No Place Like Home - Cover

No Place Like Home

by Drifter

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Incest Sex Story: He observes activity in the family next door and wishes his were the same...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   .

[another oldie from the file]

(Jack and Jill - John and Debbi, Robert and Rachel - Randy and Rusti)

We had just moved into this neighborhood when I was transferred to the area with a nice promotion. My name is Jack Denver, my wife is Jill and our two kids are Debbi 14 and John 15. The wife and kids had searched and found this neat neighborhood and this house and we had just gotten settled somewhat after the move.

One of the nice surprises shortly after we got settled was when our next door neighbors dropped over one evening with wine and deli goodies. They like us had two kids, the same ages as ours. Robert and Rachel were the dad and mom respectively, Randy and Rusti brother and sister. They welcomed us into the neighborhood and offered any help we might need. They seemed warm and friendly.

The family seemed like a happy, close group and I admired them all. The two women, yeah young Rusti had a body like her mom's already, were great to look at though I felt a little guilty looking the young Rusti over like that since I had a daughter the same age. I had no such qualms about ogling the mom. I do love to look at a good looking woman.

I noticed Robert had the same hobby as he glanced from Jill to Debbi repeatedly. It was all subtle and no one seem to notice but me. We all gathered around our kitchen table and munched on the deli goodies and sipped the excellent wine they had brought. They even allowed Randy and Rusti a glass. Seeing that, my kids asked if they could too and I relented and let them, though I got a stern look from my wife. I knew it was pro-forma as Jill is usually the one letting the kids do more than I would. It was a fun evening and I was impressed at how mature their kids were. Our kids even seemed to be more mature while they were there.

The conversation was lively and I found myself liking them already. It seemed my family agreed. As they left and I had another good look at young Rusti's cute little ass in her tight shorts. When the door closed I looked my Debbi over with new eyes. I was surprised to notice how well she had filled out and how close her body was to being as enticing as her mother's (not to mention Rachel and Rusti). I felt a little strange as I evaluated her cute, well turned ass and her full young breasts that filled out her tank top very well. I felt a little guilty as I enjoyed looking at my daughter's body a little too much until Debbi noticed and said, "Dad... why are you staring at me?"

I smiled and replied, "Honey I just realized what a beautiful young woman you have become."

Her grin split her face and she ran over and gave her old Dad (I'm 38) a big hug and said, "Thanks Dad, you are so sweet."

Jill had taken this all in and laughed and said, "Hey you two, none of that hugging is allowed unless all of us are included and she and John joined in the group hug. We too were a close family.

Later as I thought about it I excused my new way of looking at my daughter as harmless, just like Robert's had been. Looking at good looking women is as natural as breathing.

In bed with my wife later the sex was great as usual and as we lay afterwards she said, "You finally noticed your daughter's body huh?"

I had always been a looker and my wife got a kick out of it. Far from jealous she even pointed out some good looking women I was about to miss. So looking was an open subject.

"Yeah, funny I hadn't before. I was enjoying looking at Rachel's full body and young Rusti's cute ass when I realized Rusti and Debbi were the same age and almost identical in how their sexy young bodies are built."

Jill smiled and cuddled closer. Our nude bodies felt good all tangled up together. Then she said softly, "Robert and Randi are good looking too. But Randi is not near as sexy as our John, but then I've seen a lot more of John..."

I looked at her and she grinned a little sheepishly and after a second she said, "Most mornings when I wake him he has an erection... a huge erection. He is already a little bigger than your eight inches Jack my love. It is very impressive. His lady friends are going to love him that's for sure."

That surprised me a little but I didn't say anything. I reasoned Jill and I could find our kids sexy looking without being improper. Yet I wondered at Jill's specific reaction to her son's big cock.

