So Dirty - Cover

So Dirty

by Couture

Copyright© 2003 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: He wanted his wife to take more control in bed. She took more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom   Sex Toys   .

© 2002 Couture

It had started innocently enough. I had always fantasized about my wife taking more control in bed, and when she asked if she could tie me up, I jumped at the chance. She got some of my old ties out of the closet and tied me spread-eagled to the bed. Then instead of mounting me, she blindfolded me. That was okay, not what I expected, but a nice touch. At last my wish was granted, but it seemed like I had forgotten something. Something fairly important.

Like I said, I had always fantasized about my wife taking control. I just never imagined she would be so good at it. She teased me relentlessly, sucking me to hardness and then sliding her juicy sex over my chest and back to my mouth for me to service her, all the while pinching my nipples or slapping my cock against my stomach.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum. I need it really bad." I wasn't sure when I had started calling her Mistress during the night's games, but it seemed much easier now that I had started.

"Mmmmm... Is Her horny? Does Her want to be fucked?"

I didn't even have time to wonder about her change in tone or in what she called me, for there was an intrusion where there ought not have been one. She was worming a lubricated finger into my tightly clenched arse, something no one had ever done before.

"No-uh-huh," I grunted, trying to stop her, but it was too late. She pushed the probing digit home and then began pushing it in and out of my arsehole. The more she did it, the more I realized it wasn't as bad as I first thought. I felt full and on every out stroke it felt dangerously like I was using the bathroom, but once I got over that, it actually felt kind of nice. Hell, who was I kidding, it felt really damned good.

"Her likes it doesn't she?" my wife asked.

I was hard to admit, but I nodded my head. "Yes..."

She withdrew her fingers. I prayed she would do it again and masturbate me at the same time. But instead, I heard her squeeze out some more lube and tease the entrance to my arse again.

"Does Her want two fingers in her ass?" she asked.

I had never heard my wife talk dirty before. Except for the few times she was close to orgasm and would tell me to fuck her cunt. Even then, she would hesitate, as if she were scared to be saying such a naughty word. This new attitude of hers was totally unexpected. After years of being the adventurous one, it was a big change to suddenly be the one whose boundaries were being pushed. It was erotic, yes, but it was also scary.

"Yes," I answered.

"Say, yes Her does, Mistress."

Why did she keep calling me Her? It must be some sort of role-play. It was scary and discomforting, but not so much as to quell my need for release.

"Yes, Her does, Mistress," I said.

She pushed her fingers into me. Before I felt full and it was a little weird, but this time, it was like I was being stretched... widened. And when she started to fuck me, I could hear the wet sounds of her lubricated fingers entering me. It made me feel a little dirty. I knew somehow that I had given up something more than my anal virginity, but the feeling of control I had when I was with her.

I tried my best to stop my body from reacting, tried to stop the grunts and moans that wanted to come out of my mouth, tried to stop the thrusting of my hips and the widening of my legs, but it was useless.

"Such a slut. Her loves it, doesn't her? Her loves being fucked in her arse. Her loves being *used*."

"Yes," I admitted, not able to stop myself from getting into it, accepting the role, and opening myself to her fingers. Before long, I was pushing back against her. "Her loves it. Her wants to cum," I begged.

My wife held her fingers still and I continued to move against her as best I could despite my bonds. I knew what I was doing. I was admitting that I wanted it. That she wasn't forcing me. And I didn't care.

"Her loves it. My slut loves it in her dirty ass, doesn't her?"

"Yes, Her does."

She felt of my cock. "Her is so hard. Her is such a slut for loving this. I bet Her wants to cum very bad."

"Mmmm-" I moaned. "Her wants to cum really bad."

"But would Her do anything to cum, hmmmm?" she asked.

"ANYTHING!" I moaned.

"Anything?" she asked. "Is Her sure?"

"Yes," I was almost breathless. "Her is very sure."

"Would Her let Mistress's lover fuck her? Would Her let us to it right here with Her in the room?"

