Au Pair in California - Cover

Au Pair in California

Copyright© 2003 by 57185

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The transformation of a 15 y/o german teen girl at her uncles spa in CA. This is my first try to write a story in english language. Bear with my grammar and spelling and my limited ability to speak and write your language. I am a native German. This is for fun and self teaching English. Any suggestions by other authors and readers are highly appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Uncle   Niece   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Transformation  

"Jen, dinner is ready!"

"Yeah, mum! I'm coming down in five minutes!" answered Jenny through the opened door crack.

She was just chatting on IRC on a channel she just found through a link in a Yahoo e-group. She pretended to be an twenty-year old young woman with her nickname 'Jen20'. All the people in the room were much older than her real age of nearly 15. The topic they were chatting about was very exciting for her; it was all about flirting. Jenny had no real experience with boyfriends. Just a small peck on her cheek after a class party from a friend of hers and some glances at the cute older boys, that was it so far.

Jenny was no beauty in the common sense (maybe that was the reason); she had a petite figure, straight light brunette hair down below her shoulder blades, a cute face with grey-blue eyes, a perky little nose with some freckles and on it and glasses she wanted to get rid off since she was 13. Her boobs were a B cup now. They'd developed over the last year. Jenny was thrilled, since her dad had promised her contact lenses for her fifteenth birthday, in about two months. She already tried mascara and makeup to look perfect without the glasses.

'Jen20' made her way out of the chatroom, with a "be back soon" and "away from keyboard" and bounced down the stairs as Jen15 after locking her screen with a password. Still lost in her thoughts, she sat at the kitchen table beside her father and began to eat. Slowly, she became aware of the talk between her parents while she looked out of the window, watching the snowflakes dance down in the early twilight of the winter evening.

"Jen, what do you think about an au pair job in the US after the winter holidays for one year?" asked her dad. This finally brought her back from her daydreams to the reality of the kitchen in their house. "You could improve your language skills and study at a californian high school for a full year. You could be funded by your grandfather and help in household of your au pair family."

She looked puzzled at her dad, then to her mother and back. This was all new to her. "Yeah... that would be... OK..." she said after a short pause collecting her thoughts. California for one year without the day-to-day routine of a boring german middle class family. "California? Sounds great!"

Her dad sent a meaningful glance to his wife "I told you she'd love it."

Her mother didn't look too excited about her reaction.

"Where will I live? Los Angeles? Who is my au pair family? Are there other girls of my age in the family?"

"Slow down little lady!" said her mother in her low full voice "There is a lot of work to do before you get away from us. We need the legal papers and many other things to make sure you are safe over there. If it all works out fine, you maybe can live with the family of a distant relative. A stepbrother of your grandfather settled near LA after the war. He was a kind of rocket scientist. Now his kids run something like a beauty farm at his property."

It took nearly three months to collect all the legal papers, arrange everything and now after the plane took off to New York a very excited, 15-year old Jenny, with new contact lenses, squirmed in her seat impatiently waiting for the next 6 hours to go by before meeting her american uncle for the first time. She would spend the next full year with him away from home in the colourful (at least colourful in the ads and books she read) world under the californian sun.

Of course, she had dozed off, but feeling the plane's gradual descent, her stomach reminded her of her upcoming arrival in New York. Thick clouds lay over the airport on this early March day. She went into the terminal following the crowd, adjusting her backpack and looking for her uncle. There he was, holding up a sign, with 'Jenny R' written in big black letters on it. She had already seen his photo and they had exchanged some e-mails in the last months. Now there he was in person, a broad-shouldered man in his mid-40s, thick black wavy hair with grey streaks at the sides. He had many wrinkles on his tanned face, something the photo didn't show that much.

"Hi, uncle Jim!" Jenny said to him from the side.

Jim Bruckner turned to the voice and a big smile appeared on his face. "Hi, Jenny! Glad you found me. Oh my, you look much prettier than the picture with the digicam showed! You're a real lady already!"

Though Jenny knew it was just the usual blah, she felt a bit flattered. "Thanks, uncle Jim."

"Well girl, most of your luggage already arrived at our house. We just have to grab your last trunk, catch the plane to LA and you can sleep off your jet lag. Are you thirsty?"

They went to an airport restaurant, where Jim drank a coffee and Jenny ordered a Coke. They chatted about the family and others of these important topics in such a situation.

"Why do you Americans have each and every drink with ice? I wanted a Coke, not ice water with a slight hint that resembles a bit the taste of Cola," Jenny muttered. "I'll never understand this, I think..."

Jim smiled. "Yeah, at our McDonalds restaurants in Germany I order everything without ice. Some time you'll have to explain me this. But first we have to catch a plane," Jim broke before she could speak.

