Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After seeing Diana safely to her car, I walked back in the house to a grinning Joan. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

Joan giggled and held up my gym shorts. “Do you realize you just walked Diana out to her car totally naked?”

That stopped me in my tracks! I replayed the event in my mind as I looked down at my naked body. No cars went by while I was in front of the house, and I don’t remember seeing anyone out in the neighborhood. “Oh, well,” I thought. “If anyone saw me, I’ll hear about it tomorrow.” Then to Joan, “I doubt if anyone saw...”

Joan confessed, “I was standing on the front porch as naked as you were. I didn’t see anyone, but you never know.”

I didn’t bother with my shorts as I went around turning off the lights for the night. We went into the master bathroom together and I peed while Joan rinsed her face and brushed teeth. “Save the flush,” she said as I finished up and shook off. We traded places and I brushed while she peed. The old Joan would never have done that. Now she sat unconcerned as she drained her bladder with me in the room.

I had a sudden thought and grabbed the toilet paper roll just as she grabbed the hanging sheet and gave a big yank. She held up the single sheet that had detached from the roll. “What am I supposed to do with this?” She demanded.

“Wipe yourself off with it, like you always do. Since we have relaxed our dress code and modesty, I have had the opportunity to observe four ... no, five different women peeing, and all but one of them yanked an average of fifteen to twenty sheets per pull.” The scientist in me was coming out. I thought about my procedure change at work. “My first observation was Peg, who used actually a half a roll of paper in one setting.”

“But I have to get my pussy dry and one or two squares won’t get through all the...” She stopped suddenly and looked down at her freshly shaven mound. “Oh.”

“Exactly!” I replied. “You are blotting up a few drops of liquid, not drying out the Amazon rainforest.” That earned me a punch in the arm. I pointed to the four empty cores in the waste basket. “That is less than one week’s use. How much are we spending per month on toilet paper?”

“Joan shook her head. “I never realized ... but you are right. A couple of squares is all that’s needed now! I’ll talk to Shelly as well.”

“You can use a little more for a poop, if necessary, I explained. “Come on, let’s get the bed put back together.”


Tuesday morning’s breakfast was a repeat of Monday’s, I ate breakfast naked (sitting on a towel this time) as Joan waited on me, equally naked. I guess my mornings of a bagel with cream cheese were over. I quickly dressed and gave Joan a kiss and fondle before I headed out the door. I could hear the kids knocking around in the other part of the house, but I would be running late if I got involved in a lengthy goodbye with Shelly.

As I walked down the driveway to get to my truck, Peg was just backing her car out of the garage. She had three buttons of her dress unbuttoned and was sharing about a half mile of cleavage with the world. I pointed to her unbuttoned dress and she smiled as she pulled it away from her chest, giving me a good view of the valley between her boobs. “What’s the point of getting a new sexy bra if I can’t share it with people,” she said.

“Has Greg seen your new office attire?” I asked.

“He’s the one that unbuttoned the third button,” she laughed. “I’ll let you know how it goes over at work. I may have to take you in with me tomorrow for a little ‘attitude adjustment’ session with management.” She backed on down the drive and with a quick wave, headed down the street.

As I waited to turn into the Kwik Shoppe, I thought about Peg’s statement about ‘adjusting’ her bosses. Where would it end? I would have to talk to their wives, then their neighbors. What about extended family? Yikes! What about my extended family? Could I change their attitudes about me? I needed to talk to Joan about inviting them for a visit...

I walked into the Kwik Shoppe and Ling’s face lit up with a big smile. She immediately unzipped her uniform shirt all the way down. Hmmm. Maybe I need to talk to Ling before I get my coffee. As I walked to the counter, I glanced around. Except for Ling and me, the place was empty. As I bent to play our little ‘name tag’ game, I realized she wasn’t wearing it. “Where’s your name tag, Ling?” I asked.

With a giggle, she pulled her shirt open. There was the name tag. She had removed one of her nipple rings and put the pin of the name tag through the piercing hole in her nipple. As I jerked back and laughed, she jumped up and down, clapping her hands with glee. “I got you this time, Mr. John! I gave you a good naughty peek at my name tag!” She unpinned it and set it on the counter as she pulled the nipple ring out of her pocket and put it in her nipple. “Now, you never forget my name!”

She smiled and sighed as I kissed both of her nipples, then followed me back to the “Koffee” bar. I started to get my usual sized foam cup, but she stopped me.

Ling reached past me, her shirt still hanging open, and handed me one of the plastic go-cups blazoned with the store logo. “Here. This a present for you from me. Discount refills for most people, but for you? Free!”

“You didn’t have to do this, Ling,” I said as I filled the go-cup. “I don’t mind paying for my coffee.”

She smiled, then said softly, “This way, you can only get free refills here. Cup won’t work at other stores.”

We walked back up to the counter where I set the cup down, took Ling in my arms and gave her a gentle hug and an open-mouth kiss. “Ling, this is a wonderful gift. I have no desire to ever go anywhere else for coffee.”

