Forced Inc - Janie's Trip - Cover

Forced Inc - Janie's Trip

by Finc

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman's exchange visit goes terribly wrong

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Coercion   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

The second floor apartment in the back streets of Prague had yet another visitor. As the rain poured outside the room was filled with a warm haze. On the rug near the open window an oiled woman was been fucked doggie style. The man was pumping hard his hands gently holding her waist, his flesh slapping against her round upturned butt. As he came she twisted her hips making him spasm in delight." Ugghhhh shit ugghh!" The man fell back, immediately pulling off his condom. The woman turned her face tanned with dirty reddish short hair, dark massacred eyes and lipstick. Her thick cologon lips glistening as she spoke in Czech to him." For 20 more you can wipe your rubbers contents across my face?" The man smiled." No thanks honey," he said back with excellent diction; languages been one of his many talents as a Private eye." I've got what I came for." The girl seemed surprised, her offer was rarely refused. And with that he dressed and headed for the old medieval street.


Immigration over, the young woman had hurried through the airport tugging her little blue case behind her. The flight had been on time and she didn't know how long it would take to find the right exit. She was only just seventeen and had pleaded with her parents to let her go on this exchange visit. All she needed now was to miss her collection and be stranded here at Hamburg airport: alone and lost. Her instructions had been to pass through check in, and then she would be met by her new family for the next four weeks. But after waiting what seemed an age no one had arrived. Janie told herself not to panic just head for the exit and then see what happens. She had a contact number in her little suitcase no need to stress just yet. The busy airport was crowded in the afternoon rush, flights from all over the world arriving and departing filling it with thousands of visiting souls, and as Janie walked briskly she saw a man holding a sign, yes surely for her. "Wait no," it wasn't even in English. Bump! Janine tripped and fell back onto the tiled floor. She had walked straight into a girl coming the other way. The other young woman looked even more surprised. "Oh I'm so sorry," Janie said getting up." Are you alright?" The girl; thin, leggy with long blonde hair, smiled reluctantly and nodded. Janine realized there was obviously some language gap and smiled back picking up her suitcase, the girl already taking hers and walking off in a different direction. As she went Janine cocked her head to one side in puzzlement "Hmm she could have been my sister," Janie thought watching her walk away, thin waist and pear shaped hips visible in her cheap jumper and jeans. Janie looked at her own clothes and fine polished nails," well maybe not." She headed for the exit hoping to see her chaperone there, if not she'd give them a call no sweat.

She had been right about the girl, she was similar to her. Janie was English, tall with long legs and fine waist. Her figure wasn't buxom but more fragile, school girlish with a pouting mouth and bobbed shoulder length blonde hair. She knew her legs were her best feature; looking very sexy and thin in the chinos and heeled toeless shoes she was wearing. Her puffed out fleece jacket accentuated her stick like pins. There was one other thing that had been very similar between the girls, and it was the foreign girl who noticed first.

Janie tried to peer over the crowded exit as she looked for her ride. People jostled and she looked and felt like she didn't have a clue what was going on. Then she sighed with relief; a man was giving her a wave as he stood near a large motorcar. He came over huddled in his overcoat. Janine smiled in greeting. Too young to be Herr Bulzer the head of the family she was staying with," it must be his son." She thought." Hmm things were looking up." The man spoke in German, though his accent seemed more eastern. Janie was a little annoyed; she'd picked Germany because they all spoke English. If she'd wanted to learn a language she would have gone to classes. This was just a holiday on daddies' money for god sake. The man took her bag, "come, come" he said eagerly opening the door for her, putting her suitcase on the front seat. Janie climbed in the back asking him questions, making polite conversation. He just nodded and said." I Take you there," in English, over and over. Mika started the engine, he was glad she spoke some English, his Latvian was crap.

As the teen relaxed and the car sped off she failed to notice the desperate Latvian girl all legs and blonde hair searching for her, dragging a suitcase the exact copy of the one on the seat in front of Janie.

