Ravaged At The Creek - Cover

Ravaged At The Creek

by Trapper

Copyright© 2002 by Trapper

Erotica Sex Story: Two teens skip school and run afoul of a rapist at a deserted local swimming hole

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Rough   Sadistic   Violence   .

Cathy, this story is for you... and I hope you can sit comfortably now!

It was the middle of the morning, a beautiful early fall day. You cold not guess it was early fall except for a few leaves just starting to turn, the day reflected the summer season they had just experienced. Hot, no wind, a day to seek sun or a cool swimming hole.

He saw a movement in the edge of his field of vision, slowly; Jed swung the big spotting scope to his right. "Whoa, look at that little sweetheart," he murmured under his breath. He watched the girl prancing around in her skimpy two-piece swimming suit. Slowly he cranked the magnification up to full power. She filled the lens, the guy with her barely showing in the edge of the field of view. "Shit, that is one fine looking little lady. Who's the dude with her?" he said quietly to himself.

Jenny had to pee, really bad. She ran up to the outhouse at the edge of the gravel parking lot. The door was locked. After futilely jerking on it several times she noticed the sign that said closed for the season. She then realized the county no longer expected swimmers to be hanging around; Rick had talked her into skipping school and going up to the creek in the foothills for a swim. It was only 9 O'clock and it was already 90 degrees. She knew she couldn't hold it until she got down to the trees that lined both sides of the swimming hole. "Rick, watch for cars, I have to pee and don't you look" she added. Quickly she looked around; there was an opening in the woods about five feet into the low bushes beside the outhouse. Looking around to see if Rick was watching and giving a quick listen for cars, she dashed into the brush and crossed the small clearing. Without hesitating she pulled the bottoms of her suit down and squatted. She immediately let go with a strong yellow stream. Her bladder felt so much better. "Shit, no paper," she said to herself. Her purse lay where she dropped it, about five feet away. Cautiously she stood and side stepped to it. Tissue paper peeked out of a side compartment. Squatting slowly as she looked around, the beautiful teen reached down and wiped her lightly haired pussy. Slowly, she stood up, reached down and pulled her bottoms up. "Damn, that tag is still scratching me," she said out loud. Looking for Jack and not seeing him, she quickly pulled the top down and pulled the cups towards her back. Being half naked in the woods always made her a little nervous... and excited. Jenny unsnapped the fastener and pulled the top off. A manufacturer's tag was scratching her back. She grasped the tag firmly and pulled. The tag ripped off. Looking quickly around, she dropped the top and slid her hands under her breasts and held them up to the sun. She had really developed in the last year. When she turned 16 her breasts suddenly began to swell. At 17 they were a nice 34 B cup. She thought they were as big as a large peach, and shaped pretty much the same too. "Ohh, ahh, yesss," she hissed as she kneaded the firm orbs and tweaked her nipples while holding them up to the warm rays.

"Jenny, where are you?" Rick was waiting on her. "Hang on, I'm almost done," she called back as she snatched up the top and put it over her firm sun warm breasts. "Damn," she said out loud. She did not want to have him catch her exposed. He was getting difficult to control. Several times now she had to fight him to keep his hand out of her panties. Letting him feel her tits was great. Her breasts were so sensitive, she could let him play with her tits then go home and play with one of her breasts and fondle her clit and get off so hard that it made her cry out. Him touching her tits first really turned her on, got her damp, dripping wet between the legs. Jenny could hardly wait until she got the opportunity to let the right guy at the right time spread her legs and do to her what some of her girlfriends said was "heavenly!" Rick and her had been a steady item for over three months now. All summer they had teased and flirted, made out and one warm July evening she had let him touch her tits.

Rick was one of the BMOC jocks. He played football, basketball and wrestled. He was just over 6 foot and had broad shoulders. His smile came easy and he was nice to her. But, he was a little rough and pushy when they made out. That made Jenny a little uneasy and she did not trust him completely. And there was his reputation. He was somewhat of a bully and seemed to enjoy bumping and jostling the smaller or younger guys around in the school halls. If one of the recipients of his bullying stood up to him Rick would quickly slam the victim into a wall or sink one of his big fists into the unsuspecting persons gut. Jenny had only moved to this rural area six months ago. Her girlfriends clued her into Rick's reputation when she started going out with him. Still, he was fun to be with, paid lots of attention to her and she was managing to keep him under control.

