Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

"Hi", my name is Brenda Mc Donnell. Now maybe I should tell you just a little more about myself (Giggle)... That is, I mean something other then mentioning the tiny discovery of my irresponsible little stepsister's fetish. Oh but maybe I should run so far ahead at the moment just yet. It's just so naughty to tattle (Smile).

Well then, I'm a very light haired brunette, originally from Ireland but I grew up in

the states on the west coast where I have personally matured into a very good-looking twenty-six year old young businesswoman. Most would say that I'm tall for a girl (5'- 10'') and in a pair of four-inch heels I can be quite dominating along with having the perfect figure in all the right places as well. My eyes have been called a mesmerizing shade of greenish blue and I have always kept a shoulder length fall of hair that is rather silky straight and full-bodied. It does often tend to feather a little around at the bottom. I usually wear it with the front bangs pulled back on either side so it doesn't tickle my neck and bare shoulders.

Oh, yes... Well I've always seemed to have had this kind of natural control over girl's who secretly want to live queer little lives with a Dominant to punish them sexually (Giggle). Okay maybe the word I used earlier "Dominant" describes me best.

Yes, and in either role I always go out dress for success and I know that I look great. You might say that I make other women a bit jealous and even make some feel a little inferior with my attitude and looks. Needless to say, there might be a few other things you may want to know about me but lets save some of that for a little later on (Giggle).

Gee, maybe at this time I should tell you something about my two younger stepsisters. Lisa (who's a little Witch) is the eldest of the two. Then there is her sister Kathleen, who has always dressed like a throw back to the days when girls wore pleated skirts and bobby socks. The girl always looks like she's going to a sock-hop or something and it's a little funny I guess that Kathleen does seem to look a lot like an old 50's model pin-up I saw once of Betty Page. Along with the straight banged black raven hair and her clothes, you would probably think that she was a social misfit or just a dim bubble-headed girl. But if you could see what a girl like that is doing right now, it would be embarrassing to say the least that both those terms (bubble-headed misfit) are more of a compliment although they are part of the real reason I'm writing all this.

Although...

That's not entirely true, because this is pretty much all about how my queer little stepsister 'became', and 'is' my very submissive, 24/7 live in house maid, 'slave' and, (Giggle) naughty girl sex toy. So that probably got everyone's attention. Just like it did when I told my new little slave girl in that very some sort of way. And let me tell you, she is still squirming about it too. You'll see what I mean.

Kathleen moved in with me about two years ago when she turned nineteen. I had been able to get a nice house with the money from Todd's (Dad's) life insurance policy. The second marriage didn't last long so I inherited everything. My pseudo stepmother Vicky and my two stepsisters never really had much. And not to sound like her ladyship, the Queen, they really were all just trailer trash. Vicky ran off and divorced Todd just before he got into a really bad motorcycle accident just a couple months later after they're divorce was final. Actually I was surprised that he even had any kind of insurance. But you know, any who; Vicky pretty much tried and always managed to dump her two bratty teenage girls in my lap.

Well... With all that said, how is this for a long awaited pay back. I'm here in bed, lying on my stomach to be exact, just typing away on my laptop while Kathleen is here nuzzled down between my thighs totally naked and cuffed into her leg chains, which has her nose buried deep in the crevice of my ass. She knows what will happen if I don't feel her tongue licking my pussy (Oooo, it feels sooo good). It's her punishment (yes, I know.) because I've accused her of trying to make herself horny by sniffing my panties while doing the laundry.

Normally, it only takes a short clinical inspection with my finger to take away her impunity. But I suppose that I've only really caught her red handed once smelling my panties with out permission. That time she was pulled upstairs like a child, put over my vanity stool and spanked with one of my bedroom slippers. Most other times I've punished her with the humiliation of going to work for a day without nylons or panties. Sometimes I make it two if I find that she hasn't washed out a randomly chosen pair properly before they were laundered. I'm sure she is very diligent about checking, because I certainly do (Giggle). It would almost break your heart to see her biting her lip while trying not to admit that she has. I think she knows better then to do deny anything like that now. I'll get back to more of those little stories later, but here are a few details of our daily routine.

