Summer Storms - Cover

Summer Storms

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With Paul’s summer of discovery behind him, it’s time to get back to real life and his connection with Gina. But when the women keep knocking—and Paul keeps answering—things get complicated. His heart belongs to Gina, but his adventures with Amy, Susan, and Stacy could spell trouble.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

I closed the door behind us and Amy looked at me expectantly. I didn’t show her the rubbers that Scott had given me, mostly because I really didn’t want her to think that I was putting pressure on her. I was pretty sure that she wanted to have sex with me, but I definitely remembered the lesson Susan had taught me, in the wake of the Stacy blow-up, about not taking people for granted, or treating them like objects.

Amy seemed nervous and unsure of what to do next, so I stepped close to her, dipped my fingers under the top edge of the towel, and pulled her toward me. She came willingly and grinned when my growing member pressed against her stomach.

I kissed her lightly and reached down to take her overnight bag from her suddenly slack fingers. I set it on the dresser and neatly hid my palmed rubbers behind a small lamp. When I turned back to her, she smiled shyly at me. I kissed her again, deeper this time, and pulled the wrap-around towel loose. She shivered when it dropped to the floor, and buried her face in my chest.

I began to worry that she might not be ready, until I felt her kissing the skin of my chest. At the soft touch, my cock stiffened completely and pressed against her abdomen. She giggled softly and continued trailing sweet kisses around my nipples.

I hugged her to me and could feel her trembling nervously, so I ran my hand down her back and tried to soothe her. I could tell that she was still apprehensive, however, so I decided to slow down a little.

“Amy?” I asked softly.

She looked up at me timidly.

“Did you bring a hair brush? Or a comb?”

She was clearly perplexed, but nodded.

“Get it for me.”

While she dug in her overnight bag, I turned on two of the smaller lamps and turned off the harsh overhead light. She turned to me, holding both a brush and a large-toothed comb, and I walked toward her. I took them from her on the way by, and then crawled into the center of the bed.

“C’mere,” I said gently, patting the spot between my spread legs. I was still very erect, and she stared at my hard-on with a mixture of apprehension and desire. “I’ll comb out your hair for you.”

She relaxed at that, and hesitantly crawled onto the bed. In motion, her lissome body was delicious to watch, and in reality, I couldn’t wait to feel her moving against me as I thrust into her. It was clear, however, that she needed to take things a little slower. I guess the alcohol from earlier was wearing off a little, and once we weren’t being spurred on by watching Scott and Shannon, she started to get nervous.

When she reached me, I turned her around and sat her between my legs, facing away from me. I pulled my erection out of the way, and when she settled, I let it press against the small of her back. She flinched at the touch, but seemed to relax when I did nothing else. I pulled the towel from her hair and set it beside me.

“Just use the comb,” she said. “The brush is for when it’s dry.”

“Okay.”

With even, gentle strokes, I started combing out her hair. It started out warm, from the heat of her head, but as I started to comb it, it quickly turned cold, chilling my fingers. Even damp, though, it was beautiful. I could tell that she took good care of it. Soon enough, she relaxed a little and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

I’d watched my sister Erin comb her hair enough to know that I should start at the bottom and work my way up. So I began at the end of Amy’s hair, gently combing out the few snags and snarls. I took my time, working my way up her golden tresses, feeling her relax with each stroke. Her hair slowly dried as I tended it, and by the time I was done, it was still slightly damp, but shiny and tangle-free. Amy was thoroughly relaxed as well, and had even scooted back a little, so my dick pressed against her a little harder.

I set the comb down and ran my hands up her arms, feeling goose bumps form under my touch. She shivered a little when I gathered her hair and draped it over her left shoulder. When I bent down and kissed the base of her neck, she sighed and leaned against me. As I kissed up the soft skin of her neck, warming it with my breath, I ran my hands up and down her arms lightly. She responded eagerly, and I could hear her breathing becoming a little more rapid.

I reached around with my left hand, and she tensed up for a moment, but then relaxed when I put my fingers on her chin. Without removing my lips from her neck, I tilted her head back and kissed along the line of her jaw. She gasped at the tenderness of my touch, and then moaned softly, deep in her throat.

