Only Two Women - Cover

Only Two Women

by Carlos Tomas

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Erotica Sex Story: Just another normal afternoon at the office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Masturbation   .

"There's only two women who could entice me away from my wife," I commented.

"Who's that?", Peggy asked, looking up at me with a mirthful smile.

"One is that woman who was in Lord of the Rings. You know, the one who played Galadriel."

"Oh, you mean Cate Blanchett," Peggy said.

"Yeah, that's the one," I said.

"Who's the other?", she asked.

"I'm not going to tell you. I have to have at least one secret from you."

Peggy and I had been working together for several years. And during that time we had become pretty close friends. She and I would reveal some very private information to each other. I'd told her a few things about myself that I had never told another person, not even my wife.

Like the time she asked me what side my penis hung on. I'd never really thought about it before and said I didn't really know.

"Why don't you check?", she asked.

I had surprised her by unfastening my belt and pulling down my zipper a little, then pulling out the elastic waistband of my underwear. Peggy had put her hands up to her face in disbelief. She couldn't see anything. She was just surprised that I actually did it in front of her.

"Right side," I said, zipping up and refastening my belt.

Both of us had burst out laughing. But that was then. And now she was asking me who could possibly woo me away from my wife.

"C'mon, you can tell me. We're buddies," she pleaded.

The truth was, the other woman was her. But I didn't dare reveal that to her. She saw my reluctance to tell her.

"Do I know her?", Peggy asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, you know her," I replied.

"Does she work here in our office?"

Only two other women worked in our small office, and Peggy knew that I really didn't like either of them much. If I answered her question truthfully, she'd figure it out easily.

"Too many questions. It's just going to have to remain a secret."

"Does she live here in town?"

"No," I said. "And that's all I'm going to tell you."

Peggy smiled broadly.

"What color hair does she have?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Is she black or white?"

"Neither. And that's positively the last thing I'm going to say about her."

Peggy was half Philipino. Her complexion was a lovely light cocoa color. I took a long look at the smooth skin on her face and upper chest.

"C'mon, you can tell me. I won't tell anybody."

She was really trying hard to get me to reveal some clues so she could narrow it down. Peggy was very quick and if I said too much, she'd figure it out in no time.

"Pretty please tell me," she whined jokingly.

"Nope. I've told you too much already."

"Let's see," she wondered out loud, "I know her and she's not black or white, and she doesn't live here in town. Is she taller than me?"

"No. Now stop it," I said forcefully, but still in jest. "That's it, no more."

"So, she's either the same height as me or she's shorter."

Peggy looked lost in thought, perhaps racking her brain trying to think of who my mystery woman could be.

"What would she have to do to entice you?"

"It wouldn't take much."

"I mean, would she have to touch you or kiss you, or say something to you? Or would just being in the same room with her be enough?"

"She'd have to come on to me. I'd never be able to initiate anything myself. I'm far too timid to do anything."

"Suppose she were to kiss you, I mean open her mouth and give you a juicy tongue kiss. What would you do?"

"It'd be all over. I wouldn't be able to control myself."

"Really?"

"Yes," I nodded, wondering where she was going with this.

"Wow, you must really like her a lot."

"Something like that. But I'm sure she has no idea what I think about her. So it's not very likely to happen. It'll just be my little secret and she'll never know."

"Do guys fantasize?", Peggy asked after a moment's pause.

"Of course they do. Just as I'm sure women do, too."

"What do guys fantasize about? Sex? Romance? What do you fantasize about when you think about this woman who you won't tell me about?"

I almost said, "I fantasize about you, Peggy. I think about your naked body under mine, and my penis buried in your vagina, and me pumping all my come into you, every day and night until forever."

But I didn't say that.

"Yes, I think about making love. I wonder what her body looks like. But it's not about raw sex or just fucking. I think about having a relationship with her, about coming home to her every day. So, I guess there's a lot of romance in my fantasies, too."

"Me, too," Peggy said, with a look of seriousness on her face. "I think about love and romance, and I also wonder what his body is like."

"Do you fantasize about big penises?", I asked.

"No, not really big ones. One that's just the right size to satisfy me."

"So what's the right size?", I asked with a big smile.

"Maybe about this long."

Peggy held up her hands, palms facing each other about 7 inches apart.

"During my promiscuous days I fucked a guy with a huge dick. It hurt like hell. I thought I'd never stop bleeding. He kept ramming it in. I think he bruised my cervix, if that's possible."

"Ouch, sorry to hear that. But there's no problem now, huh?"

"No problems. It was quite a few years ago. And not too long after that I met Jerry and was never with any other guys once he and I started going together."

Jerry was Peggy's husband of the last ten years.

"God, listen to us, to what we're talking about," Peggy said with a laugh.

