Free to Love - Cover

Free to Love

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - mother and son find each other after 18 years, slow to start, but as usual the feedback dictates whether i take it further

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size  

Dressing to please her son was a turn on new to Joan, but after discovering that he loved very short skirts, she found a little denim mini skirt that she hadn't worn for a couple of years and stepped into it.

Turning round to admire herself in her mirror, she giggled as she saw how it barely covered the curves of her bottom, tight pink panties hugged her already moistening sex and an equally tight white vest top caressed the buds of her nipples and allowed her breasts to bounce freely with every movement she made.

Looking out into the garden she watched her son lighting the barbecue, the muscles in his strong brown arms rippling as he picked up the sack of charcoal as if it were a bag of sugar.

The cut off denims he wore seemed to accentuate his muscular thighs and Joan felt a trickle of moisture between her legs as she remembered how those thighs had supported them both when he'd carried her from the pool into the house, her arms round his neck, legs around his waist and her cunt impaled on his iron hard shaft. Each step he'd taken had sent a jolt of pleasure to her brain, every nerve in her body seemed to be connected to her cunt, she'd sobbed with the sheer joy of him inside her and begged him to fuck her harder.

"Make me scream baby" she'd hissed into his mouth, "Make mummy scream for your cock"

He had done too, by the time he'd lain her down on the floor of the lounge, she'd been a quivering wreck, clinging to him, whimpering with pleasure, the sheer perversity of their incestuous coupling heightening her lust.

She lost track of how many times she'd climaxed until finally he withdrew from her cunt and spurted his thick creamy spunk down her throat as she used two hands to milk him of every last drop.

He'd kissed her then, a deep, searching tongue sucking kiss and she'd climaxed again as she rolled on top of him, letting a mixture of saliva and his own sperm dribble into his open mouth!

She saw a car coming up the private lane towards the house and ran downstairs quickly just as it pulled into the driveway, the diver was a blue eyed blonde woman of about twenty five or so wearing a tartan mini kilt and a white off the shoulder peasant type blouse that displayed the dark circles of her nipples straining against the almost sheer material.

"Suzy!" Joan squealed with delight and ran to embrace the smiling young blonde, Tim stood open mouthed as they kissed each other hungrily, tongues sucking at each others and hands roaming everywhere,

"Oh my God Joan" she laughed as at last they pulled apart, "You've no idea at all how much I've missed you these past few weeks"

Then she caught sight of Tim standing there watching and smiled at him, showing beautifully straight, white teeth,

"Joan!" she squeezed her lover's hand, "He's gorgeous, you lucky bitch!"

Tim shook her hand politely, "Hi Suzy, I'm Tim"

"So you're the one who was eating Joan's pussy earlier? You lucky man"

"Well I think the reason she rang you is for you to be a lucky girl!"

Suzy giggled and ran her hand up beneath the back of his mother's skirt,

"You must be special Tim, your girlfriend here is known to be choosey"

"He is Suzy, believe me he is"

As she spoke she drew her son towards her and kissed him, Tim responded immediately by returning her kiss and joining his hand to Suzy's under his mother's skirt. Together they slipped their entwined fingers underneath the tiny scrap of lace between Joan's legs and felt her wetness,

"Joan, you're soaking!" Suzy giggled as Tim guided their fingers into the older woman's slit, but Joan pulled away laughing and took their still entwined fingers into her mouth to suck at her own juices.

"Come on, let's have a drink, I want to heighten the anticipation"

"Mmm, good idea" laughed Suzy, "I'm in the mood for a drink"

The meaning wasn't lost on Joan or her son and all three of them grinned at their own thoughts as Tim poured out the ice-cold lager and put the steaks onto the barbecue.

"Well here's to you two" Suzy raised her glass and toasted the two lovers, "You look like you belong together"

"We do Suzy" Joan laughed and slipped her hand down into her son's shorts, "Believe me we do!"

Tim raised his glass and laughed with her, "Yes I think it's fair to say that we belong together all right"

Pulling his mother into his embrace he lifted the back of her skirt and let Suzy see his hand caressing her sexy little bottom,

Suzy stood there watching, a puzzled expression on her face but gradually the light dawned on her and she smiled,

"Oh my God!" she laughed, "This is Tim, your son isn't it? Oh my God!"

Joan pulled her son's penis out of his shorts and dropped to her knees,

"Yes" she laughed, "And isn't he just fucking gorgeous?"

Suzy couldn't help slipping a hand beneath her skirt and rubbing herself through her flimsy little panties as she watched her horny lover take her own son's huge, thick penis into her mouth.

"Suck it Joan, oh yes, Jesus Christ you're sucking his cock!"

Joan beckoned her over to join her and as she squatted down they kissed each other again, this time with Tim's hot, throbbing penis between their mouths,

Tim groaned with pleasure as he stepped out of his shorts and felt Suzy's tongue licking around his inner thighs,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.