Summer Storms - Cover

Summer Storms

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - With Paul’s summer of discovery behind him, it’s time to get back to real life and his connection with Gina. But when the women keep knocking—and Paul keeps answering—things get complicated. His heart belongs to Gina, but his adventures with Amy, Susan, and Stacy could spell trouble.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

As I looked down at Susan, I had an overwhelming urge to let her suck my cock. Her mouth was open, and from the look in her eyes, I could tell that she was more than willing. But she had been teasing me all day, and as I’d first thought when I cuffed her to the bed, I wanted to exact a small measure of revenge. I didn’t want to hurt her, but I was certainly going to take the opportunity to tease her a little bit. Okay, maybe a lot.

I lifted her head gently and slid the bandana off her hair. I reached for her ponytail, pulled loose the rubber band, and then tossed it and the bandana aside. As I scooted forward a little more, Susan looked up at me with lust-filled eyes. I felt my knees bump against her armpits and looked down; my dick was nestled between her flattened breasts, and her eyes were locked on it.

“You want to suck my dick?” I asked calmly.

She nodded quickly and then looked from it to my face, and then back again. I lifted off my haunches and thrust my hips forward a little. Susan lifted her head and tried to capture the tip of my cock with her lips, but I wouldn’t let her. I wrapped my fist around the base of my shaft and held the glans just out of her reach. She strained and tried to lift her head farther, but her outstretched arms kept her from reaching my dick. She sagged back against the bed and looked at it with hungry eyes.

“Paul, please?”

I shook my head.

“It’s been so long since I’ve tasted you. Come in my mouth.”

“Maybe.”

She looked into my eyes and saw that I was resolved not to give in to her pleas. I leaned forward and put one hand on the wall above her head, supporting my weight. My cock was directly over her face, and she looked at it with unbridled lust. I chuckled to myself and began to stroke my length.

As I looked down at her, she ignored my face—her eyes were glued to my hand as it slowly moved back and forth. Her mouth worked soundlessly as I gently squeezed my rigid cock, making it swell further.

“Paul, I’m sorry I’ve been teasing you all day. Please, put your dick in my mouth.”

I shook my head and continued stroking.

“Please?” she begged.

“No,” I said firmly.

She lifted her head again and tried to capture my balls. I pulled my hips back a little and they shifted out of her reach. When she dropped her head back to the bed, I thrust my hips forward again and touched her forehead with the drooling tip of my prick. She arched her neck and tried to capture it with her lips, but the angle was wrong. She did succeed in getting her tongue on the underside of my shaft before I pulled back, though.

She groaned in animal frustration and once again lifted her head, straining against her bonds. I pulled back and grinned at her, never ceasing the motion of my hand. Because of all her teasing, I was actually fairly close to orgasm, and I didn’t really want to hold back. I’d had a dull ache in my balls most of the afternoon, and it became worse once we discovered Mr. Kestrel’s secret playroom.

I decided that I didn’t want to wait any longer, so I started stroking my cock in earnest. I pushed off from the wall and held myself directly above Susan’s chest. She watched raptly as I moved my hand along my shaft. While it certainly felt good, I was tempted to put my dick in her mouth, which I knew would feel even better. Finally, I decided against it. Let her get a taste of what I’d been going through all day, I thought.

I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew it was going to be a big one, the first of the day. Susan must have sensed it too, because she lifted her head and opened her mouth wide, finally coming to the realization that I wasn’t going to let her suck me off. My balls were about to boil over, so I looked down, aiming my cock at her face. I knew she’d get some of my come in her mouth, but I certainly didn’t want her to get all of it.

My hand moved along my length faster, bringing me closer to the edge. Susan sensed it as well, and moaned in frustration at not being able to suck me. I felt a tingling in my balls that rapidly spread throughout my groin, and with a grunt, I erupted.

The first spurt hit her in the forehead and splashed across her hair. She groaned, closed her eyes, and tried to lift her head further. I kept pumping my cock and the next spurts landed on the bridge of her nose and her left cheek. A few drops landed in her mouth, but the majority of my come hit her face, just as I intended. The next couple of spurts covered her face with pearly drops. She groaned again as my spurts finally slowed, although more of my semen gushed into her hungry mouth.

I realized that I was holding my breath, and let it out explosively as the last of my come dribbled onto her lips, cheeks, and chin. I sat back, breathing heavily, and tried to conceal my amusement as Susan’s tongue snaked out and tried to capture as much of my seed as it could. She smacked her lips and swallowed, and then her tongue shot back out, searching for more of my juices.

