Summer Storms - Cover

Summer Storms

Copyright © 2003 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - With Paul’s summer of discovery behind him, it’s time to get back to real life and his connection with Gina. But when the women keep knocking—and Paul keeps answering—things get complicated. His heart belongs to Gina, but his adventures with Amy, Susan, and Stacy could spell trouble.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

Stacy hugged me tightly and then pulled back. I fervently hoped the doubt and concern I felt weren’t plainly graven upon my face. I unconsciously held my breath as she looked up at me. When she smiled, her eyes were no longer misty and I felt tremendously relieved. I smiled in return and she ground her pelvis against me.

“I’m still on the pill,” she said suggestively.

“Oh?” I definitely wanted to have sex with her, but I was still more than a little upset by what had just happened. Consequently, my erection had completely flagged.

She nodded. “Even though, you know, there hasn’t been anyone else, I kept taking them.”

She wriggled loose, took one of my hands, and placed it at the junction of her thighs. Her pubic hair was still slightly damp and matted. She reached for my flaccid penis and began stroking it. When I slipped a finger between her labia, she hissed, but quickly recovered. The cause was immediately clear—she was dry.

Instead of moving my finger over her tender folds, I bent to kiss her. As the kiss heated, I brought my hand up and cupped her face. She kept stroking my dick, but I was too preoccupied to react properly. I guess I was worried about her.

She appeared to be aroused and willing, but it just seemed forced, somehow. And all the physical signs were wrong. It was more than just her lack of lubrication, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I didn’t want to draw attention to the fact, so I simply continued kissing her. When we broke the kiss, she looked up at me with unfocused eyes.

“Let’s lie down,” I suggested.

She quickly nodded and I turned her toward the bed. After she climbed to the center, she gestured for me to join her. When I did, she pushed me onto my back. As she hovered over me, I ran my hands up her flanks and tweaked her nipples with my thumbs.

“I want to suck you,” she said.

A shiver ran along my spine, and I was relieved she wasn’t fondling me. If she had been, she would have felt me shrivel at her words. “You don’t have to do that,” I said.

“I want to. I like sucking you.”

I tried to hide my growing apprehension. I honestly didn’t know if I’d even be able to get an erection.

She reached down and grasped my limp manhood.

I felt a moment of panic when I realized I couldn’t simply pull her hand off me—not without answering some difficult questions.

When she began sliding down my body, dread welled up within me. She threw her leg over mine and then settled between my thighs. I was still completely limp when she captured the tip of my cock with her lips. She took all of me in her mouth and swirled her tongue against the soft skin at the base. My dick stretched as she pursed her lips and drew back. She repeated this maneuver a couple of times, but my member steadfastly refused to get any harder.

I hoped she would think it was because I’d come so recently. But I knew the truth. I didn’t want her to force herself to swallow my come. I was frantically searching for a way to redirect her attentions when I had a minor epiphany.

“I want to come inside you,” I said suddenly. I felt her hesitate, and I scolded myself for my choice of words. “I don’t want to come in your mouth, just get me hard.”

She stopped moving altogether.

I took a deep breath and searched for the right words. I lifted myself on my elbows and looked down my torso at her, smiling as warmly as I could. “I want to come in your pussy, and feel your legs around me. I want to shoot off inside you.”

Her answering smile was tinged with a relief she was unable to hide.

Once the specter of her swallowing my come had passed, I found myself enjoying her attentions. I felt the first twitch of erection and mentally sighed. The liquid warmth of her mouth once again surrounded my member, and she quickly sucked me to full erection.

She took as much of me into her mouth as she could, and I lay back on the bed. As she slowly bobbed her head up and down, she kneaded my balls. I laced my fingers behind my head, simply enjoying myself as she made love to me with her mouth.

What she was doing felt incredibly good, and I began to worry a little that I might get too close to orgasm. I knew I wouldn’t accidentally come in her mouth, but I didn’t want her to get me to the point where I came as soon as I started fucking her.

I sat up on my elbows again and looked down at her. Her curly brown hair was splayed across my left hip and thigh, and she was running her open mouth up the side of my shaft. She flipped her hair over her head and gave equal treatment to the right side of my cock.

I reached down and put my hand on her cheek, brushing her hair back over her ear. When I did, she looked up at me, but didn’t take her mouth off my erection. I smiled at her and crooked my finger in a come-hither gesture. She let me slip from her mouth only long enough to grin mischievously and shake her head. I raised my eyebrows and she wrapped her lips around me again.

We maintained eye contact while she swallowed about half my length. As she was sliding her lips back up my shaft, I gestured for her again. She looked at me with playful defiance and I sat up completely. She slurped and made a moue when I pulled her off my cock.

“I want to taste you,” I said. In truth, that was only part of it. I remembered how dry she was, and wanted her wet enough that I could easily slide my cock into her.

