Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 4: Crissi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Crissi - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"So pervert, want some cookies?"

"Sarah, what the hell?"

"Caitlin told us everything. When she told us about the Girl Scout thing we laughed so hard we peed our pants. But then she told us that she liked it too. When she was playing she could let go and enjoy it. She didn't have to be worried about if she doing it right or should she do this or that because it was all play anyway. She wouldn't do that every time, but it was fun because she could try new things without worrying. Any way, we all talked about it. We decided that this is really neat. Even though you only do it with one of us it's like we all get to learn it too. I'm beginning to think I should have kept you to myself and you could teach me all these things, just for me."

"It's not too late," I said.

"Yes it is. Crissi is on her way. She looked really nervous. I think it's her first time. Be nice to her, okay?"

"Sarah, I'd be nice to her anyway. But I'll be extra careful to make her first time nice."

"I know. Have fun. Make sure Crissi has a good story for us. Bye."

Five minutes later Crissi showed. She had long blonde hair, a pretty face, blue eyes, 5'6 and a medium build, your typical cheerleader type. She was wearing short shorts that barely covered her ass. The thing that really stood out, sorry for the pun, was her tits. They were big. She was wearing a spandex tank top that was stretched way out of shape by her tits. The armholes were half way up her tit so her bra showed. I guess that's the Madonna look. The front showed plenty of cleavage. I'm not a fan of big tits, but it was hard to take my eyes of them especially knowing that I'd be sucking them soon.

She bounced in and took a look around. She was the complete opposite of the quiet Caitlin. We were talking about school, her friends, the sex school basically everything in no time at all. No subject lasted longer than 30 seconds but five minutes later we were back on the same subject again.

With that outfit I couldn't take her anyplace fancy. I chose a quiet Italian place where we had a candlelit booth in the back. A straw covered Chianti bottle hit the table matching the one holding the candle and we were talking again. I poured her wine, which surprised her. The waiter looked the other way. The Italians understand Amore.

The subdued lights set a romantic atmosphere. I played footsie during dinner which I could tell she liked. By the end of dinner Crissi was floating partially from the wine, but also from the atmosphere and attention from me.

On the way home I put my hand between her legs and caressed her thigh. She let her legs part and I stroked higher, but never all the way. Finally when my hand stopped just short she grabbed it and pushed in into her crotch. I cupped her mound and let my finger trace around the leg opening. I felt her panties and stroked along them. She was wet.

"Crissi, are you looking forward to tonight?" I asked.

"Oh God," she answered huskily. "That's all I been thinking about today. I was in the store and the checker asked me some stupid question and I almost answered, 'I want to get fucked, ' 'cuz that's what I was thinking about. GOD! I was like a total dork."

I let my finger caress her slit as I drove. She got even wetter. When we got to my place I took her straight to the bedroom. I lit a candle for illumination.

I took her in my arms and we kissed. Then I asked "Okay beautiful. This is your lesson. Is there anything special you want to learn." She paused and looked up at me. There was something. I stroked her hair and said, "Crissi, the secret to good loving is open communication. The more open you are with your lover the better the loving will be. I want to please you. And you already know I'm open to lots of things. Whatever you want to do is okay."

"Uh Mike, it's not that. It's that well; it's my first time. I know Sarah and Leslie and Caitlin have all done it before. I know I been acting like I was kind of loose tonight, but I haven't done anything really. All I really know is what I learned from listening to the girls and a couple movies. Do you mind that I'm a virgin?"

Do I? My God, that is my favorite fantasy. "I would be honored to be your first lover. I can't think of anything better. First, were they porno movies?" She nodded. "Forget everything you saw in those movies. They do everything wrong. Just follow my lead tonight. And Crissi, don't be afraid to tell me what feels good and what doesn't. In bed, the most erotic words in any language are thank you and please." She nodded again.

