Menage a Trois - Cover

Menage a Trois

by Robert

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Nicole and Billy want to have a baby, maybe they can ask their cousin. But will she say yes, don't worry, she'll cum around.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   .

I remember it all very clearly as if it had just happened yesterday. You couldn't have asked for nicer weather. Late summer, hot, no wind to speak of, an early morning shower had given way to a cloudless blue sky. The temperature would peak at ninety-five later on but none of this concerned me as I was downstairs fucking my thirteen year old cousin on the sofa in the Den. Having arrived the previous night from Montreal I had wanted Caitlin the second I laid eyes on her and could hardly wait to get us alone together.

I wouldn't say I was raping her exactly, that's an ugly word, and after all she had certainly taken her clothes off fast enough when I asked her if she wanted to screw around. But Caitlin sure was screaming, loud enough that I'm surprised the neighbors hadn't called the Police. High pitched cries begging for me to stop, tears flowing down both cheeks as I forcefully rammed my fully engorged prick between her legs and tore into her tiny little slit, ripping through Caitlin's womanly barrier and going as far into her, as close to her womb as I could go in a single long stroke, one inch at a time.

Inch by inch I pushed my way deeper and deeper along her cervix, she was just so wonderfully tight. Caitlin would continue crying, pleading, even more begging when I started to ream her pussy, pumping hard, her vaginal walls adjusting slowly, oh so slowly outward to accept what I was giving her.

Caitlin had tried to push me off, her hands underneath my chest as they were, but she didn't have enough strength. I was only two years older, approximately the same size but with my weight on top and her legs spread wide she just couldn't get the leverage.

Finally after a couple of minutes she settled down. As I had expected, or at least hoped for almost begging God myself, the crying would slowly subside, a look of general confusion on her face turning into a wide smile, her arms soon snaking around to my back as Caitlin now attempted to pull me deeper inside. Lifting her own body would help accomplish this as she began mashing her hips against mine, cries of pain now giving way to moans of pleasure, Caitlin pleading with me again but this time not to stop, and to fuck her harder.

Looking down at her gorgeous young body I couldn't get over how much she had changed in the time since I had last seen her. Caitlin was stacked, huge breasts that jiggled like overfilled water balloons while I continued to fuck her. Enormous rock hard nipples that a full grown man would have no problem sucking on poked out at me, rubbing along my naked chest. A well-toned body which she obviously took care of, good muscle definition. A perfect complexion with smooth cream like skin that made you just want to taste her. Long blonde hair that flowed with her whenever she moved, perfect lips which at the moment were open as Caitlin was obviously in deep ecstasy for the first time in her life as I continued to move inside her, slower now so I could prolong her climax and mine.

I had to stop completely for a few seconds anyway, those nipples of hers were just calling to me. Running my tongue over each of them I then moved away so I could watch them grow even bigger. Taking one, imagining I was nursing from her, it centered between my lips easily, the effect on Caitlin enormous as her back arched and I felt her body tighten beneath me, her cunt muscles actually vibrating around my now badly swollen member. I knew she was close, but then again so was I. Letting go my lips would find hers, our mouths locking together but for only a second, a single kiss as I prepared to finish Caitlin off, that is, to get her off, both of us together.

Spreading her legs even wider, practically bending Caitlin in half at the waist, her feet now sticking in the air, I began thrusting again. It was much easier now than it had been at first, her juices and my precum, more hers than mine, had mixed together to form a natural lubricant and while enough of it had stayed in her for the purpose looking down between us I could see a fair amount running down her thighs, oozing out of her newly stretched pussy to the sofa below. Luckily I had enough foresight to put down a blanket so we wouldn't make a mess, after all Caitlin wasn't the first girl I had broken in down here.

It looked like Caitlin was in pain once more with the expression she was making but I knew from previous experience that she was into what was probably her first orgasm, that is unless she masturbates at home and I would say she didn't simply by how tight she was.

