Johnny on the Spot - Cover

Johnny on the Spot

by Robert

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Johnny just tried to rape his little sister and now he'll have to pay for it. Don't try this at home kids.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Making my way up the stairs to my room, the bottle of pills in my backpack, I knew what I had to do. The decision had come easy to me, I was going to kill myself. Why, because I just raped my beautiful sixteen year old sister Shannon when we were alone the night before.

I was two years older and Mom had left me in charge while she was off on a business trip. Not due back for three days she wouldn't find out what I had done till then and of course by that time I would be long since dead.

My hand is already badly shaking as I open my door, a quick glance over at my sister's, it's standing open, tells me she isn't home. I was such a coward when I had run out afterwards and could not bare to look in her eyes again.

My heart stops beating for an instant and I almost jump out of my skin as I'm quite surprised to find Shannon sitting on my bed. She is home afterall, and it almost seems as if she's calmly waiting for me. Tight jeans on, baggy shirt, she remains poised there as I move through the doorway towards her.

"Shannon, what are, what are you doing in here?"

"I'm sorry Johnny, I'm so sorry it has to be this way, I really am."

"What are you talking about?"

I barely have the words out when the door I just walked through slams shut, and there behind me now stands my twenty-one year old sister who was suppose to be away at College. In her hands she's holding a golf club.

"Jill, what the fuck?"

"Hello Johnny, you worthless piece of shit, nighty night now."

Surprisingly I don't feel a thing though I do hear a loud crack as the five iron makes contact with the side of my head just above my neck. Now sinking towards the carpet and falling into blackness I can't help but think it's all for the better, it would be easier this way.

They say your life flashes before your eyes when you're dying, well the last twenty four hours certainly were. I had come home from my job at the corner store to find Shannon on her bed doing homework, dressed as she always does around the house with a loose fitting shirt and just her underwear on down below. My sister never was shy around me or the rest of the family and simply smiled as I stood there in her doorway.

Laying on her stomach with her feet in the air, Shannon patted the sheets with her hand thereby inviting me to come sit beside her. Assuming she had a question involving schoolwork I made my way over and sat down.

But as I did I accidentally got a look down the front of her shirt, a really, really good look as I could see both her breasts clearly, nipples included which jutted out like small trees. My dick sprang to attention going rock hard instantly and I started salivating, suddenly dying to just roll my sister over and start sucking on her. Incestuous images rolled through my mind as I now dreamed of running my hands down her back and into her loose fitting panties, the cleft of her bum tugging at the fabric helping me to see both of her tight little cheeks.

Having just broken up with my girlfriend a week before I was most interested in finding a new source of sex, in other words I was getting pretty horny and my sister's little virgin body would certainly fit the bill.

Shannon had some exotic scent on and I leaned down closer to her neck to get a good whiff of it as she opened a math book in front of her and pointed to a question. Assuming I was just moving in closer so I could see Shannon didn't mind at all, even as I laid my right hand on her back, low enough so if I wanted to I could easily and quickly slide down into her panties or up and under, rolling her over fast so I could get at her breasts.

"You're looking down my shirt aren't you?"

"What, no, of course not... oh shit Shannon I'm sorry."

"Well, it's okay I guess, I trust you. So do I have nice tits?"

"We shouldn't be talking like this Shannon, but yeah you do, from what I can see."

"How about I give you a better view, I just want to know if I'm pretty, like your old girlfriend."

I could have stopped Shannon, but of course I didn't, as she got up onto her knees right in front of me, grabbed a hold of her shirt with both her hands and in one quick motion pulled it off over her head.

My younger sister now looked like a Goddess as she knelt beside me on the bed, her legs spread wide to keep balance, only a thin pair of panties left covering her delicate skin. Shannon's well rounded breasts almost closed the distance between us we were so close.

I had to decide if I really wanted to do this, I mean I couldn't, she was my sister after all and I loved her. My heart was now racing and I just kept staring at those two beautiful globes of hers, imagining how warm it would feel as I sank my dick all the way into her body.

"Well, what do you think Johnny?"

"Shannon, oh God you are so beautiful."

"Oh thank you, that's sweet."

I showed my sister just how sweet I was the second I pushed her onto her back and climbed on top, pulling her panties down along her thighs, tearing them in the process.

"Wait Johnny wait, what are you doing?"

I held Shannon down with my arms as I took a mouthful of breast, sucking on her wildly as she thrashed about underneath me. Her oversized nipple was delicious and I could imagine nursing from it easily. Pinning her legs with my own I used my feet to make her wide open.

