All I Want for Christmas... - Cover

All I Want for Christmas...

Copyright© 2003 by Jaz

Chapter 1... is Mom's Sweet Ass... and a WEBTV

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1... is Mom's Sweet Ass... and a WEBTV - There are literally thousands of gorgeous Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, Internet sex models and hardcore porn stars out there. What would you do if you found out your mom had been one of them. If you saw her hot, naked, wet body spread before your eyes. What would it do to you, how far would you be willing to go? Ordinarily you probably would not have a chance. But Ah, what if it's Christmas? I wrote one chapter each Christmas for 3 years. Enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son  

I never gave incest any thought, I mean sure I have had passing thoughts occasionally but I am not some kind of freak. Yes my mom is young, and I guess I always knew she was attractive from the way my friends acted around her. But until I saw her naked, I really never thought about fucking her. After that day I stopped thinking of her as my mom, and in my mind started calling her by her name, Susan. If I had never found those old magazines in the attic, things might have been very different, and I would not have been forced to rape my mother. She really should have gotten rid of them, or locked them up. In a way this is all her own fault. I guess I must feel a little guilty though so I am writing it down to sort things out in my head, and figure out what to do now.

Thanksgiving was fast approaching and my grandmother was coming for a visit. Dad had died 2 years earlier when I was 14, but she still tried to stay in touch, especially around the holidays. It was tough though, because mom and grandma do not like each other. It was an old argument, something about Grams not wanting her son to marry mom, and that he could do better. Dad apparently decided that 5'9" gorgeous blondes, with big, ripe tits, and firm juicy asses don't grow on trees, and he married mom as soon as he turned 18 without his mother's approval (mom was only 16). Grams did not go to the wedding or speak to them for over a year. Money was very tight, and mom's family was poor. Grandma had lots of money but she would not help, hoping to teach them a lesson, and maybe even split them up. Mom never forgave her, they were polite around me but it was clear they did not like each other.

Grandma was coming for a visit. Mom went into a cleaning frenzy. Technically we have three bedrooms in our house, but the third one is really kind of a storage/sewing/videogame room. "THAT woman is not going to talk about my house being a mess," she vowed. I was of course enlisted into the Cleaning Corps, and soon found myself sorting through piles of junk, packing it into boxes, and carrying them to the attic for storage. I had just set a box down, and in the poor lighting accidentally knocked over a crate. "Shit, like I really need to do some more cleaning... Hey what's this?! All right Penthouse!"

I thought I had found my dad's private stash. There were about 20 mags all over the floor. As I looked at them something was weird, they were all the same issue. The centerfold was a tall leggy blonde "Dad must have really had a thing for her. She looks like a younger version of mom... oh shit oh shit oh shitty shit shit, it IS mom." The date on the mag was a year after I was born. Money was tight, and mom must have posed to help out. On the one hand I was proud of her, it took guts to spread your pussy for the world to see. On the other hand let's be honest, seeing your mom with her pussy spread and a big ol smile on her face has got to cast her in a new sluttier light. I felt myself getting hard as I looked at page after page of my mom's spread pussy, and heavy tits. But it was that plump round ass that got to me. I stayed in the attic for 3 hours that day. I started to fantasize about putting my face right in the sweet spot of her ass. What did it smell like, how did it taste, how would it feel in my hands, I had to know. Now that my dad was gone mom said I was the man of the house, I began to feel that I had a right to fuck my mom, maybe even an obligation. She was still a young woman, and I knew she had not dated in the 2 years since dad had died. Maybe she was waiting for me. When I look back on it I am sure I never would have acted out my fantasy if I had not found out what she was getting me for Christmas. It really is not my fault, it's WEBTVs'.

"He is such a good kid and this year I want to get him something really special. I can't afford to get him a car, but by working part time at Sears I have saved $1,500, and with my employee discount I can afford to get him a top of the line computer, oh Betty he is going to be so surprised," my mom told her best friend in hushed tones. I was just coming down from another session in the attic and overheard mom's conversation. A new computer, I could not believe she was working a part time job just for me. I was glad that I had gone all out on her gift too. Some people might think I had it rough with my dad dying and all, but as far as I was concerned my mom more than made up for it.

