Mom and I: A True Story - Cover

Mom and I: A True Story

Copyright© 2003 by Mark Anderson

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Conversely from many other stories about the relationship between mother and her sons mine is a true one. All facts here are true, just names and some situations were changed to protect the people involved, most of them still alive

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Every boy has at some moment of his youth dreamed about his mother. It might be simple curiosity about women's bodies or a stronger physical attraction to her alone. Only a very few have the opportunity to make these dreams a reality. I was one of the lucky few and this is my true story.

I was eighteen years old when my story begins, the youngest of three children. My sister was twenty two and at college whilst my brother and I, due to health problems during childhood, still had another year of high school. When I was sixteen our parents had decided on an amicable divorce to give them a chance to start a new life. Mom was forty-one years old at the time and daddy almost fifty. They both had careers: daddy was an engineer and mom a successful attorney. My brother was at college in another city and my sister had married a hotel manager and was living in Hawaii. I stayed living with mom in a very nice apartment in mid-town, close to mom's office.

Mom and I always had a very close relationship mostly due to her nursing me during my illnesses and this relationship became even closer after the divorce. She took on the role of both parents, guiding me through that most difficult time in a boy's life, adolescence. Mom's main concerns were drugs and homosexuality, the latter after there was a scandal at school involving a boy who had had passive sexual relationships with a great number of male students. Mom was clearly relived when I assured her truthfully that I had had no involvement with the boy.

I had my first sexual experience with a girl when I was seventeen. She was one year older and a real expert on the subject, introducing me to the pleasures of both oral and anal sex. When I told mother about it she just recommended being careful to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

Despite her otherwise liberal views on sex, mother was very conservative when it came to what she wore at home. Until the time I am writing of I had never had seen mom naked or even in her underwear. At home she usually wore jeans or, in the summer, a light cotton dress. At night, after coming back from work she would have a shower and put on a demure nightgown to watch TV. We would often work together at home in her small office until late at night, she on her business and myself doing homework.

One Friday I came home from seeing my friends and when I opened the door I saw mom seated on the sofa. She was motionless, looking into the darkness, only a lamp illuminating the living room. I could immediately tell there was something wrong. Unlike her normal habit, she hadn't changed out of her work dress of a dark skirt and white blouse, which she wore beneath a blazer, and on the coffee table there was a half empty bottle of vodka, an ice bucket and her pantyhose.

"What's going on?" I asked, approaching her.

"Nothing," she whispered after a while. Her eyelids were reddish revealing that she had been crying.

"Are you ill?" I asked, hoping it wasn't serious.

"No, I'm fine. You don't need to worry." Teardrops started to roll down her face.

"Mom come on!" I urged, "I never saw you in this condition. You don't usually drink! I always trust you and share all my problems. It shouldn't be different now."

"Sorry, I just don't want to bother you with my problems, but you're right, maybe it would be good to share this with you. It's a long story." I sat down next to her on the sofa and she continued.

"When I got divorced from you father our marriage was already over long before. To be honest with you I had been dating other men for a couple of years and your father and I came to the conclusion that we should split up. Two years ago I met a man and I fell in love with him. He was married and said that he couldn't get divorced until his only daughter got married. He is an influential person and I understood the situation. A couple of months ago he came to me and told that we needed to put an end to our relationship and I understood that he had had some sort of reconciliation with his wife. It was very painful for me but I loved him too much to want to become an obstacle to his happiness. Today I found the real reason for everything: he is leaving his wife to live with a girl that is only a little bit older than his daughter! I never felt so bad in all my life! I found out in the worst possible way that I'm getting old..." She tried to grab the glass but I held her by the wrist.

"Stop Mom! You already drank too much. What you need now is a cold shower and some hot black coffee. You go to the bathroom while I fix it." Mom tried to stand up and sat down again. She obviously couldn't do it by herself so, holding her by the shoulders, I led her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet seat while I started the shower.

"Now take a good long shower. I'll be back with the coffee," I said closing the door. After I'd made the coffee I went back to the bathroom and heard the sound of running water. I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

"Mom, are you OK?" I shouted but there was still no answer. I figured there must be something wrong; maybe she had fallen and injured herself. I opened the door and to my relief she was still sat on the toilet seat, fully dressed.

"Hey, I think you need some help..." I told her, helping her stand up. She stood up weavingly, evidence that she was still really drunk. I unbuttoned her blouse and help her remove it. Next came her skirt. I unzipped it and the skirt fell around her feet. Mom was wearing a white lacy bra and matching bikini pants which barely covered her butt and crotch.

"Turn around," I told her. She obeyed and I unclasped the bra and pushed mom under the shower head. Up to that moment she had been silent but then she started to complain about the coldness of the water.

"No, you must stay there a while. It will be good for you," I instructed. I tried not to look at my almost naked mom but was impossible. At forty-three years of age she was a very attractive woman; 120 pounds, long muscular legs and an almost flat belly, a consequence of a three times a week workout. Her breasts, after bearing three children, weren't exactly firm but were still good for her age, crowned by two large light-brown areolas and long, thin nipples. The soaking panties revealed a large dark shadow underneath. To my surprise I found myself enjoying the sight of mom's almost bare body. After complaining several times that she was freezing I turned off the water and wrapped mom's body in a large towel.

"Let's remove your panties," I said, putting my hands under the towel. I slipped them down and ordered her to sit down again on the toilet seat and then with another towel I dried her hair. Mom's teeth were rattling uncontrollably and I placed both my hands on her shoulders and began massaging them.

"Hmmm, that's so good!" She murmured.

After massaging her for a long time I said, " OK, that's enough, let's go to bed." Mom could stand up on her own by now and hesitantly walked to her room. She was patiently obeying my directions like children do with their parents. I selected a short, see-through nightgown.

"Time to get baby dressed for sleep," I said trying to hide how nervous I was faced with the prospect of seeing mom completely naked. Maybe she, still a little drunk, didn't noticed my slightly stammering voice. To my surprise she undid the towel and dropped it, revealing her nakedness. I did my best to disguise my stares but when I was pulling on the nightgown I couldn't help but see the large triangle of auburn hair that partially covered her lower belly.

I put her to bed, arranging the pillows so she could comfortably drink the coffee, then covered her body with a sheet and rushed to the kitchen. I was trembling while I poured coffee into a large bowl and felt an erection growing inside my jeans when I thought about what I had just done.

I had broken up with my girlfriend sometime before and since then I hadn't had sex. I tried to get rid of these thoughts. It wasn't fair to take advantage of my own mother while she was in such a condition. I went back to her bedroom and sat on the bed, silently waiting for her to finish her coffee. She was drinking in small sips, reclining on the pillows with the sheet down to her waist, her breasts almost fully exposed under the thin fabric of the nightgown. I pretended not to pay attention to her, moving my eyes in all directions but always returning to her breasts.

Finally she finished the coffee and handed the cup to me.

"Thank you Mark, you're so sweet."

"C'mon it hardly makes up for all you've done for me. Are you feeling any better now?"

"Yes, I am." She said, but her voice betrayed some sadness. I came close and held both her hands, feeling her firm belly underneath the sheet.

"Mom, you must stop thinking about this guy. The bastard doesn't deserve you. I'm sure that pretty soon he will find out the big mistake he's made. What you must do is forget what happened and start a new life."

"You're right, it's time to start all over again."

"Great! That's the mom I know! You are a young, beautiful woman, in great shape. It will be easy for you to find a new man. I know I'm only a boy but if I may give you some advice, you should be looking for a single guy who can give you all his time and not someone to get you into bed for a quick sex session." I then wrapped mom in my arms pulling her tightly against my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.