Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was the best cookout ever. The weather was nice--not too hot, with occasional clouds that kept the late spring sun from baking us. The food was our usual summer fare. The hot dogs and burgers were done to perfection (when it comes to my grilling prowess, I have no modesty at all). But the scenery couldn't be beat!

To back up a bit, after Joan and Peg left for the store, I stood in Shelly's doorway and watched Shelly and Meg double-teaming Brad. He was laying on his back in the middle of Shelly's bed with the girls kneeling on either side of him. He was gently running his hands up and down their sleek backs, with an occasional detour to cup a firm boob or a tight ass cheek. The girls were taking turns on his rigid cock. Whichever girl wasn't sucking, would take a turn licking his balls.

Finally, Meg sucked one of his nuts into her mouth and, with a groan of pleasure, Brad arched his back and shot his load into his sister's eager mouth. As Brad collapsed back onto the bed, Shelly and Meg let his spent equipment fall between his legs and met over him in a cum swapping French kiss. Shit! Where had they learned that?

Brad had a silly grin on his face as he watched the girls gently stroke each other's boobs as they swapped his cum back and forth. As they separated, he held his arms out to the side. With satisfied smiles, they settled into his embrace. Hmmm... I was going to have to remember to spend more time cuddling with Peg and Joan the next time I got both of them in bed together with me.

As the kids closed their eyes, I let my dick lead me back to my bedroom to get my shorts and loafers back on. It was a struggle to get my hard dick past the elastic, but soon it was back in its usual position--sticking out my pants leg and pointing the way as I went to the kitchen to gather my grilling supplies.

Brad had done as I asked. The tablecloth and all of the disposable stuff we needed for our meal was stacked neatly on the kitchen table. The condiments were neatly arranged on a tray ready to carry out to the back yard table. He had even rounded up a couple of blankets for the benches.

I was kneeling on the kitchen floor to dig my "barbecue box" out of the cabinet under the sink when Fran's voice yelling, "Knock, knock," floated in from the open door to the garage, followed closely by Fran, still naked and carrying a cake pan mounded high with whipped topping. As I stood with my box of grill supplies, she leaned in for a quick kiss, her hard little nipples brushing against my arm.

"Bill went to the store to get some chips and beer," Fran said as she continued to the refrigerator to deposit her dessert. I enjoyed the view of her tiny ass as she bent to make room for her pan on a lower shelf. She caught me staring and turned so her ass was pointed at me, then reached back and pulled her cheeks and pussy lips open. "Want some?" she asked with a grin. "Either hole, your choice."

"Much as I would like to, I've already shot three loads today. I think I'll save myself for later, but thanks for the offer." For once my big head overruled my little head.

"The offer is always open... anytime!" she said as she stood back up with a couple of beers in her hands. I smiled at her double meaning and she gave me a little grin and a wiggle.

I took the chilled bottles from her and twisted the lids off, then handed her one as I nodded toward the living room. "Too bad he didn't catch Peg and Joan as they left. They were going to the store, too," I commented as I took a long pull on my beer.

"Actually he did. They all went together. Peg said something about swinging by the lingerie shop before they went for groceries. Bill was grinning like a kid in a candy shop sitting between all that bouncing boobflesh." Fran hesitated as she reached the living room door and I knew exactly what was bothering her.

"It's the same floor-plan as your house, only reversed," I said as I stopped behind her.

"That's what it is! It was like a weird sense of deja vu," Fran replied as she handed me her beer bottle and turned to the right. "That would make the potty right about... here," she finished as she turned on the bathroom light and sat down. She didn't make any move to close the door, so I leaned against the door frame to watch.

As Fran's piss started singing in the water below her, she looked up at me and asked, "Do you like to watch women pee?"

"As a matter of fact, my first time was night before last, but yes, I find that I do like it," I answered, my gaze riveted between her slightly parted legs.

Fran leaned her elbows back on the tank and spread her knees wide apart. Her flow didn't slow down a bit. "Well, feel free to watch me anytime," she grinned. "My door is always open, so to speak."

I laughed as I stepped in to the bathroom and squatted down to get a closer look. Fran obliged me and gently spread her pussy lips apart to give me a better view as her stream gradually slowed and stopped.

