Good Girl - Cover

Good Girl

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I was a good girl, a virgin, until I was introduced to Basil big cock

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   .

I was a good girl, growing up in a quite neighbourhood, with a loving family. I had a few boyfriends, but none had got further than a feel of my small boobs. Sometimes I look critically at my body, as young girls will do, I had just exited the shower and was drying myself. I dropped the towel and wiped the large mirror with my hand to clear it. As I have said, my bust is small, a 'A/B' cup, but I like them that way; I don't know how these girls with large ones cope. I know boys like big ones, but I get looked at enough with mine. My best assets are my legs, long, slim but shapely, I think I look great in tight Jeans or short skirt. My smiling face looked back from the steaming mirror, yeah all in all, I happy with myself. Back in my room I slip on a clean pair of cotton knickers, then my oldest and tightest Jeans, I don't bother with a bra I just pull on a white T-shirt. I brush my short, boyishly cut hair and I ready to go.

Tonight I out with a guy called Basil, not a normal choice for me, but he's nice and he did ask me. Basil is a bit strange, not in any weird way, but he's no jock or a nerd, he's not good at anything really; but he looks ok, about five ten, with hair longer than mine, with the same reddish brown colour. He picks me up in his old car and off we go. We have a few drinks and we park up for a kiss and a grope. I do like having my boobs groped, they nice and sensitive, and without wearing a bra they are easily accessible. Oh boy, he's nibbling one nipple, while thumbing the other one, this is heaven. He moves his hand down to my Jeans, I don't normally allow that, but he's giving me so much pleasure it seems mean not to.

"Spread 'em for me," he whispered coarsely in my ear, oh no I mustn't, but my legs moved apart slightly. Now he can get his hand right to the spot, I was rapidly losing it, the heat was building from my pussy and spreading throughout my body.

"That's my baby, come for me," he whispered again in my ear. Oh boy did I, right on queue. I lay there, in a trance, I could feel him unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them off me, I didn't have the strength to stop him. I watched, as if detached from my body as his head disappeared between my legs. Oh my, what's he doing now, while his tongue moved over my sensitive spot, his hands pulled and tweaked my exposed nipples. Oh my, I was going to come again, I couldn't help it, before I could stop myself I was moving my hips against his tongue, I exploded in the biggest orgasm I have ever experienced.

Oh boy, I have never had an experience like that before, how did he learn to do that to a girl. I know what he wanted to do now, and I was in no position to stop him. I lay there on his back seat, legs wide open, my pussy exposed to him. I just knew he was going to push his hard cock into my virgin body; but he didn't. He hugged and kissed me for a long time, then help me dress and took me home. I don't know if I was please or disappointed at still being a virgin. He dropped me off with a passionate kiss and a quick grope of my boobs.

"See you in college tomorrow," he said and he was gone.

I laid in bed, my mind in a spin, no boy had ever made me feel so good, my pussy was still wet from the memory of his touch. Eventually I fell asleep, my dreams were full of my body being ravaged by many faceless demons; I awoke sweaty. I showered, dressed and out of the house in record time, eager to see him again.

"Morning Lover," I said when he sits down next to me.

"I'm not your lover yet," he smiles at me, "but next time I might get lucky." His words make my pussy gush. I look at him critically, why is it he affecting me in this way. He's not handsome or well built, but there's something, and of course he has this great tongue.

Well I knew it was going to happen, I even brought a pack of condoms with me, in case he hadn't remembered. My legs were wide open with his head again working between them. Oh boy he was doing it again, my first orgasm was approaching fast. I couldn't help it but my hips were bucking against him. Oh yes, oh yes here it comes. His smiling face looked down on me.

"Was that nice?" he asked. I could only nod, my powers of speech seemed to have deserted me.

"Do you want to be fuck now?" he asked, again I could only nod. I watched like a mouse before the snake as he unzipped and rolled a condom onto his hard cock. It was the first live one I have ever seen, and boy did it look big.

"Spread 'em wide for me," he said crudely, and I moved my legs apart as far as his back seat would allow. Slowly he pushes it into my virgin hole, there was a sharp stab of pain and he was fully inserted.

