Jennie's Story: The Accident - Cover

Jennie's Story: The Accident

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The love between a brother and sister, as told from the sister's point of view. My own sister helped me to write this one using experiences from our own life, well, some are true and some are not, you have fun picking out which is which.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The ride up to the river wasn't a long one, only about a half hour, but the cast on my leg made the trip unbearable all the same. The skin and bone healing underneath itched very badly and there wasn't enough room in the car to stretch out so I could scratch it.

1991, a couple of weeks past our fourteenth birthday and a friend had invited Mark and I up to her parents summer place on the Mira River for the weekend. They would not be joining us as they were vacationing in Florida. The weather was incredibly hot for this time of year, it had in fact been so the last couple of years possibly signaling a change in climate. Maybe there really is something to this global warming thing I keep reading about, God knows all those oil wells burning in the Iraqi Desert this year aren't helping matters.

Terri said her older sister Tanya was going up there anyway and had convinced her to allow us to tag along, Mark being a holdout from the beginning had finally changed his mind after seeing how much I wanted to go. There would be five of us it turns out, the last being a friend of Tanya who she met in College and had come down for a visit, they themselves were suppose to be in Florida for spring break but Tanya had been sick that week and the trip was canceled.

Two acres of land situated along the northern side of the river at it's widest part, being about one mile across, just about two miles up from the famous Marion Bridge that you may have heard in song, the original bridge having burned several decades before I was even born and since rebuilt. On this secluded hideaway surrounded by tall pines could be found a small two bedroom cabin, recently built, as well as a trailer which looked older than time itself. The trailer is where Mark and I would sleep.

A dock extending out into the water is where I would spend much of my time. No wind. A small brightly colored sailboat anchored nearby making the entire scene majestic, the sun reflecting off its side to the still water made it appear as if there were two of them, one the mirror image of the other.

The jet boat carrying Terri and Tanya had been gone for only a few minutes but was already out of sight going up around a bend in the river. Ellen, Tanya's friend who's name I didn't find out until well under way was asleep in the cabin some one hundred feet from the water. Her flight in had been late arriving and she pretty much fell asleep in the car on the drive up here.

Mark and I, since he wouldn't leave me to go with the two sister's when invited, were left alone to our own accord, a good time to work on my tan in my two piece bathing suit as I was unable to go swimming with the cast on. I could now walk with only the slightest limp but could not let the bandages get wet.

"Mark it's too hot, get in the water."

"No I'm okay, maybe later."

"You're pissing me off, you couldn't drag me out of there."

"How can I go swimming and leave you here, it wouldn't be fair."

"Oh sure, poor pitiful me, basking in the sun, life's a real bitch isn't it?"

"You know what I mean Jennie."

"It won't bother me, I promise, hell I don't even like to swim, get in the water Mark."

"Fine, but you're coming with me."

"Wha, what?"

Mark sat up from where he had been laying beside me and simply stepped down into the water which was up to his waist. Moving around to the other side of the dock where I was took a minute and by then I had figured out what he had in mind.

"No, Mark, no, I'm too heavy, you'll drop me."

"We're the same size Jennie and I will not, trust me."

I was actually dying to go for a swim so when Mark wrapped his arms around me, one under both my knees while the other moved around my waist with his hand settling on my left breast, I let him. I even placed my own around his neck for extra support as he lifted me up easily, turning slightly away from the dock, before lowering me back down into the surprisingly cool water below, careful to keep both my lower legs above the water.

Looking up at my brother I was thrown back in time to the day that resulted in this very situation, the day after our fourteenth birthday. A feeling of deja vu swept over me as I remembered how Mark had carried me then just like now after I had fallen off my new mountain bike, breaking my right leg in the process just below the knee. Two blocks he carried me back to our house before calling 911 and while waiting for the ambulance he attended to my other scrapes and cuts, even washing the dirt off my face where the puddle had soaked me from head to toe after the passing car had gone through it setting up the chain of events that would lead to my fall. They never even slowed down Mark would tell me later.

Laying on the sofa I thought I was dying the pain was so excruciating. Almost unconscious I could feel water landing on my face and thought it funny that it could be raining in the house, only to look up and find Mark crying over me, his tears falling more rapidly than my own. I remember clearly saying "I love you" before everything went dark, thinking I would never see him again, only to wake in the hospital with Mark asleep in the chair beside my bed where he had stayed the whole night.

