Again

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2003 by Homer Vargas

Humor Sex Story: Allison and LW have confessions to make to each other.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

Written in collaboration with Allison George

"Hello, honey, I'm home," Allison called.

LW poked his head around the corner from the kitchen. "Just a minute, sweetie, the quiche is at a delicate stage. Sit down and rest; I'll be there in a jiffy." Allison sunk down into the sofa and smiled. The busty blonde was looking forward to one of LW's famous foot massages. After a day in 4" spike heels, she could use it. Her news could wait for later.

After several minutes LW came in and gazed almost in reverence at the beautiful creature resting on the couch with her eyes closed. With those 44D hooters, clearly displayed within a translucent blouse, the naturally curly hair, the long trim legs caressed by sheer high-tops, scarcely covered by one of the minis he had bought her, Allison looked more like a cheerleader turned fassion model than one of the country's top quantum physicists. She had never been a cheerleader, of course, even when he was playing football in high school. She had been too busy taking advanced math and college physics. She always came to the games to cheer for him, though even if she could never seem quite to get the hang of the rules.

Allison had become LW's steady from the Junior Prom and they had been together ever since. LW took a lot of ribbing from the other guys when they figured out that he was NOT fucking his (mentally AND physically) over-endowed girlfriend stupid, but LW figured Allison was worth any wait regardless of the length. Besides, it was only a matter of time or so he thought. To LW's great disappointment, Allison graduated with her cherry intact although by then she had agreed to let LW touch and occasionally to kiss her spectacular knockers.

They had both gone to State University, LW on a football scholarship. Allison, having won the National Merit Scholarship and scored 1600 on the SAT, could have gone anywhere, but she wanted to stay close to LW. By their Junior year when LW was a starting linebacker, which university Allison attended was irrelevant. She was exchanging papers with Gell-Mann and doing path-breaking work on the general solutions of the superstring equations. Although careful to guard her virginity, Allison was slowly coming to understand LW's needs. For graduation (he scraping by with a gentleman's C, she with magna cum laude, though never actually tasting any of the cum in the degree!) Allison rubbed him to orgasm in his pants.

LW's dreams of a pro football career never quite materialized but Allison said it didn't matter; her graduate fellowship was more than generous enough for a small apartment near Coolidge Corner from which she could take the "T" down to Cambridge. MIT was not a center for experimental quantum mechanics, but it had a fine a collection of mathematical minds and she found adequate stimulation for her doctorate. During graduate school Allison finally decided that the President was right, a blow job wasn't really sex and she could deal with all of LW's needs with her mouth. She drew the line, however at him trying to return the favor.

LW did not want to be a parasite on his brilliant girlfriend so he got a job in a restaurant -- at least that's what he told Allison. The establishment was really a male strip joint; LW's abs, pecs and delts made him one of the most popular performers. Soon Allison's boyfriend was bringing home almost as much in cash as she. Allison wondered a few times why LW never wanted them to have a meal at the restaurant where he earned such good tips, but she was too busy with the tricky points of eleven-dimension geometry to pay much attention.

Following her explanation of the six-fold symmetry of quarks, the money from grants and consultancies just poured in. Allison's Ph.D. oral examination consisted of her patiently trying to explain her results to a group of professors whose mathematical acumen was just not up to hers. With her Ph.D. in one hand and LW's rock-hard cock in the other, Allison at last agreed to set the wedding date with the longsuffering LW.

Of all the discoveries she had made, that very first orgasm, which she experienced on her honeymoon the instant LW's cock penetrated her soupy pus, was the most astounding. It was an epiphany; fellatio and getting her boobies felt up didn't even come close. LW must be a god to make her feel the ecstasy, the limitless bliss of climaxing over and over on his massive cock. For two weeks during the honeymoon, Allison didn't want to go outside the cottage; all she wanted to do was fuck. When LW couldn't fuck any more she had him eat her. His mouth on her pussy was almost as good as his cock in it and lasted so much longer! She was sorry she hadn't started this in junior high!

