Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Sorry if I left you hanging. But don't start feeling too bad; I've been doing that a lot lately with Kathleen. My little stepsister turned out to be a real bondage slut. She's totally into having me control everything in her life like some bitchy Dom Mistress. So fine, I guess that's what I am now huh? Well Kathleen is the only one losing any sleep over it (smile).

Yeah, the poor little thing is in the other room right now hanging by both wrists and up on her tiptoes. Like I said, she's really into it deep now, (giggle) and I want to see just how far I can go. Okay, not that I don't already make all of it real enough for her with an occasional threat of exposing her. I really do have a lot of weird stuff and kinky pictures of Kathleen stashed away now. Although I don't think she ever really needed me to blackmail her from the start. She really is such a little slut.

So getting back to where I left off, that is if you still really want to know. Well here is what happened after I spanked her that first time. Needless to say, Kathleen was crying like a baby after I finished beating her ass. Maybe in a way I was being just a bit like a real girl pervert, but I thought that getting a few pictures right then looking just like she did couldn't hurt as a little insurance. And of course it hasn't turned out to be a bad idea.

It took me just a second to grab my camera as Kathleen sobbed there on the floor with her face half buried in the cushions and rubbing her spanked bottom. She was really still balling about it. Well she was doing a little more then just that but I made her regret that later on. Yeah, I'm sure she is regretting every word of it now. That's because when Kathleen realized what I was doing she really went off screaming at me to stop, but only after I had gotten some really embarrassing shots. I didn't do too much more right then, just said she could either stay or go. But if she stayed, things were going to really change. With that I just got my coat, picked up my purse and went out the door.

I don't know if Kathleen knew exactly what I had meant then, but I gave her lots of time to cool off. Because after I ate at a favorite four star restaurant (I like trying new places and being waited on.) I decided to see a movie and I came home rather late. Coming up the walk I could see a flickering dim light from the TV so I was pretty sure that Kathleen was still up. Even so, there wasn't going to be any confrontation. She would either accept my terms or move out. And that meant doing anything... ANYTHING, that I told her to do including maybe even submitting to my spanking her if she broke the rules. Hey, but I had already gotten my documented revenge, I was just trying to get rid of my spoiled brat of a stepsister. Although, having her do all of the housework sounded even better. So you'll understand that what I found next just made doing this all too satisfyingly easy.

As I said it was late and I came in quietly to check things out. I walked into the living room and saw Kathleen there slumped down in the chair asleep. Her shorts and panties were thrown down there on the floor by her bare feet, while the red lettered soccer jersey was partially pulled up around her mid-drift. The TV had been turned down low and softly hissed with static sense it was tuned to channel three with the VCR on. She had been watching a video. Apparently the spanking I gave Kathleen left her with more then just her sore cheeks. Well I couldn't have done anything except be curious so I found the remote and pushed "PLAY".

Oh wow, with just the title and the opening scene of some leather clad blond woman pulling another younger looking girl behind her naked on a leash, it was easy to tell that she'd been watching some real twisted lesbian D&S video. I didn't really care if Kathleen was into this stuff or what, but I was going to humiliate her with more then just having to wash dishes and clean the kitchen floor if she was going to live here now with me.

Still thinking that I wanted to use this discovery to my advantage, I left the tape playing and then turned the lights on. Kathleen stirred just a little as I watched her for a few minutes before saying something to wake her up. This was all just too perfect.

"So, little stepsister also likes watching lezzy dykes and girl sluts in chains getting they're asses whipped."

Ha! When Kathleen's eyes opened, she blushed to see me standing over her and jumped up when she saw the added embarrassment of what was playing out on the TV screen. It was a little comical to see her there half naked and bending over fumbling with the VCR as she desperately tried to shut off.

"Your such a bitch Brenda."

I was sure to shoot one right back as Kathleen attempted to be a little more modest by pulling her soccer jersey down a little further to hide a little more then it would normally cover.

"Well listen to the little half naked slut who lets other girls spank her bare ass."

She just let out an angry huff and hurried to snatch up her shorts and panties.

I was quick to use the same ploy that had left her begging before, though I didn't think things would work as well. But hey, I had nothing to lose, it didn't matter to me really if Kathleen left or stayed and became my full time housemaid. And I was determined that it would be one or the other. And it would be her bare cheeky little ass paying for it in either case

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.