I kissed down her throat and moved my hands around to the sides of her breasts. She didn’t protest, so I ran my palms over them, teasing her nipples with soft caresses. She whimpered at the sensation, and I slowly closed my hands over her firm breasts. Her whimpers turned into low moans when I began rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Oh, Paul,” she breathed. “That feels so good.”

“Mmm hmm. I know.”

“You know just how to touch me. God, I never thought it would be like this.”

“Good,” I said, and kissed her lightly behind the ear.

I kept my left hand on her breast, teasing and gently pulling the nipple, while I let my right hand slowly slide down her flat stomach. My fingers encountered the sparse golden tuft of her pubic hair and she moaned, louder this time. I dipped one finger down and ran it along her slit. She gasped at the touch, but I found her already very wet.

Still kissing her neck and earlobe, I gently parted her labia and ran my finger over her inner lips, feeling her moisture and heat. When she didn’t resist, I slid my finger into her to moisten it, and then pulled it up and over the hidden bud of her clit. She shuddered against me and arched her back.

“Are you going to ... you know?” she asked, her voice nearly a whisper.

“Mmmmm, not yet, kitten. I want to taste you first.”

She was silent for a moment, so I shifted to the side and began to lay her back on the bed. I lay next to her and kissed her lips, probing gently with my tongue. She twined her fingers through my hair and held me in place. All the while, I kept rubbing her pussy gently, moving my hand in small circles. She whimpered into my mouth as my fingers probed the base of her clit, and I smiled to myself.

I kissed down the length of her throat again, and over the top of her flushed chest. I sucked on first one, and then the other nipple. Amy kept her hands on my head, resting them there rather than guiding my motions. When I began to kiss down her taut belly, she tried to stop me.

“Paul?”

“I want to taste you,” I said quietly.

“Down there?”

“Mmm hmm.”

She gasped and quickly covered my hand, the one on her pussy, with her own. “You can’t.”

Her voice held no conviction, however, so I lifted my head and looked at her. Her eyes were wide with trepidation at the thought of me licking between her legs. I pulled my hand from her pussy and she seemed to relax. I kissed her gently and swung one leg between hers. She tensed, but offered only token resistance as I spread her legs with my own.

“Trust me,” I said softly, as I broke our kiss.

I moved down her body, kissing and licking as I went, and soon settled between her legs. Her hand still cupped her sex protectively, but I gently removed it and was rewarded with my first close-up look at her pussy.

“You’re beautiful,” I said quietly.

And she was.

She had a small tuft of blonde hair on her mons, but her lips were nearly bare, covered with a downy fuzz so fine that it was almost invisible. Her outer labia were puffy with her arousal, and beginning to turn pink. Like everything else about her, her pussy was small, but beautifully shaped. Her inner lips just barely peeked out at me, and I could feel her squirming slightly as I looked at her in silence.

“Just relax,” I said.

She twitched when I leaned forward and kissed her labia, but offered no resistance. I put my hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs a bit more, scooting forward as I did. She shuddered when I probed her lips with my tongue, but I could tell she was still very nervous.

“I love how you don’t have much hair,” I said softly.

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw her hand snaking down her tummy, as if to push me away. It hovered above her sex, but didn’t venture further. I could almost feel the indecision and anxiety within her.

I leaned forward again and ran my tongue up the length of her moist slit. She shuddered, her anxiety fading quickly as it was replaced by growing lust. I nuzzled her pussy, the peach fuzz of her labia tickling my lips until I pressed harder. She gasped when I did, so I used my tongue to delve deeper.

Her clit wasn’t hard yet, so I moved my mouth up and concentrated on it, moving the flesh of her hood over the still-hidden button. I felt the pearl of nerves harden under my attention, and her legs began to quiver with pent-up desire. Finally, I decided to stop teasing her, and flicked my tongue between her inner lips and then against the bump of her clit. She hissed and her entire body tensed. I smiled to myself and began licking her pussy in earnest.

I moved one hand over her labia and gently spread them with two fingers, revealing her delicate inner folds, just flushing with blood and beginning to swell with arousal. Her scent was clean and fresh; delicate, yet full of womanly promise. The aroma thickened as her arousal grew, and I urged it onward with gentle nudges of my lips and tongue.