As I stood up, Fran peeled one square of toilet paper off the roll, folded it once, then patted herself dry. When she questioned why I was laughing, I told her how much paper was used during my previous two piss viewings. "Sometimes at home, I use less than that," she said through a grin. "Occasionally, Bill likes the taste of a pissy pussy." She scooted back on the seat with her legs still spread wide. "Do you need to go, too?"

I laughed as I pointed to my hard dick that was aimed a good bit above horizontal. "Fran, even if I did have to go, there is no way I could force my piss out through this thing right now," I replied, shaking my dick at her. "And even if I did, I couldn't aim it low enough to get it in the bowl!"

Fran smiled and urged me closer by gently pulling on the object of our discussion. She took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times. As she smeared the soggy tip of my dick around her face, she looked up at me and said, "I wouldn't mind that either, but it would leave us a bit of a mess to clean up afterwards." She gave the tip another lick. "If you really need to pee, I can get rid of this hard-on for you real quick."

"That's OK, I'm fine for now," I replied as I stepped back to give her room to stand. "Like I said, I'm saving up for later."

Fran stood and flushed, then took her beer from me and walked into the living room. I walked to the couch and sat down. As I sucked on my beer, I patted the seat cushion. Fran sat beside me and her free hand immediately went to the knob of my dick that was still peeking out of my shorts.

As I draped my arm across her shoulders and down across her chest, Fran looked down at her own minuscule mounds, then leaned back with a sigh as I twirled one of her nipples. We sat quietly--just enjoying each other's company and finishing our beer--without escalating the mutual masturbation to a point where we would have to do something about it.


I'm not sure how long we sat, but I was brought back to reality by the slamming of car doors. A moment later, Joan breezed in through the kitchen door, plopped a couple of grocery bags on the table, then bounced into the living room (nice bounce... ). "OK, maestro," she said as she bent to give me a kiss. I reached in with my free hand and gave her boob a squeeze. The difference between her tits and Fran's was amazing. "Your meat has arrived! Time to work your magic on the grill."

"That means Bill's back, too," Fran said as she disengaged my fingers from her hard little nipple and stood up. "We'll be back over real soon. I'll bring some extra lawn chairs and a couple of blankets, too." She bent over and gave the end of my dick a quick kiss, winked, then was gone.

Joan was unbuttoning her blouse as she headed for the hallway. "Let me get out of these clothes, and I'll show you my new bra."

"See if you can wake the kids as you go by Shelly's room. They may want to clean up before we eat," I said to her retreating back. I grabbed my box of cooking tools and headed for the back door, doing a quick visual inventory of the spatulas, tongs, and skewers, and checking the level in my special spice shaker (my own secret recipe).

I slid the box onto the bottom shelf of the grill, twisted the gas knob, and fired up the burners to get the lava rocks heating, then went back to the kitchen to get the burgers and dogs. Joan met me in the kitchen wearing nothing but her new bra with my ring on its chain tucked into the top of her cleavage.

"You like?" she purred as she shook her shoulders, making her tits dance for me. The bra was an off white color, almost totally transparent just like Peg's, with a deep cleavage going down to a small fastener in the middle. Joan's brown nipples were clearly visible and hardened noticeably as I stared at them. The bra would give her boobs a bare minimum of support, but in no way could it hide her charms.

"I like, but I like it better when they're naked," I pointed. "I'll have to schedule some practice time later to make sure I can operate that fastener."

Joan laughed, then with a quick motion, had the bra unfastened, off, and draped across the back of a kitchen chair. "If I know you, you won't be happy until you can unfasten it one-handed, with either hand, like you used to do with my old bras in our college days." She put her hands on her head and shook her shoulders again. "Better?" she asked.

"Much!" I said as I crossed to her and hefted those beauties in my hands. I was still kissing Joan and mauling her tits when the kids came in.

"Hey you guys, get a room!" Meg quipped as she padded naked into the kitchen, closely followed by an equally naked Shelly and an almost naked Brad.

I kept squeezing Joan's tits as I looked at them. "Why should I? I have a whole house, and I'm the alpha male," I laughed. "I can play with boobs whenever and wherever I want."

"You can play with my boobs any time you want, Daddy," Shelly grinned as she reached between us and grabbed my hardening dick.

"All right! enough, already!" I shouted in mock anger as I backed away from Joan and peeled Shelly's fingers away from my dick with a grin. "We need to get ready to eat and I have to cook. Besides," I sniffed in my best cliché voice as I gave Shelly's little boobs a quick squeeze, "what would the neighbors think?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.