Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

"Delicious meal as always," Sean said after swallowing a final forkful of eggs.

"Thanks," Elizabeth replied. "So what are we going to do now?"

"Shopping."

"Shopping?" Elizabeth snapped to attention at the word so quickly it gave Sean shivers.

"Please don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Become hyper-attentive at the mention of the word 'shopping'. It simply gives me the willies," Sean said and shivered to emphasize the point and then laughed. "Gods you're cute." He gave her a peck on the nose. "I meant car shopping."

"Do you have any particular car in mind?"

"One or two. Nothing too flashy but something sporty. Maybe a Mercedes or Vanessa's Audi. I was practically drooling when I saw it."

"I noticed."

"Any recommendations?"

"I prefer Mercedes but Audi's are nice, too."

"There are a few others I might want to consider. Mind if I jump on the net for a while?"

"Only if you let me read over your shoulder."

Sean and Elizabeth cleaned up in the kitchen and then walked over to Elizabeth's office. Everything was done in sleek wood and steel modern furniture. It was nice but Sean preferred more wood, particularly oak. They booted up the computer and Sean grabbed his girlfriend around the waist and plopped her down in his lap. They surfed for a while and then Sean decided on neither the Mercedes nor the Audi. "To the dealership, my love. Time to talk price."

Elizabeth was bubbling with excitement. Vanessa is going to turn green with envy. She didn't tell Sean but he just selected her best friend's dream car. The rest of the day was spent talking details and prices. Sean got black everything, interior and exterior, plus all the perks with a fully installed security system. Then they haggled with the dealer about price. Sean was able to save himself some money by working from the base price up. He didn't have to haggle but Sean said that it was the right, and expected, thing to do; again his ethics playing a part of his life. Sean and the dealer shook hands on the deal and called in the order. Luckily the dealership had one ready with his exact specification in a warehouse a few cities over and could be brought in by helicopter within the hour. Elizabeth and Sean drove to a burger joint and got an early dinner while they waited, car shopping made for hungry work. They waited another few minutes at the lot and then Sean was on the road with his brand new car. Elizabeth called him on his cell phone and asked if they could drop by Vanessa's. Sean was more than happy to show off his new ride and was at Vanessa's apartment in no time.

"Hey Vanessa," Elizabeth called her friend on her phone. "Look out your window and check out Sean's new car." Sean and Elizabeth looked up at the fifth story and saw the flutter of a curtain followed by a hysterical scream. The auburn haired woman stormed out the building in no time sporting a bathrobe and a towel around her head. Her face was as red as her hair. Sean and Elizabeth were grinning like Cheshires. "You like?" Elizabeth asked.

"You put him up to this didn't you?"

Elizabeth only shook her head and nestled into Sean's arms. "What are you talking about Vanessa?"

"I've been dreaming of getting my hands on this car since I saw one in the garage a few months ago. But I already had my Audi at the time."

"Looks like role-reversal to me," grinned Elizabeth. "I didn't put him up to this. He actually was thinking of getting your car but then he happened across this Jag and I decided to clam up."

"I'm going to murderize you, Elizabeth," Vanessa said, her arms raised as if to strangle her friend.

"Then I suggest you put something on first," Sean said. He was pointedly facing away from her. Vanessa was wet from having just stepped out of the shower and her ample breasts were nearly spilling out of her bathrobe. Her body had a light sheen of sweat from the hot water and she was breathing heavily from running down the stairs. In other words, she was almost every man's wet dream come true standing there in all her bathrobe clad glory.

"What, you don't like what you see?"

"Sorry, Vanessa, but these eyes are strictly Elizabeth's property."

"Damnit, Elizabeth," Vanessa huffed. "You already landed the perfect man and now you land the perfect ride. This is so not fair."

"You've been talking to her about our sex life?" Sean asked his girlfriend.

"I think she means the Jag."

"Oh." Sean blushed.

"What's all the hullabaloo about?"

Everyone looked at Eric as he strolled towards them in his jeans and tanktop barefoot. Eric looked at the trio and immediately spun away at the sight of Vanessa. "Nice car there, Sean," Eric called over his shoulder. Elizabeth was giggling at how the guys were fumbling about trying to be gentlemen. "Got me one of those just five months ago, too."

"For all those horses under the hood, who could say no?"

"My point exactly."

"Hold on a sec," Vanessa interrupted. "Eric you're the one with the Jaguar in the garage?"

"Yes."

"The green one?"

"Yes."

Vanessa was starting to look irritated. "Does everyone have one but me? And would someone please turn these men around. It makes me feel like there's a booger hanging out of my nose or something."

"Vanessa, you are dressed a little indecently," Eric said over his shoulder.

"Boys," Vanessa proclaimed. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Like the time you streaked the football game..." Elizabeth put in.

"Well, that was a dare."

"And the time you flashed the old folks home."

"Hey, now..."

"Or the time when..."

"I think they get the point, 'Liz. I'm supposed to be on a date with Eric here in about an hour and you're ruining it before it even gets started! If you'll excuse me I'm going back to my room to get ready." Vanessa hurriedly stormed back to her apartment as the men pivoted to try to avoid looking at her flashy retreat while at the same time sneak a peak through the corner of their eye.

"Hey, Eric," Sean said.

"Yeah?"

"You got a date with Vanessa?"

"I guess..."

"Good luck. She's a real firebrand," Sean said, chuckling.

"I hadn't noticed."

"She's a good woman though. She's Elizabeth's best friend and that's all the recommendation a guy could ask for. Again, good luck. Looks like you're going to need it." Elizabeth playfully socked him on the arm. Sean spun Elizabeth around and held her in his arms as Eric went back to his apartment to get ready for the evening. "And as for you. Let's go back to your place to drop off your car. I want to take you out in my new ride."

Sean followed Elizabeth's Mercedes back to her place in his Jag where she dropped off her car and then jumped into his. Sean drove to a department store where he picked up a few things for the car and other things that didn't seem to make any sense to Elizabeth. After that, Sean went on the highway and drove for a while further and further from the city. Elizabeth was curious about what he had in mind but kept silent. They drove on into the night and then Sean pulled off the highway onto a dirt rode. The road climbed up and weaved but the Jag handled the turns smoothly. They pulled over a small rise and Elizabeth was at a loss of words. Before her was a breathtaking view of the city and a cloudless sky with a field of stars meeting and continuing below the horizon which were the city lights. The moon was bright and it almost looked like it was grinning. "Oh, Sean, this is beautiful." He didn't say anything but hit a button and the roof to the Jag convertible folded back. Sean got out of the car and pulled out the quilt that he bought at a department store and draped it over Elizabeth's shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.