Amy gasped again as I circled her clit with my lips and gently sucked the folds of the protective hood into my mouth. When I released my soft lip-lock, I licked between her inner and outer labia, causing her to shudder again. She began to gyrate her hips as I smoothly slid my index finger into her narrow channel. I felt for the opening of her pussy and probed it with my fingertip. She squeaked, and still smiling to myself, I licked along the length of her clitoral hood.

Her pussy was tight, but very hot, and already quite wet. I gradually shoved my finger inside her, marveling at the tightness. When I was up to the second knuckle, she hissed and tried to press her pussy up into my face. I locked my lips against her clit again and gently swirled my tongue around the sensitive button.

Once I had my finger all the way inside her, I left it there for a moment and concentrated on licking and sucking her inner labia. She went wild as I did, trying to hump her pussy against my probing, teasing lips. I began alternating licks and long sucks with flicking my tongue against her clit. I wanted to build her up slowly, so I concentrated on the folds and membranes surrounding her clit.

A short time later, she was bucking her hips against my face, her hands resting on top of my head, weakly trying to shove my face against her quivering pussy. When I began moving my finger back and forth, she locked her legs around my head and arched her back. I could feel her vaginal muscles beginning to contract around my finger, so I sped up the pace of my licking.

Her channel was slippery with her juices, and my finger slid easily in and out of her. She was still very, very tight, but I could feel her loosening as my finger gently thrust within her. Surprisingly, the more aroused she got, the quieter she got. When I had first started licking her beautiful blonde-fringed pussy, she had gasped and whimpered with each touch. As I began pressing against her and felt her arousal building toward orgasm, she made less and less noise.

I stopped thinking about how quiet Amy was when I sucked her clit hard and she clamped her legs around my ears, holding me in place. I knew she was close, I could feel the spasms in her pussy, and the gyrations in her hips had begun to seriously work my neck muscles.

I concentrated on the folds surrounding her clit, not stimulating it directly, and felt a rush of moisture around my finger. I realized that her clit had disappeared beneath its hood and I concentrated on bringing her off. Her orgasm began slowly, her muscles clenching against my finger as her belly rippled above me. The intensity of the spasms built steadily until she clamped her smooth thighs tight against my ears and arched her back.

My finger was gripped by a smooth, slippery vise when her climax crashed over her. She never made a sound as her hips slammed into my face. I don’t even think she was breathing. Her pussy got hotter, wetter, and tighter at the peak of her orgasm, and I smiled to myself. I guess I’d sort of been showing off for her, and I was pleased to be rewarded for my efforts.

When her orgasm finally subsided, I felt her start to breathe again. Actually, she was panting almost noiselessly. Her belly rippled with involuntary contractions as my finger dragged over the ridges of her inner walls. Her legs fell to the side limply and I gently pulled my finger from within her twitching pussy. I kissed her mons tenderly and warmed her with my breath.

She was still shuddering with aftershocks when I kissed my way up her body. Her small chest was heaving as her breathing slowly returned to normal, and she was flushed from the tips of her nipples all the way to the tops of her cheeks. Her eyes were closed, her eyelids a dusty rose color, and I kissed them both gently. They fluttered under my caresses, but did not open.

My erection probed against the inside of her thigh as I supported myself over her. Her skin was like satin, and my penis swelled at the touch. When she opened her eyes, it took her a moment to focus on my face. I grinned when she did, and she reached up to press her hand against my cheek, smiling at me in wonder.

“Now do you see why I like doing that?” I asked.

Her mouth worked, but no words came out, and I smiled affectionately at her. Finally, she closed her mouth and nodded, still breathing heavily through her nose.

“Make love to me,” she said after a few moments. She said it so softly that if I hadn’t seen her lips move, I might not have heard her.

I kissed her full on the lips. She recoiled at first, tasting her juices, but quickly lost herself in the moment as the kiss heated. I wished I’d had the foresight to stash the rubbers a little closer to the bed, and cursed myself silently. Next time, I’d remember.

“Just a minute, kitten,” I said, kissing her again.