She nodded and rose on hands and knees. Instead of rolling to her back, as I expected her to do, she tugged my hips toward her. Confused, I let her pull me down the bed. When she turned and moved to straddle my head, I understood.

Stacy situated herself on top of me—her stomach against my chest and her nipples pressing into my abdomen—and almost immediately recaptured my saliva-slick erection. In this position, she could swallow more of my cock, which she eagerly did. I’d fully intended to start licking her pussy, but when I felt the head of my dick encounter the back of her throat, I let out a low gasp and lay back on the bed.

I felt her laughing around my girth, and resolved to give her some attention, too. She gasped when I raised my head and locked my lips around her clit. I expected to find her still dry, but she was practically dripping. A dozen questions leapt into my mind, but I shook them off and concentrated on her pussy.

I reached around her thighs and spread her lips with my fingers. As soon as her inner folds were spread before me, I started licking along her length. Her clit was already hard, and had just begun to peek out from under its protective hood. I teased it with my tongue, but quickly returned to her inner labia.

I began licking down the crease between her inner and outer lips. At the end of each stroke, I stabbed my tongue into her opening. Each time I delved into her pussy, I lifted my chin and rubbed her clit.

I tried to disregard the sensations she was creating with her lips, and concentrated on making her feel good. When I locked my lips around her exposed clit and started gently sucking the loose skin of the hood, she gasped and let my cock slip from her mouth. I teased the base of her clit, putting pressure on it and rolling it under my tongue. Above me, she shuddered and started grinding her hips against my face.

While my lips and tongue were focused on her clit, I dipped my middle finger into her hot and slippery pussy. It sank up to the first knuckle, and I rubbed the pad of my finger along the inner ridges of her vagina. She gasped when I pulled it out, but I quickly replaced it and added a second finger.

Because of the angle, I couldn’t get more than the first two knuckles into her, but the effect was tremendous. She started gyrating her hips and moaning softly as I moved my fingers in and out of her. I renewed my assault on her clit, and her moans increased in volume. By now, my cheeks and chin were covered with her tangy juices.

She bucked her hips against my face, but I didn’t let up. I was swirling my tongue around her clit, occasionally flicking the tip against the sensitive flesh of the little pearl. I felt her push herself off my abdomen with a groan. Her hair tickled my thighs as her head drooped and swayed side-to-side.

With an animal-like growl of lust, she gripped my erection almost painfully. Her fingers curled into a fist and she pumped me roughly. It was enough to interrupt my rhythm, and my fingers stopped moving within her. That was all the opening she needed to regain some control.

In a flash, she was off my face and straddling my hips. She steadied my rigid prick and then set the tip against her spread labia. A wild look on her face, she made eye contact with me. The crown of my cock parted her lips as she settled onto me. Her eyes closed in ecstasy and she smiled as my girth spread her apart.

Her pussy was so wet that she easily slid down my length, and when she impaled herself completely, she shuddered and took a deep, ragged breath. I put my hands on her hips and clenched my buttocks. She cried out softly as my cock swelled within her snug pussy.

“It’s been so long,” she whispered.

I clenched again, and her face contorted into a mask of pleasure. Her nostrils flared as she sucked in a deep breath. She sat for a few moments, simply enjoying the feeling of fullness in her pussy. When I moved my hands up her torso and cupped her breasts, she started rocking her hips back and forth.

Slowly, so very slowly, she lifted off me. Her brow furrowed as she concentrated on the feelings in her pussy. At the top of her rise, she took a deep breath, moaning softly. When she started settling onto me again, she exhaled slowly and then licked her lips.

As she slowly rode me, I tweaked her puffy pink nipples, teasing them until they were reddish and very hard. For a few moments, I simply watched her facial expression as she moved atop me. A flush was slowly spreading down her face to her chest. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing through her nose, lost in concentration.

Her pussy was as tight as I remembered, and I reveled in the feeling of friction as her inner walls rubbed against me. On each downstroke, she ground her hips against me, pressing her clit against the base of my cock. Her breathing became quick and shallow, and the flush spread over her entire chest.

When I reached around and cupped her ass, she collapsed against my chest. I lifted my hips and buried myself in her depths. As I did, she moaned and clutched my torso. I quickly sped my pace, and was soon hammering my cock into her pussy. She gasped and shuddered as her pussy clutched at my intruding manhood.

Her smooth vaginal walls contracted around my length, and I began to push against her. She buried her face in the hollow of my shoulder and gripped me fiercely. Our bodies slapped against each other and she started mewling deep in her chest.

Suddenly, she pulled back and started kissing me passionately. Her tongue parted my lips and thrust into my mouth. I felt her rapid breathing on my cheek as she hungrily pressed her lips against mine. The pace of my thrusting never abated as our tongues danced, and soon I felt her pussy spasming and clutching at my intruding dick.

