Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Wow!! I think that maybe I got there just in time. I guess all Rebecca really wanted to do is torture my shameless little lovesick stepsister by spanking her bare aching wet pussy. Ooooyes, it does always seem to be just so very naughty and wet. Even more so then she has mine right now. Mmmmmm... Oh, I'm just so bad. I have the poor little thing's face between my legs again this morning and she's just pouting and tattling about everything that happened. So I'm letting her tell me all about how mean and terrible Rebecca was to her. Aw... Well, that's what I'm letting her do while I'm catching my breath. (Whoa... (giggle) Yes maybe I should tell you that Kathleen was a very busy little girl last night. I suppose now I'm turning into a little bit of a nymph myself. I did however let her sleep-in a few hours this morning down at the foot of my bed on her little futon. Even so Kathleen was still pleading with me to let her sleep-in a little longer but I teasingly used my toe to nudge her swollen clit that was peeking out from between her partially open thighs. Although that was before she got one of her bare plump ass cheeks smacked and I firmly ordered her to get up so she could go fill the tub for my bath.

Oooh... But I can just tell that after I'm done with her this morning that I'll need another good long soak I'm afraid (smile). Anyway, the morning started as I was enjoying my nice hot bubble bath and relaxing while Kathleen washed my hair that I thought to finish up by stepping into the shower for another satisfying long soaking with the pulsating water massaging head. My obedient little servant girl also was allowed to take a nice short shower a little later on too (Smile).

Kathleen had been a good girl and shampooed my hair and I let her wash me with the sponge a little before I sent her down stairs to put on a pot for tea and to make breakfast. Sense it is now the weekend I decided to also linger under the shower for a while as I have said. Well, that is at least until the hot water ran out. Oops! Oh well, so then I grabbed the single towel I had put on the brass hook next to my bathrobe and rubbed myself dry in front of the full length mirror that I have hanging on the back of my bathroom door. After I finished drying my hair, clumsy me just dropped the towel on the floor for Kathleen to use when she showered. Oh I guess I did blow dry my hair, rubbed a little baby oil on and tried that new body spray I bought. So when I came down stairs in just the white terry clothe bathrobe, Kathleen had everything just about ready. I had her pour me a cup of tea before I told her to go take her shower and then added that I wanted her hair washed as well. Well then I included without making any eye contact until the very end of my instructions, that I wanted her hair just toweled dry so she could just pull it back in a ponytail for the time being and she was to bring me her leather wrist cuffs when she finished as well... Oh and she was to be beside my chair with them in exactly five minutes. Well I think Kathleen almost bit one lip trying to catch her tongue before she asked me what she had done wrong. Okay, maybe that was just all my fault (The lip biting anyway) because I'm sure she remembers what happens when she is a little whiny girl in the morning. (Smile)

So I have been sitting here for a while now enjoying the lazy morning thus far, my nice hot tea and the thought of this little ordeal I had put Kathleen through. Sometimes I really fall into this zone and just start to go a bit light headed whenever I actually start writing things all down to tell you. [Uh... Oooooooo.] Oh, silly me, I forgot about her being here under the table. Maybe I should make her stop just a minute before she has me going half crazy again. No wonder I'm feeling so light headed (giggle).

Whooo! I think that my little off handed threat of maybe giving her back to Rebecca for being fifteen seconds late has made her an even better little cunt licker this morning. Oh god, that could have been a bit of a mistake. Kathleen is really sending me into outer space and right... Right to the MOO-OOOOOOOOOO... Ohooo, you little tart...

... Oh Fuck, I really ought to just spank her bottom for the way she is teasing my clit with her tongue stud (I had her pierce it about a month ago). She knows better then to toy with me like that when I'm so close and on the edge. It just makes me go crazier.

[Ah... Ah... Ah... Ooo-oooooooooommmmmmmm... ]

[<Tea cup spills>]

"Oh!... Damn! "

"Get up here right now young lady! You bad little girl."

("SMACK!")

"You can use that nasty little tongue of yours and lick this mess up too."

... Huh? Okay I know, but I don't have to be fair. You know she deserves every bit of this. If she weren't such a 'SLUT' then Kathleen wouldn't be here with both her arms handcuffed behind her getting pulled out from underneath the table by her ponytail. Why shouldn't the little slut lick up this mess she made. It obviously was all her fault that I tipped over my tea anyway.

... Fine... Maybe I didn't get too much sleep last night either. But that would have to be Kathleen's fault as well.

Oh! I see... Well whose fault might it have been then?

... Fine...

... So I can be a real 'BITCH' in the morning. Sue me. (Smile).

Well then I guess that means that everything this morning didn't start out very well for Kathleen. Aw, too bad, what a shame. The poor little thing had come down stairs looking almost like a trembling half drowned kitten. Yeah, just all huddled up with both of 'these' pink little nipples just so rock hard.

[Pinch, pull... "Whimper"]

Gee, I can't imagine why. I guess maybe we ran out of hot water or something? (Smile).

All right... So now it sounds like I'm the one that really should get her hair pulled and put over some Dyke's knee so she can spank me for being 'SUCH' a bitchy little girl.

... Okay, a very, very, very, Very... Very-Very?... Very?

Oooooooo (Smile)... Well wouldn't 'You' like to try (smile). Careful, I'll bite and really scratch too.

Besides, I'm more of a controlling freak little bitch girl. Yes, I know you would just love to spank my bare bottom but... Well why don't you just let me go and I'll tell you all about Rebecca and Kathleen. She really has been a lot naughtier and so much more of a dyke bitch and sinfully wicked woman then 'I' have ever been (Giggle). Well, maybe it just seemed that way because her horns were really showing when I brought Kathleen back over again for tea. Rebecca greeted me at the door with a very evil knowing smile and then snapped at Kathleen.

"Silly girl, take that ridiculous rain coat off."

I could see how startled Kathleen was with her impertinent demand even though I had told her that she would be Rebecca's housemaid while Tonya was gone. (Giggle) and under her short, high raised collared yellow rain coat Kathleen had nothing on but the little white lacey fringed maid's apron, which was just a bit of a contrast next to her black leather D ringed slave collar. Although I did think her French braded ponytail went along perfectly with the cresting match of this white gathered lace burette tiara that set high on top of her head. The simple addition of a white ribbon tied at the end of her brad seemed just perfect as well and nearly hang all the way down in the small of Kathleen's back. She was really quiet the pleasing site although... Well unfortunately I had been rather forgetful and didn't mention the fact that Rebecca, for some reason, thought that she had a crush on her girlfriend Tonya... Oopsy! Oh well, but Kathleen had been acting more like a desperate little nymph so I say, "Let her eat cunt". Oh... That's "cake" isn't it (smile). I mean, maybe Kathleen did beg to eat Tonya's cunt out. Or at least that's what I told Rebecca she had been doing. You don't really think that would get her into any kind of trouble do you? (Giggle).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.