Wanton - Cover

Wanton

by Alden Bradley

Copyright© 2002 by Alden Bradley

Erotica Sex Story: Husband helps wife discover her true sexual nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   .

Copyright January 2002

My wife looked into my eyes.

"This is exploitation," she groaned.

"Some would say so," I agreed. I cradled her shoulders and head in my arms.

"You're using me for your pleasure," she whispered.

"And yours," I reminded her. "Isn't it pleasurable?"

"I never knew it could be like this," she admitted. "I thought you'd be insanely jealous."

I looked lovingly into her face, saw the strain, and held her more tightly.

"Is he making you come?" I asked.

"Oh," she gasped. "Oh, my! Yes! Yes, I'm cumming!"

Pauline's face grimaced. Her muscles tightened and her gorgeous, full lips made a thin, tight line. She opened her mouth and gasped.

"Oh, baby!" she wailed. "Hold me, please. Hold me!"

I held her tightly until the spasm passed.

Richard knelt next to the bed where I held Pauline, my wife of twelve years. His head was buried between Paulie's thighs as he licked and sucked on her soaking love nest.

"He's going to want to fuck me, isn't he?" she asked, a touch of concern in her voice.

"I wouldn't doubt it," I confirmed.

"Would you hate me?" she asked. "If I let him, I mean?"

"I think it would be terribly rude to refuse him, don't you?" I replied. "I mean, he's done so much to get you ready. Do you really want to refuse him?"

"Oh, no. Oh, Baby! I want him to. But, I want you to love me. Oh, Baby!" she wailed.

"What does it feel like, hon?" I asked.

"Oh, baby, it feels so good. It's like this wet, warm, worm-like thing just wiggling around down there, making me all jittery and, unh! Oh, babe, I'm going to cum again. Hold me!"

I held her. Once again, she tightened up, then gasped, taking three or four deep breaths, tightening, then gasping again.

"Oh, baby! That feels so good!" Paulie stammered out, breathlessly.

"I love watching your face when you come," I told her.

"I feel like such a whore," she said. "I can't, unh! Oh, man! I can't believe all I want to do is fuck right now. I mean, I don't give a shit about anything else. I just want to fuck! Unh!"

"What's happening?" I asked her.

"Everytime his tongue, Oh! Damn! Every time he tongues my clit, ow! It sends like a shock through me. Oh! Then he sticks it inside, and, oh, Baby! Oh! Like that! And, I just want more!"

"I love you, baby," I said.

Paulie looked at me, her eyes fixing for a second, then closing. "I can't believe you're letting him eat my pussy like this," she said, her voice coming in a hoarse, staccato whisper. "I can't believe you're actually letting him make me cum like this!"

"It's good, though, isn't it?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah, baby. It's good!" she replied. "I would have kept myself for you, if you wanted."

"It's okay," I reassured her. "This is wonderful for me. I love seeing you like this."

"Richard!" my wife hollered. "Enough!"

Richard lifted his head. His lips and chin were shiny with the juices he'd created.

"Inside me," she whispered, hoarsely. "Get him inside me."

Richard looked at me. My friend since college, Richard was a well-built guy, just under six feet, dark hair, dark eyes and a gentle manner.

"It's okay," I told him. "Give her what she wants."

Richard stood. His eight-inch dong was pointing directly at my wife's sopping love hole. He stepped closer to the bed, took his meat in his hand and slid the knob up and down her slit.

"Quit fucking around," she whispered. "Inside."

Richard edged closer and his cock slid easily inside my steaming wife.

"Oh, yeah!" she whimpered. "Hard, and hot. Push it in."

Richard complied. Paulie bucked her hips upward and grabbed my arm in a death grip.

"Kneel above my head, David," she ordered, "and hold my wrists down. I want to feel totally helpless." I shifted around and knelt above her. I pulled her arms over her head and pinned her wrists to the bed.

"Good," Paulie said. "Now. Fuck me, Richard. Fuck me while my husband holds me down for you."

Richard hitched Paulie's legs over his shoulders. He began a slow rhythm of in and out. Paulie groaned and whimpered. She tossed her head from side to side, blew out great gasps of air, and moaned for him to fuck her.

Richard's rod glistened with her juices every time he withdrew. Paulie humped her hips trying to get him back inside her. Richard teased her, withdrawing, then waiting until she humped. Then he drove back inside her with smooth power.

"Oh, Davey!" Paulie screamed. "I can't help it! I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me, baby," I whispered into her ear, then pulled back to watch her face.

Richard had settled now into an even stroke, no longer teasing her, but driving into her, then withdrawing, driving in and withdrawing.

Paulie clamped her ankles behind his neck. I saw her thigh muscles tighten her grip. Again, her face went tight, her lips a thin line. This time she cried out when she gasped.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.