She licked her lips and nodded as I levered myself up and moved to the side of the bed. I retrieved both foil packets and set them on the nightstand. My erection bobbed before me as I turned off the light on the dresser and moved back to the bed, and Amy. Her eyes were riveted to my hard-on as I moved.

I palmed one of the rubber packets and crawled onto the bed next to her. She smiled at me as I traced my finger down her chest, between her breasts, toward her sex. When my fingers brushed through her light pubic bush, she closed her eyes tightly and gasped. I cupped her mons and pressed my middle finger against her slit. She was still very wet, and my finger easily slipped between the folds of her labia.

I stroked her for a moment or two, and then trailed my hand back up her trim belly. I cupped her breast and kissed her gently. As the kiss heated up, I began to roll her pointed nipple between my thumb and forefinger, causing her to moan into my mouth. When I pulled back slightly, she was smiling dreamily and her breathing had sped up.

I kissed her again, lightly, and she moaned. Then I lifted myself off her and she smiled at me as I opened the rubber as discreetly as I could. I’d never had much experience with the things, and it took me a moment to figure out how to put it on. I vaguely remembered the Sex Ed film from Health Class, and squeezed the tip as I rolled the sheath over my cock. When I finally had things all set, I put my hand on her hip and leaned in to kiss her again.

“Oh, Paul,” she breathed when I pulled back. “I want you so bad.”

“Mmmmm, and I want you.”

I moved to kneel between her legs, spreading them with my own, and looked down at her. Golden hair fanned out around her head like a halo, she looked like an elfin angel. Her eyes were wide, and she trembled a little as she looked at me, but smiled shyly when I rubbed the encased head of my cock against her opening.

“Paul?”

“Yes?”

“Be gentle.”

Be gentle? Was she... ? Oh, no. I looked at her and our eyes locked, and I knew.

“It’s my first time,” she said softly. “I wanted you to be the one.”

Part of me screamed that I couldn’t do this, that I would forever be etched in her mind as The One. If I took her virginity, I would either hold a special place in her heart, or be the man who hurt her badly. Part of me was beyond caring. It was almost too much to bear, and my thoughts whirled at a thousand miles an hour. The two halves of my conscience warred back and forth: do it, don’t do it, do it, don’t do it.

“I want it to be you more than I’ve wanted anything in the whole wide world,” she said, blue eyes large and earnest.

At her look, I knew what I had to do. She was so lovely, so innocent, and so angelic that I couldn’t take that away from her.

“Please,” she asked, her voice that of a supplicant.

When she smiled up at me, my resolve crumbled, and I nodded. She closed her eyes and ran her hands up my arms to my shoulders. I pressed against the opening of her pussy and felt a slight resistance. I looked down to make sure I was situated between her lips, and moved forward slowly.

She gasped as my glans began to spread her open. I moved my hips forward and my cock stopped moving, bending slightly under the pressure of my advance. I looked down between us and made sure, again, that I was positioned at her pussy opening. When I saw that I was, I pressed forward and felt my cock advance maybe an eighth of an inch.

Amy squeaked and I looked at her in concern. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, and her entire face and chest were flushed with desire and exertion. She opened her eyes, licked her lips, and looked at me with an apprehensive expression.

“Kitten, I...”

“Don’t stop,” she begged me. “Please.”

She smiled wanly, and I eased forward again. When my erection still didn’t move, I pressed a little harder. I didn’t want to hurt her, but I wanted to be inside her. I didn’t feel a thing, but Amy cried out softly, and my crown was suddenly inside her. I arrested my forward motion and looked at her. Her eyes were clamped shut, and two tears rolled down the sides of her face. Her eyelids fluttered and she looked at me with moist, scared eyes. Her lower lip was trembling, and I could tell she was in pain.

“Please,” she breathed. “I’ll get used to it.”

She closed her eyes, and took several deep breaths through her nose.

“You’re so big,” she whispered.

I’d seen enough dicks to know that I wasn’t anywhere near being big. She had no way of knowing that, though, and I was thick.

“Just give me a minute,” she said softly. Although she was quite small, she was determined.

I held myself motionless until her breathing became a little more regular. When she opened her eyes, she looked at me with a mixture of trepidation and desire. She looked so small and scared. I bent down and kissed her tenderly.

