Natalie's Nasty Experiences - Cover

Natalie's Nasty Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

When Natalie woke up the next morning she couldn't get her mind off the experience with the old guys. Christ, they could be my grand fathers; she thought to herself and tried to think of something else. All the time they popped up and made her feel so hot. They had such a nice touch when it came to sex, and they had all the stamina she often missed with younger boys who rushed and came too quick not allowing her to really enjoy their cocks and reach real hot lust. The satisfied look in their eyes and the happy smiles on their faces. They kind of made her feel that she gave them something they longed for and didn't get anywhere else.

Her young friends were very eager and always ready for a quick round, she had to admit, but they sometimes made her feel like they did her a favor by fucking her - and she realized that she liked it the other way round.

To make Natalie's thoughts short, she was already dreaming a little about if they wanted her for another round, and the thought that she had pleased them so much, that they would 'force' her to let them use her young body once more, and that they would plunge those fat cocks up her horny holes again, made her so hot and aroused - not to mention the strangers in the adult shop. Perhaps she needed a second visit there, she giggled to herself. They had so many outfits that she liked, and now she was well off with money - and perhaps the owner would like to make arrangements with a bunch of costumers again, if she visited him once more.

All together these dreams ended up with sweet, young Natalie walking to the shop already the next day. As she entered, the owner smiled and she knew he recognized her. "Well hello, young lady", he laughed, "looking for some clothes again, or..."

His question made Nat blush and she was about to leave again. It was a bit too much that he expected her to just walk in for some naughty sex with strangers. "Just clothes", she mumbled and hurried to the stands with the outfits.

Behind her back she heard voices and saw the men present walk to him with naughty smiles on their faces gazing up and down her body. Perhaps she shouldn't have put on that little top with only the tiny spaghetti strings, the very short mini dress, and the 6 inch platform heels complete with ankle straps. As she looked in a mirror, she saw a young girl dressed like a hooker and blushed even more.

Natalie walked towards the door, but one of the costumers hurried and shut it smiling like he was looking forward to something nice. Nat turned around.

"Please let me go", she whispered and looked at the owner with begging eyes.

"Why, dear", he laughed, "didn't you like it the other day, didn't we pay you enough? If you want more money, you just need to let these fine gentlemen fuck you for real. Wouldn't you guys pay 100, 150 bucks for a round in this little slut's horny wet pussy?"

"Yea, sure", the men sheered and took out their wallets and placed dollar bills on the desk.

Four men put in some money, leaving hundreds of dollars on the counter. Nat thought that it was more than she could earn in two weeks serving food at the restaurant where she had a part time job. What the hell, she thought. I'm already rather hot and if they're going to pay me that much. That her pussy was so valuable kind of kicked her off and made it itch and swell.

The whole idea of being paid to let strangers use her once more made her horny, but she didn't want them to see that they aroused her, and a little struggle also thrilled her.

"No please, I'm not that kind of girl," she whispered and tried to push the man at the door away to get out.

"Oh yes, you are," he laughed and grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to the others.

He held her from behind pulling her arms back and the others stood around her and stared at her tits, which were pressed against the thin top, clearly showing her erect nipples.

"Go on, guys", the owner laughed while he grabbed his video camera, "you've already paid for her, and she's waiting for you to start fondling her body"

He was more right than he perhaps realized, Nat giggled inside and made no attempt to move away when the men began stroking her tits though the top and caressing her thighs. Very soon their hands were under the short hem of her dress and they cheered with excitement as they discovered that she wore no panties.

Nat had great difficulties not moaning in pure lust as their fingers were all over her thighs, her naked ass and poking and caressing her naked, bare shaven pussy. Slowly not to have them laugh at her, she moved her legs apart for easier access to her pussy while she begged and tried to break loose from the hands holding her arms.

"No, please stop", she whispered, "let go of me, please. I don't want your money".

"Oh yes you do", the owner laughed, "let's get her into the store room where nobody can interrupt our little fun".

Then they pulled her though a door and into a room filled with video cassettes, magazines, dildos and other naughty stuff. In the middle of the room stood a table.

"Get her up there", the owner said and took four pairs of handcuffs. She didn't fight them too bad and a little later Nat found herself laying on her back spread angled with her hands and feet tied to the legs of the table.

"No, what are you doing", Nat shouted and hoped her voice sounded real frightened and that they wouldn't pay too much attention to just how dripping wet her pussy was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.