I don’t know what it is about the sight of a woman with my come on her face, but it was very arousing. I can’t explain it. I guess it was like I was marking her as my territory, with the added bonus that I got to tease her a little bit by not giving her what she really wanted.

My cock was still hard, and I gently stroked it, squeezing the last few drops from the tip. With my finger, I carefully gathered them up. Her eyes locked on my semen-coated fingertip as I slowly raised it to her mouth. She locked her lips around it and sucked greedily, finally forcing me to pull it from her mouth with a bit of effort.

“Paul, please let me suck you. Let me go,” she pleaded. “I promise I’ll suck you off. Please?”

I shook my head and she groaned in frustration. Glistening droplets of my come covered her face, and I saw that several of the first spurts had actually gotten some in her hair. I knew she could feel my semen slowly cooling on her face, and the thought thrilled me. When I looked down at her, her eyes were almost wild.

“Please let me up, Paul,” she said, sounding repentant. “I’m sorry I was teasing you.”

“That’s okay,” I said conversationally. “I actually kinda like a little teasing.”

She nodded and relaxed a little, once she realized I wasn’t angry.

“But sometimes,” I said, chiding her, “you drive me crazy.”

“I’m sorry, Paul. I didn’t expect you to hold out so long.”

I looked at her questioningly.

She smiled. “Un-cuff me and I’ll make it up to you.”

I shook my head firmly and her hopeful expression wilted.

“Please?”

“No. I’m not done with you yet.”

“What? Paul...” Her gaze darted toward the armoire, and all that it contained, and I actually saw a little panic in her eyes.

“Don’t worry,” I said soothingly. “I’m not going to hurt you.” I nodded to the armoire myself. “Most of that stuff scares me.”

She sighed and her panic seemed to slip away a little.

“But I do have a naked woman tied to the bed,” I said with a wicked grin. “And, well ... I’d be crazy not to take advantage of that.”

“What are you going to do?” she asked, the panic returning.

“Nothing that I wouldn’t do if you weren’t tied up.”

Her body writhed beneath me and she looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Then please let me go. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Oh, I know.”

“Thank you, Paul.”

“You’ll do anything I want because I’m going to keep you cuffed until we’re done.”

She cried out softly in disappointment and then squirmed again.

I reached behind me and cupped her smooth sex, insinuating a finger between the soft flesh of her slippery lips. She hissed as the ball of my hand pressed against her engorged clit. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy and slid it back and forth.

“You want me to stop?” I asked softly.

She licked her lips and shook her head vigorously.

“Good.”

I tweaked her right nipple and then climbed off her chest. She moaned again, but quickly calmed down when she realized that I was moving between her legs. Her thighs parted as far as they could and I knelt on my heels between them, once again marveling at the sight of her shaved pussy.

Her inner lips were engorged and distended, and already wet with her fluids. I could smell her musk even over the musty smell of the room and the acrid tang of my own sweat. I put my palm on the soft skin of her inner thigh and ran my thumb along the length of her slit, making her shudder.

She bucked her hips at me, trying to force my thumb against her clit, but I pulled back. I looked up the length of her body and smiled to myself at her frustrated tension. My dick was still very hard, and I wanted to slide it inside her, but I restrained myself. Instead, I continued to rub her slippery labia with my thumb. Her pussy was practically gushing, and I could feel the waves of heat coming off her.

I moved my hand forward and shoved one finger into her, spreading her inner lips with my thumb and teasing her clit. She whimpered and lifted her hips when I pulled back and thrust another finger within her. She was soaking wet, and I started moving my fingers back and forth, gently sawing them against the slight ridges along her vaginal walls. Every time I thrust them into her, my thumb brushed against her clit and she moaned.

Finally, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and spread her juices over the head of my cock. I grasped the base with my right hand and scooted my hips forward. Susan felt me move and lifted her head to look down her torso at me. I smiled mischievously and rubbed the head of my cock all along her slit.

Her head fell back and her hips rose, trying to force me inside her. I lifted my cock away from her pussy and she groaned as she felt it move. When her hips sank back to the bed, I once again began to rub my cock along her slit. By the time I had the head coated in her juices, she was thrashing her head from side to side and whimpering.

My right hand still on my cock, I shifted my weight forward and planted my left hand on the bed. I levered my hips back and set the tip of my manhood at her entrance. Susan held very still when she realized I was about to enter her, and I looked down at her lust-filled expression.

“You want me to fuck you?” I asked softly.

Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes shut. She nodded quickly and then whimpered. I lowered my hips an inch or so, and the head of my cock parted her lips.

“Why should I?” I asked, with semi-sadistic glee. “You tease me all the time.”

She only whimpered and thrashed her head.

I pulled the head of my dick away from her and slapped her mons with it. “Are you going to tease me any more?” I asked.

She shook her head, her eyes still closed tightly.

Once again, I smacked her mons with my erection. “I don’t think you deserve to be fucked.” I pulled back a fraction of an inch.

She cried out, a mixture of frustration and desire.

“Do you want it?”

She nodded. “Please, Paul. I’m so sorry I teased you. Please, please, please. I need it. I need to be fucked.”

With that, I set my cock back at her entrance and planted my right hand alongside her body. With one smooth motion, I buried myself inside her, sliding forward effortlessly, until my hips met hers. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with an expression of stunned pleasure. She was still covered in my semen, but it had spread when she thrashed her head, and her face was shiny. I looked into her eyes and began to thrust inside her.

It had been so long since I’d had my cock inside her, and it felt so good. She might not have been as tight as Amy, but she knew how to press back against me with her hips, or rotate them to exert more friction. I jabbed into her a few times, quickly, and then pulled back. Her pussy was a furnace, and even the warm air of the house felt cooler than her depths.

Her eyes met mine as I held my hips poised above her, and I smiled tightly. I slowly lowered myself, sliding into her one inch at a time, spreading her open with my girth, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a throaty groan that was almost a growl and thrust her hips back at me.

I pulled out and then slammed back into her, making the bed shake with the force of my thrust. Susan started moaning as I pulled back and thrust again. When I finally settled into a rhythm and began fucking her in earnest, she clenched her teeth and breathed through her nose.

She was deeply flushed, and her breathing was becoming ragged. I could feel her vaginal muscles begin to grip me, but I didn’t want to let her come yet, so I slid into her and held myself still. She cried out in frustration and ground her hips against me, trying to force her clit into contact with my pelvic bone.

I chuckled mischievously and began thrusting again, intent on making myself come as quickly as I could. My hips pounded into her, and I watched her breasts bounce as my orgasm built. I was close, very close, but I wanted to tease her a little bit more before I let her get off.

“Where do you want me to come?” I asked through clenched teeth.

She moaned incoherently.

“Your stomach, or your face?”

“Come ... inside ... me,” she gasped.

“No.” I shook my head, but she was so lost in the throes of her impending orgasm that she didn’t see me. “Your stomach, or your face. Which’ll it be?”

“In ... side ... me,” she begged as I continued to thrust into her. “Please.”

“Sorry,” I said, feeling my climax imminent. “My choice.”

I slid into her one final time and felt the first rush of orgasm. I pulled my cock out and let it slide along her channel. The crown bumped her clit and she cried out in frustration. I kept humping, dragging the underside of my cock along her slit, and felt the first spurt of semen coursing up my shaft. With a grunt, I pressed forward, rubbing my manhood against her slippery pussy. I ground my hips against her and shuddered with the force of my climax; waves of pleasure washed over me as I spurted onto her stomach.

As my orgasm slowly subsided, I looked down at Susan’s frantic face. She looked at me wildly and pressed her hips against my erection. I smiled wickedly and pulled back, dragging my member along her length. When I looked down, I saw that her tummy was covered with drops of come, from her navel to the top of her smooth mons.

I pulled my legs forward and sat back on my haunches, still smiling. She thrust her hips at me, trying to bring her pussy into contact with any part of my body. I watched her efforts for a moment and then put my hand against her swollen and slippery inner lips. She gasped at the contact and rolled her hips.

With my other hand, I reached back and unfastened the cuff holding her right ankle. I switched hands on her pussy and unbuckled the other ankle cuff. Since I was concentrating on her pussy, it took her a moment to realize that her legs were free. I didn’t want her to come immediately, but I didn’t want to let her relax either. I wanted to keep her in that pre-orgasmic limbo where the world was fuzzy and her whole body tingled with desire.

I straddled her leg, never removing my fingers from her pussy, and began to unbuckle her right wrist. I could tell that she realized I was freeing her, but the implications had yet to register. When they did, she looked at me with a lust-crazed expression and I experienced a moment of panic. Her glance darted to my semi-erect penis and I relaxed a fraction.

When I reached over her body to get at the cuff on her left wrist, I finally had to withdraw my fingers from her steamy pussy. After I got the last cuff off her, she suddenly sat up and pushed me onto my back. For one panicked moment, I thought that she was going to try to cuff me to the bed. To my relief, she only knelt between my legs.