“We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” I said quietly.

She shook her head forcefully. “I’ve waited all year for this,” she said with determination. Then her eyes took on a steely glint. “Okay. I’m ready.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded firmly, and I pressed forward.

Amy clamped her eyes shut again and began to breathe deeply through her nose. She licked her lips nervously, and her hands clutched my shoulders. I pulled my hips back a little and her fingers loosened their hold on me. I pressed myself into her vise-like pussy, until the head and almost an inch of my cock were inside her. When her fingers fiercely gripped me again, I stopped and began to pull out.

Guided by her hands on my shoulders, I eased in and out of her. Her pussy was the tightest thing I’d ever been in, and even through the rubber, I could feel her walls gripping me snugly. It took us awhile, but eventually, I had my manhood buried deep inside her.

Unfortunately, sex with the rubber was much less intense than without it, even within the narrow confines of Amy’s virgin pussy. It still felt good, but there was something missing, something very intense about my skin touching hers. Although we hadn’t talked about it, I knew she wasn’t on the pill, so the rubber was our only option if we wanted to continue.

“God,” she said finally, her breath coming in gasps. “It feels like you’re filling my entire tummy.”

“Do you want me to pull out?” I asked

“No!”

I smiled at her and she grinned sheepishly.

“Just give me a few minutes to get used to you. It feels so good when you’re moving inside me,” she said, almost whispering. “But you’re so big.”

“It’s okay, kitten. Take your time.”

I smiled reassuringly and simply luxuriated in the warmth and tightness of her pussy. She’d just closed her eyes when I reached down and ran my hand along her flank. Her eyes popped open again and she stared at me, wondering what I was doing. When my fingertips brushed past the flare of her hips, I lifted her thigh.

“Put your legs around me,” I said.

She did, but winced as she settled her calves on my buttocks. The movement had shifted her pussy around my dick, and I could tell that she still wasn’t used to my girth. I smiled as gently as I could and bent to kiss her. I settled onto my elbows and felt her hard nipples insistently poking into my chest.

I grinned at her and once again lowered my lips to hers. As our kiss heated up, Amy ran her hands up my neck and pulled my head down. We stayed like that for a long time, my penis blissfully trapped in the velvet grip of her pussy, and my tongue exploring her mouth. Finally, she pulled back, looking at me drunkenly, and licked her lips.

“I think I’m ready to try now,” she said hesitantly.

I nodded and lifted myself back onto my arms. While we’d been kissing, I had felt the muscles of her pussy twitching as her excitement mounted further still. I could feel her wetness around the base of my member, and I hoped she was ready. I desperately wanted to feel my cock moving within her, sinking deep into her pussy, but I knew that I would hurt her if I went too fast.

I drew my hips back slowly, and Amy hissed in surprise. At my hesitant and concerned look, she swallowed hard and shook her head.

“It’s okay,” she said. “It’s tight, but it feels so very good.” She concentrated for a moment and then looked up at me with worried eyes. “Am I doing it good?”

“You’re doing great, kitten,” I said with a low groan as I pulled from within the confines of her pussy. She was so tight that I was amazed to see the rubber still covering my erection.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I began to thrust within her. She hissed in surprise as I gently slid back into her, but the determined look on her face told me to continue. Her virgin pussy clutched at me when I reached the end of my stroke. I started to pull out again and she closed her eyes, breathing deeply and biting her lip. I could tell that she was still getting used to me.

I guess I have an average-sized dick, but inside Amy, I felt like a giant. It was like I could feel every ridge on her pussy walls, gripping and rubbing my length as I slid into her. The feeling was very intense, but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t hurting her.

After several minutes of slow thrusting, she opened her eyes again and looked at me with wide eyes.

“I can see why people like this,” she said quietly. “Am I still doing it right?”

I bent down and kissed the tip of her nose, smiling as I pulled back. “You’re doing great.”

“I want to make you happy, Paul.”

“You are. Very happy.”

She rubbed her hands up and down my arms and then looked at me with the first signs of genuine pleasure I’d seen on her face since I’d gone down on her.

“Are you ready for me to go a little faster?” I asked.