"Motherfucker, shit, oh man, yes, yes, yes, I'm going to get me some of that little cunt." Jed gripped the scope tightly, watched Jenny walk into the clearing a hundred yards below him. He was at a perfect spot, across the road and above the parking lot. He watched the bright yellow bottoms slide down, saw her stand spread legged and look around, then squat. He even had a good view of the light brown V between her legs and could see the golden stream squirt out and splash to the earth in front of her wide spread knees. By the time she stood up and warmed her breasts and began playing with them, Jed had his rigid cock in his hand and was about to fire off a hot stream of his own.

He heard the kid call out to her that he wanted to get down to the creek. "Jenny, nice name, nice tits, damn nice body, hope she's a nice fuck too," he muttered to himself. Reluctantly her put his throbbing rod away and followed them in the scope as they headed for one of the trailheads at the bottom of the parking lot. "Fucking A," he muttered as he saw them take the trail that headed upstream to a large secluded pool. He swung the scope up and then down the road. He could see for miles each way. No traffic and he had passed the other parking lots; no one was up her today but these two. The road that went up stream had no pullouts or parking lots, just one gravel road, seldom used and it had at least a dozen connecting roads that led out of the area to several highways. His truck was parked about a mile away.

Jenny and Rick swam and played for several hours. They had a lunch in a cooler in the back seat and their clothes were in bags in the trunk. At noon they headed up to the parking lot to eat lunch and then planned to sneak back to town on a back road.

Jed swiftly and quietly loped back over the hills to his truck. While he ran he formed a plan and ran over it several times in his mind. "Shit, that little bitch is mine, I'm going to blow a load in her cunt, her mouth and her ass, Woo wee, that is some prime little pussy. The truck was parked out of site behind some trees about a half-mile from the main road. Jed had been planning on hunting for deer in the area and was doing some early September scouting for the late October hunt when he happened to stumble on the two unaware teens. He put his scope behind the seat and got out his backpack. Quickly he checked the contents and pulled several items out and discarded them on the floor. He kept the camouflaged full-face balaclava, some light rope and a couple plastic bottles of water. He reached under the drivers seat and grabbed a small cloth bag. He opened the glove box and pulled out a digital camera and stuck it in his shirt pocket. His large hunting knife was sheathed on his belt. "Damn, stop and think, get everything you need," he said to himself. Before he headed down the canyon he rummaged in the toolbox for a couple other items and stuffed them in the pack too.

The heat was getting oppressive. Jed was hidden in the brush beside the outhouse. He could look over about 20 feet and see the small clearing Jenny had squatted in. He could close his eyes and see the beautiful teen pull her panties down as she got ready to squat, could see her perfect breasts, the light brown muff, the innocent face right there in his mind. She was a vision and he intended to make her a reality. A reality he would plunge his swollen 8-inch cock into... again and again and again. He knew from past experience he could blow at least a half dozen nuts if he got the bitches to help with their mouths... or if he thought about fucking them in the ass while he slowly forced them to bend over. "Damn," he said out loud. He swore he would go off in his pants at the slightest touch to his throbbing drooling cock. "Where the fuck are they?" he muttered to himself. He passed the next half hour imagining Jenny naked; her boyfriend tied up, her crying and begging for him not to hurt her, not to hurt her boyfriend. In his mind he got her naked, forced her to her knees by jerking down on her long brown hair. He could see her lips part as his large egg size knob brushed up against her lips, the slit in the large shiny purple head drooling pre cum.

He heard them coming long before they appeared. Now was the critical time, he could not move to soon or to late. No one could show up, he had to keep both teens under absolute control.

Rick opened up the trunk and pulled out Jenny's bag. They had suits on under their school clothes when they arrived, now they had to change. Jenny quickly headed back to the clearing she used earlier. Jack walked across the parking lot in the opposite direction. His cock was still hard from looking at Jenny's tits. She had let him talk her into going into the bushes at the swimming hole. He had taken off her top and kissed and rubbed her breasts. It was heaven. He could tell she was getting hot. Slowly, cautiously he had tried to slip his hands into her bottoms. He had grazed her swollen lips and felt moisture when he saw her eyes fly open and she had reached down and jerked his hands out of her bottoms. They had headed back to the car then. Rick was nervous about trying to get his hand on her pussy, Jenny chose to ignore the try and figured it was something any guy in his spot and at the time would try. Still, he was big and tough and could be hard to handle if he got insistent.