In one lunge, she swallowed my entire tumescent cock, wrapping her lips around the base of my shaft. I partially sat up, supporting myself on my elbows, and watched as she hungrily sucked me back to life. She thrust one hand between her legs and started coming almost as soon as her fingers touched her clit.

Her body tensed, and then she quivered with release as the first tingles of pleasure reached her brain. She took my resurgent member all the way into her throat and moaned deep in her chest. She pulled back a little, letting some of my length slip from her lips, and then exhaled sharply, making a coughing sound as she came.

She heaved with the force of her orgasm, trembling and shuddering as her climax crashed over her. When her quivering subsided, I expected her to pull her lips from my member and collapse. To my surprise, she started sucking me with long, sure strokes. Her arm started moving again, and I could tell that her fingers were dancing in small circles over her clit.

Since I had come so recently, I knew I was in no danger of shooting off too soon. In all honesty, I didn’t think she could easily coax another ejaculation from my drained balls. She licked and sucked me expertly, however, using my cock more for her pleasure than my own. She gently sucked me for a long time, and when she finally pulled her mouth from my penis, I thought she was giving up.

“Come in my mouth,” she said, giving my cock a quick lick. “I want to taste you.”

When she took my member back in her mouth, she ran her tongue along the length of the underside ridge. Her fingers were still moving in lazy circles over her pussy, and I could tell by her body language that she was holding herself on the verge of orgasm.

She took me into the back of her throat and swallowed, working the ring of muscles against my glans. I groaned and felt the first stirrings of my orgasm. She moaned in appreciation when I clenched my buttocks and made my cock swell in her mouth. When she started bobbing up and down, taking long, slow strokes and dragging her lips over my length, I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer.

Susan felt my orgasm welling up, and her hand went into overdrive. The tendrils of pleasure tickling my groin began to spread, and I tensed my legs and back, trying to thrust more of my cock down her throat. With a rush, I came, balling my hands into fists and shooting my hot semen over her tongue. She whimpered as the first spurts splashed against the back of her throat, and I felt her tense up with her own orgasm.

I closed my eyes and felt my fingernails dig into my palms, while bursts of pure ecstasy raced over all my nerve endings. Susan groaned and shuddered with the force of her own climax, and then I stopped paying attention to the world around me.

When I finally opened my eyes and relaxed, I was panting and seeing spots. I slowly unclenched my fists and sagged against the mattress. I vaguely felt Susan’s lips leave my wilting erection as she crawled up my body and collapsed next to me.

***

I know I must have dozed off, but I had no idea how much time had passed. When I opened my eyes, Susan was still lying against my side, one arm thrown possessively across my chest. We were covered in a combination of sweat, our own fluids, and dust.

I felt her stirring next to me, and when I looked down at her, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. She was a mess, with my come dried on her face and in her hair. I knew I probably didn’t look much better, and I could feel the tackiness of drying semen where her belly was pressed against me. The aroma of our coupling still lingered in the air, and I smiled to myself as I recalled the look on her face when I’d first told her that I wasn’t going to un-cuff her.

She stirred again and snuffled softly. I hugged her to me, though the room was sweltering and her body against mine was like lava, all soft and flowing and hot. I felt her shift again, and realized that she was awake. When she lifted her head to look at me, I smiled as brightly as I could. She smiled in return, and I took her hand and playfully moved it down to my flaccid penis. She gave me a quick squeeze, but shook her head.

“My mouth’s a little tired,” she said.

It had only been a half-hearted attempt, so I nodded. Susan rolled into a sitting position and tugged me upright as well.

“What came over you?” she asked. “You were like a different person.”

I shrugged. “I dunno.”

“Well,” she said, smiling unrepentantly. “I suppose I started it.”

I nodded.

“But you certainly finished it,” she said with a snort of laughter. “I just didn’t think you’d hold out as long as you did.”

“Hold out?”

She grinned at my confused expression and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go outside and rinse off, and I’ll explain.”

***

As with the rest of the house, the shower outside was the mirror image of the one at Susan’s. She rummaged around in the linen closet and found us clean towels, which we hung on the pegs by the tiled shower area.

The day was still hot and muggy, but with a gentle breeze blowing, it felt a little cooler outside. I checked the time on the way out to the courtyard, and discovered that it was almost four o’clock. I didn’t think we’d slept that long, or had sex that long, but evidently we had.

