Summer Storms - Cover

Summer Storms

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - With Paul’s summer of discovery behind him, it’s time to get back to real life and his connection with Gina. But when the women keep knocking—and Paul keeps answering—things get complicated. His heart belongs to Gina, but his adventures with Amy, Susan, and Stacy could spell trouble.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

The next morning, I woke up bright and early and stared at the ceiling. Outside the cabin, dawn was just breaking, and the world was awash with the usual muted forest noises. I listened to the sound of the birds for a few moments, and had just decided to get up, when I heard a soft whimper. I blinked (as if blinking would make me hear better), and strained to pick up the sound over the birdcalls.

Quietly, very quietly, I rolled to the edge of the bunk bed and peered over. It was just barely light enough in the cabin for me to make out the shape of Mom and Dad in bed. Mom was curled up on her side, and Dad was behind her, spoon fashion. As I watched, I saw him reach around and cup her breast.

She whimpered again, very softly, and reached behind her. I could tell by the slight motion of her arm that she was stroking his dick. My own penis, which had been half hard already, sprang to attention. Dad moved his arm down, and I knew that he was rubbing a finger between her labia.

I slowly reached for my cock and gripped it gently, stroking with tiny back-and-forth motions. On the bed below me, Mom arched her back and pressed her ass against Dad. He moved his hand from her pussy to his cock, and began to rub the head against her lips. Even though they were covered by the sheet, it was thin enough that I could mostly tell what they were doing. The slowly increasing light in the cabin helped, but I had to use my imagination to fill in some of the blanks.

As I watched, Dad slowly thrust his hips forward and sank his length into her pussy. Mom whimpered again and then clutched the pillow to her face to drown out her soft cries. Dad moved his right hand back to her breast, and I could tell that he was rolling and pinching her nipple.

Up in the top bunk, I alternated between squeezing and stroking my cock, but had to keep my motions gentle, lest I make too much noise and alert Mom and Dad that I was awake. Below me, Dad began to thrust his hips, fucking her with short, gentle strokes. Mom still clutched the pillow to her mouth, and I could see that she was actually biting it.

Dad continued to thrust into her, and then moved his hand down her tummy to play with her clit. I could tell the moment he touched the sensitive bundle of nerves because Mom arched her back and tried to shove the pillow harder against her face. While Dad continued to fuck her, his fingers moved across her clit, causing the sheet over their bodies to ripple with the motion.

I’d seen my mom give my dad a blowjob, but I’d never seen them fuck; I only wished I could have seen his cock actually sliding into her. I was mesmerized as I stroked myself and watched them.

Mom finally regained a modicum of self-control, and pulled the pillow away from her face. She turned her head and Dad began to whisper into her ear. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but the effect was pretty apparent; her eyes became unfocused, and she began thrusting her hips back at him. Dad continued to jab his cock into her and work on her clit with his fingers. In only a few moments, she shoved the pillow back into her mouth and tried to stifle her cries as she came. Dad thrust into her hard, and then held his hips motionless while she climaxed. She shuddered against him and let the pillow muffle her cries.

I was still squeezing my cock slowly since I didn’t want to make any motions that would give me away. So while I was very aroused, I wasn’t close to coming. I turned my attention back to my parents, and panicked as Mom half sat up and looked at Erin. I quickly shut my eyes and stopped moving my hand. I pretended to be asleep as I felt her eyes on me. With a sleepy snuffle, I rolled over to face the wall, hoping that I’d convinced her.

Evidently, I had, because the next thing I heard was Dad’s muffled groan. I slowly rolled back over and inched toward the edge of my bed. When I looked down, Dad had his arm over his face and was lying on his back. He had his knee up as well, but I could see Mom’s form curled up next to him with her head at his crotch.

As I watched, she bobbed up and down, and I knew she was taking him into the back of her throat. Because Dad had fucked her for so long, I knew he must be close to orgasm himself. I grabbed my own cock and began slowly jerking off as I watched Mom suck him.

All too soon, however, he took his arm off his face and put his hand on the back of Mom’s sheet-covered head. He held her down, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was coming in her mouth. I idly wondered if that’s what I looked like when I came. He didn’t make a sound as he filled Mom’s mouth with his seed, but she whimpered softly as she swallowed. If I hadn’t been paying attention, I’d have never noticed.

Finally, Mom came up for air and crawled up his chest, nestling her head against his arm. Dad lowered his leg and I could see the lump formed under the sheet by his softening penis. I watched them quietly cuddle for a few minutes and then I rolled onto my back.

With my right hand, I gently squeezed my own erection, which wasn’t softening at all. I wanted to come, but I knew that if I started to jerk off, I’d make too much noise and be discovered. It was getting pretty light outside the cabin, so I couldn’t even climb down the ladder and sneak into the bathroom. Mom, Dad, or both of them were sure to see me and realize that I was fully erect.

I could understand why I wouldn’t want my dad to see my erection, but it seemed strange that I didn’t want Mom to see it either. I guess that I didn’t want her to see it because then she’d know that I’d been watching them. I didn’t go out of my way to spy on them, but sometimes, I just couldn’t help myself.