Janie sat back watching the post war concrete buildings go by and she wondered why the man wasn't talking to her. Then as he drove he opened her suitcase pulling out her passport." Erm excuse me, Bulzer jnr but that's a little rude don't you think? The man flipped it open looking at the long haired blonde in the photo then the pampered face in the back. "Sasha," he said. Sasha?" Janine wrinkled her nose in confusion," What is he on about?" And she leant forward snatching the passport. "My names Janie;" and she opened the book to point it out." Look Janie M... erm what, what's happened? The face in front of her wasn't hers; the passport wasn't even the same color. Wait a minute, look at the suitcase; hers wasn't anywhere near as scuffed and dirty. Janie felt panicky," Oh damn, my stuff. There's been a mistake." She tapped the man on the shoulder," we need to go back." Mika just nodded again agreeing with her." What the hell is she on about?" He thought, realizing his English was just about as crap as his Latvian.

Janie was getting very annoyed he just kept nodding and grinning through the mirror at her. She kicked herself," stupid cow! "She thought. This would take some sorting out but first she needed to get someone to listen. The car pulled up to a three storey concrete house, guard dogs barking the door opening and a couple coming out. The man was fat and bearded the woman wore a scarf round her head and looked about a hundred, even though she was probably in her forties.

Once the car stopped, Janine climbed out; her hair a little ruffled her mouth tight in frustration." Please, please tell me you speak English." She declared. For the next five minute Janie stood there tapping her foot, hands out in a gesture of disbelief talking incessantly. Not that anyone was listening. Her three new friends argued, then pondered then passed round the passport jabbering in Turkish or something similar. Finally the bearded man went inside to make a call. The man spoke to the unseen voice on the line." Have we the right girl?" He asked. The voice was tired." Describe her to me". The man looked through the window at the English rose; arms now folded ranting on and on, no one really understanding her language. "Tall, blonde, pretty, erm." He was interrupted. "Well that's her." The bearded man continued. "But her passport picture... and she says..." The voice on the phone grew angry." You have her passport in your hand and you still need to waste my time. That's her, that's the best we could do, just accept it." And the phone went dead. The man put the phone down and stroked his beard undressing the girl with his eyes." The best they could do? I won't argue with that." He thought in agreement.

He returned to the group shouting some orders and Mika grabbed her cases, walking inside. Janie gave a gasp in disbelief." What is wrong with you people?" Then she looked around. The street was a quite suburb, few people around, no clue were she was. The woman beckoned her barking an order. She decided to go inside call home and sort it out." Phone?" She said doing her impersonation of holding an earpiece.

Once inside she quickly found her target. As she picked up the hand set the woman grabbed her wrist." Nien! Nien!" She shouted. The bearded man suddenly spoke in broken English; Janine infuriated that he could understand her all this time." Sasha the games are over, you start work today. Mika is taking your things to your room." Janie began to shake; this was getting out of hand. "Now listen I don't know who..."The man lurched forward knocking over a chair." Stop!... It is good you speak English. But why pretend? You must know your family has been well rewarded. Many girls have doubts when they get here, but it's too late. Now, get to your room!" Janie was confused and shocked," what family? What reward?" The woman and Mika grabbed an arm each and she struggled with them up the stairs, the bearded man finally having to lend a hand to push her into a meager barred bedroom. "Relax, and calm down." The big guy said as he closed and locked her door. He turned to the wizened old crone. "Always the same," he said." They're always the same."

Back at the airport Sasha sat on the curb, suitcase tucked under her. She held her face in her hands unable to decide what to do. There was a voice and a man called a name she had just learnt." Janie, over here." It was Herr Bulzer the exchange guardian and also a ranking officer in the local police dept. Sasha looked back, the man thought she was the girl in the passport. She called back in German, and Herr Bulzer was relieved he had not missed his young charge.

Across town Janie took off her coat, the room warm and stuffy the windows nailed down. She sat on the edge of the bed hands on her knees. The front door went and she could just see the fat man climbing into the car and heading off. Janie banged on the bedroom door, only for the woman to bark through the wood to her, and then slam another door as she went about her business. She decided there was nothing she could do but wait. Maybe they thought she was illegal immigrant, or she'd murdered the girl, was he off to get the cops? She sat cross legged on the bed waiting for the police to arrive.

