Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 95

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 95 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Once inside my room, I closed the door and eased her down on the side of the bed. Her tits were perky and nipples hardened already. Her tits wer full, and stuck almost straight out from her chest without hardly a bit of sag at all.

"Its nice in here Billy. Is this where you and Lisa make out?"

"Yeah", I said. I came up to her and reached down to caress her tits.

"Very beautiful," I said. "Thank you Billy."

I eased her back to laying across the bed now, and knelt between her legs. I reached for her suit bottoms and eased them down. I was dying to taste her. Dying to slip my mouth down to her pussy and lick her. She lifted her ass for me to pull them off. Her pussy was beautiful also. Neatly trimmed short light brown hair. Both my hands roamed her tits and stomach now as I eased my mouth to her pussy hair.

"OOOOOHHH Billy, you mean you do that to women?"

"Yes. I love to lick a woman."

"Bobby only does it if I ask him."

"I hope you enjoy this, Candy."

I pressed into her upper slit now with my tongue and her legs spread wider for me. I could feel her clit through its hood getting hard now, with my tongue.

"Oh, Billy, I love a guy to do this to me. I really do."

"I really love doing it Candy."

"Relax and enjoy it. Cum as many times as you want."

"Really Billy?"..."Yes. Just let go hon."

"I'm doing this for you." My hands roamed up to her tits now, as I lowerd my mouth into her pussy. I liked her taste right away. I massged her nipples with my fingers and caressed her tits more firmly with my hands as I licked up and down her slit. Her hips moved up and down now, her moans started as she felt my tongue dancing over and over her clit. Her hands went on top of mine on her tits as I softly massaged them.

" OOOOHHH Billy... I'll certainly cum if you keep doing that. You do it so nice... OOOHHHH"

Finally, I could feel her clit peel away from its small hood and I sucked it gently. She moaned as if being shocked. I licked and sucked all over and around her clit for a while and then lowered my right hand to slide two fingers into her pussy as I sucked her clit.

Her hands grabbed my left hand and held it tightly as I sucked her. Her moans and humping told me she would cum any second.

"Let go babe. Cum. Let me taste you..."

I'm dying to taste you hon."

"OOOHHH Billy... please don't stop that"... I licked and fucked my fingers into her harder and faster now and she was cuming. Her hips rocking rapidly as I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"OOOOH OOOHH OOOHh it feels so nice... I'm... oooohhhhh"

I glued my mouth to her tightly now and sucked her whole slit up and down, as I tasted and felt her cum letting go. Her body was shaking.

I moved up and down her entire slit. Sucking it completely and then back to her clit softly.

"OOOOHHH Billy... I just came baby. OOOHH It was so nice." Her voice was low and tender. I continued to lick her now as she seemed to really enjoy it. Her smell was intoxicating me and thoughts of Lisa sucking her father right this minute filled my head also.

If only I could tell Candy what Lisa was really doing right this minute... I thought.

I stuck my tongue into her hole now, an fucked in and out as deep as I could. I swirled it, forcing her into another orgasm. Her hips raised right off the bed this time. Her legs spread as far as she could. Again, here in front of me... a woman offering her complete self to me. Needing and wanting this sex.

How much women really loved a man licking their sex.

I licked up and down her pussy and sucked gently around her clit once more till I felt her body tense with another orgasm. I licked her juice into my mouth. Her hands placing my hand over and over her tits again, as she came. Finally she came down to rest. Her stomach heaving. Catching her breath. "That was wondeful Billy."

"Its been so long since a guy made me cum like that, by licking me."

She eased up now, and reached for me to stand. "Its my turn Billy. Let me get hold of this cock of yours."

Her voice still very soft and tender.

She reached for my shorts and pulled them down. I was standing in front of her now as she saw my cock.

"OH, Billy. Its a nice one. So damn hard too!"

"It needs you right now I said."

Her hands both went to my cock and stroked it softly. Cupping and caressing. I knew right away she had a little experience with cocks. I moaned as I felt her cupping my balls and rolling them in her hands. "OOOOHHH I love that." I said.

"Bobby does too." she said. Soon, I felt her lips lowering to my cock in the darkness. I could hear her sucking sounds as I felt my cock going deeper into her mouth. She kept her hands cupped on my balls, caressing them as she sucked up and down softly.

"OOOOHHH Candy"..."Feel nice Billy?"

"Oh Yes. Yes."

"You made me cum nice, its your turn now."

"Don't be afraid to cum Billy. Just like YOU told me. Let go. Let me have YOU now"... as she went back to sucking me. I couldn't help but moan. Her mouth was going up and down the sides and engulfing my whole cock into her mouth. She was really enjoying it also.

UUUUMMMM she moaned. "Your balls are telling me you're almost ready Billy"..."uuuummmmm "as she sucked quicker now. My hips moving just as quick into her mouth.

Now her hands went to my ass and she pulled me tightly to her mouth as she sucked me harder. I let go. I spasmed and shot deep into her sucking mouth. She gulped and kept sucking. Her head going up and down, and still holding me tight with her hands on my ass. Almost all my cock completely in her mouth and throat.

OOOOHHH Candy... OOOOHHHH Her left hand coming up to stroke my cock as she sucked. Then, just her teeth and lips on the very tip of my cock. Rolling her tongue over and over the tip, and then a slight nip with her teeth. Still keeping her suction as she felt the last of my cum leaving my balls. My hands were on her head, running through her long hair as I felt myself being drained so nicely.

"OOOOHHH Candy, that was really great, babe."

She looked up to me in the darkened room with only moonlight now. My cock still in her mouth. Gently sucking now. Her tongue rolling over and over the head. My hands went to both sides of her face as she continued to roll her tongue over and over my cock. Deep inside her mouth.

OOOOHHHH. OOOOOHHH. She held me in her mouth deliberately, until she felt my cock start to soften, sometime later. She finally pulled her mouth off it, and rested her head against my lower stomach. Her hand reaching to stroke my cock sofly along her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.