Nikki's First - Cover

Nikki's First

by Doctor Dan

Copyright© 2003 by Doctor Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Fourteen year old Nikki Webster gets it on with a local radio announcer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   Pregnancy   .

I grew up in a small town. Being really short and wearing glasses until I was 15 never helped my social status, and I became the loner at school, befriending younger kids who hadn't realised that I was a geek yet. Nobody ever thought that within two years of leaving high school I would become one of the most highly respected radio announcers in the country.

I worked for several years in different jobs at different stations, doing afternoons, nights and late nights, and of course my share of graveyard or 'midnight to dawn' shifts. And then one day in 2000 I scored the dream job. I started doing drive time on a major commercial station with a female co-host.

Robin and I didn't know each other much before we started on air, but we hit it off immediately, and within six months we were rating number one in our market. And of course, rating number one consistently brings benefits like pay increases and interviews with rising stars.

I was in the office one day before air time when the phone rang. Our producer was out so I answered the phone.

"D-Team hello," I said, concentrating on a script I was writing for Robin to read.

"Ah... hello? I was wanting to speak with Dan," a juvenile voice said. I thought it was female, but it's hard to tell with kids on the phone.

"Well you got him! What's your name?" I said, always willing to talk to kids.

"Oh gosh! Is it really you Dan? This is Nikki Webster," the excited voice said.

For those unfamiliar with Nikki Webster, she is a gorgeous Australian singer and actor, not more than 14 years old and most famous for her performance in the Sydney 2000 olympic games opening ceremony.

"Nikki! What a pleasant surprise! What are you up to sweetheart?" I asked.

We spoke for nearly fifteen minutes, she telling me all about her current projects and informing me that I was her favorite announcer, and that she would love to be on the show one day. Checking our schedule for that afternoon, I saw that we had nothing on after 4pm.

"Well Nikki, would you like to come in to the studio this afternoon? We'll interview you about the new play you're starring in," I offered.

Nikki of course was delighted about this, and she arrived on time in a cab. The interview went well, and all throughout the time we were on air I couldn't help but ogle her beauty. For a fourteen year old she really was stunning!

She stayed on air with us until we finished the show, and I offered her a lift home which she gratefully accepted. I can't really explain what happened next. Here I was, 26 years old and a well respected on air music announcer, driving around in my hsv commodore with a gorgeous 14 year old pop star. Something about her beauty and maturity clicked my mind into overdrive.

"I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but, well... ah... could I buy you dinner and maybe we could go see a movie or something?' I ventured, fully expecting refusal.

Nikki's pretty little face lit up like a christmas tree.

"REALLY! Like a real date? Oh, could we? Pleeeease! I'd love to!" she squealed, looking at me with love in her eyes.

Against my better judgement, within twenty minutes I was seated at my favorite restaurant with my gorgeous teenage date opposite me. I ordered us a huge meal and we attacked it with gusto, all the while Nikki staring into my eyes while telling me stories of her childhood and her current lifestyle.

After Nikki had excused herself for the third time to visit the bathroom, I looked at my watch and was startled to see that it was almost nine o'clock.

"SHIT! I have to get her home, her mother will fucking kill me," I thought as she returned to the table. I paid the check and we waltzed out to my car hand in hand.

We made small talk on the way home and before too long I pulled into the Webster's driveway, parking behind Mark Webster's Falcon. As I shut off the engine Nikki turned to me and, without warning, pressed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I instinctively responded until reason entered my lust crazed mind.

"MMmmmph... SHIT! No... , " I said, breaking off the kiss. "We can't do this..."

Nikki fell back into the passenger seat, a look of pure distress in her eyes.

"I knew it, you don't like me either! You think i'm just a geeky little girl just like everyone else! Well FUCK YOU!" she screamed, opening the door and running toward the house. As I heard the front door slam, a feeling of devastation came over me. I got out of the car and walked up to the Websters' front door. Mark Webster answered my ring.

"So, do you know something about what just happened? My little girl is in her room crying her eyes out. If you've hurt her in any way... , " he warned.

"No please, may I come in and explain?" I asked. Mark shrugged and turned away, heading for the kitchen. I pulled the door shut behind me and followed him.

I spent the next twenty minutes explaining to Mark what had happened, and he calmed down enough to offer me a beer. Over the next half hour or so we talked openly about Nikki, and he confided in me his fears about her growing sexuality and how he was worried about her being taken advantage of by dubious characters in the music industry. Then he looked me straight in the eye.

"Would you go up there right now and make her feel better? Please?" he asked me.

"Okay, I'll do my best," I offered.

"I'm telling you, you can do anything you think is necessary to make it up to her, anything you want as long as she is okay with it too," he smiled at me. I put my beer down and looked at him.

"Mark your daughter just about jumped me in the car just now, what if she wants something more?" I queried carefully.

"Well... like I said it's up to you. I trust you, and I'd rather she learns from an experienced adult rather than some punk ass kid or a pervert manager," he smirked. He nodded his head in the direction of Nikki's bedroom and I slunk off down the hall, not really knowing what to expect as I knocked on her door.

"Nik, please may I come in," I said softly. A few seconds later the door opened a crack and I let myself in. As I closed the door behind me I could see Nikki lying on the bed, tears staining her pretty face. My heart melted instantly.

"Oh baby, I didn't mean to upset you," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting my arms around her. She was unresponsive.

"Please Nikki, please understand. You're only 14 years old, and I'm 26. Those kinds of relationships are illegal, and that's why I got scared in the car back there," I said soothingly.

She looked up at me with her tear stained eyes and cleared her throat.

"So you... well... do you think I'm pretty?" she sniffled.

"Of course I do! I love you, you gorgeous thing!" I teased, ruffling her hair.

"Well then I want you to FUCK me!" she said defiantly, sitting up and looking directly at me. "I'm tired of being a virgin and I want you to pop it for me," she said.

"Nikki, like I said it's against..." I started.

"Fuck the law! I don't care, and no one else will know. Come on, tell me you don't want to sink your big fat cock into this little pussy?" she cooed at me, pulling up her skirt and hiking her panties to one side of her crotch. A perfect little 14 year old pussy came into view, with chubby little lips and a peeking bud of a clit. A light covering of fluffy blonde pubic hair covered her mound.

"Ohhhhh baby you are HOT!" I said as I lost all my inhibitions. I gently pushed her back on the bed and she squealed in delight as I slid her panties off and onto the floor. I dived into her tasty clam, savoring the taste of her teenage cream as I ate her pussy.

"Oohhhhh YESS! AHHH I LIKE IT! OOOHHH! THINK I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Nikki squealed out loud as she came on my tongue, thrashing about and grinding her pelvis into my face. As she came down from her high I leaned over her and kissed her passionately, sharing her fuck juice with her as I kneaded her titties through her top.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.