Twenty minutes later there was a key in the door and Mika crept in locking it behind him. Janie shrunk back on the bed her knees up, her hand instinctively crossing her chest. He had something stuck out of his back pocket and Janie tried to look round his strong young frame as he edged closer. At what point she realized she was in a struggle was difficult to judge. First she thought he was playing, then a crass attempt at hitting on her, then attacking her. Then finally she realized. He had pinned her arms above her as he tied her wrists to the bed frame Janie screaming, swearing panting out of breath her face flush with horror. Once tied, he straddled her as she kicked her legs; his hands on her zipper and pant buttons." Get off me, no, no what the, stop hellpppp." No one came. Her jeans were tugged over her hips, down her calves her shoes knocked off, her slim feet slipping easily out of each jean leg. He slapped her face and she yelped her shoulder rising as she tried to throw him from her." Oh, god stop, you mustn't noo." She cried as he pulled the ribbed dildo from his back pocket, and then pushed it towards her trembling pink mouth. He forced the fat tip against her teeth and she groaned as his other hand snapped her lace panties. "No, no stop stopmmnnnngg." The rubber cock was forced between her lips. She looked wide eyed at Mika as she bit on the end, desperately trying to hold the thing from the back of her throat." Mmmmmm ggkkkh!ggkkk!" Mika's other hand was on her tight virgin slit caressing her blonde hole up and down, Janie shaking her head the fat blue cock looking bizarre in her luscious young mouth. She arched her back arms taught as his finger entered her" Ugghhhmmmmm!" He was speaking gently in Turkish; his dark eyes lustful her delicate white body inviting before him.

The man's hand pushed her thighs open the rubber cock now at her entrance. Janie was pinned only able to look down at her crotch in horror. She had never felt anything like this before her body so unexplored was opening up, a hole that had always felt so small was widening and widening her inside gripping the ribbed plastic as it probed further and deeper." Ooohhhh, god, no, nooo uggghhhhh!" She looked down in amazement the blue cock was achingly going deeper and deeper her thighs making her body scream as she tries to close them." Ooooohh noo!" She cried again as Mika carefully twisted the rod the ribs bumping her inner walls. He leant forward to spit on the disappearing rubber, then as he slowly worked it in and out spat over and over lubricating it. "Ugh, ugh,god no, uggh please you mustnnntttttt awww!"She had her legs arched now, thighs wide the man pistoning away at her very tight twat. He didn't look at her, just watched the cock go in and out only looking up from time to time as she gave huge moans; a look of surprise on his face as if he was only innocently touching her knee. The fact he couldn't understand her heightened his pleasure, was she enjoying it like the slut he knew she must be. Yeah it sounded like it. Janie was distraught her mound raised by his hand on her butt, the cock pounding faster and faster nudging her deep dead end." Agg,agg,uugh,ugghh!" The pain was less now, her muscles gripping the thing almost like they didn't want it to leave then resisting as if they'd suddenly changed their mind and struggled to keep it from re entering." Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ooooohhh shiiiittt!" Janie tried to reason with him, make him understand." Not Sasha, mistake uuggghh, arr mistake my name Janie." The young man seemed to be paying attention. "You Sasha?" He asked still twisting the stick." Ugggggghh nooo Janie; English, English eiee!" Mika didn't want to believe her, no reason to stop his games he told himself. Besides that was something he didn't want to hear." If so he will kill you, then me." He said this angrily his eyes saying." I'll teach you bitch."

Mika began to concentrate on his rhythm, the dildo a blur in his hand. "Awwwwoohhh" Janie's body was convulsing, her pussy screaming, her inside rubbed hot by the plastic." Ooh,ooooohh no, no stopp uhhhh!" She was almost detached from reality." This can't be happening ooohh no it can't noooo!" She struggled less now as she tired; and for a few seconds she was still her body arching as the man fucked her with the blue stick," Ugghno,ugh,ugh,ugh!"

There was a fumbling at the door and it flew open the woman and bearded Turk rushing in. Mika was thrown across the floor the released dildo squeezed out of her pussy by her firm muscles," Uhhhhhh!" The older man gave a flurry of swipes at Mika, while he tried to explain. The man pointed to Mika's bulging pants swearing. And Mika shook his head pointing to the dildo. "She's no whore," he said nervously fearing another swipe." We've got the wrong girl." They argued in Turkish, Janie unaware the truth was finally getting out. " Janie was appalled, realizing that the big man was only bothered that she hadn't been fucked. Been raped with a dildo seemed not that important."Oh god what have I got myself into." She cried.

