Carol Crosby - Cover

Carol Crosby

Copyright© 2003 by Conniele

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Modern professional and her exploits

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter  

When Carol got home she found Chrissy being fucked by a young Black Kid she had met in the Park. Chrissy was holding the prominent globes of his ass as he fucked her. His big cock made a slooping noise as it sliced in and out of her cunt. Carressing one breast and suckling the other he fucked her with such tenderness that Carol was touched. Actually the 15 year old was so amazed at his good luck in scoring with this beautiful Princess he was afraid to be rough with her as he was with his Aunt who was the only other sex partner he had ever had. His concern that she might disappear if he was not a good lover caused him to fuck Chrissy in such an erotic manner,. She was cumming softly every few minutes, it was so beautiful that Carol crept away lest she break the magic bond these two seemed to have.

Locking her purse away because he was a stranger she lie in her bed and slept

When she woke about 10 pm, Chrissy was snuggled with her. They did a tender 69 and Carol got such an erotic rush from sucking the lovely young man's cum from her Sisters soft wonderful pussy.

In her room at the Detox facility Phyllis Crosby was getting her cunt reamed out for the first time in 15 years. She had been telling her friend Judy, one of the resident staff that she was having a crisis. With her craving for alchohol abated, her sex drive had returned and she was worried that she would not be able to have sex with another person after being without so long >Judy was only happy to help Phyllis with her problem. She had been planning to contact her after her release

When Phyllis confide in her she promptly broke the most basic rule of the institution, no sex with the patients... The vibrator with the cock like covering was boring in and out of Phyllis's cunt guided by Judy's loving hand. Phyllis's cuntlips flapped open and shut on this thing as she stroked it in and out of her pussy. For four nights she had visited the room wher Phyllis had had a room mate until a week ago. Amy Purdy had checked out, hopefully to rebuild a life wasted by drugs and alchohol.

Under the guise of physical therapy Judy had plundered Phyllis's cunt through dozens of gut wrenching orgasms. Even now she was wrenching her ass up and down as she ground out another one. Later she would suck Judy's pussy in gratitude.

When she was discharged she knew she and Chrissy would be staying with Carol. She wondered if Carol would mind if Judy slept over.

"Fuck me Honey, "Yvonne Williams told her Nephew Derek. " oh yes oh god Honey, that is so good she crooned as hesucked her nipples as he lovingly stroked his cock in to her. His cock teased at her cervix giving her a delicious feeling. Usually he just rammed into her with his big Cock. She had prayed that someday he would learn to be a caring gentle lover. She had never admonished him even when he hurt her, after all if it was painful she probably deserved it for her incestuous cravings. She usually closed her eyes and let him fuck her like a wild man. Yes it was good she loved a hard fucking, but sometimes just sometimes if he would give her time to dilate, get relaxed, get her pussy lubricated then the cock pounding would be so much better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.