her bare bottom spanked after these women made they're new little lesbian slave girl lick they're pussies and very big plastic strap-on dildos clean of all they're girl cum. I sauntered up behind Kathleen who at this point couldn't have been more mortified until I swept her long ponytail out of the way so I could untied the bow behind her back. I ordered her to take off the apron and made sure she was spun around to face us. Both of them could see clearly how erect her nipples had become and Lisa just stood there starring at Kathleen with her arms folded until I guess she finally decided to say something in disgust.

"You are so pathetic Kathy. And now I guess you're really going to just bend over Brenda's lap so she can spank you now? Is that it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.