The Turk turned to her as she trembled. "This one acted so innocent." He thought. The pipe line supplying him with girls from the old Soviet states was long and complex with many shady characters along the way. Anyone of these could and usually did fuck the girls before passing them on. A perk of the job so to speak. However this one seemed fresh and un-sampled. He began to feel uneasy. Maybe Mika was right, if so it could be a disaster. He thought of his pistol downstairs in the drawer." Sasha," he said ominously," why haven't I heard you speak in your own tongue." Janie was about to tell him because for the fiftieth time she wasn't from Latvia. Then she paused, Mika's eyes burning into her. Was he right, would he kill her? She needed time to escape but now all her avenues were closing. "Because, because you don't understand it." She said her heart pounding. He smiled, "say something Sasha, indulge me." She didn't have a clue she made something up in this split second she had." Plotik!" She almost laughed, how ridiculous. The man looked puzzled. "And what does that mean?" Janie looked up over her drooped eyelids." Bastard" She said spitefully. The Turk burst out laughing, saying the made up word over and over; explaining it to the crone. He then laughed again as he told her the punch line Plotik means bastard ha,ha,ha!" Mika shook his head protesting but the man would have none of it. "Good, good Sasha now you have finish your little games we can all get on. We have many customers a night here, in time you will get to know them all." Janie understood perfectly now, her heart beating overtime. This was a whore house, and until she could find a way to escape she was its newest girl.

That evening she was made to dress in just a short silk nightie and led to another room on the floor below. This was larger, well furnished a big metal framed bed, silk drapes, warm low lighting etc. Janie looked around "So this is a bordello," she thought sitting on the bed the door been locked behind her. "Still no way out." She needed to convince them she wouldn't escape." Oh my god," she thought, the reality finally dawning." I'm going to have to sleep with someone."

She heard people passing from time to time but no one entered. Each time she tensed only for the footsteps and voices to recede. Then just as she started to relax the door clicked and opened. She held her breath as her first client entered. The man was a huge black American in military greens. A US soldier, possibly on a weekend pass. His short cropped hair giving his head a box like shape; large square jaw, deep brow. His chest must have been 50 inches across pushing through his green t shirt. His waist rested on powerful thighs. He entered laughing with someone in the corridor then froze at the sight of the reclining girl; her nightie riding up her thigh.

"Jez!" He said closing the door. "I'm here every weekend and I've never seen one like you before." He began to lift his shirt to show a black toned six-pack. "What's ya name honey?" Janie was transfixed by his bulk slowly disrobing." Oh my god." "Name com'n." He ordered dropping his pants his Y fronts bulging." Jan... I mean Sasha." She replied snapping out of it. "From Latvia, I here?" Came the reposte. She nodded. The man climbed onto the bed only his underwear on." Hmmm," he said listening to her public school accent," you sure are a hot looking whore. But you ain't from no fucking Latvia." Janie shrunk back," No please I don't want..." The marine stroked her leg his hand sliding along her thigh under her nightie. Listen bitch I've paid for a suck and fuck and believe me I'm going to get it. None of your pussy white bloke fucking, no sir; marine style, hard, hot and lots of it."

Across the city Herr Bulzer had been getting more and more suspicious. The young woman spoke German well but was very vague about life back in London. Also she spoke only German, and no matter how much he tried he couldn't get a word of English out of her. Sasha was getting tied up in knots over and over. Her host was a big soccer fan and she was getting all sorts of obvious facts wrong. Obvious if you actually came from there. Finally when his wife suggested she call home Sasha gave up blurting out her strange tale.

The marine had both his hands under Janie's nightie his hands caressing her thighs and

arse. She was almost rigid in horror her eyes desperately looking for an escape. He held her neck with his large strong hand pulling the girl onto her knees. His thumb hooked his pants down, tucking the waist band under his fat balls. This sight of his large 8 inch cock made her groan." Oohhh!" He laughed. "Yeah baby, its big isn't it. Fill your pussy real good." The cock was jet black, veins bulging, pointing straight up. The Y fronts waist band made his balls bulge forward the skin whitening as it stretched. She had fantasies, sure she'd had; of huge endowed studs. But to be face to cock with one made her tremble. He had his hand on the back of her head his other holding his monster pointing it towards her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.