Prettiest Girl in the School

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I'm nobody, so what does the prettiest girl in the school want with me

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Clare was the prettiest girl in the school and of course I thought she didn't know I existed. I was just an ordinary guy, not much good at anything although I did get into the school's second eleven cricket team, mostly because they were short of players. I had heard on the school grape vine that guys she went out with didn't get much, a kiss and a quick grope, not that it stopped them asking her out. I was a still a virgin myself but hopefully not for long; I was dating a girl called Sandra. She was not the prettiest girl around, but she had nice plump tits and she didn't stop me getting my hands on them.

Now that I had a girlfriend, we seemed to be invited to all the parties. The one that started it all was in the middle of winter, the night was very cold but clear. I had stepped outside for some fresh air when I felt someone standing next to me; not too close but within an arms reach. I glanced over and it was Clare. I had a couple of beers by then or I doubt I would have said anything.

"Will you look at those stars," I said, "you can even see the Milky Way it's so dark." I pointed to the misty band of stars overhead.

"Oh my," she said.

I don't think she had noticed until I pointed it out. Encouraged more by the drink than her reaction I started to name and point at other notable stars.

"Sorry but it's just too cold outside and I must go in now, thanks for showing me," she turned, smiled at me and left me all alone.

After a while I too went back inside and found Sandra and I warmed my cold hands on her hot body.

Now I had been close and spoken to Clare my feelings towards Sandra were confused. Sure I liked her and would love to fuck her but I knew I wanted Clare. I wrestled with this problem for some time, the likely hood of me ever dating Clare was so small why didn't I just go after Sandra. 'A bird in the hand' thing.

Somehow things had changed, now when I past Clare at school she would smile and lift a hand. These actions didn't go unnoticed by others, my schoolmates and especially by Clare current boyfriend. The first was great, but I got a black eye and a threat to my manhood from the second.

I was just leaving school after an hour of detention when I notice Clare standing at the school gates.

"Hi," she said, "can you walk me home."

"Sure," I replied.

"Sorry about Bill," she said after we had walked for a few minutes, "I've told him to get lost."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah who need it, does it still hurt?" she asked.

"It did until now," I smiled sounding braver than I felt.

We didn't say much after that as we continued to walk to her house.

"Come in and meet my Mum?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Mum I'm home," she called out, "this is Terry," she introduced me.

"Hello Terry," she said with a smile, "I've heard a lot about you."

"Mum please," gasped Clare.

"What, oh yes sorry," said her mum, "I'll make some tea."

We sat down in the back room and tea arrived. After a few uncomfortable silent minutes.

"Are you still seeing Sandra?" she asked.

"Yeah great girl," I said truthfully.

"Oh, that's nice," she said, but suddenly my heart stopped beating, I just had the silliest thought that she wasn't happy I was seeing somebody else.

"Thanks for bring me home safely," she said, within minutes I was walking home.

After being so close to Clare, being with Sandra had lost its appeal. I still saw her a few times but my heart wasn't really in it. In the end I suppose she felt my apathy and we agreed to stop seeing each other. All the same I missed her plump tits and meaty thighs.

I had emerged from the changing rooms after a second eleven game, school had been out for a couple of hours when I noticed Clare at the gate.

"Hi," I greeted her, wondering why or who she was waiting for and it came as a big surprise when she said.

"Walk me home."

"Sure," I agreed, "have you been waiting long?"

"No not really," she said and smiled at me, "I was watching the game."

"Oh," I said in surprise, "I didn't know you like cricket."

"Well it depends who's playing," she giggled.

We reached her house without saying much more.

"Come in," she invited.

I was all ready late home.

"I'll better not," I said, "my mum will be worrying where I am."

"You can ring her if you like," she offered.

"Oh ok," I said, I did really want to stay.

"Hi Terry," her mum said with a smirk.

I rung my mum and she said she'll put my tea in the oven for later.

"Come up stairs to my room," Clare invited.

"Well I don't know," not sure if her mum would be happy with that.

I looked at her mum and she just winked at me.

"Ok," I agreed. I was still not sure what the prettiest girl in the school wanted with me.

She put a CD in the machine and slipped off her school jacket, her small breasts stretched her white blouse to the limit.

"So you've broken up with Sandra then?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "she was a lovely girl, we just didn't hit it off."

"Oh," she said, "so both of us are without partners then, perhaps we should help each other out."

"What," I said, not believing what I was hearing. "I'm sure you have plenty of guys wanting to ask you out."

"Well yes," she said, "but there're never the one you want to ask you. Do you now you are the first boy I've ever invited to my room?" She said changing the subject.

"What, no," surely that can't be right, "what about Bill?" I said.

"No never," she smiled at me, making my pants tight, "mum wouldn't allow him in the house, much less my room."

"So why me?" I asked.

"Well it hard to explain really," she said, "firstly I told mum you are a gentlemen, that's something you could never say about Bill. Secondly you are the first boy I wanted to be alone in my room."

Wow, I thought, no this must be some sort of a wind up, I'm a nobody.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she asked.

Well of course I fucking did, I sat down on the bed next to her and our lips met; wind up or not, I was actually kissed her.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said, "I wanted to do this the other week, but you were still seeing Sandra. Do it again."

Our lips met again and this time I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I then remembered the stories about her not letting guys get very far with her.

"I'll better be off," I said, but I really wanted to stay.

"Call me and perhaps we can go somewhere," she offered.

I was walking on air all the way home.

I lay in bed thinking about Clare, no it couldn't be true that I had actually kissed her, but I had.

"Come up stairs," she said, "I'm almost ready." It was Friday night and we were going out for a film and a burger. She sat in front of her mirror brushing her long hair. With each stoke her top pulled tight across her small breasts. I tried not to stare but I just couldn't help myself. I looked up and I saw she was smiling at me; I went red with embarrassment at having been found out.

"That's alright," she smiled into the mirror at me, "you're allowed to look."

We sat near the back of the movie theatre; she took my hand and placed it on her lap, I could swear I could feel her heat. At last we got back to her house about ten.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.