All of a sudden, she threw her head back and her body went rigid. I frantically kissed her exposed neck and throat, slamming my cock into her. I hugged her tightly and she cried out. Her cries rose in volume until she was practically screaming. My hips rose and fell with lightning speed and I felt a rush of moisture wash over my cock.

Her pussy spasmed around me and her cries abruptly ceased. I felt her hips quivering as I continued to pound into her, battering through her clutching internal muscles. My own release was imminent, and I gripped her ass when I felt the rush of warmth and pleasure surging up my shaft.

I buried myself inside her with a powerful lunge. With a grunt, I erupted, filling her pussy with my seed. Stacy cried out again and all her muscles went taut. Her fingers became claws and she dug into my ribs. I was too lost in my own orgasm to care. I pumped spurt after spurt into her depths, clutching her and gasping for air.

When I finally opened my eyes and licked my lips, I saw stars. I blinked a few times to clear my vision, and slowly relaxed my legs and back. When I sank back to the mattress, her hips followed me, keeping us joined. She collapsed against me, panting and moaning softly.

An aftershock caused her pussy to spasm, and I closed my eyes as her muscles gripped me. The sensation was almost too much to bear, but it quickly passed. My eyes fluttered open and I trailed my hands up her back, feeling a sheen of sweat under my fingertips.

“You make me very, very happy,” I whispered in her ear.

She lurched and clutched me tightly. Suddenly, sobs wracked her slender body.

I tried to keep the confusion and panic from my voice. “Are you okay?” I asked.

She nodded, but continued sobbing. Finally, she lifted her head and smiled at me tearfully. “They’re good tears,” she said. “Tears of joy.”

I reached up and brushed sweat- and tear-streaked hair away from her face and she looked at me, her expression a mixture of happiness and anguish.

“I’ll never be able to tell you,” she said softly, almost timidly.

“Shhhhh. I know.” Of course I knew how happy she was, I’d felt it in her body.

She shook her head, sending tears flying. “No. You don’t know.” She closed her eyes and swallowed. Suddenly, she was kissing me hard, her tongue darting against mine in a frenetic dance. When she pulled back, she kept her eyes closed, but the tears still flowed.

Eventually, she opened her eyes. She pressed her fingers against my brow and brushed back my sweaty hair. Her fingers trailed down my temple and came to rest on my cheek. When she leaned down and kissed me sweetly, my confusion only deepened.

She rolled to the side and I felt her pulling me with her. My cock was still hard and still buried inside her, so I moved with her. We came to rest with her on her back and me between her spread legs. She brushed my hair back and gazed into my eyes.

“Make love to me,” she said softly.

Her eyes pleaded with me, so I began to move within her.

***

Afterward, we lay in sweaty, sated silence. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, I must have dozed off.

Some time later, when I awoke, I languidly caressed Stacy’s arm. She was curled up against me, one leg thrown over my own. She was idly running her hand over my chest. I don’t think she’d slept, and I hoped I hadn’t been out too long.

“I can’t believe how much you’ve changed,” she said. “You’re so big.”

I winced internally. I’d been big all my life, and I still didn’t like to hear it, especially so matter-of-factly.

“But big in a good way,” she hastily added.

I nodded wordlessly and put my left hand behind my head.

Stacy traced her finger under my left pectoral and then tickled my nipple. “How often do you work out?”

“Most every day. Not Sundays. And Saturdays are a light workout.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Triceps and chest on Mondays; biceps, shoulders, and back on Wednesdays; abs, sides, and legs on Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I just do sit-ups and push-ups. Every day, I warm up with a jump rope. Then afterward, I cool off with the jump rope.”

“You cool off with a jump rope?”

I nodded. “You gotta work out your heart and lungs,” I said seriously. “And I think I shoulda brought my weight bench with me. I really miss it. Maybe I’ll buy a good incline bench in town.”

“Why?”

“‘Cause it’s hard to do a good chest workout without one. All I’ve got with me is a curling bar and my dumbbells.”

She sat up on one elbow and looked at me speculatively, her eyes twinkling.

I arched an eyebrow at her.

“Could you bench press me?” she asked slyly.

“Yeah. Easily.”

“Could you just hold me up?”

“Like ... how?”

“Like ... maybe I could wrap my legs around you, and you could hold me up while you’re fucking me?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Yeah, I guess I could do that.”

She grinned and then waggled her eyebrows suggestively. “You could walk around camp, fucking me the whole time.”

I laughed nervously. “I think someone would notice.”

“Not if we did it in the dark.”

For a moment, I thought she was kidding. Then I realized she was serious. My penis twitched as the possibilities began to unfurl in my head.

“D’you wanna practice now?” she asked as she watched my expression.