Up until about two months ago I had really wanted a computer. Oh I used the one at school and the library all the time, for homework and stuff. But what I really wanted to do was surf the net, check out the hot porno sites, and play the best video games. For my birthday grandma bought me a Playstation, and I had been renting games from Blockbuster. $5 for 5 nights was a good deal. About two months ago I was at a friend's house and saw WEBTV for the first time. It was great! It could do basically everything I wanted from a computer, and it only cost $175. It came with a remote keyboard, I could actually videotape websites, there was a camcorder hookup, and printer interface. It would look awesome on my 25" television screen(screw those dinky 14" computer monitors). Who the fuck needed a computer. Give me a Playstation and a WEBTV any day for a fraction of the cost. Too bad mom wasted her time working all those extra hours... It came to me all at once, I knew how I could use this to seduce my mom. Let me make this perfectly clear, seduction was my preferred method. I had no special desire to force my mom into surrendering her sweet pussy and tender ass to me (although I did wonder how it would feel to see her on all fours, to spread her cheeks and attack her ass. Would she cry, moan, beg for mercy?) If she cooperated I was perfectly content to make love to her. But I was committed now. If I had to drug her to get that ass I would. If she needed a beating to convince her that I was serious, well... I would not like it but she had to understand that I had needs.

"John come down here I want to talk to you about your Christmas gift."

I could tell from the tone in her voice she could barely contain herself, she was so happy to be giving me this present. I was pretty excited too. If all went according to plan I would soon be unwrapping my mother.

"Mom, I know what you are going to say, and I want to thank you for all the time and energy you put into getting me this computer. I love you mom. I don't want a computer anymore though.

"Well damnit John, what do you want, it wasn't easy saving for this, I think it is very unappreciative of you to turn down my present," she said almost in tears.

"Mom I am sorry but I just don't need so expensive a gift. All I want for Christmas is a WEBTV, and an adult night out of dinner and dancing with the woman I love most in the world, you. Please spend the rest of the money on something nice for yourself."

Mom was speechless and began crying from shock. I went over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and wrapped her snug in my arms.

"You, you really don't want anything else, just a WEBTV?" she sniffled.

"And YOU mom. Frankly I don't care all that much about the WEBTV, what I really want is you all to myself for one night. Like a date, Susan and John out for a night on the town like an old married couple. If I can have you, like that for one night, it will be a very merry Christmas indeed."

"Wake up sleepy head it's almost 10 am."

I woke up with a raging hard on. I had of course been dreaming of fucking my mom's ass. Again. It was starting to be a real pain in the... well ASS. I did not enjoy waking up sexually frustrated and a with a wet sticky mess in my pants. Susan was excited about our date. So excited that she decided to serve my breakfast in bed.

"Er um Hi mom I was just thinking of you."

"Slide over mister I made all of your favorites. We don't eat together enough anymore. You don't mind if I join you?" she asked as she slid into bed next to me.

My cock was hard, my underwear was crusty, and my bed had a big wet spot right in the middle. "No mom I don't mind at all."

Susan was wearing a Japanese silk robe my dad had bought for her. When she got into bed it gapped open and revealed the sheer satin nightie she had on underneath. Her large firm breasts, and proud, pointy nipples were prominently displayed for my viewing pleasure. They looked so soft and tasty it was all I could do to refrain from staring at them, to stop myself from reaching over and popping one out of her nightie and try sucking some milk to go with my breakfast danish.

"So, where are you taking me tonight for our date," Susan asked coyly.

"Nothing but the best for my sexy girlfriend, we are going to the Paladin Club." The Paladin Club is the most expensive, exclusive nightclub in town. I remember my dad took my mom there for their 10th wedding Anniversary, and that she loved it. Ordinarily you have to make reservations a week in advance but they were not too busy Christmas eve, so I was able to make a reservation. Mom squealed in delight and gave me a hug and a kiss. I laughed and pulled her over into my lap. We used the remote and I held her in my arms for the next half hour and watched TV.

She felt so natural, so right, warm, snug and secure in my lap.

Her ass felt so full, so warm. I was pressed deep into her juicy bottom, as I hugged her to me hard. I wanted to fuck her right then. To make sure she KNEW that she was my woman. I didn't just want to fuck my mom, or even rape her into submission (although I knew I would if I had no other choice). I wanted her to give herself to me, to surrender willingly to ME as her lover. I wanted my mother to want me, no, to NEED me as much as I needed her. Shit if there was any day you can ask for a miracle, and have a right to expect it to happen, it has got to be Christmas.

All day Susan walked around the house with a silly grin. She was proud to have such a considerate son. Tonight would be fun. She had not been out in over a year. It had been a few months after Ron had died and some friends had tried to cheer her up, and reintroduce her to the dating world.

She felt sorry for the poor stockbroker they had brought along. They had nothing in common, but if the truth be known, nobody would have been right for her. Ron had been her lover and best friend for half of her life. Frankly she doubted if she could ever love another man. Except John of course. He reminded her more and more of his father every day. 6' 2" 195 lbs good looking, bright, funny; yep he was his Father's son all right. Even had that same mane of unruly brown hair. "He is going to make some young lady very happy. My god I don't know what I would have done without him these last 2 years. Sometimes she forgot he was not a little boy anymore. She could not be 100% sure but it felt like his penis had gotten hard when she was sitting in his lap this morning.