I smiled then as I'm smiling now. Mark would always be there for me and remembering what I had said before I passed out I now knew I meant it, I loved him deeply. Mark would dunk me into the refreshingly cool water four or five times before returning me to my original position on the dock, slightly out of breath.

"Thank you Mark, that meant a lot."

"You're welcome beautiful."

An hour in the sun was enough for us so we made our way up to the trailer to check out our quarters for the night. A double size bed in back with two singles towards the front, Mark and I choosing the double of course. Wanting to put some more clothes on in case the evening turned cool, a distinct possibility around here the locals having a saying that went if you don't like the weather wait five minutes it'll change, I reached around to my back and undid the ties holding the top half of my bathing suit allowing it to fall to the bed while I stood up and looked around for the bag I had brought with me. Mark's jaw hung open as I moved around the floor.

"What's the matter with you?"

"I take it you're okay with me seeing you like this."

"Sure, why not, we've seen each other before, does it bother you?"

"I suppose not, you realize we're not suppose to though, if Mom ever caught us we wouldn't live long. By the way, you're still beautiful Jennie."

"Thank you."

I found my shirt and put it on, just in time as Terri came in saying supper was ready. Hot dogs and hamburgers, your typical summer diet, I thought I would explode when finished. There would be even more later that night around the campfire as we stayed up late underneath the stars watching the burning embers crackle and pop. Mark and I holding hands and hoping the others wouldn't notice.

I was right though, it would turn quite cold and soon everybody was saying goodnight, Mark and I returning to the trailer. Snuggling up close to each other for warmth, our hands rubbing each other's arms and shoulders, it would only be a minute before Mark got a little closer, lowering his lips to mine and kissing me softly. No lights on inside the trailer we were pretty much in darkness, only a single window beside us allowing some light from the cabin nearby to enter. One by one those lights were turned out as well. Except for one.

While Mark was closer to the window he was facing away from it, towards me and was busy trying to swallow my tongue anyway so I had the first viewing of Tanya as she walked by one of the cabin's rather large windows, completely naked. In order to speak I had to push Mark's tongue out of my mouth.

"Holy shit."

"What?"

"I don't know if I should let you look." Mark turned around anyway.

It would be another few seconds but this time it wasn't Tanya but Ellen who could be seen clearly in the window and just as naked.

"Oh my God Jennie."

"Not bad, Tanya's were nicer though."

"Tanya, you mean they're both walking around naked?"

"Yup."

"You don't suppose they're... ?"

Mark didn't have to finish and I didn't have to answer because Tanya joined Ellen in front of the window where they were soon holding each other and kissing passionately.

"Oh my God Jennie."

"You said that already."

"I felt it needed repeating, I feel something else too I don't suppose you could leave me alone for a few minutes?"

"Why?"

"Nothing, never mind."

We both watched them for well over a minute, kissing, touching, I was so fixated on the magical scene before me, their hands moving constantly over one another's breasts, that it took time to realize Mark was now staring at me.

"You didn't hear me did you?"

"Oh, sorry Mark, what?"

"I said how can you stand to watch two girls kissing?"

"Same way you can."

"Yeah but I'm a guy, Jennie are you sure you're not gay?"

"Come here, I'll show you how gay I am."

Now smiling Mark forgot about the two girls behind him as we resumed kissing, very passionately ourselves. A hardness between us told me Mark had an erection and I tried shifting slightly so it would press into the tender skin between my legs while keeping one eye on the action in the cabin as Tanya lowered her mouth to Ellen's breast and actually began sucking wildly on one of her nipples. My own nipples suddenly ached and were feeling quite sensitive under the T-shirt I was wearing. There also seemed to be an itch between my legs, somewhere deep inside where I couldn't reach by myself. I began to flush as my heart rate went up dramatically.

"Mark."

"I'm sorry do you want to stop?"

"No, I was just going to say you can put your hand under my shirt if you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay Jennie, I love you."

A welcome warmth radiated inward through my body as soon as Mark's fingers brushed over my nipple, he knew exactly what I needed and was quite willing to provide me with it. My body came alive at his gentle touch. Climbing on top of me, spreading my legs wide with his feet I assumed, and while suddenly afraid welcomed the idea all at the same time, that my brother was going to fuck me. Within a few short seconds my virginity would end as Mark rammed his beautiful fucking stick into my already dripping pussy, wet with anticipation and longing. I needed him so badly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.