Jenny quickly looked around dropped her bag to the ground and pulled off her top, then reached down and pulled the bottom of her suit down and kicked them over to where her top lay. She stood there in the sunny clearing, a 17 years old virgin, naked, feeling alive delightfully naughty and alive as she leaned back with arms outstretched and let the sun beat down on her breasts, stomach... and her pussy. Rick's playing with her breasts had made her hot. Being out in the woods, her breasts so stimulated her pussy heating up and getting wet, it had been such a wild and primal feeling. She had been a little quick and angry when his finger slid down her wet crease... but it had felt so good! That is why she had jerked his hand away. She could have easily let him pull her bottoms off and have his way with her. Rick just was not the guy she wanted that first experience with.

Jed slowly eased up behind the beautiful young teen. He looked down and saw how tight and perfect her little ass was and almost went off in his pants. Silently he clapped a hand over her mouth and jerked her back off balance. Her arms dropped and started back to help her regain her balance. He wrapped his right arm tightly around her, pinning her arms to her side.

Jenny was sunning herself, thinking about how nice it would be to have the right guy here at the moment. Her breasts throbbed, her pussy was swollen, aching and wet. She shook herself out of her reverie knowing Rick would be getting dressed. She started to bend over to pick up her clothes bag. Suddenly a hand clamped tightly over her mouth, she was jerked backwards. She instinctively recoiled by swinging her arms back and diving forward. In an instant, arms as strong as steel bands wrapped around her and kept her arms pinned tightly to her sides.

"Mmmpgh," she could hear herself as she tried to scream. She tried to shake her head and pull her arms out. She tried to kick back at her assailant. "Fucking Jack, you bastard, let me go," she tried to scream at him as she futilely struggled with her much stronger attacker.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, and don't fucking move or I will cut you up till you look like road kill!" The message was hissed lowly into her right ear. She wanted to try to turn and look but was immobilized by fear. The voice was not Rick's.

Slowly, Jed backed the terrified naked young teen deeper into the woods. Fifty feet from the parking lot he suddenly pulled his hand from over her mouth and stuffed a rag up to her lips. "Open!" Terrified, Jenny opened her mouth and the rag was stuffed in deeply. She was trying not to gag when suddenly her arms were dragged behind her and tightly bound.

"Lets check this out," she heard. A large man, bigger than Rick, appeared silently in front of her. Jenny felt her skin go cold. Her face got hot, burning hot as the masked figure closely looked her up and down. She almost fainted when he reached one hand up between her legs and started probing at her most intimate spot as he held her tightly and immobilized by seizing a breast in the other large hand. "Oh yeah baby, you're wet, hot and wet. Were you and the boyfriend playing around down by the creek?"

"Hey, what the fuck is going on here?" Rick burst into the small clearing, anger painted on his face, his fists balled up and fury in his voice. Jed didn't answer. He suddenly kicked the younger man in the nuts. He didn't just kick him, he drove the hard toe of his hiking boots deep into Rick's groin with all the force he could muster. As Rick collapsed to the ground clutching his balls in both hands, Jed reached down and grasped him by the hair. Quickly he pulled the gagging young man up off the ground and began to slap his face. Left, right, left, right, left, right, the loud smacks rent the air in the little clearing. Rick began to sob as hr clutched his throbbing testicles and tried to wrench loose from the masked man's grasp. "Stop it, stop, please don't, it hurts, please, don't," he begged. Jenny was shocked to see the hulking hunk, the star athlete, the school bully she thought as so manly begging to make the man stop slapping him. "Get up and fight, be a man, protect me," she said to herself.

"Fucking little pussy, give me your belt," Jed ordered. Whimpering and sobbing as Jed dropped him to the ground, Rick quickly unfastened his belt and pulled it out of the loops of his jeans. "Roll over sweetie," Jed ordered. Rick rolled over onto his stomach, still clutching his throbbing nuts. From the time the boot sunk deep into his groin he had forgotten all about the girl he loved, the girl who expected him to protect her.