Pulling me down now on top of her, whimpering yet again, Caitlin pressed her face into my neck and suddenly cried out. In fact she wouldn't stop crying as the orgasm raged inside her, moving outward through her entire body, her pussy lips clamping down on me tight giving me what I needed to cum as well.

I'm honestly surprised her young belly didn't swell up immediately as I must have pumped a quart of my seed right into her newly opened womb. Jet after surging jet, all of it thick and creamy went rocketing into her cunt, splashing over her walls. Her contracting cervix seemed to be actually sucking on my cock, drinking up as much of my fresh baby juice as it could swallow. I was beginning to fear it would never stop and almost cried out myself, biting down on my tongue hard. I had wanted Caitlin bad sure, but I didn't think it would be like this.

It would take time for both of us to come down from our physical and emotional highs and I wouldn't loose my erection for several minutes so I just left it in her, the blanket below us already soaked it wouldn't take the flood of juice and semen if I did pull out anyway. We would just lay there, kissing, smiling, our sweaty bodies coupled together, her arms wrapped around my shoulders while I laid my left hand openly between her breasts where I could feel her heartbeat slowly returning to normal.

"Will our Moms be home soon?"

"No, they'll be at least a couple of hours."

"Billy, thank you, I love you so much, all my friends back in Montreal have been doing it forever, most of them even have kids by now and I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me. If you had stopped, you know, at the beginning when it hurt so much, I probably never would have tried it again."

"It won't hurt like that anymore, I promise. So, living in Canada do you know much French?"

"Sure, why?"

"Why don't you show me how the girls kiss the guys back home, you know, the French way."

"Oh, oui oui."

Our lips came together and opened almost immediately to allow the other passage, our tongues linking together, almost fighting for equal opportunity in each other's mouth. We were tasting, sucking up the other's warmth and moisture, our faces soon dripping with saliva. Upon separating I looked deep into Caitlin's eyes, eyes I could learn to love quite easily I realized, if I hadn't already. I had to ask the question, just to make sure.

"Caitlin, are you on the pill?"

"I asked Mom if I could start taking it but she said no, the fucking bitch, I guess she thinks I'm too young to have sex. Mom and I have been fighting all year and, well, I sort of lied to her last month. I said I was fucking my boyfriend and when I got pregnant we were going to move away together so she would never see me again. But, as you just found out I haven't been fucking anyone, why, do you think we just made a baby together, cause if we did that would really show her. Don't get me wrong I'd love our baby of course but I'd have to blame my imaginary boyfriend or else she'd kill you. Can you get pregnant from doing it only once?"

"There's a shower in the bathroom down here next to the room you'll be sleeping in, you should go clean yourself out if you don't want to get pregnant, it almost sounds like you do though."

"Would you hate me if I said yes to that, after watching my friends with their babies I've wanted one for so long now, even two or three, is it alright if I have your baby, please, oh please, I promise I'll never tell it's yours I swear. I can come back next summer and you can knock me up again, okay, please, I'll suck your dick, I'll swallow, I'll do anything, please?"

"Caitlin I would love to give you a baby, or two or three, but I wouldn't want you to feel like you're alone, raising kids can be hard, I would love to be our baby's father, that is if you'd let me."

"Oh Billy, I really am falling in love with you, I'll go wash up for now, Mom and I are here for two weeks and my cycle just started the other day so there's plenty of time, I can hardly wait to grow fat with your baby inside me. I'm not sure where Mom is sleeping, will you be able to sneak downstairs tonight so we can fuck some more?"

"Sure, no problem, your Mom is in the spare room upstairs so she won't see or hear us, as long as you can keep it down this time."

"I will, funny though I didn't know there was a spare room upstairs."

I extricated myself from Caitlin at this point by lifting up and pulling back and out with a slight suctioning sound, a flood of Caitlin's juice washed over her thigh in the process.

"Oh my God, did all that come out of you Billy?"

"No most of that is your's, didn't you know about female cum?"

"I didn't think it would be like that, it's so thick and... wait what are you... ?"

