Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

That little bitch! She's going to really pay for it this time. My sluty stepsister must have really thought she was being just clever when she tried weaseling in with Tonya. But I guess after Tonya had played out all her little fetish fantasies with Kathleen, she wanted to move on. Ha! So it was "use her, abuse her, and lose her". Apparently her lezzy supervisor is just a bit of a sleep-around dike. But it seems that she has some steady new girlfriend now so Kathleen was just this kind of young wild fling for her. I think she liked having a submissive female tied to her every whim for a while. Anyhow Kathleen has come crawling back again and this little screw-up with me has gotten her right where she is now.

And all of this has really, I mean really changed everything, or rather my arrangement with Kathleen. Needless to say, Kathleen is back and I'm treating her as if she were my run away slave girl. She's being punished rather severely, like any disobedient run away slave should be, right? Well, I guess having her come back for the third time has made me a little brazen. Oh well, too bad for my poor little stepsister in any case.

You're probably going to think that I'm turning into just another girl Dom sick-o, and to tell you the truth, I'm sort of feeling a little weird about all of this myself. But that's only because what I've dreamed up for Kathleen's punishment is sort of cruel for any girl to endure. But I swear Kathleen has to be more of a freak to even let me do all these kinds of things to her. It's still her choice, well mostly, sort of. Trust me, she really deserves all of this anyway (smile).

So maybe some of this stems from the thought of how Kathleen always seems to think that she can just sneak off any time and if things don't work out then she can just come running back. Yeah, and this last little incident really has me pissed at her. And truthfully, what is the worst that could possibly happen if she has to come crawling back to me again? Well I thought it was high time that she found out. Ha! Maybe from now on it's going to be my little make shift torture chamber that keeps Kathleen thinking twice before she pulls these kinds of stunts or tries to think that she can just out fox me any time.

Whoa! I guess that I've been venting a bit here. Okay, well maybe I really should stop for a minute and count to ten. Then again, (giggle) I'll just tell you all about that first little humiliating weekend, when I cornered Kathleen into being Tonya's little lesbian love pet. Oh yes, and I was sure to coerce all those very naughty details out of Kathleen when Tonya dropped her off late that Sunday evening. That butch supervisor of hers' really put my little stepsister through her paces. But I'll have to admit that Kathleen probably wishes that Tonya had her right now instead of me. My, my... I can hear her blubbering all the way down in the basement. It's rather clear coming up through the open laundry shoot in hall closet. And she really does sound so pitiful too.

(Sigh) I know, you're thinking that I'm 'SUCH' a witch. Well, to tell you the truth, I'm not the one who's riding a broomstick at the moment. Yeah, lets just say that right now Kathleen's pussy is paying the price for her little indiscretion. And I'm sure that my depraved little stepsister is actually pouting and whining for me to let her go. (Giggle) Aw, poor thing. And I've already warned her twice to be quiet. Oh well, I'll just have to go and gag that naughty girl with a pair of my panties or her new ball gag and maybe threaten to give those cloth pinned nipples of hers' a few more lashes before I finish telling you all about Tonya's little kinky weekend rump (smile).

Maybe I should just threaten Kathleen with a nice little over-the-knee spanking right in front of all her newly found "Girlfriends"... That is if I do consider inviting them to, oh lets just say a very informal social girl tea party (Giggle). Yes that works so much better. A couple of Tonya's guests have been quiet forward in asking about Kathleen and I have talked to a few of them who have called.

Oops! I guess I haven't told you yet. Well you see... It seems that Kathleen was really quiet the eager one. Well I mean when Tonya was using Kathleen as her little lesbian party favor. Although she still avidly denies Tonya's side of the story, prattling on about how they forced her do all of it. Doesn't that just make you want to slap that sulking little bitch?

Oh... Hold on, I think Kathleen needs me to give her another little stringent reminder. She doesn't know it yet, but my whiny little slave girl is probably going to be spending most of tonight trying to sleep right over there by my bedroom vanity in the corner with nothing but her big stuffed Teddy Bear to keep her warm (it's so cute) and this nice big knobbed butt plug as part of her bedroom punishment tonight. I'll be right back...

... Promise (Smile).


Wow... Well that just made me a little bit bitchier then I already was. After I untied Kathleen wrist from the basement raft she got her ass slapped for being so loud and rude. Sense she had already interrupted me I ordered 'Little Miss Whining' "This isn't fair" upstairs into the kitchen where I warned her that everything had better be spotless after she finished making dinner. Hmmm, maybe when she's done with the dishes I'll make Kathleen clean the bathroom right after ' I' take a nice long bubble bath. Oh, but that would be so cruel. I guess it was already bad enough when I pinched one of Kathleen's sore plump cheeks and told her to make just a small salad tonight for dinner because her ass looked like it was really getting fat. Oooo, that got me an angry wounded look and a little sassing remark out of her. Of course that was sort of what I was hoping for anyway (giggle). That is at least I made enough out of it and told her she would be spending most of tonight in the corner again. And Kathleen knows she's going to get her nipples clothes pinned again as well as put over my knee so I can pussy spank her before bedtime (smile).

So then... In light of her new humble beginnings, I've demanded a few more things. Aside from having her spend money on some new "toys" for her training, I had Kathleen purchase one of those ridiculous looking French maids apron to wear when she is cleaning the house or cooking in the kitchen and especially when she is serving me dinner.

Yeah, I suppose I'm getting into that roll playing thing but it is just another impish

thing that Kathleen has brought on herself. Actually Kathleen has been a wet little nymph ever senses she spent the weekend being girl raped by Tonya and her friends. But she was really already a good wet little pussy slut. But I found that out the first time she was forced to lick my cunt. And the little lynx did spent most of her weekend being Tonya's girl sex toy to say the least. Oh yes, and I had Kathleen tell me every little thing Tonya did to her. Yes, I mean every single last embarrassing or totally humiliating detail. Actually it all just gave me a lot more ideas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.