Jed shoved Rick back to a sitting position against a tree. His hands were tightly bound behind his back with his own belt. Jed had pulled the young man's pants down to his ankles to keep him from thinking about running.

Suddenly he turned to Jenny. Again he looked her up and down, slowly he focused on her tits... then her pussy. "Get on your knees honey, get on those knees and open that sweet cocksucking little mouth, open up and suck my cock, suck me dry, I need that hot little mouth right now!" he ordered. Jenny staggered back a step and looked around for a way to escape. She was trapped, naked, arms bound behind her, no where to go, her so called "protector" whimpering and crying as the mad man was telling her to give him oral sex. Jed grabbed Jenny by the hair and roughly pulled the rag out of her mouth.

"Please, no, please, don't do this, I'm a virgin, I've never done that, please, let me go, I won't tell, please, I'm begging you," she cried out. "Fucking stupid little cunt, do you think I care your pussy is still unfucked or that you don't know how to suck cock? That's why I'm here. I want a young cherry who doesn't know how to suck cock or who has never been fucked. I guess that means you never took it up the ass either, huh? Jed asked. "Sheeeeit, fuck me, damn, a real honest to goodness fucking beautiful young cherry who never sucked a cock, damn, what's the matter with the boys in your school honey, what's the matter with Mr. Stud over there, he isn't man enough to get you on your knees or spread your legs much less protect you, huh?"

"KNEEL, NOW YOU LITTLE CUNT," Jed screamed at the shaking girl. Jenny fell to her knees rather than kneeling. She was so scared she thought she was going to pee. Involuntarily she clamped down on her urethra so she would not wet all over herself.

Suddenly the man's cock was in her face, it was huge, it looked to be at least eight inches long and as big around as a banana. A weird thought flashed into her mind, his cock looked like a big pink banana, it even had a curve but with a shiny purple egg at the end. She shook her head, tried not to gag, this egg had a slit at the end and it was drooling a clear liquid.

"Nooooo, please, no, please, don't do this to me, I'm begging you. Let me use my hands, I'll do it voluntarily, please, let me give you a hand job and I won't tell anyone, the police won't come looking for you, please, please!" SMACK; Jenny's head flew around to the right. Through a haze she could see Rick sitting against a tree, his pants to his ankles, hands bound behind him. He was watching... open mouth, staring. Suddenly she understood what had happened, she had been slapped. It felt like a car had hit her. She shook her head several times and looked up at her assailant. He reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to his hard cock. "Open up and start sucking girlie, don't worry about what to do, I'll tell you what I want and you're going to get more of what you just got if I feel teeth and you don't do what you're told."

Jenny slowly opened her mouth, tears ran down her cheeks. Jed slid his throbbing cock up to her lips. "Lick the end with the tip of your tongue, yeah, that's it, good job. Now pucker up and kiss it, yeah, now open and suck the head into your mouth, yeah, great job. OK, now suck and slide your head forward, push forward until you take it all in. Come on, faster, deeper!"

Jenny was trying not to gag as the hot cock slid deeply into her mouth. It felt hard but kind of soft and rubbery at the same time. She could taste a slightly bitter salty flavor. His hand was in her hair helping her move forwards and then pulling her back. The head was hitting her throat causing her to gag. Suddenly he jammed the head into her throat.

"Ughh, umphh, gah, ack," retching sounds came from around the invading cock as it cut off her air. Suddenly it was past the area that made her gag and completely into her throat. Jenny could see pubic hair up against her eyes. She could feel the cock contract and expand, it throbbed in her mouth... and then she felt liquid pouring down her throat. He was pumping sperm into her stomach! She wanted to throw up but couldn't. She felt the cock start to pull out of her throat. It felt like it had been there for minutes, even though she knew it had only been seconds. "Umphh, ack, uhhh," Jenny gasped air into her tortured lungs as the big cock head lay hot and heavy on her tongue. It pulsed and squirted it's heavy cream into her mouth. She barely got a breath of air when he shoved deep into her throat again. She fought the need to gag and tried to hold her breath. She could feel his pubic hairs brush up against her eyelids. One throb, two throbs, three throbs and he pulled back to her mouth again. The hardness started to go away, she could feel his cock shrinking in her mouth! The heavy cream he had spurted into her mouth lay pooled up around her tongue. She could feel most of it slowly flowing into her throat and dripping down into her stomach. The rest was leaking out the corners of her mouth. She could feel the sticky liquid slowly trickling down her chin.

