The Restaurant - Cover

The Restaurant

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dinner at the nicest restaurant in town is a delight for Paula and her dominant lover Kevin. He enjoys teasing her, and seeing her tease others. When the waiter gets a close look at Paula's lovely breasts and spills the wine all over here, what will be the result?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There was no one in the short hallway that led to the bathrooms when Paula stepped out, but as soon as she turned to go back to the table, she heard the door of the men's room open and the voice of her Master.

"What a nasty slut you have become, Paula," he said as he stepped up behind her, his hands sliding around her waist and pulling her back. They slid up her sides and fondled her ass as Kevin continued to step back, guiding her through the men's room door.

"Yes, Master, I am a slut for you, I will do anything you demand of me," Paula whimpered as she felt His hands curl up around her breasts, hot and firm on the silk-covered mounds.

Kevin turned, keeping Paula in front of him, then removed one hand long enough to reach back and turn the lock on the bathroom door.

"Anything? A dangerous promise, my slut." His hands moved to the front of her blouse, opening it and baring her breasts. She shivered, almost feeling heat from his eyes on her flesh. "You enjoyed being cleaned by that young man didn't you?"

"Yes Master, he had a very good mouth. I liked the way he sucked my breasts. He wasn't as good as you, but it was so exciting acting so wicked."

Kevin laughed and let his fingers toy with the chain between her nipples for a moment. "You always are a complete whore when someone pays attention to your tits, Paula!"

"I know it excites you, Master, and I want to please you by being exactly what you want me to be." Paula sighed as Kevin's arms enfolded her, pressing her body tightly against his. The nipple clamps caught against his jacket and she moaned, feeling the thick nubs grow hard yet again. His mouth covered hers and his tongue probed between her lips and she suckled greedily, her own arms slipping around him and running lightly down his back. She could feel the thick hardness of his cock pressing against her thighs, and her shaved mound began to drip again as her lust grew red-hot.

"Oh my god, Master, ohhhh Kevin," she sighed as his lips caressed their way from her mouth over her cheek, coming to rest against her left ear.

"Tell me what you are, Paula," his breath whispered hotly against the sensitive folds.

"I am your whore, Master, your nasty slut. I'll do anything to make you hard, to drive you wild with lust." As she spoke, Paula dropped a hand between her legs and pushed up her skirt to rub her dripping cunt. Her body trembled and she felt Kevin's lips quirk up in a wicked smile by her cheek.

Suddenly he released her, stepping back to lean against the door, crossing his arms as he gazed at her standing with her clothing disheveled and a hand between her legs. "Very well, my slut, if you will do anything I want, then I want you to strip. Get naked, NOW."

Moaning softly, her eyes firmly on his face, Paula complied with her Master's command. It didn't take long, since she simply had to slip out of her blouse, dropping it on the floor, and then work her skirt over her hips and down her legs and step out of the circle of fabric. She began to undo the garter belt but Kevin shook his head.

"Leave that, and the stockings, and the high heels. If you are going to be a slut, you have to look the part. And you do look the part." He reached down and unzipped his pants, and Paula felt juices pour from her sizzling pussy as he pulled out his cock and began to stroke. She licked her lips as she stared at her favorite sex toy, her body beginning to burn with lust.

Kevin ran his eyes lewdly over her body, then said with a growl, "Now, you fuck-hungry cunt, DISPLAY."

Paula gasped and felt a frisson of orgasm shoot through her body, her Master's nasty words, bared cock, and hot voice driving her over the edge—not to mention the command which she loved to obey. Her heart pounding, breathing heavily, she took a step back so she could brace herself on the sink, and let her legs slide apart.

Displaying herself for him was so exciting! Basically she was required to throw herself open to his gaze, and to anything he desired to do to her. Leaning back she placed her arms wide apart against the sink top, and then spread her legs wide. She felt the swollen lips of her hairless pussy come apart with a juicy pop, and the hot flow of her cream practically gushing out, staining her mound and her thighs.

"You wicked thing!" Kevin laughed. "I haven't seen you this wet in ages. If I didn't know you were a horny bitch before this would certainly convince me."

Paula's licked her lips and stared at her Master, or rather, stared at his pulsing cock. His hand was moving up and down on the glistening shaft, and she could see his pre-cum oozing from the tip. The sight made her devilishly hungry. The wine steward's cum had been good, but Kevin's would be better!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.