Caitlin didn't get to finish because after running two of my fingers through the creamy mixture I stuck them in her mouth before she could protest. Her eyes went wide at what I had done, her hands reaching for mine and she started to scream before quickly finding the taste to her liking. Soon she would use her own fingers to go back for more, spreading her pussy lips apart and exploring her own body for the first time, probing deep into her well oiled cunt, seeking as much of her sweet juice as possible. The look on Caitlin's face was priceless as she now realized she could stimulate herself, and anytime she wanted.

"My God that's incredible, is this normal, I mean, should I be doing this?"

"Yes, all women taste like that, it's almost delicious isn't it?"

"I'll say, really, all women, so how many have you been with?"

"A few, I have a girlfriend right now."

"Girlfriend, you're cheating on her with me, not that I care, don't you love her?"

"Yes, she's a great lover."

"Do you love me?"

"So much it hurts Caitlin, now go take that shower."

Caitlin stood up only to look down at her naked belly, running her hands over where our baby would soon be growing. Smiling at me she soon skipped off to the bathroom while I bundled my clothes under my arm and went upstairs.

With Caitlin's cum all over my lower body I couldn't get dressed until I got cleaned up. Nobody was home to see me walking down the hall, quite naked, or so I had at least thought.

On entering my room I stopped dead in my tracks, even jumping backwards, surprised to find Nicole sitting on my bed. She smiled at my reaction to finding her here, startled as I obviously was. Nicole must have heard Caitlin's screams downstairs, depending on how long she had been in the house. Looking down at my naked body, my limp dick and thighs dripping wet with juice, Nicole made no comment. But soon she stood up and moved towards me, my heart racing as I wondered what she would do.

Standing before me now Nicole looked hard into my eyes and I did the same, trying to read her thoughts but found that I could not. Slowly she dropped to her knees in front of me before parting her lips and taking my dick inside which had been steadily growing in size for the last minute or so. Sucking away, her tongue licking feverishly, I could tell right away that she was swallowing what she found covering me, finding the taste of female cum to her liking.

I knew she would of course, I mean God knows I certainly fed her own back to her enough times ever since we were small children sleeping in the same bed. Nicole after all was my girlfriend, my lover, and yes, she was my sister.

Three years older than myself, Nicole was a vision to behold, one of absolute grace and beauty. Very tall, shapely long legs that went on and on. Beautifully formed breasts, while not any where near as big as our cousin's they were certainly more than a mouthful. Lips that were very full and absolutely luscious, they went well with her defined facial features to make her absolutely stunning.

Letting go of my dick just before I reached orgasm, Nicole smiled up at me, mischievously and yet one of love and affection the way it always has been between us. Her smile always took my breath away, it's how I fell in love with her, that or when she first sucked me off when I was eleven. Standing now she kissed me on the lips.

"I thought you were out shopping?"

"I was lonely without you, so how did things go downstairs?"

"Caitlin was a virgin, emphasis on was."

"You're fucking kidding, oh my God, do we tell Aunt Kathy?"

"No, definitely not, she may not have been having sex yet like she had told her mother but she would have soon, Caitlin is desperate for a baby, at least this way she won't be able to run off with her boyfriend, imaginary or not who cares, her Mom will still be able to see her daughter and help raise her granddaughter, no, we'll stick to Aunt Kathy's plan."

"Caitlin actually said she's desperate?"

"She begged me to knock her up, I'm pretty sure I did to, we'll have a new arrival in the spring, plan on it."

"Oh Billy, I love you so much, I just wish, I wish..."

"I do too my love, but don't worry, everything will work out, you'll see."

Nicole and I knew the risks if we were to try and have a baby together, that's why she was on the Pill, always had been ever since we started fucking years before. Mom got us the prescription, she had always been pretty cool about my sister and I noticing early on, before we even noticed, that we were in love. Always together, even preferring to sleep in the same bed, we just couldn't be separated. Mom walked in on us when we were nine. Sitting together, naked, kissing passionately, one of my fingers inside Nicole's pussy, her hand surrounding my limp penis as I was yet unable to get an erection, and she would simply leave us be. I thought we were dead but Mom only said curiosity was a healthy thing.