Susan felt a little guilty. It had been so long since she had a man's erection poking her in the ass she had almost forgotten how good it felt. For a moment she had allowed herself to pretend it was Ron that was holding her, instead of her son. "Oh well no harm no foul, after all, John is a teenage boy he is probably hard half the time anyway. Nothing wrong with me getting a little accidental pleasure out of it," she laughed to herself. "I am sure he would be grossed out if he knew what a pervert his old widowed mother is."

Susan came downstairs in a tight black evening dress. I could not believe how young she looked. She walked across the room and reached up to straighten my tie. "Well, do you like how I look," she asked as she twirled around so I could see her lovely rear also.

"Geez mom you look so hot, if you weren't my mom I'd have to kiss you right now."

"Ah, Ah Ah tonight we are not mother and son, you are my date, so you can't use that as an excuse," she teased, half daring me to kiss her.

Nevertheless she was very surprised when I tipped her head back and began a slow, insistent kiss. I loved the taste of her in my mouth. I slowly slid my arms down her body and lightly pulled her tight against me. At first she seemed surprised, but she did not pull away. Finally she started kissing me back. We kissed deeply for about a minute. It was not until I slipped my tongue in her mouth and ran my hands down the crack of her ass that my mother came to her senses.

"Ummm whoa I guess I should not have dared you to kiss me, you win, I surrender. But I think you got things a little backwards the kiss comes at the END of the date mister. Come on it's time to go I don't want to be late." With that she straightened my tie again and we were off to my first and so far only date with my mom.

We had a private room at the Paladin Club. There were only a handful of Patrons present. The small Jazz band played softly in the background, and the subdued lighting made for a pleasant, romantic atmosphere. Mom was the kind of woman who liked to let the man take the lead, so she had given me $300 in the car so I could order, tip, etc. I felt confident and in charge. I tipped our waiter $40 when we sat down to ensure prompt service (I saw my dad do it once and had always been impressed). Our Server never even batted an eyelash when I ordered a bottle of wine off the list.

"Very good sir, right away, and may I say this is an excellent choice," he said as he scurried off to do my bidding.

If you are trying to seduce someone it really is nice if you happen to have known them for your whole life and know all their weaknesses. For example my mom almost never drinks wine. She always says it goes straight to her head, and makes her tipsy even faster than hard liquor.

I wanted her tipsy tonight.

"Come on mom this is a special occasion, drink up. To the most beautiful woman in the world. I will love and cherish you always. Merry Christmas mom," I toasted her and drained my glass. She followed suit and I quickly refilled her. By the time we finished dinner we were on our second bottle. I had only had two glasses, saying that I had to drive us home. The band was quite good and I asked mom if she would like to dance. I waited for a nice slow song pulled mom into my arms and slowly groped her in time to the music. Her inhibitions must have been pretty low because she kept grinding her pussy into me, and cupping my ass in her hands.

"You got to feel my butt at the house, fair is fair," she laughed.

I laughed at her and said "everytime you grab me I get one kiss in return. So you just keep it up pretty lady if you DARE."

My mom has a hard time resisting a dare. Maybe she thought I was kidding but she continued to playfully pinch and squeeze my ass for the hour and a half that we were on the dance floor. Finally it was time to go home.

Mom practically sat in my lap on the ride home. I drove with one hand and had the other draped over her shoulder. My fingertips kept "accidentally" brushing the side of her right breast. It was a long ride home and I could tell that the constant flirtation and excessive wine had an effect on Susan. Her body seemed to be on Autopilot. My Christmas wish was coming true. She began to respond to me as a man, as a potential lover. When we finally got inside the house though the familiar surroundings seemed to act as a splash of cold water to mom.

She realized our "Date" was over, and it was time to become "MOM" again.

"John, tonight was very, very special to me. I have not had such a good time in years. Thank you so much for being a great son. Oh look, it's after midnight... it is Christmas. Let's open your present!"

We went to the tree. There were only two gifts under it this year.

"John, open yours first," she squealed like a little girl hanging on to my arm. I ripped open the package of the large box and surprise surprise it was a brand new WEBTV Plus.

"Thanks mom, it's just what I wanted," I said and gave her a hug.

"Goodie, let's open mine now," Susan said in a breathless tone.

She opened the small jewellery box I had wrapped and removed the 18ct gold and Emerald necklace. Tiny green flakes were interwoven throughout. The design was simple, four long flat bars connected by larger emerald beads.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.