Singapore Girl - Cover

Singapore Girl

Copyright© 2003 - storiesonline.net

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A remarkable and lovely gal from Singapore has a seemingly insatiable itch -- and he tries to scratch it as thoroughly as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I rubbed my hands together rapidly and tightly, making them warm. Then I began trailing my fingers lightly down her back, barely grazing her creamy flesh. She shivered at the touch, and I began teasing her with it. In moments, this hypersexed young Chinese woman was writhing and arching, trying to meet and anticipate the touch.

Then I began to brush my lips over her back, each time going lower. At last I spread her ass cheeks with my hand and began licking her tailbone - with just the tip of my tongue, mind you - and slowly went lower and lower, almost but not quite rimming her. The flesh on the inner slopes of her shapely buttocks was more sensitive than I'd expected. It wasn't long before she was moaning and trying to press her smooth, almost virgin asshole up to my tongue.

I stopped and held my place, close enough for her to feel my breath on the newly moistened flesh. Finally she couldn't take it: "Why did you stop?" she demanded.

"Do it!"

"Do what?"

"You know what!"

"Say it."

"Lick my asshole!"

"Say the magic word."

"PLEASE lick my ass - unnn!"

I paused to glance over at the clock. Nine-thirty-two.

I licked. I licked and probed and tongued. I ate her butt, and it was as sweet and tasty as the rest of this fastidious Singapore girl. I don't think she came, but she sure was close to it. The juices were pouring out of her cunt, and after a few minutes, I moved my tongue lower and began licking her cunt.

This time she did cum. She started to cum when my tongue tip grazed her cunt lips. She came harder as my tongue trilled back and forth over her swollen clitoris and labia. And when I fastened my lips around the engorged bud of her clit and sucked it the way I liked having my cock sucked and licked it at the same time, I thought she was going to explode with her orgasms.

She came and came and came. Only one other woman I've ever known has come like that. It was almost frightening. Almost.

When I stopped, my mouth and nose were filled with her juices and my beard was positively sopping. I glanced at the clock. Nine-fifty-eight. June had been cumming for almost 20 minutes. I stood and reached down to her cunt. It was so tight I could barely get the tip of my index finger inside - and when I did, her cunt clamped down on it and began spasming. She came again and again, and I couldn't resist. I climbed up on the bed behind her, rubbed my dick on her twat and then forced it inside to the hilt - and there it stayed, for she was squeezing and clenching my cock madly. I'd never felt such heat and such wetness combined with such stricture. I couldn't restrain myself. I pumped wildly, banging her asscheeks with my hard abdomen, and in less than two minutes I was pouring my juice into her. And she was cumming all the time.

When I pulled out, my limp cock hung up for a moment in the vise-like grip of her pussy. I withdrew my dick - already restiffening - and climbed down off the bed. In the faint light from the windows I could see her lubricants and my jism drooling and gleaming on her overheated flesh. The sight only accelerated my second hard-on.

I got the contraption I'd built and positioned it. I'd planned for just about everything - except for the effect of its weight on the mattress. I pressed her down into the bound-bolster with one hand and fit the fat tip of the dildo against her cunt. She rolled her lithe hips around and tried to suck it into her cunt. To no avail - not that this stopped her from cumming still more. I carried the remote control of the rheostat with me as I went around to stand beside the bed, my throbbing dick in front of her face.

"You've already had about sixty-five zillion orgasms." I thumbed the rheostat higher for a five count. She gasped and then shrieked in pleasure.

Then I turned it off.

"You're going to suck my cock until I come, and then you're going to swallow my cum." I turned the rheostat to its lowest setting. She made vague, distracted noises, and her eyelids fluttered, and her jaw went slack - a condition I immediately took advantage of. I pressed my cock forward and into her unresisting mouth. After a few pitifully half-hearted sucks, it just lay there. I turned off the rheostat. She immediately began sucking harder.

"You got the idea," I said. "Good. You keep my cock happy, I keep your cunt happy."

She kept my cock happy. She sucked powerfully and enthusiastically and used her tongue wonderfully. It took all of my self-control to restrain myself from fucking her face as if it were a cunt. I slowly increased the speed of the vibrating dildo in her cunt - which I could not see in the darkness - and soon she was cumming almost constantly and sucking me all the time.

"Suck extra hard to get all of my - " And then I couldn't talk, because the spasms were on me. But she got the idea. She got all my juice and then sucked for more and actually seemed reluctant to relinquish my finally limpening dick. By the time she did let it pop out of her lips, she was cumming incessantly.

I staggered to the back of the bed and saw that she had almost two-thirds of the dildo engulfed in her cunt. The rubber dick must have been two-and-a-half inches in diameter where the bulge disappeared - and reappeared - between her cunt lips in the meagerly lit room. When I tried to withdraw it, her cunt grip was so powerful that there was great resistance.