She looked so lovely standing there before me. Her laugh and smile would brighten up any room, and was doing so right at that very moment. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"So if she were to kiss you, you'd leave your wife?"

"Well, I don't know about leaving my wife, but I sure wouldn't be able to resist. How about you, assuming you have a secret man like I have a secret woman?"

"I don't know. I guess he'd have to try something and then I'd know what my true response would be."

"So you have a mystery man?"

"Well, sort of." Peggy looked down, her tanned face turning noticably reddish-pink.

"It's not that I think about it all the time," she continued, "It's just a fantasy that'll never have the chance to come true. And probably a good thing, too."

"Why's that? Who's to say that the person we're currently married to is actually the right one for us. Maybe by never trying to fulfill our fantasies, we're denying ourselves true happiness."

"Yeah, maybe," Peggy replied. "But we're married, and we'd be unfaithful. It would be wrong."

"Wrong perhaps because we have these marriage vows and all, but maybe it would be right because we would possibly have found the person who's right for us, assuming, of course that our current spouses are not the right ones."

"So is your wife the right one for you? You've been married what, 20 or so years?"

"Try 21 years," I said. "I don't know if she's the right one. We've been growing apart in some ways."

"Jeez," Peggy shook her head in disbelief. "21 years. Jerry and I have been married for only ten, going on eleven years. And sometimes I wonder what the hell made me fall for him in the first place."

Peggy looked off into space as if remembering something.

"How'd we get onto this topic, anyway?", she broke the silence.

"Let's see, you started by interrogating me about my mystery woman. Then we sort of just got carried away."

"It's nice that we can talk to each other about such intimate stuff. I really like you. You're easy to talk with."

Those soulful eyes were staring directly at me. If only she knew how her gaze affected me, how just her look could seduce me so greatly that my penis had hardened in my pants.

Her nipples were poking visibly at the thin fabric of her blouse. I tried not to look, but my eyes wandered down from her face. I looked away quickly to try to disguise the path of my gaze. In so doing, I had a quick peek at the front of my pants. While not tented, the material covering my penis was plainly bulging.

"We probably should get back to work," I said, a little awkwardly.

"Yeah, probably so," Peggy said. "Talk to you later."

We both turned and started heading back to our desks. Before sitting down, I made a quick adjustment to my penis so I wouldn't bend it. I turned to look at Peggy as she disappeared behind her cubicle wall, the mounds of her sumptuous derriere swaying seductively back and forth. I sat down and got to work.

"It's not Maria, is it?"

Peggy's voice startled me and I jumped in my seat. Looking at my watch, over two hours had passed since our conversation. I must have gotten immersed in my work because I didn't hear or sense her approach.

"I'm sorry," Peggy said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I didn't mean to scare you."

She laughed a little, not moving her hand.

"No, it's not Maria. But I'm not going to tell you who it is. So stop fishing."

Peggy lightly grabbed the soft flesh of my shoulder near the neck. My penis started rising immediately. I shifted in my seat to try to block her view.

"OK, I'll stop," she whined with a feigned voice.

"But tell me something," she went on. "What would you do if she were to come up to you all of a sudden and tell you she loved you and wanted you and her to make babies?"

"I guess I'd be making babies," I laughed.

"You and your wife haven't had any children, have you?"

"No. It was a conscious decision not to have any."

"Did she come up to you and say she wanted to make babies with you?"

"She didn't put it that way exactly. We just talked about having children and it just didn't appeal to either of us."

"Jerry and I talked about it, too. I don't think we really said we did or didn't. Just one day I was pregnant and that's how it happened. Twice."

"Wow, I just can't imagine what it must be like to have children."

"You'd probably surprise yourself by liking it a lot. I'll bet you'd make a really good dad."

"Well, maybe not. I'm kind of selfish with my time away from work."

"I'll bet that if your mystery woman came up to you and said she wanted you to make her pregnant, you'd do it."

"As I said, I don't think in the heat of the moment I'd be able to stop myself from impregnating her. I'd be totally swept away by her beauty."

"Tell me about her, I mean is she really, really beautiful?"

"Yes, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

My poor penis was so huge in my pants. There's no way I could hide the bulge. I wondered if Peggy had noticed. All this talk about pregnancy was making me ache with desire. I'd have to sneak away to the bathroom and masturbate for sure.

And standing here in front of me was, indeed, my beautiful mystery woman. Just to see her and smell her was more than enough to inflame my desires for her.

Just then Peggy's phone rang.

"Oops, there's the phone. I'll catch you later," she said, hurrying away.

I got up and went immediately to the men's room. Once in the stall it didn't take too many strokes before I was coming in long hot streams, visions of Peggy in my head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.