It's customary that when Kathleen comes home from work now, oh yes, she still works, but paying off credit cards is about all that use to cover. Anyway, she's been employed at a small clothing company somewhere in they're sales office. The woman Kathleen works with is named Tonya, An English woman and is her directing supervisor. It was about three months later after all this happened when she found out about Kathleen and me. She's thirty-eight, has never married and is very much a Dyke, who knew? But Kathleen should have never told me about her. I'll tell you all about that later too.

So if you haven't guessed it by now, when Kathleen comes home from work now, she has to immediately strip naked weather I'm already there or not. And I do have ways of knowing if she ever thinks there is any reason not to. And then if I'm not at home, she is to start preparing dinner and finish whatever housework needs doing before my return. Kathleen has been instructed on the occasions of my timely arrival that I will always be dinning by candlelight. Shortly after I have come in, things are soon thoroughly inspected while Kathleen waits down on her knees while spreading her cheeks there in the middle of the kitchen still waiting for me to give her pussy the dry finger test. If I decide that that nothing is amiss then I have her serve me and she is only allowed to kneel beside the table even though it my be set for more then just one... Oops! I'm getting too far ahead again.

At all times Kathleen has been warned to kneel up straight and remain silent. I really enjoy keeping her there begging with her eyes for any small morsel of food. Beside what little bits of food I feed her there at the table, she is only allowed to eat my leftovers that I drop in her little doggy bowl while she stacks the dishes. After dinner I sometimes curl up with a good book or just watch television while Kathleen busies herself with a feather duster or some other menial household chore she has been told to do. Of course that is unless I have decided that she has been for some reason a very naughty slave girl or in some way acting disobediently. Then she gets sent to a corner on her knees again while I decide how she should be punished, or much more likely, the embarrassing threat of inviting Tonya over to see her like this. In some ways I should have known just how much that excited her, as others of you might have already guessed. No wonder she has turned out to be such a perfect submissive little lezzy slut.

Oh yes, like right now, she's wearing nothing but a pair of leather fleece lined ankle and wrist cuffs that can be easily clipped all together between her legs. This commonly leaves my little stepsister's round moons sticking straight up in the air and kind of forces the little slut to keep her face buried between both of my warm tan ass cheeks. But I suppose you may have already figured all that out for yourselves. It's dreamy having Kathleen eating my cunt like this, I can easily look over my shoulder and see just how wet her pussy hole is getting in my vanity dresser mirror. Of course for her, this sort of humiliation, being forced to lick and nuzzle my soft feminine muff is rightfully my very naughty little slaves punishment because you see, (Oh you are just so clever) Kathleen isn't able, or at all allowed to touch herself and I don't intend on letting her come close to having an orgasm. And as you might have learned by now, I can be such a real bitch and cruelly tease her with less then just merely mentioning Tonya's name to see her ooze (smile).

Oh yes, and I do plan on telling her just what exactly I'm writing about and use it as the next step in her humiliation training (Well that's what I'm calling it). And it has been a lot more fun for me then it has been for her, maybe (giggle). She can go any time she wants to. I've made it a little tougher on her though sense she has crawled back to me twice already.

Hey now, I'm not all bad. Kathleen gets out with me to the gym and I'm still there watching her play on an all girl-league soccer team. And that's sort of how this all really started, when I really went hard-core on her. Besides, it's a little like a fairytale fantasy now to have my cute little baby stepsister stripped naked while she dusting around my house. Or the times I've sent her outside in back to do some light gardening in just a ripped soccer jersey that she destroyed earlier in the season by getting into a fight with another girl (I've made a few more revealing alterations to it). Something like that gives Kathleen that poor little Cinderella look and is really the perfect thing to compliment her long tossed mop of pretty black hair which almost comes down to her bottom now. Usually it gets just a little messy where I run my fingers all through its long soft lengths teasingly. And unlike at first, it's Kathleen's sad pouting look of tears, which soon become very real ones running down beside her cute little nose. It doesn't leave you any doubt of what Kathleen's punishment will be after her "Evil Stepsister" (Giggle) orders her back inside so she can kneel down in front of her and explain the reason why the linins and towels haven't been folded properly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.