As Nicole matured and developed breasts I would openly touch her in front of Mom, and as I began to have erections Nicole and I would first masturbate together before quickly learning how to jerk each other off. Oral sex seemed the next logical step, Mom again walking in on us one time, my face buried between my sister's legs while I was pumping hard with two fingers and licking her pussy furiously. Nicole had just climaxed so her juice was running down her thighs and over my face making both quite shiny. Mom apologized for walking in on us so less than a week later, when Nicole and I had agreed we were ready, we both went to Mom and asked her as politely as possible if we could fuck one another. Mom loved the two of us very much and was thrilled that we had come to her for permission.

Yes she would say, but we had to use protection. Only then would Mom tell us why she had been so understanding. Ever since she was a little girl, not that long ago since Mom was only thirty two, she had been having a sexual relationship with her sister, Caitlin's Mom. She didn't say anything before now so not to pressure us into having sex, it had to occur naturally. Their relationship ended as they grew older and eventually married, pressure from their own parents, Aunt Kathy then moving to Montreal. But now both of them were living single again and had decided to renew their love. In fact Caitlin didn't yet know it but they weren't here on a vacation, no, they were moving in. There was no spare room upstairs, Aunt Kathy would be sleeping with our Mom.

The change in address had been moved up a couple of months with Caitlin's threats to move out with her boyfriend. Aunt Kathy realized the perfect solution was to get her daughter pregnant by someone just a bit closer, in other words me. She already knew I was fucking my sister Nicole and that we wanted a baby to help raise, well this way you actually solved two problems. But Aunt Kathy had been very specific when first going over her plans for Caitlin, the final decision to have a baby had to be up to her daughter, we couldn't force her. Of course she had no idea her daughter was lying and in fact was still a virgin, or at least was, but, Ce la vie, That's life.

"So how was she?"

"Oh sis she's hot, it took a minute or two but Caitlin got the hang of it, she's in the shower downstairs."

"Caitlin does have nice breasts doesn't she?"

"Really, I hadn't noticed."

"Liar, I'll bet you went straight for them, I know I would have."

"Wait till you see her nipples, they're huge, I can hardly wait to taste her milk."

"Do you think she'll like me?"

"I don't know yet it's too soon. She got a taste of herself though and she really liked it, I'm sure she'll love your cum too."

"I hope so, I know I like hers, and it's been so long since I've had a woman between my legs, God I'm starting to itch, remember Joanna?"

"How could I forget, nice little three way we had going, I was fucking her on the sofa downstairs, you know it was her first time right?"

"I know."

"You were snuggled up close to her and I don't know what happened."

"Well first we were kissing and she seemed to be enjoying that, but when I lifted up her shirt and put my mouth over one of her nipples she went ballistic and ran out on us."

"Poor girl was confused, first time with a woman I'd bet money on it, well Aunt Kathy knows your preference for girls and you heard her yourself, if you want to have sex with Caitlin then okay, but you can't force her. Now I don't know if all girls in this family are Lesbians, maybe it's in the genes I wonder if I can research that, but in any case we'll work Caitlin up slowly, can't scare her off after all or we're both out of luck. Oh, and Nicole."

"Yes."

"Speaking of jeans, why don't you take yours off."

"I don't know I was going to take a shower... nah, let's fuck."

Quickly undressing Nicole soon pushed me onto my back, rather aggressively too, before lifting her legs over and straddling me at the waist. Raising up on her knees she guided my swollen penis to her pussy, slightly open with her legs on either side of me. Easily I slid all the way into her, like putting on a glove, her insides adjusted to my custom size, perfect for reaming and still very tight. I just laid there and enjoyed the show as my sister moved up and down on my shaft, her breasts moving over my face while she fucked me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.