It was still very early, so I took my hand away from my hard-on and tried to relax. But thoughts of Mom’s bobbing head filled my mind’s eye, and my erection wouldn’t subside.

Unfortunately, I knew of one sure-fire way to make my penis return to its normal state. I started thinking about what I was going to say to Gina, and worse, how I’d deal with things when I got back to school. I tried to put Amy out of my mind, and concentrated on how much I should tell Gina. I didn’t want to hide anything from her, but I didn’t think I needed to tell her all the intimate details.

My problem was that I literally had no idea how she was going to react. I fully expected her to never speak to me again. But then little things that Susan and Mom had said kept gnawing at the back of my mind. When I’d first been worried that having sex with Susan, or Stacy, was cheating on Gina, Susan had said that Gina might be a little more open than I imagined. I pondered what to tell Gina now, and not for the first time, I wondered what Susan had meant by that remark. She’d said it more than once, which led me to believe that it hadn’t been a simple offhand comment meant to placate me.

I laced my fingers behind my head and once again felt sorry for myself. I had two good relationships that I’d screwed up, and in a way, I was pretty impressed that I’d managed to crash and burn with both girls. Oh, to be sure, I hadn’t crashed and burned with Gina yet, but it was only a matter of time. Once I told her, I was sure that all hell would break loose.

Once again, I considered simply not telling her. She’d never be the wiser if I didn’t, and things would hopefully pick up right where they’d left off the summer before. But the thought of deceiving Gina just felt ... very wrong. And worse, my guilt over Gina had ruined my relationship with Amy. What made me think that I wouldn’t feel guilty about Amy when I was with Gina? My guilt would surely poison a second relationship.

I was just working myself into a nice funk when I suddenly felt a touch on my elbow. It was so unexpected that I nearly jumped off the bed. I’d been so wrapped up in my own problems that I hadn’t heard Mom get out of bed and approach me. I looked at her sheepishly.

“Are you okay, Paul?” she asked, pitching her voice low so as not to wake Erin.

I nodded and tried to smile, but I could tell from Mom’s reaction that I didn’t look happy at all. She smiled sadly and stroked my hair.

“It’ll be okay, honey,” she said gently. “Things have a way of working themselves out.”

I fervently hoped she was right, but I doubted it would be that easy. My erection had subsided (small wonder), so I rolled upright and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Mom smiled at me, trying to get me to smile in return, but I simply didn’t have the energy. I climbed down the ladder and padded into the bathroom without a backward glance.

When I came out, Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed and she and Dad were talking softly. Erin was still asleep, so I tried to be quiet. Without a word, I walked over to the cabin door and opened it. I stepped through the screen door and held it so it wouldn’t slam shut. I then trudged down the hill, silently lamenting that I’d have to spend my first day at camp cleaning out a house full of junk.


As I walked through the camp, I saw that little had changed since the summer before. The side door into the clubhouse had a fresh coat of paint, and it looked like the tattered screen had been replaced by a new one, but other than that, the old building was much the same as I remembered.

Since it was still early in the summer, most of the motel-style rooms in the buildings across from the clubhouse were still empty. As before, our family was one of the first of the summer visitors to arrive, so the camp was quiet when I walked down the sandy road that led toward Susan’s house. Instead of following the road, I walked to the brow of the hill and looked down at the lake below. Little had changed there as well. The raft floated in the lethargic current, and the lake was glass-smooth in the early morning light.

I stood and simply stared at the lake, and then the pine forest on the far side, lost in thought. Finally, I came back to myself and turned for Susan’s house. It was several hundred yards from the top of the hill to her house, and I shuffled along aimlessly, not caring if I were early, late, or on time.

Susan’s house had changed little as well. The back porch that Dwight and I had repaired the year before looked as sturdy as ever. There were two new flowerbeds lining the courtyard wall, but other than that, things had changed little there, too. I rounded the corner and entered the courtyard with my head down.

I walked up to the kitchen door and rapped on the glass with my knuckles. When it didn’t open after a minute, I knocked again, somewhat louder.

“I don’t think anyone’s home,” a voice said from behind me.

Startled, I whirled around to face the source of the voice. Much to my surprise, it was Susan. Her eyes twinkled with suppressed laughter as she stared at me. She was sitting casually on a towel in one of the wrought-iron chairs and had the thick Sunday newspaper on the table before her.

“You know,” she said musingly. “If you lift your head up once in awhile, you might see more of the world around you.”

I blushed and shuffled my feet, but didn’t answer her.

“You walked right past me, lost in your own little world.”

When I still didn’t answer, she folded the section of the paper that she’d been reading and laid it atop the rest. She stood, but I refused to meet her eyes. I just knew that she’d take one look at me and know what I’d done with my relationships and how I’d screwed up my life. I didn’t want her to think I was a bad person, but I couldn’t think of a way to explain things so that I didn’t sound callow.

She stepped close to me, and I was acutely aware of her nudity. She was as beautiful as I remembered; more so, in fact. Although she ran a nudist camp, her skin was only lightly tanned, and it was smooth and barely touched by the years. She wasn’t wearing her bikini bottoms, and as I hung my head, I got a good look at her smooth mons. I felt the briefest stirring in my loins, but thrust the thought aside. Hadn’t the little head gotten me into enough trouble already?