Ling snuggled into me, then quickly jumped back and zipped her shirt up as the bell on the front door tinkled the arrival of another customer. She grinned at me and said, “Tomorrow morning, manager be here to receive merchandise truck. He can watch counter while we take break in office.” She gave me a leer as she slid my new go-cup toward me. Then, with the other customer back at the “Koffee” bar, played with her nipples through her shirt as I waved good bye. What have I got myself into?


I pulled into the CWD parking lot at work and immediately saw Scott and Carol’s car in the sparsely filled lot. I pulled into a spot near their car and got out and walked toward it. Scott got out and headed around to his passenger door, giving me a huge grin. I almost tripped over the painted stripe in the lot when I caw Carol’s outfit as Scott handed her out of the car. Her pale blue skirt almost exactly matched the shade of their car. But while yesterday’s skirt ended a couple of inches above her knees, this little number only reached halfway down her thighs. No amount of tugging would cover up the lacy tops of her dark stockings. There was about two inches of lace showing below her skirt. My eyes traveled up her body and I almost choked. Her top had a fairly high neckline, but it was made of a fine pink mesh or net something-or-other, and was totally transparent, Carol had NO secrets above her waist! I stepped back with my hands on my hips and pointedly looked at her up and down. Then I let out a whistle. “Carol, you are definitely the CWD sexy-tary today,” I Leered.

She smiled big and gave her boobs a shimmy. “I hope the guys in your area like my new outfit,” she said.

“What’s not to like?” I replied. “I better go in first and remind them of the ‘look, don’t touch’ rule.”

She reddened a little. “That rule might get relaxed a little today. I’m feeling ... adventurous!”

I looked over at Scott, who was still grinning. “You OK with this?”

“Carol really opened my eyes last night. Between the shopping and fu ... er ... lovemaking sessions, we did a lot of talking. Bottom line is, Carol has come out of her shell, and she has dragged me out of my rut. If you hadn’t ... er ... made love to her yesterday, we would still be ... er ... having relations about once a week. She not only let me know how unhappy she was with that schedule, but also how VERY unhappy she was with my ... performance.” He looked down at his feet, then back up at me. “Thank you for what you did. I learned a lot last night.”

“I think Scotty’s changed a lot,” Carol bubbled. “He’s the one who picked out this skirt and top for me to wear today. If Charlie says anything about it, I’ll just tell him that you approved it.” She moved to Scott to kiss him good bye. Scott ran his hands down her back, then up under her skirt to fondle her ass as he kissed. She was either not wearing panties, or was wearing a very skimpy thong.

Scott finally broke away, giving her boobs a quick grope as he did. Carol came over to me for a quick kiss and a grope as he got in his car. I had my arm around her with my hand on her ass as he drove out of the lot.

“Let me get things set up for the day and get Charlie settled, then I’ll be over to say good morning to my boys,” she said as we broke apart.

“I’m going to remind them forcefully that their job, and SAFETY on the job, has to take priority over joking and fooling around with you. We can’t have Charlie having to start over at zero on his safety board every day, can we?” I laughed. “I need to get them started on their jobs for the day. Charlie wants to take me over to the main office to introduce me to the bigwigs as his ‘replacement.’”

We parted and I headed in the lab building to my office. The more I thought about it, the more I didn’t like the idea of being isolated from my guys in the management trailer. My office was big enough that I could make room for Carol’s desk and files. We could tell management that they could get rid of that eyesore trailer in the parking lot. If Carol became too much of a distraction, I could have a partition put up for her, or simply tell her to tone down her ‘office attire’ a little bit.

Six of the guys were already in this morning, so I gathered them together. “Guys, Carol was very impressed by your behavior yesterday, and so was I. She told you what she would put up with and you guys didn’t cross that line. I have seen what she is wearing today, and she will knock your socks off and strain your zippers today.” I paused and looked each one of them in the eye. “You will not make her sorry she wore this outfit! Do you understand?” Once again, I made eye contact. “Above all, we have our new safety record to uphold. If Carol’s visits or her skimpy clothing causes you guys to fuck up, I’ll tell her to stay away and she and I will do our work in her office. I’m sure you don’t want that!”

“Art stepped forward. “Yesterday was the easiest and most satisfying day of work I have ever had at this place,” he stated firmly. “Miz Carol’s visit was just the icing on the cake. I want more days like that. We’ve already got the disposals separated into categories. I’ll make sure the other guys get in to see you before we get started. I don’t know what it is, but we need your words to make sure we don’t mess up. We got a good thing here, and I want it to STAY a good thing.”

Everyone was staring at Art with their mouths open. That was the most any of us had ever heard him say that wasn’t directly related to chemical compounds or disposal procedures. Jeff started a slow clap applause, which was picked up by the other guys. Art reddened as his partner, T.J. said “Hear! Hear!”

I walked by the piles of disposal orders, figuring we had about as many as yesterday. I would give my safety and behavior speech to the other four guys when they got in. When I got to my desk, I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back. We had been losing a guy about every two weeks to other jobs, but it looked to me that this crew would be here a while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.