The sandy beaches of the small Caribbean islands were just a memory, not that the sex-crazed lovers had seen much of them, when the tired newlyweds returned to chilly Boston. Allison moved up the Charles River, taking a position in the Physics Department at Harvard. Not only was she the first woman to be appointed to a faculty position in that august department, but also the youngest and the only faculty member in any department with jugs whose vibrations registered on the university's seismograph.

To be near Allison, LW was content to continue working as a male go-go dancer by day and being Allison's boy-toy love joy by night. To his surprise, his income actually increased on the day shift as frustrated housewives came in to drool and fantasize over the hunky LW.

"Oh LW, baby, please, please take care of my aching feet," Allison moaned when she at last noticed LW standing looking at her. "I had to fill in for Professor Townes at the Senior seminar this afternoon and I was in front of the chalk board for two hours going over the fifth order differential equations that demonstrate boson-hadron symmetry. Sometimes I just wonder about these students. I mean, the boys SEEMED to be paying really close attention, but when I asked them to contribute, they were incoherent. And the women were sullen. They just don't seem to have the same drive that I had when I was in school."

"Professor Townes" LW asked. "Isn't he the little short guy that lectures from a built-up platform?"

"Yes, it's terrible, like being on a pedestal; there's no desk or anything. I had to leave my notes on the floor. It always seemed to cause a commotion when I leaned over to pick up a new sheet."

"Maybe they were distracted by something," LW thought drooling at the thought of Allison bending over in that skirt. As happened frequently, she had forgotten to wear panties that day.

"Ooooh, that feels good, keep it up; I'm already beginning to feel better. Oh, my goodness, it's just my feet that are sore. Ummmm! Well, yes my calves are little tense, but... AHHH! What are you doing with your other hand? You're turning me into a wanton hussy! Why just this morning, showing this young freshman how to properly look at the Reimann integral. Well, I just drew the squiggly little integral sign when I began to get a little wet between my legs. It reminded me of... stop it now, I'm hungry for some real food."

"Come on dear and take a seat, I think that the quiche is ready. Here, I've prepared a nice mixed green and mesclun salad with my famous poblano chili dressing; you can start on that."

"Oh LW, you really do spoil me!"

"Darling, you know that you are the moon and the stars to me. I lose myself in the ample flesh of your bosom and the warm channel of your inner being whose sweet nectar."

"Ummm LW, you do say the sweetest things. The texture of this creamy quiche is quite exquisite dear. I just don't know how you do it, working all day in a restaurant and then coming home and pampering me so."

"For you, I can't do enough."

"Oh, I don't know about that." Allison paused. The big moment had come. "I'm afraid you may have done a little too much."

"I don't understand?"

"I, er, went to that doctor you suggested and I... have some news!"

"News," LW said trying to suppress a grin, "what would that be?"

"Sweetheart, I hope you won't be upset. I don't know how it happened, but it looks like I'm... a little... pregnant! Here we are married for only seven weeks and we're going to have a baby. I'm so sorry I messed up."

"Oh, darling, that's most wonderful news that I've had since you said yes to marrying me."

"Do you mean it, LW? I was so worried you wouldn't understand. I went to the doctor just before lunch and he confirmed that my period wasn't just late. I told him I didn't understand how it happened, that I had been very careful each time after we made love. I always did what you told me, first letting you use that talented tongue of yours to clean out the extra cum - I told him you do produce a lot -- and then that waiting the full ten minutes before letting you inject my lovely honey pot with the contraceptive foam. Which reminds me, LW darling, are you sure that Gillette foam is the best thing to use. I've seen other things they sell in the women's aisle in CVS. Anyway, the doctor looked at me with a weird smile and asked if I put the stuff in AFTER I had sex? Of course, I said that way it takes care of all those pesky little spermies when they were weak from swimming. He kind of sighed and said never mind, I am as pregnant as the day is long."

"I can't wait to hear the patter of those little feet in this house. Come here and give me a big hug."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.