Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Too bad... I'm sorry to say that my little slave stepsister Kathleen has really been minding her P's & Q's. Well actually in her case it means that Kathleen has been a (P) retty naughty slave girl and an adulterating little (Q) ueer-girl for Rebecca.

Okay, I can see that has you all a little confused. So enough with my silly little puns, but I just wanted to make sure that I still had everyone's attention (Smile).

Anyhow... Me, Tonya and her new girlfriend Rebecca have recently worked a few things out. We all had a very nice little chat over tea. It was rather quaint with all three of us sitting there talking around Tonya's formally set dining room table while Kathleen (pouting as usual) was on her knees at my feet.

Should I go on and tell you more? ... Well? ... Ah-huh? Go on then, beg me. (Giggle, Smile).

Very well... So, when we arrived at Tonya's she really seemed overjoyed to have us there. Although I can't say the feeling was mutual in Kathleen's case. So after all the sweet hugs and boorish little shallow greetings, it was then that my meek and very quiet little slave girl got served her first well-deserved slice of humble pie. Now I'm sure that at least maybe Rebecca was a little surprised when I turned around and told Kathleen to take off the red plaid pleated skirt and white button blouse she was wearing shortly after having her come out of a pair of white four-inch high-heels. The poor thing looked like she was ready to break into tears after the school uniform slid down to the floor leaving her standing there in the nude. Kathleen wasn't actually being punished, but I hadn't allowed her to wear any panties or a bra that day. She did however have on her collar and after pulling a leather looped chain leash out of my purse I thoughtlessly brushed one of her long pigtails back and clipped it in place. With just a small tug I had Kathleen down on her knees and trembling with the obvious embarrassment of being there totally naked in front of us three girls.

.

Okay, so now you know how Kathleen's new little adventure all started. Is everyone still with me? (Giggle).

Tonya had called me sometime ago and I guess somewhat apologized when she realized that Kathleen had actually started a bit of a mishap. Well, I will have to admit that with everything that had happened, Tonya wasn't someone that I really trusted now either. But as I told her, "Let bygones be bygones". Well that's what I told Tonya over the phone and it was really a shame but as our conversation continued I suppose it eventually had to come out just who the real guilty party was. Well... That is... It was a real shame for Kathleen. Yes, as I've said, she has been a (P)-retty naughty girl. So we had a long talk, and the more we talked, the more Kathleen squirmed. Obviously she was quite aware of what all this would probably mean in her immediate future. In her job status with Tonya and most defiantly at home here with me.

Gee, maybe I really should mention that Rebecca wasn't there at Tonya's wild little girl party when Kathleen was "allegedly" lesbian ganged raped. That seems to have been just a wild rump for some of Tonya's lesbian clientele. She obviously has a lot more mature taste in women partners. Of course it's easy to see that both Tonya and Rebecca are very mature lovely women. But how should I describe them as a couple? Ummm? Both appear to be very well off and positive minded woman. Though it seems to be Tonya who is calling the shots for now. She is very sophisticated and dresses immaculately, although she wears her reddish hair down loosely in ringlets, which frames her lightly freckled face perfectly. You know the type, like the way you would see some farm country girl wearing it with open knees in her jeans and a checkered bloused tied under bosoms. Now Rebecca... I know she is just a little older then Tonya by about two or three years. Her hair is blond but somewhat darker at the roots and she has it cut just above the shoulder. The woman kind of reminds me of the evil queen in Snow White. I mean just in the way she sort of acts. It's not like she's going around with bad apples. Well she didn't put anything in our tea although Kathleen was really getting a poised look.

So we chatted for quiet awhile before I noticed that Rebecca seemed to be growing extremely jealous as she watched the direction of Tonya's gaze. At one point she glared at me and then finally drop her eyes down smugly in Kathleen's direction as Tonya and I began to dominate the conversation.

Cringing on occasions although mostly moping there close to my chair, Kathleen still sat naked on her leash looking uncomfortably on the back of her heels with both knees spread wide open. This I knew was clearly showing off the adolescents of her shaved pussy mound. Kathleen's head sank slightly which hid the look of embarrassment on her face while both her arms fell together down just below the small of her back which made them end in a neat lace of fingers. No one could really be blamed for staring at the lewd state that I had put her in.

So maybe I was putting coals on this fire here... (Giggle). But I was making sure that whenever Kathleen's chine was lifted with the leash, her whole body would have to rise slightly and it caused Kathleen to through her head back far enough so both her breasts would be sure to peek out from behind either pigtail. At this point, with both Rebecca and Tonya watching very intently, I would begin scolding Kathleen for something that came to light in our conversation or for her decided inappropriate body language. At times I would even pinch one of her nipples or lightly slap her face after shaking my finger under her nose. Tonya kept getting more involved in what I was doing to Kathleen which only seemed to make Rebecca more discontented with this situation and almost outwardly jealous with Tonya's interest in Kathleen. Of course all this unwanted attention made Kathleen more desperate to avoid incurring any of mine as she looked up into my eyes sniveling and softly mumbled, "... Please, I'll be good". Aw, poor little thing, she was just all trembles and teary eyed by the time it all finally ended. I had been very convincing and I think she really was scared to go back home with me. Oh yes... But god, it was all so deliciously naughty thinking about it as I forced Kathleen's nose into my own soft feminine and unshaven muff of hair that girl slaves are not allowed to keep above they're normally wet naughty pussy mounds.

Oh if she had only known what I had in mind for her besides the silly thoughts of me just needing a really good hard licking even worries then her bare bottom did. But that is why I was still thinking of just the right plan so I could hand her over to Tonya's jealous girlfriend (Giggle). You know... Rebecca.

I can only guess that Kathleen is getting her two holes raped or spanked again now with that giant dildo... Rebecca? Maybe, (smile) but I'll tell you a little later on. I knew Kathleen needed to be taut this lesson just because she had been such a lying little cunt.

Actually I thought to punishing Kathleen that night just because she had made my skirt and panties even wetter by crying in my lap the whole way home. My naughty schoolgirl was begging me not to use the leather whip that I had promised with threats to use while she was there in front of Rebecca and Tonya. I know that I can be just so awful any more but I do have someone I can send her to now... And bad little girls are now often sent to Mistress Sara's office so 'she' can give the principle a good licking after her spanking. (Smile).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.