Her Name Was Kelly

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: At long last i'm with the girl i love, only to find she scared about sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

Her name was Kelly, a very attractive classmate of mine, but she was the girlfriend of my best mate, Robbie. That didn't stop me looking of course, I had watched her blossom from a scrawny young thing into a beautiful woman. We would often talk and laugh together between classes and we would sometimes meet latter when she and Robbie went out.

I was seeing a girl called Debbie and we would often double date, but my eyes were only for Kelly. Robbie knew how I felt of course and would sometimes rib me about it. Debbie was a fun loving girl and we would often go out together, I always treated her with respect, but my heart wasn't really in it. She was happy enough to open her legs for me, but it was Kelly in my mind, I was fucking. It was not that Debbie was ugly, quite the reverse, but you know how it is when your in love.

Things would have stayed like this if it wasn't for the school prom, we went as a foursome, Robbie had brought along a bottle of Vodka to spice up our soft drinks. By the end of the evening they were all more than merry, except me, I was driving.

"Let's park up down by the lake," suggested a drunken Robbie.

"Yeah," chorused the two girls. It was not that I didn't fancy session with Debbie, I just didn't fancy hearing Kelly and Robbie at it in the back. Debbie was all over me, I quickly stripped her clothes off until she was totally naked and I slipped my hard cock into her gushing pussy.

"Oh yes, harder you bastard," she demanded, much too loud for my liking. Over the back of the front seat I could see both Kelly and Robbie watching my performance.

"That's the way to go," sniggered Robbie, Kelly was strangely quite. Debbie was totally oblivious to his comments, she just moved her hips against me until her rhythm deserted her and she came with a loud shout. Once again I could see, out of the corner of my eye, the face of Kelly peering over the front seat.

I detected a subtle change in Kelly attitude towards me, after that evening, she seemed more friendly somehow. Robbie also commented later on that night.

"That Debbie is a right goer," he said, "wish Kelly was more like that." This comment gave me caused to think. What Debs and I had done that night was not out of the ordinary, for us anyway, but it begs the question at what Kelly and Robbie get up to when they are alone.

"Fancy coming over Friday night?" offered Robbie, "my parents are away for the weekend, we could invite the girls over, have a pizza, what do you think?"

"Yeah great," I said, think about spending some time with Kelly. I arrived with Debbie at seven, Kelly was already there, looking gorgeous, she gave Debs a hug and a kiss, then she did the same to me too; my trousers were instantly tight. We drank, got merry and eat our food with plenty of laughs and giggles.

"How about a game?" asked Robbie.

"Sure," we all responded.

"How about strip poker?" laughed Robbie. I looked at Kelly to see how she would respond to this, she caught my eye and smiled.

"Great," shouted Debs, always a fun girl. Things started out slow but after thirty minutes or so, we were all down to our underwear. Debs was quite happy to flaunt her shapely figure at anybody, but I could see Kelly looking slightly shy in her bra and knickers. As luck would have it, it was Debs turn to lose next and she had to remove her bra. Now Debs has nothing to be ashamed off, with a good pair of tits on her, I don't know exactly what size, but I guess a 'C' cup. She gave her shoulders a shake to make her tits wobble nicely and she giggled happily.

I was next to lose and had to remove my shorts, I sat there, with a big hardon, trying to look cool; Debs leaned over and gave me a rub.

"I can't wait big boy," she said drunkenly; I lent forward and kissed her tits too. Then it was Kelly turn to lose her bra, I never seen her tits before, they were smaller than Debs, they stood out firmly from her chest, topped with small, but erect nipples. Within minutes we were all naked, Kelly, I noticed was not shaven down below like Debs, Debs of course made sure that Robbie had a good look at her bald pussy. By now of course Debs was desperate to fuck, and pulled me on top of her, opening her legs to accommodate my hard cock.

"Come on you bastard," she shouted, "Get it in me." I slipped in easily, for she was sopping wet. I humped her hard and fast, my own needs over riding any subtlety. She was bucking so hard under me, it was difficult to stay in the saddle, we didn't last long, within a few minutes she was crying out in ecstasy, and I was pumping my sperm deep inside her. We lay there still coupled, recovering our breath. When I looked over at Robbie and Kelly, Robbie was lying between Kelly's legs, thrusting into her limp form; she showed no reaction at all to this. As I watched his rhythm changed and he came with a long sigh.

"Fancy a swap," invited the drunken Robbie. Well of course I did, to have a go at Kelly was my dream.

"Yeah, why not," I said off hand, but my heart was beating fast and my cock had quickly hardened again. As I lay down with Kelly, I could hear Debs sexy giggles as Robbie moved over to her.

"Hi," I said to the big-eyed Kelly.

"Please," she whispered, "I can't," she looked terrified.

"That's ok," I said, "we can just hug, if you want." She put her arms around me and we hugged tightly; from nearby I could hear the familiar sounds of Debbie in the throws again. I held Kelly tight and kissed her neck and gently stroked her back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.