My Cousin's Wife - Cover

My Cousin's Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: being a professional hypnotist he could have any women he wanted. but sometimes he didn't have to put them in a trance to get what he wanted

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Cheating   MaleDom   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   .

The audience as one, gasped as the pretty girl's bra came off, they didn't know she was in fact my paid assistant instead of, as they believed an innocent girl from the audience. My hypnotic Cabaret act always ended like this; I woke the half-naked girl up, she screamed and ran off the stage. I bowed to my applause and headed for my dressing room. Carol was already there, getting dressed.

"Went well tonight," she commented.

"Yeah, but I'm looking forward to taking a break," I said. Tonight performance was my last here in this town; my next booking wasn't for two weeks. Just then, there was a knock on my dressing room door.

"Hi cousin," I shouted taking his offered hand, I had sent Bill two tickets for my final performance, but I hadn't seen him in the audience. Next I hugged his pretty wife, Joan; I had met her only the once at their wedding; the only thing I could remember about her was her sizeable bust. I introduced Carol to them both.

"Hi, please to met you both," she said with a big smile, "sorry I must dash, I got to catch my bus."

"Isn't she the girl," Joan started to say.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"But I thought," Joan started to say again.

"But this is show business," interrupted Bill.

"Oh," she said, "but it look so real."

"Terry here is a real Hypnotist my love," he smiled at his wife, "when we were kids, he would do it all the time."

"Hey don't give away all my secrets," I said with a big smile on my face. In truth Bill and I found this book all about hypnosis when we were teenagers, we both practised on each other. I found out quite early on that I was a natural. As I was a complete dunce at school, so when Bill went off to college, I went on the stage. After a few years my act matured into what it is today; I make a good living performing my risqué act at top class clubs across the country.

Bill and Joan had invited me to stay with them while I took my well-deserved break.

"I was very impressed with the Act," commented Bill.

"Yes," agreed Joan, "I've could have sworn that girl was part of the audience."

"That's the whole idea," I chuckled.

"But was she hypnotised?" she asked.

"Oh yes of course," I replied, "along with four real members of the audience."

"Oh," she said.

"What did you think of it?" I asked.

"Well when you made her strip off," she said, "I'll felt all cold inside, I felt surely you wouldn't make her go all the way, but you did."

"She only took her bra off, love," said Bill.

"Yeah I know," she said, "but I keep thinking that it could have been me up there, with all those people looking."

"My love," chuckled Bill, "you have nothing to be ashamed of in that department." Just what I was thinking.

I got up late the next morning as usual, Bill was already out washing his car while Joan made me Breakfast.

"Tell me Terry," she said, "I thought you couldn't make people do anything under hypnosis, that they wouldn't do normally.

"That's generalisation Joan," I said, "what hypnosis will do for you is strengthen your resolve, helpful if you want to give up smoking, or make them do something normal but in a abnormal situation."

"Oh like what?" she asked.

"Well if I asked you to strip off now in front of me, you would refuse right," she nodded, "but if I told you that you were all alone in your bathroom and you wanted to take a shower, you would strip off."

"Oh," she gasped, putting her hand in front of her mouth.

"And to top it all off," I smiled at her discomfort, "there's not a lot us humans won't do, given the right situations."

"Oh," she said again.

"We kill, maim, torture and rape, history has taught us that," I said.

"What are you two talking about?" inquired Bill coming in from outside.

"I was just telling Joan about hypnosis," I told him.

"Oh yeah," he smiled, "you must tell her sometime about when you were younger, about all those girls you got off with."

"Long time ago now," I said; I noticed Joan gave me an odd look.

We had a late dinner with plenty of wine, I noticed that Bill drank much more than Joan and I did. So it was of no surprise, that quite early on, he was asleep and snoring on the sofa.

"Lets use the family room," offered Joan with a smile, "then he can snore in peace." We took our glasses down to the basement that they had turned into a comfortable room; Joan picked up a new bottle on the way.

"So tell me what you've done, you know using your skills?" she asked. I looked over at her, taking a good look at the swell of her bust under her low fronted dress.

"Well if I set my mind to it," I smiled at my hostess, "there's not a lot I can't do."

"Oh," she said her eyes wide.

"If I wanted to," I said pushing home my advantage, "I could have my wicked way with you and there is nothing you could do to stop me. I could make you flaunt your naked body in public, just like my assistant did last night."

"Oh no," she gasped. I knew this was her Achilles heel from her previous comments. "You couldn't, could you."

"Sure, nothing could be easier," I smile at her discomfort, "do you want me to prove it to you."

