Natalie's Nasty Experiences - Cover

Preview

Natalie's Nasty Experiences

by Bizarr

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Blackmail, Heterosexual, MaleDom, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Black Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Fisting, Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: About Natalie who's a 20 year old college girl. She's taken on 7 guys in a gang bang and without her knowledge it's been video taped and now one of the guys is blackmailing her into being his slave girl. As the story develops she'll be used as his sex toy like a whore.

This story is inspired by a college girl who has told me about her first gang-bang, which incluted seven college guys. She has edited it and allowed me to tell you about her. If you want to contact her, please write me, and I'll send your letters to her, if I feel they'll be exciting to her. She's also allowed me to tell you more about her and her various sexual expierences, which inclutes fx public exposure, revealing clothing, threesomes with other girls, picking up a grown man in a bar, public fucking with people watching and other naughty things.

But the story is my fantasy after reading her letters to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.