They checked in to the flight to LA and they were on their way to Jenny's new home for the next year. Jim told Jenny everything about her grandfather's stepbrother, his father. He wasn't a rocket scientist, he was a biochemist. Later, after his death, Jim learned from papers accidentally found in the roof chamber that his father had developed biological and chemical weapons for the US Army. He had earned a fortune with this job and that allowed Jim Bruckner and his former wife, Sarah, a good life.

After Jim's divorce from Sarah, he and his girlfriend, Denise, decided to build a beauty spa, which they were still running with much success. Mostly rich people from LA used the facilities, which featured as the years went by a comprehensive number of different services. Jim's partner, Bill McMurray, had also built a clinic for cosmetic surgery at Jim's large property near the coast. Many film stars were clients of Jim, Denise and Bill.

All in all, Jenny liked her "new" uncle and the way he talked with her. She didn't feel like a child, as she was used to being treated at home. Though the topic of cosmetic surgery concerned her, because not many people in Germany considered this as a good thing. Anyway, she liked the outlook of her new life for next year.

The rest of the flight went uneventfully and the two-hour drive to outside LA she spent looking out of the taxi window and napping in the back seat. She woke up as the tires shrieked around the curve to the big gate. They followed a small road under some trees to a large modern building

"Here we are, sleepyhead," Jim chuckled. "And there is Denise, my girlfriend."

Jenny looked at the opening door. A tanned brunette with a long braid down to her ass came down the stairs. She was in her early thirties. Long slender legs in tight jeans pants, a see through blouse over a black bikini top, a firm figure showing off the hours spent in the gym, that was Denise. Jenny looked at her uncle's smiling face as he saw the woman emerging from the house. Without knowing, he licked slightly his upper lip thinking about what he had in mind for this evening when Jenny was in her bed. Jenny took a glance at Denise's big chest when she opened the taxi door. These had to be at least 36D. She couldn't think more about this, as Denise took her in her arms and warmly welcomed her.

After Jenny had called her parents, settled in her room with a large window and own balcony, a pizza and a shower she fell into her bed and slept as dead. Denise and Jenny had sorted out the clothes she wouldn't need here in the warm sun and they both had decided to go shopping the next day, since Jenny's wardrobe had pretty much thinned. Jim, meanwhile, had lit some candles and was now waiting with a glass of wine for Denise in the growing darkness of night.

Denise had opened her braid and her long hair flowed in soft waves around her shoulders. Two thick platinum blonde streaks framed her beautiful face and went down aside the two orbs of her chest. Her belly ring sent small sparkles in the candle light.

"What do you think about Jenny?" asked Jim.

"Well, she's intelligent, very intelligent. You'll have a lot of work with her. She also has much potential hidden under her still plain features. Look those eyes and that cute little bum. She will be dynamite after the right treatment."

"That's what I wanted to hear from you. Will you help me?"

"Of course!" Denise sipped from her wine. "It will be big fun guiding her," she said, smiling at Jim.

Slowly she slid her hand along Jim's leg, slightly brushing his bulge.

"How about giving you some ideas for her guidance right now?" asked Jim.

Denise took him by the hand and led him into the living room. They kissed lovingly and Jim opened her bra blouse and bra. Denise ripped his shirt from his chest and rubbed her 36D silicone breasts on Jim up and down. Her hands were all over Jim's body, trying to get rid of his trousers. Jim got down to his knees and began to lick from her nipples down to her belly and lower. He snapped her hot pants open and slid them to her ankles together with her thong. Denise stepped out of them and teasingly escaped to the couch where she lay down playing with her moist slit. Jim followed her.

"This is the first idea for guiding Jenny."

Again he got down to his knees and now licked her lower lips. Slowly rolling Denise's love bud between his teeth she began to moan and running her fingers through his hair. Denise's juices began to flow and her vaginal lips were glistening with moisture.

"Yessss, that's something I will teach Jenny..." Denise hissed.

After some minutes of heavy licking Jim got up and rid of his trousers. He stepped to Denise's waiting mouth.

"Here is one more thing you have to teach her," and he presented her his rock hard 9-inch cock.

Denise started licking in slow circles around the head until she'd sucked his entire tool down to its base. As his pubic bone met her nose she began bobbing her head up and down. Jim heavily groaned from the oral pleasures his girlfriend provided him with her lips. He made a mental note looking down: "Jenny needs those thick red cocksucker lips like Denise."

Close to cumming, he took Denise's head and stopped her actions. "There is more I have in mind for Jenny. Let me show you."

He turned Denise in doggy style position and slowly dipped his cockhead into her warm depths. After some deep strokes Denise stiffened and groaned loudly under her orgasm. This was the signal for Jim to let loose. He fucked her now without holding himself back. With a deep grunt he shot his sperm into Denise and they collapsed on the couch together.