Whoa, that was pretty confusing. I was my wife's lover, wasn't I? And the house was empty, wasn't it? A game... it had to be.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She got up from the bed, leaving the room and me still wanting. I heard the muffled sound of talking. There couldn't be anyone else. I was sure the house was empty. But if it was empty, then who was she talking to? I wished I wasn't blindfolded.

The room suddenly became very cold and the game didn't feel so much like a game anymore. My helplessness and the situation I was in finally struck home.

The door opened and I did my best to close my legs in an attempt to protect whatever modesty I had left.

"Here she is," my wife said. "The one I told you about. The slut that likes to get arse fucked."

It dawned on me what I had forgotten earlier - a safe word. I didn't have one. My wife had mentioned fucking her lover, but from the things she was saying, I could be the one getting fucked.

I broke. Even if it was a game, it had gotten too intense. I tugged at my bonds. "Honey," I implored her. I couldn't breathe. Tears flowed and were absorbed by the tie covering my eyes.

"Shhhh," she said, stroking me, reassuring me. "Is Her scared?"

"Yes," I admitted. I could breathe a little easier, but I was still shivering.

Thankfully, my wife removed my blindfold. I looked around the room. There was no one else there.

"Better?" she asked.

"Yes," I sighed in relief.

"Good," she said, as she got on the bed and straddled my face. But her sex was out of my reach. She spread the moist lips of her sex and slipped a finger inside, fucking herself, taunting me, teasing me, asking me how bad Her wanted it. Then she held her sex open and lowered herself to my waiting mouth.

However, when I tried to kiss her and give her pleasure, she pulled away, giggling.

"See," she said to no one in particular. "I told you she was a slut. My own little Pussy slave."

She pushed a wet finger in my mouth. It was soaked with her flavor. I sucked it clean as she pushed it in and out my lips. "Yes, Her is *my* pussy slave, isn't she?" she asked me, as if talking to a baby.

"I am- I mean Her is your pussy slave, Mistress," I answered.

"Her is turning her Mistress on and Her is making Mistress want her lover's big fat cock." My wife reached back. I was expecting to feel her hand wrap around my cock and masturbate me while I pleasured her, but instead when her hand returned, it held something I never knew she had - a dildo!

And not just any dildo either. It was large. Much larger than my cock and it was black. She kissed it, then rubbed it between her breasts, and finally slid it back and forth between the lips of her sex.

"God, I can't wait to feel your big fat cock in my pussy," she said, then put the dildo to my lips. "Suck my lover's cock slut. Make him hard for your Mistress."

I looked up at my wife's eyes, half expecting to see a smirk. A smirk that would have killed me, but it wasn't there. Instead her eyes were half-lidded with pleasure.

I opened my lips and took it in, tasting latex and the musk of her sex. She pumped it in and out of my mouth for a few minutes and over my lips while I kissed it. "Her is Mistress's cock slut too, isn't she?"

I couldn't answer, but the dildo in my mouth spoke volumes.

"He's ready now, don't be greedy little slut." she said, taking it from my mouth. "I'm going to let Her loose now. Is Her going to be a good little pussy slave for her Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, as she undid my bonds.

"Just remember that THAT," she said, pointing at my cock, "Belongs to me."

When I was free, she moved me to the middle of the bed, still on my back. Once there, she mounted my face and then reaching behind herself, and pushed the dildo into her sex.

"Oh God," she gasped, as she pushed it home. "What a cock. Ugh-ugh-so goddamn big."

I felt momentarily jealous - yes, jealous over an inanimate object. From my vantage, I could see that it was stretching her and filling her in a way I never could. I tried not to let it bother me as I attacked her clit with my tongue with renewed enthusiasm.

"See," she said, talking to her imaginary lover. "See, I told you the little slut wanted to watch while you fucked me. Oh love, your cock is so big and feels so good. You're gonna make me cum - gonna make me cum all over her face."

She cried out in pleasure and her body tightened. She pressed her sex against my mouth with crushing force, as she ground against me. "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck."

She pulled the dildo from her sex, and covered my mouth with the opening of her sex. "Taste my cum- drink it," she ordered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.