"W-what, no," she stuttered "please no, I'll die from embarrassment."

"But surely you expose your body on the beach," I said, "I'm sure you look great in a small two piece bathing suit."

"No, no, I can't," she said.

"Then perhaps I can help you get over your embarrassment," I said.

"No, no, thank you," she looked petrified at the thought. It's very strange that a pretty woman, with a spectacular figure like hers would not like to show it off. When I started in this profession, there was this old guy who could put someone under with just a look. I've practised long and hard and sometimes if the situation is right I can do it too. I did it now, her head dropped on to her chest; I immediately had a hard on. I sipped my drink, savouring the moment. I now talked softly to her, pushing her deeper and deeper into her trance. I installed a unique trigger and then woke her up. I left the memory of those few minutes with her, there was panic in her face when she opened her eyes.

"See how easy it is for me," I smiled at her.

"Oh no please," she begged, "don't make me do something."

"Oh how I wish I was a evil monster," I smiled, "I would love to see you do some really disgusting things."

"Oh no please don't," she said.

"No of course not," I said, "I'm off to bed now, so I'll say good night." I left her then with her own fears; I'm pretty sure she would do almost anything I asked now.

Monday was bright and clear, Bill was already off at work before I got up, leaving a very nervous Joan alone with me.

"We could go to the beach," I suggested.

"What, no please, I don't like the sun, I burn very quickly," she said with big eyes.

"Well ok, Joan," I said, "why don't you get changed into a nice outfit, like shorts and a halter top and we'll go out for say a picnic." She gave me a long look, she knew I could force her to do things much worse than that, so she nodded her agreement. Wow didn't she look good, her large bust partially exposed and her long legs in those shorts. We took my car along with food and some beer. She directed me to a quite spot where we could spread out on the grass.

"Please Terry, what are you going to make me do?" her eyes wide in panic.

"Make you do?" I said, "we're just going to have a nice picnic, a couple of beers, then I'll take you home." The look on her face told me she didn't believe me.

"Please, I never been, you know, with anyone else other than Bill," she whispered.

"What never?" I asked, she just shook her head.

"Well it's about time you did," I said.

"Please, he's your cousin," she made her last desperate attempt to stop me.

"Let me tell you about Bill and me when we were younger," I said, "I can remember a girl called Clare, I would hypnotise her and then we would both fuck her brains out."

"Oh," she sighed, her head lowered. "But I'm not the same, I'm his wife."

"Yeah, and very nice too," I chuckled. I reached out and stroked her bare thigh. She didn't move or try to stop me; this was so much better than if I had hypnotised into submission.

"Take your top off for me," I asked, her eyes were wide open now in shock.

"N-no please, I can't here out in the open," she stuttered, "someone might see."

"Do it now," I said sternly. Her fingers found the three buttons on the front and undid them. Her large tits almost burst out into the light.

"My, my, they sure are very nice Joan," I said, "you really shouldn't keep them hidden." I reached out and stroked one and then the other. I pushed her flat on her back and kissed her; she kissed me back. My hands full of plump tits and slim thighs. I pulled her shorts off taking her knickers off too; she was now totally docile to my needs. I reckoned, she thought that if she fought me, I would just hypnotise her into doing something even more disgusting. I rolled between her thighs, unzipped myself and pushed into her wet pussy.

"You fraud," I whispered in her ear, "you're all wet for me." I pumped into her slowly, while giving her tits a serious going over. She couldn't help it, but soon her hips were moving in sync with me, pushing back at my every thrust, until at last her back arced and she came with a load grunt; I pumped my sperm deep inside her.

"There that wasn't so bad, now was it," I asked.

"Please can we go home now before anyone see us," she begged.

"Sure, then I can fuck you in your marriage bed," I said.

"Yes if you want," she said, "but can we go now?" When we got home, I stripped her naked and spent the afternoon between her long legs, coming again and again.

"Please Bill will be home soon," she said.

"Ok love," I said, getting up and heading for the shower.

Later after Bill had come in from work.

"What have you two been up to today?" he asked. Luckily for her, Joan back was turned and he couldn't see her go red.

"We went for a picnic Bill," I said, "but Joan said she couldn't stay out too long because she burns easily."

"Yeah, shame really," he said, "I love the beach, but we can rarely go."

"Yeah," I smiled at her, "smashing place, she found for us, plenty of shade, I must take my camera next time to record the views." Joan face was a picture in its own right.

Bill drank too much again, so Joan and I were again alone in the basement.

"Please don't make me do anything with Bill upstairs," she begged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.