Cheerleader Flash! - Cover

Cheerleader Flash!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Puppy love grows.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Pregnancy   .

Don't you just love it when fate takes a crap on someone, then turns around and cleans it up nicely?

You be the judge!

Jo Ann was your typical wannabe in high school: Not quite head cheerleader type but willing to do whatever it took to fit in with the crowd.

She put up with the incessant insults about her Italian "mustache", and despite that being somewhat true, she owned a perfectly rounded face, a sweet smile, slightly meaty but creamy rich thighs, dark thick hair, a wonderful olive complexion, free of acne as yet, and an ebullient personality.

Jo Ann DID have a noticable mustache, and her mother forbade her from doing anything about it, as if purposely trying to keep her less sexy. It is probably a causative factor in what was to unfold, soon.

As a junior, Jo Ann looked forward to her senior year, now that she had made the cheerleading squad. She felt it was her ticket to normalcy, if not outright popularity.

But her mom also forbade her from trimming "down there" too, although Jo Ann just had to, because she was way too 'bushy', let's say.

Catholic or not, poor Jo Ann succumbed to her innermost needs, but unlike Indiana Jones, she didn't choose very wisely, losing her virginity to some slob football player.

She dated sporadically, and after giving up her maiden flower, magically it seemed only boys looking for sex asked her out anymore. She recognized, too late, the trap of settling for someone.

Freshmen Jake and Tim were typical virgin boys, trying not to drag their tongues as they ogled the cheerleaders from afar. Jake was - how do you say - ghastly looking, with a pockmarked face that made people cringe, up close. Tim was fair haired, blue eyed, athletic, but still lean and without meat, and he never let his friend Jake's shortfall be an obstacle in his bonding kinship.

Perhaps because Tim was athletic and because Jake had his facial scars, Jake would entice Tim to perform oddball stunts, especially if there were girls to impress.

Everything changed the day Tim first laid eyes on Jo Ann. It was love at first sight... okay, boner at first sight, but love was close at hand. :)

From the get go, Jake busted Tim's balls, telling him, "If she asks, say you're twelve, not fourteen, so she won't be too disappointed in your needle dick!"

Jo Ann didn't know that Tim existed, even when he began sitting in the front row, at basketball games.

The head cheerleader, Ruthie, noticed Tim and asked him what he was staring at so keenly.

Tim swallowed hard, then said he was just looking.

Ruthie had a prank in mind. During the girls next routine, at half time, she would set Jo Ann right in front of Tim.

The routine had the girls doing a forward rollover and ending with their legs spread, while holding their pompoms straight out from their chests.

But Jo Ann's split revealed a little too much untrimmed 'trim' and Jake and Tim sat there with their mouths open and their pants tenting!

Ruthie saw what happened and pretended that she could have the boys ejected for staring like that!

Jake was bluffed, but he retreated to the balcony where he knew he'd be safe.

Tim, on the ther hand, stayed and took the heat.

"How old are you?" Asked Ruthie, quite suddenly.

Flustered and scared, Tim said, "I'm, uh, twelve!"

"Well," said Ruthie, "I'm afraid it's only right that you apologize to Jo Ann for looking up her skirt like that, and the proper way to do that is for you to have to kiss it!"

Tim was embarrassed as all hell, even at his naive fourteen, but he cowered in shame, awaiting his punishment.

Ruthie went over to Jo Ann and spoke so that no one else could hear them, and she said to Jo Ann, "We caught this kid and his friend, straining to get a look at your pussy! I told him he has to apologize to you by kissing it!"

Jo Ann was in shock, and she started to protest until Ruthie told her, "Hey! This is your hazing. It's not bad. He's only twelve. That muff of yours will scare the piss out of him!"

So, midway through the period they all snuck off to the girls locker room. Ruthie had to witness the hazing. She would tell all the others about it much later.

Tim began stammering out a verbal apology to Jo Ann, even before Ruthie told him it would never be enough. Tim thought Jo Ann would let him go. He didn't realize she was as much a prisoner of this deal as he was.

But Tim took his medicine, even as Ruthie made him strip, revealing his extremely sparsely haired five and a half inches of boner!

Jo Ann took off her pants too, and as Tim sat astride a dressing bench, the girl of his dreams squatted against his face!

Dutifully and without licking, Tim tried to kiss her fur patch, but it only made Ruthie laugh!

Get THROUGH the jungle, kiddo! You have to kiss the pussy itself!

When Jo Ann made an involuntary moan, Ruthie was satisfied and said, "Now I can leave you two lovebirds alone," and she laughed as she disappeared up the stairs toward the gym.

Tim thought, from Jo Ann's moan, that somehow he bit her, and he said, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I've never..."

He cut himself off when he realized he was admitting to his virginity.

Jo Ann thought to herself, "Only twelve is he? That's pretty safe." Now she asked Tim if he'd like to try licking her nipple. None of her boyfriends had even gone there, after that first bastard!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.