She hesitated for a moment, and then nodded. I bent down to kiss her again, and she smiled at me. When I resumed thrusting, I picked up the pace a little. She closed her eyes, tightly at first, but as I moved within her, I could feel her loosen up a little bit, and she relaxed slightly.

I quickly settled into a steady rhythm and began thrusting into her in earnest. I wanted to come inside her, or inside the rubber, at least. As I moved against her, I could feel my orgasm building. The sight of her small breasts bouncing slightly with each thrust finally pushed me over the edge. I buried myself deep in her pussy and felt the first surge of semen coursing up my shaft.

Amy squeaked as she felt my cock swell within her and begin to fill the rubber. I closed my eyes as my climax peaked, holding myself still within her tight pussy. When I finally opened them and looked down at her, she was smiling hesitantly, a questioning look on her face.

“Oh, kitten,” I said, panting heavily from my exertions. “That was wonderful.”

“You liked it?”

I swallowed hard and nodded. My mouth was dry from breathing through it, and I moved my tongue around as I inhaled through my nose. “Are you okay?” I asked, when I finally regained enough presence of mind to worry about her.

She nodded, and then winced a little when I moved my hips. She tried to hide it from me, but I noticed. She looked at me in surprise and fear as I pulled out of her tight confines.

“Let me go get rid of this thing,” I said softly, indicating the rubber.

She nodded and I climbed from between her legs. As I did, I covertly looked at her pussy. I was surprised that I didn’t see any blood. I went to the bathroom, and studied my rubber-encased member. There was only a smear of blood around the base of my shaft, and I’d have probably missed it if I hadn’t been looking for it. I pulled the sheath off my slowly shrinking penis, tossed it into the toilet, and then flushed. I then cleaned myself off with a damp washcloth.

When I came back to the guest bedroom, Amy was curled on her side with her legs pulled up, in the fetal position. She looked so vulnerable that I wanted to wrap her in my arms and protect her from the world. I sat on the side of the bed and rested my hand on her hip. She looked up, her face thoughtful, and then smiled.

“Are you ready to crawl under the covers?” I asked.

“I’d like that,” she said.

“Me too.” I stood, and her eyes were drawn to my semi-erect penis.

“We don’t have to go to sleep right away?” she asked, a sly expression creeping over her face. “I mean, we could... ?”

“We could do anything you want, kitten.”

I extended my hand down to her and pulled her to her feet. I turned the sheets back and let her climb into the bed. When I climbed in after her, she snuggled close to me and I wrapped my arm around her narrow shoulders. I reached up with my left hand and turned off the bedside light, plunging the room into darkness. Amy ran her hand over my chest and then sighed against me. She was quiet for a moment, but I could tell she was working up the courage to ask me something.

“I mean... , “ she said timidly. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to. But ... I mean ... I just want to make you happy, and...”

“What is it, kitten?”

“Am I ... I mean ... You don’t have to answer, but...”

I waited silently, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

“Was I okay?” she asked. “I hope I did it right. I mean, I know I can’t be like Gina, but ... I want to make you happy.”

I could hear the trepidation in her voice, and knew I had to answer carefully. I felt a stab of guilt when she mentioned Gina, but I knew I couldn’t hesitate before responding.

“You were great, Amy,” I said, deliberately using her name. “You did just fine.”

“As good as Gina?” she asked hopefully.

I swallowed hard and decided to tell her the truth. “I don’t know.”

She was fearfully silent, and I realized I’d chosen my words poorly. I rolled onto my side and raised up on my elbow, placing my left palm on her stomach. I could feel her tense muscles and sense her anxiety.

“I’ve never had sex with Gina,” I said honestly.

“You haven’t?”

I shook my head, and then realized that she couldn’t see me in the dark. “No, I haven’t.”

“I guess I always thought... , “ she said softly.

“Let’s not talk about it right now, kitten. Okay?” I tried to keep my voice as gentle as I could, but a hard edge crept in, and I immediately regretted it.

I lowered my head until our lips met, and kissed her. My body was on autopilot, however. My mind, on the other hand, was awhirl with recriminations. Amy kissed me with growing passion, but all I could think about was Gina.

***

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.