My Cheating Wife - Cover

My Cheating Wife

by werewolf

Copyright© 2003 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: I'm writing this in my prison cell, but no one believes i'm innocent!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

It's Saturday night and I'm sitting here watching my beautiful young wife making a few final adjustments to her appearance before we go to a party thrown by her boss and his wife!

She's wearing yet another new dress, one of dozens that she's bought recently since starting her new job as the personal assistant to the managing director of a large property management company.

It's the type of dress that until recently, she wouldn't have looked at twice, but suddenly it's become one of her favourites.

It's a long black evening gown with a scoop neckline that's cut low enough to show off most of her beautifully firm breasts, no bra of course to spoil their natural bounce or to hide the barely discernable outline of the delicate gold rings through both painted nipples.

The gown is slit daringly almost to the hip up one side, designed deliberately to display the creamy flesh of her thigh above the black hold up stockings.

"How do I look darling?"

"You look gorgeous Tammy, you know you do"

"Do you think they'll like me?"

I smile as I slip a hand beneath the gown and stroke the front of her already moist panties,

"Tammy, they'll love you"

She smiles and kisses me taking care that her breasts don't fall out from their skimpy coverings as she bends down.

"I love you darling" she says softly and looks round at her reflection in the mirror,

"I love you baby, you know I do"

"You're not going to get jealous are you if I dance with him?"

"I promise darling"

"Can you see the outline of my panties in this dress?"

When I nod, she giggles and says,

"They ride right up into my pussy"

"They're the ones he bought you aren't they?"

"She looks even more beautiful when she blushes,

"Yes, do you want me to change them?"

"Has he seen you in them?

Her face reddens even more,

"I'll wear some other ones"

"No, they're like you darling, very, very sexy"

"You do know don't you, that his wife doesn't know about me?"

"Well if she finds out darling, it won't be through me, I promise you"

"Do you really want me to tell you about it?"

"You know I do"

"But you said you felt hurt when you found out about us!"

"I was at first, but I was turned on by it as well, just the thought of you giving yourself to another man, well it arouses me"

"Is it because he's black?"

"I don't know, probably"

She looks at me as if considering my words, then she smiles as we hear the taxi draw up outside,

"Later darling, after the party I'll tell you everything, I promise"

The preparations had begun two hours before when she'd asked me to shave her pubes, it was a task she did every day and only asked me to do it when she was feeling particularly horny.

Deliberately she'd put on her stockings and her high-heeled shoes before sitting in the armchair and spreading her legs obscenely for me.

I was already hard as I knelt before her and admired her beautiful little slit, the slit that I used to think was just for me!

I wondered if she'd sat like that for him, legs wide apart, offering herself to him, offering her cunt?

Did she cling to him sobbing with pleasure when he was fucking her?

Who'd initiated it to begin with? Was it her, with her elfin like face, her gorgeous little ass and her almost child like innocence? Had she cast aside that façade and let him see the real Tammy, the Tammy who likes to talk dirty whilst impaled on my cock?

The one who orgasmed almost continually whilst the jeweller pierced the swollen nubs of her nipples?

Or was it him? I wondered if he seduced her with his looks, his money and his lifestyle or was it because he's black and very muscular?

As I rinsed her, she hooked a foot behind my neck and drew me closer so I could taste her sweetness and inhale the fragrance of her cunt,

"Eat me darling" she said and my cock jerked at the thought of her saying that to him, she climaxed almost immediately, gasping, arching her back and mashing herself against my mouth.

Her juices flooded my mouth and she shook with the force of it, she'd been imagining that it was his mouth on her cunt, she still wants him, I know she does!

I don't know why I'm surprised when we arrive at their house and I meet Donald's wife, but I am, she's gorgeous, small black and absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

Obviously chosen to contrast with her jet black skin, the little white dress looks sensational on her, it fits where it touches, a tastefully low neckline displays the swellings of her breasts and two barely discernable little mounds testify as to her lack of support for them.

"Hello Tammy" she says warmly and kisses my wife on both cheeks, "And this handsome gentleman must be your husband, I'm pleased to meet you Gordon, please call me Precious"

"Precious indeed, an apt name for you if I may say so"

She smiles and rewards me with a kiss too before taking us through to the spacious gardens where the party is already in full swing.

"Tammy, as gorgeous as ever" he kisses her chastely on the cheek and shakes my hand firmly, a little too firmly,

"Hello Gordon, I'm glad you could make it"

That makes me wonder if she'd said I might not be there and I wonder briefly if I've spoiled her plans, their plans even!

We've already agreed to mix independently of each other, so it comes as no surprise to see her chatting quietly to Donald as they stroll around the garden.

"She's very beautiful isn't she?"

I look round and see precious smiling at me,

"Yes she is" I smile back at her and wonder what it is that I'm seeing in her eyes,

"And so are you Precious"

"Why thank you kind sir" she giggles, it's a delicate, little girlish giggle and it sends a shiver down my spine as I look at her lips, full, soft and slightly pouting,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.