Susan started the shower and it gushed rust-colored water for a few moments, until the pipes cleared. When the water began to run steady and clear, she took a deep breath and plunged under the spray. I watched with unconcealed amusement as the cold water sluiced over her and made her nipples hard and crinkly. She scrubbed her face first, and then turned around to drench her hair.

Once she was completely wet, her eyes popped open and fixed upon me. When she saw me grinning at her, she began to splash me with water. I decided that one quick dousing was better than a thousand cold droplets, so I stepped under the spray with her. No matter how hot the day might have been, stepping under the cold shower was still a shock. My testicles quickly retreated into my belly and Susan grinned insufferably.

She stepped aside and let me wet my hair. Neither of us had thought to bring soap from the house, but the feeling of simply washing away the day’s accumulated grime was almost good enough. Standing under the spray, I scrubbed my face and then stepped aside so Susan could scrub her body. I lent a hand, stepping close to her and washing off her back while she stood facing the spray. When her back was as clean as I was going to get it without soap and washcloth, I reached around and cupped her breasts, enjoying their heft and firmness.

She playfully slapped my hands away and stepped from under the spray. I ducked under it and began scrubbing myself off, with a little help from Susan, of course. By the time we were done, we weren’t squeaky clean, but we wouldn’t look like two homeless people when we drove back through the camp to Susan’s house.

“What did you mean when you said you didn’t think I’d hold out as long as I did?” I asked, while we toweled off.

“I’ve been sending you signals all day long, and you didn’t act on any of them,” Susan said with mock exasperation.

“Signals? What signals?”

She pursed her lips and looked at me archly. When she realized I was serious, her expression changed to forbearance. “Signals, Paul. Signals that I wanted you to have sex with me.”

“You mean... ?”

She nodded. “All day, that’s all I could think about. I thought you knew that and were just teasing me.”

I shook my head.

Her brow creased in confusion. “I thought I was being obvious. You mean, you didn’t get my signals?”

“I don’t even know what ‘signals’ you keep talking about,” I said a little peevishly. “They’re obviously not like smoke signals.”

She actually laughed at that. “No, they’re not. They’re signals like when I took off my bottoms and bent over in front of you, or when I played at measuring your dick ... I do think you’re a little longer, by the way. All afternoon, packing up the files, when I’d brush against you, or spread my legs a little more than I had to—you didn’t realize I wanted you to have sex with me?”

“No.” I said, shaking my head. “Why didn’t you just ask me?”

She smiled ruefully and actually blushed. “It would have been quicker, wouldn’t it?”

“Well, yeah. I thought you didn’t want to.”

“What ever gave you that idea?” she asked.

“I dunno. I guess this morning, when all you did was talk about Kirk and Doug, I thought you weren’t interested in me any more,” I said, trying not to sound dejected.

She stepped close and hugged me, her breasts mashing into my stomach. I put my arms around her and returned her embrace.

“I’ll always be interested in you, Paul,” she said earnestly. “Always.” We stood like that for a minute or two, just holding each other. When she pulled back, she looked up at me. “You were just in such a funk this morning,” she said. “I didn’t think you were in the mood.”

I shrugged. “I guess.”

“Well, that’s in the past. I still want you, more than ever. But I think we’re going to have to talk about signals, and acting on them. Before that, however, we need to talk about The Room.”

I could hear the capital letters in her voice.

“I enjoyed this afternoon, but if you ever want to do it again,” she said, alluding to the cuffs and other bondage paraphernalia, “we need to have a safe word.”

“Huh?”

“A safe word,” she explained patiently. “For when I really, really mean let me loose, or stop what you’re doing.” She thought for a moment. “If I ever say ‘potato,’ then I really mean stop and listen to me.”

“That’s okay,” I said. “It was fun, but I kinda like it more when you’re not tied up.”

“Well,” she said with a smirk. “A little bondage is fun, but not all the time. And no pain. It may work for other people, but it doesn’t do anything for me. Except hurt, that is.”

“Definitely.”

“Good,” she said cheerfully. “Now that we’ve got that settled, let’s go close the windows and start the air conditioner. We can talk about signals on the way back to the house. I want a real shower, with real shampoo, and real soap.”

I nodded enthusiastically, and we walked back into the house.

***

“I’ve been thinking about it,” Susan said after we’d gotten into her car for the short drive from Mr. Kestrel’s house to hers. “I don’t really need to tell you much about signals. Most of them, you can figure out on your own. You just need to know when you’re getting them, and when to act on them. That’s actually a bit trickier.” She looked at me, to make sure I was paying attention, and put the car into gear. “You know when I took your dick down my throat, when I was measuring you?”

