Sins of a Submissive - Cover

Sins of a Submissive

by devilishsoul

Copyright© 2003 by devilishsoul

Erotica Sex Story: The love of a sub for her Dom and His requition of that love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Brushing the snow off her shoulders, stepping through the front door, she's suddenly struck with the silence enveloping her, a stark contrast to the clamorous mélange assaulting her ears the moment she stepped out of work.

Looking down the hallway, she decides to leave a note for her Master since He appears to have left her to her own devices, and go out again.

Walking slowly into her Masters study, she's suddenly abashed to find Him sitting at His desk, apparently waiting quietly for her. Dropping to her knees, she slowly crawls to His feet. 'I am sorry that I disturbed You so Master' she stutters. Patting her head He points to the couch, forgiven my love, but it cannot go unpunished.

Rising slowly, but respectfully, heading in the direction of the couch, whispering 'Yes Master.'

'Bend over my love.' Glancing over her shoulder, nodding silently, as she bends over the couch, her short skirt revealing a hint of what lays beneath.

As the Master slowly rises, reaching for His oak paddle, she shudders in anticipation, knowing what she's about to receive in return for her indiscretion.

Breathing a little heavier, her heart begins to race, the sound of blood coursing in her ears as she hears her Master approach, one slow, deliberate step at a time. Every second seeming an eternity, as her Master draws out the moment in a cool, calculated, controlled manner.

Crack! She winces as the sting of the paddle penetrates her being. Crack! Moaning softly as pleasure mingles with pain. Crack! 'Had enough my love?' her Master enquires tenderly. 'Learnt your lesson, have you?' Nodding she whispers 'Yes Master, this girl has learnt her lesson and will endeavour not to displease You again.'

He smiles, as He slowly pulls her skirt down over her reddening buttocks. Stopping briefly to place a kiss on one cheek tenderly, before raising the paddle one last time. Crack! 'I trust, my love, you will think before you act next time. You may return to your place and resume your studies for today my precious angel.' He says smiling into her eyes, as she turns, looking at the floor, her head slowly lifted by His gentle touch.

Thinking better of His decision, He gently wraps His arms round her, gazing into her wildly tantalizing azure eyes. Lost in the depths of her soul, an entity totally devoted to Him along with the heart beating in her ample chest.

With the adept movement of One accustomed to being in control He quickly sweeps her off her feet into His arms, heading for the study door. Wrapping her arms around His neck, leaning her head against His athletic frame, breathing in the all too familiar scent of the Man that had captured her everything she sighs quietly, happy to be His, honoured to be loved by Him.

Slipping through the slightly ajar study door, He made His way slowly up the sweeping, spiral staircase, stopping only briefly to kiss her forehead

Feeling safe and assured in her Master's embracing grasp eavanya relaxed her trembling, anticipatory form into his, letting her abundant sable locks cascade freely over His strong arms and muscular chest.

The bedroom was an aromatic delight, assaulting her senses sharply with the scent of Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Frank Incense and Myrrh. Her favourites. As He placed His darling precious one down on the bed, her azure eyes glistened in the soft candlelight, gazing up at Him silhouetted in the doorway. All around the splendour born of His tender, thoughtful imagination and His deep desire to please her as she had done so for Him on so many occasions spoke of His love for this girl lying before Him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.