"Fuck me, damn, girly you are one fine little cocksucker. Was that really your first time?" Slowly Jenny nodded her head to indicate it was her first time. She couldn't talk with the cock in her mouth and she was afraid to pull back and get it out. He could slap her faster than a snake could strike.

Slowly Jed pulled his softening cock out of her mouth. Cum leaked from the corners of her mouth making white threads that ended in drips slowly stretching and then falling from her chin. He reached down with the digital camera and snapped a picture of Jenny, eyes closed, a cock laying on her lips, cum dripping from her chin...

"Get up, stand up and get over here," he ordered as he pointed next to the helpless Rick." You too pretty boy, get up, come on hurry up," he gruffly ordered. When he had the two of them standing together he pulled up Rick's pants and began to shove them towards the parking lot.

"Get in stud," Jed ordered as he pointed to the trunk. He pulled out the clothes bags and shoved Rick up to the bumper. "Move, damn you, you little faggot, get the hell into the trunk." As he shouted at Rick he began to shove him into the opening. Jenny stood next to the car, looking around to see if any other vehicles were approaching. She heard Rick cry out and looked quickly back to see what had happened. Rick was half in the trunk and trying to lay down. He wasn't moving fast enough for Jed and had been pushed roughly into the compartment. Jed was kicking Rick in the buttocks and legs while he screamed at Rick to hurry up. Rick finally fell into the trunk and pulled his legs in after himself. He curled up into a fetal position. "Come here cocksucker, come on back here and look at your boyfriend," Jed ordered. Jenny walked quickly over to the trunk and looked at her helpless boyfriend. Rick lay curled up in the trunk, tears poured from his eyes. He was crying! Jenny felt disgust flow through her in a wave. She had been humiliated, forced to suck a rapists cock and swallow his cum, her naked body was put on display, prodded and examined and He, her boyfriend, the guy she expected to watch over her lay crying, no, sobbing like a baby.

"Hey baby, bend over and give me a little mouth action again," Jed ordered. Jenny looked down and saw he had his hard cock out of his pants. Roughly he grabbed her hair and jerked her forwards. She bent over quickly to avoid the pain generated in her scalp by his brutal jerk. His cock was right in her face. She could see Rick staring out at her. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and accepted the hard penis. She licked the end and sucked hard on the bulky knob. He jabbed in and out of her mouth quickly several times then ordered her to get ready for a deep throating. Panicky, Jenny braced herself for the oral rape of her throat again. The big shaft drove forcefully through her mouth, the egg sized head popped past her tight throat opening and headed towards her stomach... This time Jenny was ready. She wanted to gag but kept it under control. Just before he rammed into her she took a deep breath. Suddenly he pulled back from her throat and into her mouth. "Lick it clean, suck up that dried cum, cocksucker'" her ordered.

Rick lay in the trunk. His wrists burned from the chafing of the tight belt that bound him. He felt numb, in shock, helpless. Why had he let the guy kick him like that, why did he cry when he was slapped? But the question that burned most in his mind was why did he get hard... and cum in his shorts when he watched his beautiful girlfriend forced to her knees and have to suck this mad man's cock. He couldn't help himself. Fascinated by the large cock sliding over her lips he had sat there and watched her cheeks work in and out as Jenny had sucked the guys cock. He watched her as she shook and gagged when he rammed into her throat. He shuddered and came when he watch the guy's cum squirt out the corners of her mouth. Now Jenny was bent over right in front of his eyes being forced to suck the guy's cock again, and clean it with her mouth and tongue. Rick felt his cock get hot, felt it rise up in the gooey mess in his shorts.

"Lets go sweetie, you got it nice and clean," Jed told her. He reached up and grasped the trunk lid as he looked down at Rick. "We aren't going far pal. Just up the road to a nice private place. Your girl wants to see what a real man does when he gets a little beauty like her alone in the woods." Rick saw his terrified Jenny standing naked with her hands bound behind her as the trunk slammed shut.