I nodded.

“I thought that was pretty obvious.”

Well, duh.

“I expected you to put your hands on my head and then I’d keep going.” She looked at me as she started down the sandy road leading to the rest of the camp. “Why didn’t you?”

“I dunno.”

“Well, I think I do. It’s just that I’m a little different from most women.”

I nodded sagely. “You like sex,” I said matter-of-factly.

She actually laughed at me. When she saw the hurt expression on my face, she became a little more serious, but not much. “Yes and no. Yes, I like sex. No, I’m not one of the only women who do.”

“Huh?”

“It’s not just men who like sex. Most women like it too. And just like men, there are those of us who like it a lot.”

My brow creased in thought.

“Does your mom like sex?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Does Gina like sex?”

I cringed a little at the thought of Gina, but nodded.

“How about Stacy?”

“Definitely,” I said quickly.

“Believe me, women like sex as much as men do,” she said frankly. “We just have to be more circumspect about it, or we’re called sluts.”

“I’d never,” I started to protest.

“I know you wouldn’t. But some people, a lot of people, would call us that. Even with women’s lib, sometimes it’s still not okay for a woman to show that she wants sex.”

“That’s dumb.”

“Yeah,” she said, nodding. “It is. But it’s the way the world works.”

“Why?”

“The answer’s not so easy, and I’m not really sure myself. I guess it has a lot to do with how people were brought up.”

“I guess,” I said, shaking my head.

“But that’s really beside the point. What it means is that if a woman wants sex, she usually won’t just come right out and ask for it. I mean,” she darted a glance at my crotch, “I know when you’re horny. But with women, sometimes it’s tougher to tell.”

I nodded.

“So we’ll send out signals that we’re interested in a guy.”

Suddenly, I began to Get It. “Like when you bent over and pulled off your bottoms!”

“Exactly. I was hoping you’d maybe start playing with me, or at least start thinking about it.”

“Oh,” I assured her. “I started thinking about it.”

“But you didn’t do anything about it,” she said.

I shook my head.

“Why?”

“I dunno.” I thought about it for a moment, and she quietly steered down the tree-lined road while I did. “I guess I wasn’t sure you really wanted to.”

“Believe me,” she said, “I wanted to.” She grinned at me, and I couldn’t help but grin in return. “But that’s where I’m different from a lot of women,” she continued. “I’ll actually ask for it. A lot of women, especially when they’re younger, won’t.”

I thought about it for a moment and realized she was probably right. Then something occurred to me. “So why didn’t you just ask? Why all the signals?”

It was her turn to shrug. “I don’t know, really. Maybe I was also worried that you weren’t interested in me anymore.”

“Ha! Not likely.”

She smiled at me, and I suddenly felt a lot better.

“Well,” she said, still smiling. “Now that that’s settled, let get back to signals.” At my nod, she continued. “You’ve got to be good at reading them and confident enough to do something about it.”

I looked at her questioningly.

“You’ll learn to spot them,” she said, with more confidence than I felt. “You already probably recognize a lot of them, but just don’t know it. But you also need to realize that if you’re seeing them, and you’re reading them correctly, most women will expect you to make the first move.”

“They will?” I hoped I didn’t sound as incredulous as I actually was.

“Yes, they will,” she said seriously. “And you need to realize this—with a few exceptions, most women aren’t going to send out signals if they don’t mean to.” She turned down the main road of the camp and then looked at me to make sure I was still paying attention. Satisfied that I was, she continued. “The exceptions are the women who are just prick teases, but you’ll learn to recognize them fairly quickly. When you make the first move, they’ll keep teasing you, or act offended, or something else to show you that your advances aren’t welcome.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I know some girls like that at school.”

“Mmm hmm.” We drove for a minute or two more, and when we reached her house, she pulled into the garage. Before getting out, she turned in the seat and looked at me seriously. “You’ll just have to pay attention to the woman in question, and decide for yourself if she wants you to make the first move or not. But no matter what,” she said, suddenly very serious. “No means no. Do you understand that?”

I nodded firmly.

“Good. I knew you would,” she said, still serious. “But always remember it.”

I nodded again.

“Okay,” she said, considerably brighter. “Now, I want to take a real shower. And while we’re in there, I can teach you the signals for ‘I want you to bend me over and fuck me slowly.’”

She grinned mischievously, and we both practically raced into the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.