"Yeah, you're now my little fuck slut," he said still being crude.

"Oh please," I whimpered, his crudeness only adding to my excitement. His hips move on me, causing me a little more pain, but I could feel my second orgasm building.

"Oh yes, please," I said, moving my hips against his.

"Yeah, come for me, my little slut," he said, his words tipping me over the top and I came hard; he pumped twice more and he came too.

I lay there until I felt his limp cock slip out of me, wow that was something else. What was he going to do to me now, I didn't care whatever it was. He lifted off me and I watched as her ripped the used condom off and threw it out of the window.

"Come here slut, suck me and get me hard again," he said, still being crude. I've never sucked one before, but I took it in my mouth, soon it started to grow.

"Yeah, that's right bitch," he said, now spread 'em for me." I lay back and opened my legs wide. He rolled on a new condom and he pushed his newly hard cock back into me.

"Like that do you?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I whispered.

"Good," he said, "you're going to do this a lot."

"Oh," I said. His thrusts were becoming harder, sending me over the top again. I dressed then and he took me home. We kissed as we parked outside my house.

"Get yourself down the clinic," he said, "and on the pill."

"Ok," I agreed. Happily I skipped into my house, I had a quick shower and then I went to bed. I felt a little sore, but well satisfied.

Over the next few weeks we used condoms, but came the night when it was safe for us not to. He picked me up at eight, I was dressed in a very short skirt, he likes looking at my legs, on top I wore a button up blouse, of course no bra underneath. At a set of traffic lights a few minutes later, he leaned over and kissed me; his hands fondling my boobs too.

"Undo your buttons," he said. We moved off when the lights changed and I popped two buttons. He glazed over at me and smiled.

"One more slut," he said coarsely. I love it when he talks to me like that, it makes my pussy wet. We have a drink and a dance, I notice lots of guys looking at my long legs and barely concealed boobs.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked when were dancing close.

"Oh please," I reply, I was getting desperate from all the attention I was getting. We left then and within minutes we were all alone parked up in a deserted car park.

"Strip," he said harshly. My hands quickly removed the three items I was wearing. "Nice," he said, his hands moving over my body.

"Please fuck me now," I begged.

"Soon," he smiled at my discomfort.

"Please, I need it now," I begged again, tugging at his arm.

"My, we are anxious," he laughed, "Ok spread 'em for me." His hard cock slipped into my slick pussy.

"Oh yes," I sighed contentedly.

"You like plenty of cock, don't you?" he said.

"Oh yes," I whimpered.

"Like flashing you bits at all those guys too, didn't you," he said.

"Oh yes," I said again, moving my hips against him, "please fuck me hard."

"Oh yes my little fuck slut," he said smiling down at me. Oh my, it was coming, the fires were engulfing me again.

"Oh yes," my hips grinding against his, bring myself off nicely."

"Like that did you?" he asked, I just nodded, my voice not working yet, "like some more too I bet," again I just nodded. "Next time I'll have to bring a couple of my mates with me." My eyes snapped open and I stared into his.

"Oh no please," I said, finding my voice.

"Why not, you like it so much," he said. I just shook my head. I could feel his cock hardening inside me. "As my fuck slut, you'll do as you are told." His hips thrusting into me hard.

"Oh no please, I couldn't," I begged.

"Of course you can," he laughed, "you'll love it." My next orgasm was one of my best ever, I suspect thinking about his crude words had got me more excited than I would like to think.

I lay in bed think about what he had said to me, would I like more guys fucking me, of course not, I was a good girl, but the memory of my intense orgasm was still with me; I slept well and woke early. I spent a long time under the shower, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't look any different. I think the pill had made my boobs slightly bigger, but not enough to worry about. I tied the bath towel around my waist and headed for my room. As I got to my younger brother's room, his door opened and he came out, heading for the bathroom. We almost collided; I had forgotten my topless state until I notice were he was looking.

"Nice tits sis," he said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, thanks brother," I acknowledged, what did I care if I flaunted my boobs. I walked on, I could almost feel his eyes on me. When I told Basil about it, he was very happy, asking me all the details. His hard cock pounding into me as I told him again about my exposing my naked boobs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.