But withdraw it I did - and then smeared K-Y all over my right hand.

Despite the withdrawal, her orgasms had barely slackened. The clock said 10:40, the glowing numbers telling me she had been cumming for about an hour.

"Why did you take it away?" she panted when she finally brought her voice under control.

"Because," I said, "now I'm going to shove my hand up that hot little cunt of yours."

She moaned and writhed at the dirty words.

"Up your hot little Chinese cunt," I said, and she came again.

This wasn't like the first time, when her cunt had opened so widely. This time her cunt was as it usually was: tight and wet. The narrowness stymied me at first, but as I worked my pinky inside - I had already worked three other fingers into her - her eagerness more than made up for something as transient as physical law. I had to strain to get my thumb in, especially since by this time she was screaming into the pillow even as she tried to force her cunt back onto my hand - despite the bonds that held her. The K-Y was superfluous, in every sense of the word; her juices were more than sufficient for what was happening, and there seemed to be no end to them. More: Her juices had actually washed most of the lubricant from my hand.

Again she screamed: "Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" Her accent had returned and "harder" came out as "hard-hair," perfectly synchronized to the movements of her hips. When my hand was all the way into her hot cunt and her labia were stretched around my wrist, I paused to smear K-Y on my forearm; the last thing I wanted to do was cause her permanent discomfort.

I pumped my hand in her cunt for a long time, it seemed - though the clock told me only 10 minutes had passed - and her cunt was opening wide. She had somehow managed to part her legs even more. She was totally consumed by the cunt-reaming she was getting, and I could feel her orgasmic spasms rippling on my hand and wrist. When I made a fist and began pumping faster, June lost it completely. She collapsed on the pillow, sobbing and screaming alternately, cumming and cumming and cumming nonstop. My first hint that she had passed out was when I put the tube of K-Y to her ass and she didn't react. I called her name softly: "June?" No response. That's when I realized that even though she was still in orgasm, with her hips and thighs moving appropriately, she was quite unconscious - or in such a state of orgasmic detachment that the difference was irrelevant.

I unclenched my fist and withdrew my hand, and then she stirred. "Don't stop," she pleaded softly, all exhausted.

"You've had it, kiddo," I said. And it was, sadly, true. Sadly, because as much of a turn-on as it was for me, it seemed pointless if she was unaware of what she was feeling.

She tried to raise her head, but failed. She lay her face sideways on the pillow and breathed, "Fuck my ass, David."

I hesitated.

"Pleeeease - fuck my tight, hot little Chinese ass!" It was almost a moan. I looked down at her, strapped in place as she was in the faint illumination that came through the window. The makeshift monster dildo still twitched on the bed, glistening with her juices, and her thighs, so drawn and taut and graceful, also shone with her juices. Her cunt was a darkly shining place in the shadows between her bent legs. Her back was sinuous, and every curve and muscle was beautifully defined, and the line of the back of her neck was a graceful shadow in the dimly lit bedroom. The air reeked of her aroused juices.

My eyes went to her ass, to the firm, smooth, flawless cheeks. her buttocks still flexed as if she were yet cumming, though I knew there was nothing to stimulate -

Or was there? I bent and looked. Sure enough, she had her immensely swollen clit pressed into the tightly rolled bolster to which she was bound. As I watched, she flexed her hips forward as much as she could within her bonds and rubbed vigorously - if shortly - and then she was cumming again. Despite the lack of light, I could clearly see her cunt lips flex as the spasms went through her. When she came, her asshole, so tiny and tight and little used, pressed in on itself so urgently that it seemed to pucker outward a bit.

The sight of her and the thought of feeling that hot ass clamped around my dick were too much to resist. I found a fresh tube of K-Y, uncorked it and squirted a liberal dose on her asshole. She jerked forward, away from the shock of the cold lubricant - and in so doing, pressed her clit against the bolster again... and came again.

My cock was no more than half-hard, but I couldn't resist. I went around to the side of the bed and again presented my dick to her lips. Despite the scanty illumination, the darkness of her flesh betrayed her flush. She took the head of my dick readily into her soft lips and sucked half-heartedly for a moment, then seemed to doze off. I worked my dick in and out of her slack mouth a few times, but it was pointless. I reached down and cupped her left breast in my hand. Her nipple was as hard as a splinter and as hot as a match-head. I rubbed my palm across it, and she stirred listlessly for a moment, then her hips clenched and convulsed and relaxed again. I was about to give it up again. I gave her nipple a little pinch - just lightly, pulling on it more than pinching it - and she started cumming again.

"Ahhhh - yes, suck my cock with that sexy mouth," I whispered. "Suck it hard, like you're thirsty for my cum!" All the time, I continued toying with her nipple, and she kept pausing in her sucking to cum again and again. She kept moaning when I talked to her like that, and I decided to see just how far gone she was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.