"JOHNNY NO WAIT STOP."

I just couldn't stand to listen to her cries so I covered her mouth with one hand while I unzipped my jeans with the other. Shannon went absolutely delirious when she saw my erection come snaking out and between her legs, her eyes wide and wild. Her arms to this point had been under my chest attempting to push me off but she wasn't strong enough and gave up. Switching tactics she was able to grab hold of my wrist and pull my hand away from her mouth while I was busy elsewhere trying to line up my cock with her slit.

" Johnny wait, I'm not ready for this, OH GOD NO."

Placing my dick against my sister's tight little cunt I prepared for the best fuck of my life, lifting myself up slightly and spreading her legs even wider. Slowly I forced my way into her virgin pussy, her lips unwilling to give way very easily.

"Johnny no, it hurts, it hurts so bad, no, do you hear me no, wait, please NOOOOOO..."

It was just one long continuous scream, a high pitched wail as I drove my fat fuck of a cock into my sister's tiny little pussy. Shannon just kept on screaming and screaming, her walls formerly untouched were now forced to move outward. I could now feel her womanly barrier and I grew harder as I realized I would be taking my sister's virginity, no one else was here before me.

Lifting myself up even higher, I prepared to bury my entire shaft deep inside her, close to her womb. But for the first time since I started I now looked down upon my sister's face. Rivers of tears streaked both cheeks, her eyes burned deep into mine and in them I could see my own reflection. I had been set to start pounding her pussy, even beginning my drive downward but instead I stopped. Shannon was still crying, her whole body shaking badly beneath me.

"What, what are you doing Johnny?"

Only then did it hit me, and only now do I realize the full truth. My sister, I had violated my sister. I loved her yes, but not like this. What was I doing she asked, well that was pretty obvious, I was raping her, I was raping my beautiful sister Shannon.

My erection started to go limp even before I pulled out, her pussy lips slowly closing over the gapping hole I had left behind. Tears were starting to flow from my eyes now because of what I had done, the pain in my soul great.

"Oh God Shannon, I'm so sorry, oh Jesus no what have I done."

I got up and dashed out of the room. I could just barely hear Shannon as I ran down the stairs and out the door.

No Johnny wait, look what you did to me you bastard, get back here so..."

I couldn't make out the rest as I ran down the street. Walking around most of the night I ended up at a friends place where I stole the pills. His mother used them to sleep, well so would I.

At least that had been the plan, an easy one I thought but as I slowly wake up and find both my hands now tied to my bed posts I can see this isn't going to be easy at all, this is going to be a nightmare.

Jill was sitting on the end of my bed, just glaring at me as I slowly regained all my senses.

"Surprised to see me Johnny, I couldn't believe the call I got late last night. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Jill, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt Shannon, I really am so so sorry."

"You're sorry, well you got that right, you're a sorry excuse for a man. When Mom gets home you are in deep shit."

"Where's Shannon?"

"In her room, it took me hours to get her to sleep last night, I can't get over this, what were you thinking Johnny?"

"I don't know, honest I don't."

Jill sighed rather loudly and slowly stood up. After testing the ropes around my wrists, making sure they were tight, my big sister moved to the only window in the room and looked out, obviously in deep thought.

"What are you going to do Jill?"

"We haven't decided yet, though I suggested driving a rather large needle into your balls, would you like that brother?"

"I think I'll pass on that one."

Jill smiled, and not a friendly one either as she turned from the window to look at me.

"I figured you would, don't worry though we'll think of something, something fun for all three of us this time."

Jill's smile grew wider to show all her teeth and with her left eye she winked at me just before turning to leave.

"You can't leave me like this."

"You made your own bed, now lay in it."

"FUCK YOU JILL."

Jill stopped cold in her tracks, turned and was not only up on the bed but straddling me at the waist before I could draw another breath, possibly my last I was thinking by the look on her face.

"Now, you see Johnny, if you don't mean it then you shouldn't say it, fuck isn't a word you should be throwing around right now because believe you me I could fuck you over royally if I decided to. After I was finished you probably couldn't walk or talk for a week. But this isn't about me, it'll be Shannon's decision. You've got a short time to think about what's coming to you."

Jill continued to smile down at me, her face pressed almost into mine as my heart jack hammered away in my chest. My only hope was that Mom would end her trip early and make it home in time to save me as any thoughts of killing myself were subsiding. Jill again got up and made her way towards the door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.