Jed put Jenny in the front passenger seat and started the car. He circled the gravel parking lot and stopped just before heading out onto the county road. No traffic either direction. He had seen only one other vehicle up in this remote area today, and he was behind the wheel of that vehicle now. "Girlie, you don't need to watch where we are going, lean over and put your head in my lap," he ordered. Reluctantly Jenny lay down on the seat and rolled over until her head was in his lap. He was big enough that her head fit between his lap and the steering wheel. "Oh darn, where are my manners," Jed chuckled. "Hey Ricky boy, do you mind if your girlfriend sucks my cock as we take a little ride?" Jed laughed again then yelled at Rick again. Ricky, don't make me stop the car and beat you again. If it is ok for your girl to suck my cock, kick the floor three times" Jenny heard the thump, thump, thump of Rick's feet pounding the floor. She pulled back as Jed fished his rapidly hardening cock out of his pants. For a third time she opened her mouth, sucked in the big head and began to lick and suck on Jed's hard rod. At least this time he did not have a hand in her hair and he wasn't able to jerk her painfully back and forth. "Jenny, listen up darling. Go deep, take it into your throat about every tenth time you go down on it. Don't make me punish you when we get to our private little spot," Jed told her gruffly.

Jenny sucked on the hard shaft, licked the head and forced herself to take the cock into her throat as ordered. She was terrified that she was going to be raped and murdered, she could only hope that the man would be pleased with her performance and not maim or kill her.

Rick lay in the trunk terrified too. He knew Jenny was going to be raped and brutalized, their captor was not going to be satisfied with a blowjob. The way he looked over Jenny's body, touched her breasts and had stroked her pussy lips made it obvious that Jenny was going to give up her cherry today... like it or not. Rick lay crying in the trunk, mad about looking bad in front of Jenny, for not standing up to their assailant... mad because he wasn't man enough to throw her down and fuck her during the last three months. Now he was going to lose out on something he wanted more that anything in the world. He wanted to rape Jenny himself, not make love to her, he wanted to rip her legs apart and cram his cock into her virgin cunt. Someone else was going to do it and he was probably going to lay bound and helpless and listen to it happen.

Jenny bobbed up and down on Jed's hard rod. She felt the car slow and turn off the smooth gravel road onto one that was bumpy. They drove for about five minutes and the car turned again. This time the road was really rough, she gagged several times when the car hit a bump so hard that his cock rammed itself into her throat unexpectedly.

Jed turned off the ignition and pulled Jenny up by the hair. Roughly he sat her up and pushed her against the passenger door. "Turn you legs this way Jenny, lay back and spread 'em," he ordered. Jenny struggled into the position he demanded of her. Slowly, her face turning red, from the heat of her embarrassment, she spread her knees and exposed her vaginal opening to her kidnapper. She wanted to die she was so embarrassed. Her hope was the blowjobs were enough, that they would be dumped off in the woods while he made his getaway. Now she realized the worst was to come, her worst fear was coming true, she was about to be raped! "Cunt, I'm going to check out the goodies then untie you. If you try to fight or run I will kill you and your punky little boyfriend." He reached out and stroked her breasts gently, then clamped down hard on her hardening right nipple. "Ohhh," Jenny gasp at the pain. She felt her left nipple harden and jut out... and her labia began to engorge with blood and swell up. She felt a tiny tingle shoot through vagina and warmth begin to spread through her breasts.

He reached down and spread her labia with a thumb and forefinger. Her vagina glistened pink, the shiny wetness made his dick jump and throb. Jenny lay dazed, her breast warm and tingly, her pussy was getting wet. She could see her wet pink opening, see his hard cock twitching; she knew what was coming. She shuddered and sobbed then lay still and let him poke and prod at her most intimate place.

Rick could hear every word. He heard Jenny moan and sigh. His imagination ran away with him. He could imagine her spread out on her back, the rapist's big cock slowly stretching her opening and disappearing up her cunt to seek out the cherry that tightly stretch across her fuck tube. His cock sprang to attention as he lay quietly trying to hear what was going on.

Reaching into his pocket, Jed pulled out a two small metal devices. Jenny watched him as he fiddled with a small knob on one of them. "Damn, this is going to be fun... for me!" Before she could move, he slapped her across the face, slapped her again and again. Jenny lay dazed. She felt him grab her right breast. Not wanting to make him react to any movement she made, Jenny lay still, trying to focus her eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.