I took her in my arms again and kissed her. I ran my hands down to her ass and pulled her against me. I rubbed my crotch into hers and she responded. I dropped to my knees and reached out to her shorts. A quick unzip and her shorts were falling to the floor followed by her panties. I helped her out of her sandals and the pants. I ran my hands up along her legs stopping on her butt to tease her and then to her top. Up it went and over her head. I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. When I unhooked it the bra popped off her. Her tits spilled out of the cups. Her large tits were surmounted by large areolas and nipples. She let the bra fall to the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off those tits. They had a sway to them but had a firmness even though they were very large. I stripped off my shirt and my shoes and pants followed. My cock sprang out fully erect and Crissi's eyes locked on it.

I took her hand and put it on my cock. "It's big," was all she said.

"Go ahead and touch it. Run your hand over it. Feel what it's like." She did. Soon she was playing with my cock watching the skin move over it as she stroked, giggling when she pushed down and let go because it bounced like a spring, marveling at how hard it felt and yet soft to the touch. It wasn't a mystery anymore.

I led her to the bed and we lay down. More kissing got us back into it. I reached down and fondled those big tits. They were certainly more than a handful. I moved down and ran my tongue over one and then the other. I kissed and licked her nipples. I brought her tits together until the nipples were touching and sucked them into my mouth at the same time. Leaving one hand on her nipples I moved down between her legs. She was a true blond. Her bush was darker than her hair, but not by much. Her legs parted and I settled in staring at her pussy. I had my tongue part the folds of her pussy. Each time I lapped up I let my tongue burrow deeper into her slit. Crissi jumped the first time my tongue lapped hard across her clitoris. Releasing her nipples I pulled her labia apart with both hands and buried my face in her crotch. The aroma of woman assailed me. My tongue darted out and lapped and licked her from top to bottom and back again. Her wetness flowed and soon she was sopping. I concentrated on her clitoris sucking and licking. Her hands were digging into the sheets and her head was rolling from side to side.

She'd never be more ready than she was now. I moved up between her legs until my cock found her gaping wet pussy. The head of my cock slid right into the opening. I pushed it in slightly and felt her clamp down. "Relax sweetheart," I said.

"I'm nervous," she answered.

"It's okay, just relax." I felt the muscles in her pussy relax. My cock slid in a little more. I started a small in and out movement rubbing the head of my cock over her clitoris and back down to the opening. The stimulation relaxed her further as well as lubricating my cock. The next time my cock was in her pussy I pushed further and it slid in halfway. No hymen, I was surprised. Well, some women did bust them playing sports. Must be that. It will make it easier I guess.

Crissi moaned when my cock slid in, "Jesus, it's big."

"Did it hurt?"

She paused for a second like she was doing an inventory. "No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels like, I don't know, just filling me up."

"See there was nothing to get nervous about."

"Is that it?" she asked. I slid more of my cock into her. "Ohhh, God."

"There's a little more Crissi. Does it feel good yet?"

"Yeah, it feels good too. I'm ready." I pulled back about half way and then punched my cock home. Oh man, her cunt was tight. I bottomed out mashing her clitoris with my cock. "Oh yes, Oh it's so big." One nice thing about a virgin is she thinks you are huge. Not bad for the ego. I moved my hips in small circles as she got used to my cock's invasion of her body. When I felt her matching my movements I pulled out, paused with just the head inside and let it slide all the way back in.

Oh yes, I thought. She looked so young and innocent as my cock plied her pussy. My cock is the first. I felt every ripple of her pussy and kept thinking I'm the first. I'm glad one of the girls was a virgin.

I felt the pre-cum shivers in my balls and realized I had better slow down or I'll cum long before she was ready. I changed the pace and kept my cock buried deep so that she was getting maximum clitoral stimulation but, I could cool down. "Mmm, I like that. It's so good," Crissi moaned.

I kept that up and Crissi started to match my thrusts. Her hands were digging into my elbows and I knew she was getting closer so I went back to long quick strokes. The change helped lift her almost to climax. "Ohh, I'm so close," she sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.