Au Pair in California - Cover

Au Pair in California

Copyright© 2003 by 57185

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The transformation of a 15 y/o german teen girl at her uncles spa in CA. This is my first try to write a story in english language. Bear with my grammar and spelling and my limited ability to speak and write your language. I am a native German. This is for fun and self teaching English. Any suggestions by other authors and readers are highly appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Transformation  

Jen slowly awoke. She was still naked in the chair, but untied. The strong smell of hair bleach was in the air. Leila had put a light sheet on her. Carefully Jenny felt her head. There was still hair. Leila couldn't have done too much damage.

She slowly raised from her half lying position. Her head felt heavy. As she turned her head a bit, she saw what Leila had done. There were masses and masses of hair. It was nearly white. Just a light hint of blonde shimmered through.

'A real platinum blonde... ' Jenny thought. 'And I must have long hair like Denise... now I know why she gave that strange answer during our night meeting.' Jenny felt some of her strands. The hair was very smooth and thick. She got up from the chair, the ends tickling the small of her back.

On the wall in front was a full length mirror. Jenny had never seen anything like the girl in front of her. It was teenage vision: 5 foot 1 inch of golden tanned flesh. The image in the mirror had her own face with the newly high and thin arching jet black eyebrows, on her head a mass of corkscrew-curled platinum blonde hair. It reached nearly to her ass. She looked like Christina Aguilera in her Lady Marmelade days - without the tons of make-up and with the difference of her much longer hair and high above her eyebrows a razor sharp line of short severe bangs. The hair must have been bleached a couple of times. No single session with peroxide made such a light nearly white blonde. The contrast between her hair and her deep tan was stunning.

Jenny didn't know what to think. She was overwhelmed by her completely new sex-oozing appearance. On the other hand, that girl in the mirror wasn't her; she just had her face and figure. The now since three weeks familiar tingling in her loins spread over her whole body the longer she admired her picture in the mirror. Gently she caressed her breasts with one hand. Her nipples sprang to attention. The other hand wandered down to her pussy. Now concentrating on the other parts of her body, she noted the sore feeling on her pussy and tender asshole. Both areas were moist and aroused.

A strange idea came to her head: 'Was Bill McMurray right? Am I built for sex?... '

The door flew open. Jenny shrieked a little. Leila and Denise were entering the room.

"My god..." Denise gasped

"I told you," Leila said. "You will be surprised."

Jenny hurriedly pushed her hands away from her body, blushing.

OK little lady, how do you feel?" Leila asked Jenny.

"Strange... I admit, I look hot... but that's not me!"

"That's the catch. I promised you a complete makeover: there it is."

"How did you do it?"

"Well, it was a long process. After you first time visited me, I planned what could be done. I used a picture Jim gave me and some rendering software. After different tries, I decided for this blonde teen bombshell image of you. It fits your hidden desires best from what Denise told me about you."

Jenny blushed again. Denise must have told Leila about their night with the double dildo.

"Then I set you up today. First I welded the extensions into your natural hair. I gave it the corkscrew perm for much more fullness. Then I bleached most of the colour out. Still wet from the third bleaching I cut the final shape. Now you need to visit me at least once a week so that I can condition your hair and check that no serious damage is done. I scheduled you for each Friday at 4p.m. So we have enough time to try out some new styles for your weekend assignments."

During Leila's explanations Denise made her way around Jenny looking and feeling her up and down to draw her new exciting picture in. "You look spectacular Jenny!"

"Yes, I think I will like it. I just have to get used to it."

"Let's celebrate your new style. How about a trip to the nightclub, hon?" Denise offered Jenny.

"Oh Denise, that would be nice. I have never seen one from inside since I was much too young." Jenny was beaming by the idea.

"That's OK, today. Jim is also there with some clients, so you are in company. It won't hurt you, and tomorrow you can sleep. School starts on Monday, so we have plenty of time to cure any hangover. Let's head home to change our clothes."

