Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 6: Graduation Exercises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Graduation Exercises - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Two days later all the girls came over to my place. It was a Sunday evening and tomorrow school opened at Roseland. They would be seniors. Time to say goodbye to vacation sex school. I was going to miss it. I ordered some pizzas and had two bottles of champagne ready. I figured two bottles among six people would be okay. I didn't want any drunken girls puking all over my carpet.

We were in my front room. I had a soft Chinese carpet in the room and we were lounging on it all sipping champagne.

I held up my glass. "Here's to graduation from summer sex school."

"Here, Here." The girls laughed and toasted.

"Hey," Caitlin said. "We need to have some kind of graduation exercises." The other girls looked like Huh? "Yeah, we need something to celebrate and show what we learned this vacation."

Uh oh. Caitlin is a real firecracker. God only knows what she comes up with.

"Like what?" asked Sarah.

Caitlin got this devilish look on her face. "Well, we all learned some things but we never got to show each other. We'll just use Mike to show each other what we learned." Shelby looked aghast. Leslie looked dubious. Crissi was smiling.

Sarah looked at me and I nodded agreement. "Who goes first?"

Crissi said, "I'll go first. I was the virgin."

Caitlin looked at Leslie and said, "I think it should be in order of how many times you did it with Mike. Leslie is last 'cuz she wimped out after the first time."

"No way," said Leslie. Suddenly it was a contest. A second ago they were dubious and looking for a reason to chicken out. Now they were fighting to be first. "I think it should be by number of orgasms. I had four so I go first."

"Second," said Sarah. "I had five."

"Fine, second."

"Hold it ladies. I have a better idea. I think Sarah gets first because she was the one who made all this happen. We'll just let it develop from there. I have a feeling once we start we'll all have fun." The girls nodded. Sarah walked over to me and put her arms around my neck to catcalls from the girls and shouts of take it off. She smiled at them and pulled my head down. Wow. She put the starch into my pecker with that kiss. The girls got quiet watching. When we broke there were more shouts of take it off. I helped Sarah out of her clothes and she did the same for me. Once we were nude the other girls got quiet watching intently. I looked over and said, "It's rude to be dressed at this kind of party." Caitlin jumped up and started to strip. Leslie and Crissi paused and then followed. Shelby looked nervous but followed as well.

I lay down and Sarah lay on top as we started to kiss again. She was rubbing against my erection and pressing her hard nipples into my chest. It wasn't long before my cock was feeling her arousal as she ground her wet pussy along my rod. I looked at the others and they were squirming. I could see thighs pressed together although none of the girls were masturbating yet.

Sarah sat up and holding my erection straight up sank down on it.

Crissi moaned, "Jesus," as she put her hand between her legs.

The girls' eyes were glued to where Sarah's body joined mine. Once she had started a little motion I looked over at Caitlin and motioned her over. "I want to eat you."

She looked startled and then got that impish grin. "God yes." She sank down on my face looking at Sarah. Her pussy was still almost hairless. I stared up at her puffy pussy lips. She was so small. I pulled her lips apart and sank my tongue into her slot. I was inundated with the scent of aroused woman. Obviously, watching Sarah take my cock had already started Caitlin's juices flowing.

Sarah was bouncing on my cock. She watched me licking Caitlin and let out a low moan. She rubbed her clitoris along my shaft. Caitlin watched Sarah bounce on my cock as I licked her slit. There was a synergy of erotic tension for the girls. Added to the erotic build up from the stimulation of their genitals was the stimulation of watching their friend getting off at the same time.

I didn't want Caitlin coming until she had my cock in her so I was careful to not directly stimulate her clitoris too much. I spent most of the time licking the opening to her hole and along her labia with only occasional trips to the clitoris. Caitlin of course wanted to cum and the teasing drove her crazy. She rubbed her pussy all over my face trying to get more direct stimulation of her clitoris. Luckily she was so light and I held her off my face and did as I wanted.

Watching Caitlin bounce around in the throes of erotic urgency was pushing Sarah over the top. She had my cock buried in her as Caitlin in sensory overload herself reached out and tweaked Sarah's nipples.

"Oh shit," shrieked Sarah. "Oh God." She pushed her cunt down on my cock and ground her clitoris against the base. "Oh yes. I'm cumming, cumming, cumming." Sarah threw her head back as she slowly came down from the heights of her cum. She fell off and lay beside us.

I lifted Caitlin off my face. "Your turn," She moved around toward my cock. I looked over at Crissi who had her hand buried between her legs and was breathing hard. She caught my eye. "Please wait for me. I want you to cum on me," I said.

She jerked her hand from her pussy and then smiled with a guilty look. "I guess I got carried away."

"Damn, me too," said Leslie as she also pulled her hand from between her legs. "That was so erotic watching Sarah and Caitlin. I don't know if I can wait. Maybe I'll cum this way and then let him fuck me."

Shelby had a glazed look on her face. I motioned her to come over. She looked at the other girls who returned looks of sexual hunger. She stood and walked over. "You are so beautiful. I want you." She looked at the other girls who smiled their encouragement and envy that she was going before them. Shelby straddled my face.

At the same time Caitlin mounted me and lined up her tiny little pussy with my cock. "Oh yes. His cock is so big." She pushed it into her pussy and worked it in. It took her several tries but eventually she had it buried. Her pussy squeezed my cock like a hot wet velvet lined vise. As she bottomed out I felt the muscles relax a little and she started bouncing on my cock. Even then, she was so tight it felt like I could feel every small contour of her vagina. What a hot little fuck she was.

I looked up at Shelby's pussy. I knew I could work her hard because Caitlin wasn't going to take long to cum. I ran my tongue up along her slit and could taste her arousal. I parted her labia and licked her inner lips. The sensation caused her to move on my face. A small mewling sound issued from her throat. I stroked my tongue across her clitoris and she jerked from the contact. She pushed her pussy down harder on my face.

Caitlin was bouncing on my cock and grinding away. She was moaning, "Yes, yes. Oh God. I love it. Ummm..." Shelby watched the erotic sight of her friend impaled on my cock. The intense pleasure radiating from her pussy along with the crazy sultry sexual atmosphere of so many horney women brought out Shelby's dark side. She leaned forward and took Caitlin's nipple in her mouth and suck on it. "OH Shit," Caitlin screamed. She threw her head back. "Oh, God. I'm cumming."

Damn, she was quick. I redoubled my efforts on Shelby so she would be ready as Caitlin screamed out her cum and bounced on my cock. Shelby released her nipple and pushed against my pleasure giving tongue.

Caitlin collapsed as her climax waned and leaned forward and took Shelby's tit in her mouth. Shelby moaned and ground her pussy into my face. I held her off, as I wanted to fuck her, not have her cum on my face. Caitlin released her tit and fell off. "I wanted to return the favor." She said as she fell against the couch her legs splayed open and her little cunt gaped open from the recent fuck. Shelby's desire was piqued and she headed for my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.