I shook my head and she gave me a look of exaggerated dejection. “I’m still a little worn out from the first three times,” I said. “Maybe in a little while.”

“Okay,” she said merrily. “D’you mind if I just play?”

When I nodded, she rolled upright and straddled my thighs. From her perch, she could easily play with my equipment.

“I haven’t even seen a guy’s dick since you were here last summer,” she said.

“Not at all?”

She shook her head. “Between work and school, I’ve been too busy. Besides...” Her voice trailed off and she looked at me wistfully.

“What?”

“Besides...” She smiled sadly and shook her head. She was silent for a moment. “Who’d be interested in me?”

“Jeez! Lotsa guys.”

She shrugged, as if to say, “Yeah, right.”

“For real.”

“Then how come none of them have asked me out?”

“No one’s asked you out?”

She shook her head.

“I think I know why,” I said. I was serious, but I also wanted to cheer her up a little. “You wanna know?”

She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

“If other guys find out I told you this, I’ll be out of the club.”

She cracked a little smile, but quickly turned gloomy again.

“I’m serious,” I said. “I’m about to tell you a major Guy Secret.”

“Sure you are.”

“You wanna hear it or not?”

“Okay,” she said reluctantly.

I motioned for her to lean down, which she did. I motioned again, and she leaned closer still. When she was suitably close, I looked around theatrically, as if checking for eavesdroppers. “Now, you gotta swear you’ll never tell anyone I told you this. Okay?”

She rolled her eyes and tried not to smile.

“I’m serious. You gotta swear.”

“Okay. I swear.”

“Cross your heart?” I was enjoying myself, and it was working—her mood was considerably lighter than a few moments before.

“Cross my heart,” she said, making the motions.

“Okay,” I said. “The secret is...” I let the silence draw out and she glared at me. “The prettiest girls never get asked out.”

She screwed up her face. “Huh?”

“That’s the secret.”

“That’s a dumb secret.”

“No, it’s not,” I said quickly, trying to look defensive. “Think about it for a second.”

She looked at me skeptically.

“The prettiest girls never get asked out,” I repeated. “Most guys see a girl like you and they think, ‘she’s way outta my league.’ They figure a girl as pretty as you already has a boyfriend, so they never ask you out.”

Her face softened and her eyes misted over. “You think I’m pretty?” she asked.

I smiled warmly and nodded. “I know you’re pretty.”

The next thing I knew, her body was pressed against mine and she was passionately kissing me. Not content to kiss only my lips, she quickly covered every inch of exposed skin from my neck up. When her lips locked on mine again, her kisses became hungry. My internal temperature quickly rose, and I returned her kisses with growing ardor.

She reached between us and captured my resurgent member. Her nipples rubbed against my chest as she stroked me, and they quickly became erect. Without pulling her lips from mine, she moved down my body and I felt my cock plow into her channel. I lifted my hips and slid into her in one motion.

Finally, she broke our heated kiss and looked at me with a dazed expression. I began thrusting into her, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. My hands moved over her back in a sinuous pattern, rubbing her body as I rapidly impaled her on my cock. Her hair splayed across my collarbone as she lowered her head and began planting hot, wet kisses on my neck and shoulder. I simply gripped her ass and pounded into her, driven on by the feeling of her lips on my skin. I marveled at the tightness of her molten pussy as I buried myself inside her.

I felt her pussy begin to clamp down on my cock, and I quickened my pace. Stacy cried out sharply and bit my shoulder. I felt a rush of heat and moisture coat my pistoning dick as she tensed up. She shuddered against me and clutched at my torso. I buried myself as deeply as I could and ground my hips against her.

After her intense orgasm, she began kissing my shoulder and murmuring something over and over again. It was too soft for me to hear, but I could tell it was an endearment. I put it out of my mind and resumed thrusting into her.

For a few minutes, I simply held onto her and moved my hips under her. Then I rolled us both over and resumed thrusting. When I bent my head to capture a puffy nipple, she gasped and held me to her chest. I sucked hard and pulled back, nipping the soft flesh with my teeth. I did the same thing to her other nipple and she began rocking her hips against me.

I slammed into her—causing her to cry out with each thrust—for a long time. Finally, I pulled out and rolled her onto her hands and knees. I had intended to fuck her doggie style, but when I looked down and saw her rounded ass, I immediately wanted to fuck it.

With my knees, I spread her legs further apart and aimed my slippery cock at her pucker. She groaned when I put the head at her rosebud opening, but she quickly pushed back against me. In a moment, I was buried in her ass. I put my hands on her hips, paused for a moment to lick my lips and catch my breath, and started fucking her.

It took me a while, but I finally felt my climax building. When Stacy felt me grip her hips and bury myself to the root, she reached through her legs and caressed my balls. She tensed up with the first signs of orgasm, and her ass spasmed around my cock. With an incoherent shout, I emptied myself into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.