Before the two went home, Jenny hugged Leila and thanked her for the makeover.

Back in her room, Jenny skipped through her closet to find the right clothes. After several tries she decided for very low cut tight black pants leaving most of her tummy bare and showing off her new navel ring. Unfortunately there was no way to wear anything underneath the pants. Every garment would show. A black pushup bra made her a nice cleavage and the see through blouse left nothing of her tender youthfulness to the imagination. A bit of eye shadow and lipgloss enhanced Jenny's features. Looking satisfied at the image in the mirror, she saw every boy's wet dream of a blonde teen girl. Some strokes through her new locks and she was ready.

"Hurry up, Jenny!" Denise already called on the floor.

"Just a minute!"

She slipped into her new plateau sandals and closed the door behind her. Denise was in the kitchen, finishing a drink.

"Wow you look hot Denise!"

She was dressed in a tight black vinyl mini skirt. It was very short. Bending over the kitchen sink, Jenny could see Denise's stocking tops. She had a matching top, which pushed her generous breasts out and a bare midriff like Jenny. Her feet were in high heels, which were fastened with ankle straps. She hadn't done much with her hair. It was the same style as when she collected Jenny from Leila's salon, a single braid put into a long hair glove at the back of her head. Just a single lock was dangling down at each side of her temples. Denise's makeup was heavier and darker than before. "But you're a looker too, honey!" complimented Denise.

The woman and the girl made their way down the canyon to the nightclub at the beach. Chatting with Denise, Jenny missed most of the stares she got from the male and female clients of the spa. The two were a sight, strutting through the valley. Some of them recognized the old Jenny under her new mane of platinum blonde curls, some just enjoyed the view. All of them now had something to dream about for the next night.

Denise and Jenny entered the club. The air was thick from the smoke. After her eyes had adjusted to the dim light, Jenny could see a nice dance floor. Some couples were moving to a song she didn't know. On the other side of the room was a large bar. Many corners and separators gave the tables an intimate flair. The club wasn't too crowded for a Friday night. They spotted Jim with two men in a far corner of the room. They were talking.

Jenny and Denise made their way to the table and Jim nearly choked as he saw Jenny's new appearance. "You look marvellous, Jenny!" Jim hugged his niece.

"Thank you, uncle Jim. Everyone says so, so it must be true."

"Let me introduce you all. These are James and his partner Nick. They run a chain of clothing stores. We are working together on a project. This is my girlfriend Denise and my niece Jenny from Germany is this lovely girl I nearly didn't recognize. She got a new hairstyle today."

James was a man in his 40s with the beginning of grey hairs and a winning smile. Nick was younger, about 35, and the energetic type. Both complimented the two women and invited them to join. Denise sat between Jim and Nick, Jenny found a place at James' side.

"What would you like to drink ladies?" Jim asked and waved for the waitress.

"Jenny, let me choose for you." Denise ordered the drinks and they arrived as James told about the project.

"We are trying to find a new market. There are plenty of teenage clothing stores. The idea is something like Victoria's Secret for wealthy young people like you Jenny."

"What do you think about that Jenny?" Jim asked his niece.

Jenny was a bit frightened about the question. How could she give businessmen advice? But slightly proud about being asked she answered: "That would be great! Most shops I visited with Denise were for grown women. We had trouble finding the right sizes for me. It would be great to have such a shop in the city."

Meanwhile, Nick had asked Denise for a dance and Jenny's second drink made her very light headed. Jim excused himself for awhile and Jenny was alone with James. They talked about the project and James wanted to know what lingerie she preferred.

With a light blush on her face Jenny answered: "I like thongs. I don't need bras yet, though I take them when I go out. I tried a pair of thigh highs once. They did look great, but that's not for everyday use."

"There is much more choice. We don't just offer the usual type of lingerie. We also specialize in corsets and leather, sexy everyday clothes like mini-skirts and tops, as well as an assortment of footwear. Have you ever tried leather clothes?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.