“I’m up here,” she said playfully, placing a finger under my chin and lifting my head.

I looked at her dolefully and she made a moue, teasing me. When I didn’t smile, she raised her eyebrows.

“You are in a foul mood, aren’t you?”

I shrugged.

“You want to talk about it?”

I shook my head.

“Okay. Then c’mon inside. I’ll make us breakfast and do all the talking.”

She seemed like she didn’t have a care in the world as she led me by the hand into the kitchen. Things had changed little there too, and she had me sit in my usual seat while she started preparing breakfast.

“I thought we’d take it easy today,” she said, beating eggs for an omelette. “Maybe figure out what our plan of attack should be and pack just a little.”

When I didn’t respond, she continued.

“Gregory said he put sheets over most of the furniture at his dad’s house, and he packed up some of his dad’s personal things and family heirlooms.”

She poured the eggs into the skillet and began slicing ham.

“He also mailed me a list of the few other things that he’d like to keep. Sentimental things, mostly.”

Susan turned around and smiled at me. I smiled wanly in return, but quickly returned to staring at the Formica of the tabletop. She grated some cheddar cheese and then tossed it and the ham onto the cooking eggs. She then took four pieces of bread and put them in the toaster.

“Gregory told me that we’ve got a little bit of a challenge, too,” Susan continued. “One of the bedrooms in his dad’s house was locked, and he couldn’t find the keys for it. He said his dad told him that he used it for storing old furniture, so we’d probably just have to pick through the stuff and see what the camp can use and what we’ll donate to the Salvation Army.”

She turned to smile genially at me and then returned her attention to the stove.

“I guess if we can’t find the keys, we’ll just have to come up with a different plan. I know a locksmith in town,” she said. “We can use him if we have to, but I’m sure we’ll find the keys.”

The toaster binged and she began to butter the toast.

“So, today, we can take a look at what all is there, see if we can find the missing keys while we’re at it, and generally have a light day. How’s that sound?” she asked brightly.

I shrugged.

She cut the omelette into two pieces, slid the larger portion onto a plate for me, and then put three pieces of toast on the same plate.

“Why don’t you get the silverware and pour us some orange juice?” Susan asked.

I got up and did as she asked. I wasn’t feeling very talkative, though Susan was trying to draw me out. When we both sat down, there was an awkward silence before we started eating.

Undaunted, Susan started telling me about her sons’ summers. Kirk, her oldest, was starting his First Class Summer at the Naval Academy. He was one of the Midshipman hosts for the Summer Seminar, which Susan explained was a program for high school seniors who were interested in attending the Academy. After that, for his “second block” he was going on an Aviation Cruise with an attack squadron at NAS Jacksonville. He had a month’s vacation at the end of the summer, but he would spend most of it with his brother, Doug.

Doug was doing a summer internship with a company in Austin, and would be working with IBM mainframe computers. At the end of the summer, he and some friends had an opportunity to take a 44-foot sailboat from Galveston to the Bahamas and back again. Doug had invited Kirk, and after their three-week trip, the two of them were going to spend a week back home with Susan.

I listened with half an ear, trying to pay attention and be polite. The omelette was actually pretty good, and I quickly cleaned my plate, much to Susan’s satisfaction.

“Well,” she said, with a teasing grin, “you may be mopey, but at least you’ve got an appetite.”

She cleaned up our plates and I watched her as she washed and dried the dishes; her breasts swayed gently as she worked, and I felt a familiar stirring in my loins. As she began to make sandwiches for lunch, I covertly watched her, once again marveling at how beautiful she was. With a furtive look to make sure she wasn’t paying attention to me, I reached under the table and gently squeezed my growing erection.

During the school year, I’d gotten used to masturbating at least once a day, usually in the mornings. Sometimes, I’d jerk off at night as well, depending on how horny I was. Since arriving at camp, I’d had few opportunities for any private time. After I’d started to take care of things earlier in the morning, but been unable to finish due to my family’s close proximity, I was feeling a little pressure.

I was thinking about Susan, and how good she looked, when a horrible thought struck me and I began to panic. Susan hadn’t done or said anything to make me think that she still had any feelings for me. The entire conversation over breakfast had been about her sons and their summers. She hadn’t said a thing about the two of us. I began to worry that things would simply go back to normal, whatever that was.

What if she didn’t want to have sex with me? Why? Had I done something? I frantically wracked my brain, pouring over the few things I’d said to her since arriving at camp, but I could find nothing overtly wrong.

“What’s the matter, Paul?” Susan asked softly.

Startled out of my panicked train of thought, I looked at her and blinked.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

I tried to shake off my fears and nodded. She looked dubious, but accepted my answer.

“Okay,” she said, still sounding a little skeptical. “Wait a minute, and I’ll get my bikini on, and then we’ll drive up there.”

My heart sank when she told me that she was going to put on her bikini bottoms. I guessed that it meant that she didn’t want to do anything with me. One more nail in the coffin, I thought morosely, feeling my half-hard dick go completely limp.

***

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.