With a meaningful smile Denise whispered to Jim: "Let the games begin..."


"... nny, Jeeenny, it's really time to get up! It's already 10.30."

Jenny shook her head and opened her eyes. She looked directly into Denise's smiling face. "Wha... ah, OK, I'll be ready in 15 minutes."

"Take your time" Denise replied.

"I laid some clothes for you on the nightstand, I know they are not yours but they will fit you. Come downstairs, the coffee is all ready. After breakfast I'll show you around to see the spa and meet some people."

Jenny was on her feet in a second and rushed to the bathroom. She was very curious about all the house and beauty spa since uncle Jim had told her so much about on their flight. The sun blinked through the windows of the shower stall and made shadows of the rippled glass on her skin. After she dried herself off, she went back to her bedroom, getting the clothes Denise had put there. It was a black thong with a matching bra that could be taken as undies or as a bikini for bathing.

She slowly pulled the thong up. It was the first time she felt this small piece of cloth in the crack of her ass. It was strange to have the asscheeks naked. Beside the front some pubic hairs peeked out. 'I need to do something about that, ' she thought to herself. The bra was a pushup. It made her one hell of a cleavage. She admired herself in the mirror and then put on the low cut white tank top. It was slightly see-through and so was the short skirt. Jenny wondered whether people would see her bare ass but then forgot about it. It's California, she thought. She slipped into the white platform sandals, brushed through her hair and went to meet Denise in the kitchen for a toast and a coffee.

"Hi cutie! You look great," she was greeted.

But Denise, too, was a spectacular sight, in a long black gown of a very light cloth floating around every curve of her body and her long hair flowing in big curls down her back. Her feet were in black platform sandals, just like Jenny's. Chewing on her toast, Jenny looked into her eyes.

"May I ask you something?"

"Of course dear, shoot."

"The thong slip is nice but my pubic hair is sticking out at the sides. Do you have a razor for me before we go?"

"Oh yeah!" Denise laughed. "The first stop we make is the hair removal lab. So there is no need to shave now. You can get this done during our tour."

Jenny nodded and slurped her coffee.

"Take this vitamin pill!"

Denise gave Jenny a little green pill. After a short hesitation Jenny gulped it down. She had read a lot about nutrition and vitamins that it was very usual to take them here.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go."

Though feeling a bit dizzy, Jenny walked with Denise to the big veranda, down the stairs to a way that led down into a small rocky canyon.

"All our facilities are in caves," explained Denise.

They didn't meet any people yet but after a sharp turn to the right the first entrances to caves on both sides of the way appeared. Some hundred metres away they saw the first persons walking through the canyon. They turned into the first door to the right.

"Here is our hair removal lab," Denise explained.

Jenny felt very light headed this time and leaned on Denise. A slender woman in her twenties, Laura, took Jenny and led her into the backroom.

"I'll be back in two hours, Jenny."

Denise exchanged some words with Laura and left the two alone.

"Hello, I'm Laura and you must be Jenny."

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"I'm going to remove your unwanted hair now. We use laser removal so there is no need to shave any more after this treatment. The downside is, I have to put you to sleep, but I don't think that's a problem for you, since it's very boring to lie down for two hours with nothing to do. Here, take this drink and I'll be back in two minutes."

Laura handed Jenny a glass of white wine. 'Alcohol before noon? That wouldn't be possible at home, ' Jenny thought and slowly drank from the glass. With her last sips, Laura came back.

"Take off all your clothes, please."

Jenny undressed and was led to a comfortable bed. She lay down and drifted slowly off to sleep.

The chatting between Laura and Denise awoke her. She then remembered where she was. Jenny was still naked under the light sheet Laura had put on her. She felt under her armpits... nothing but smooth skin. 'Great, ' she thought and put the sheet aside. She got into a sitting position and examined her pubes, the main reason she was here. They were completely bald too! Now she was concerned. It was just three years ago she'd been proud to see her first hair grow there and now she was again naked like a child.

The skin down there was all tingling and warm. She rubbed over it and the sensations were overwhelming. She took her hand away as she heard Denise and Laura enter the room.

"Hey cutie! How do you feel?" asked Laura as she saw Jenny's lightly scared face.

"Hmmm... I'm fine... but..."

"But what?"

"I'm completely bald down there too!"

"Oh... you didn't expect this, I'm sorry. I completely removed all your hair from your chin down. That's the standard procedure here. Don't bother, you never have to shave any more from now on. I'm very sure you will like it very much when you grow older. We like it too, right Denise?"

Laura tried to calm Jenny down.

"You are bald too?" Jenny looked to Denise.

"Yes of course my dear, we are in California!"

"Well, I guess it's OK, then."

"I did a bit more on you," Laura told Jenny. Take a look yourself. I'm sure you will love it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.