A couple of weeks later I was home alone one night, Jill had taken the kids shopping at the mall. I was in our bedroom which overlooked the neighbors backyard and also had a great view of their master bedroom. OK I had checked it out a couple of times before hoping to see Rachel again. Unfortunately they had always had the drapes closed when they were in there, at least so far. I could hope couldn't I?. Right now I had a good view into their empty bedroom. Then I noticed Robert and Rusti in their back yard. They had just crawled out of their pool and I got my first jolt of the evening. Rusti was "almost in" a very small bikini.

Damn she looked good. Her breasts were bigger than I had guessed, I judged at least 35c's now. Only the nipples were covered by the string top. Her bikini bottom was a thong and barely covered her pubic area. Her killer young ass was effectively bare. I realized I had a hard on as I stared at this sexy young goddess.

I guiltily looked over at Robert. He was fit and wore a very brief suit too but who cared? Then Rusti walked up and slid her arms around his neck and I watched enviously as her body pressed into his from head to toe. His hands dropped around her waist and onto her ass. She looked up at him and said something and the two of them turned and walked into their house arms around each others waist. At the door Robert waited as Rusti entered and I was surprised to see him pat her bare little ass. Not just pat it but also give it a good grope.

They were out of my sight and I swore at my lost view and tried to get my hard cock into a more comfortable position. I looked at my watch to see if Jill might be home soon. I needed her bad. But it was going to be some time. I was thinking about going into the bath room and using my hand for some relief when I caught some motion out of the corner of my eye.

Looking across at the neighbor house again I was delighted to see the light come on in the neighbors master bedroom and I could see Robert and his sexy daughter standing beside the king sized bed. What happened next changed my life.

As I was enjoying the view of Rusti's full, almost nude body, Robert's large hands reached up and cupped her full young tits. I shook my head fearing I was hallucinating. But no it was real. Rusti reached behind her and untied her top dropping it to the floor. Her nipples were glorious. Next her bikini bottom joined the top and she stood there nude as her father slowly caressed her hot teen body.

After a few minutes of this as I stroked my hard cock through my pants, Rusti kneeled before her Dad and pulled his swim trunks down. He stepped out of them and his erection was poking Rusti in the face. She caught it in her hands and directed it to her full lips. I was stunned and damned turned on as I watched this sex pot give her Dad one hell of a blow job.

He interrupted her after a few minutes of what had to be unbelievable pleasure and pushed her down on the bed, burying his face in her pussy. I was so damn jealous I could hardly stand it as I pulled my cock free and stroked it. She went wild as he ate her and she strained through several orgasms before he slid up and started fucking the shit out of his daughter. Her legs wrapped around his back and I watched mesmerized as she fucked her pussy up to meet his thrusts. I shot my cum all over the window then and grabbed a towel to clean it up while I continued to watch the show.

Soon they rolled over and Rusti was on top bouncing up and down on his cock as her full tits bounced in beautiful counter point. I had never seen anything so hot in my lifetime. Then I saw their car pull up in the drive way and Rachel and Randi got out. Damn Rachel looked good. I could just imagine how she would look as nude as Rusti. I looked back at the show in time to see the naked Rusti leave the bedroom and Robert head for the shower.

Just in time I thought, What would Rachel think about what I had seen. I headed for the shower myself shortly thereafter as Rachel showed up in the bedroom and closed the drapes.

As I stood in the shower I couldn't believe what I had seen. I heard my family enter the house as I turned the shower off. Jill found me drying my body and I still had a hard on. She smiled as she looked at me and went back and closed our bedroom door. We met at our bed as Jill dropped her panties and bra and it was some of the best sex we had ever had. Damn I was turned on. It took a blow job, a straight fuck and a doggie style fuck before I lost my erection.

As we lay there in a after sweat Jill said, "What the fuck happened to you? That was unbelievable. Whatever it was do it again soon please."

I kissed her and wondered what to tell her, if anything. I decided to hold off saying anything for a while. I wasn't sure how she would take it. I feared she might call the police or something and I wanted to see that show again.

After that night several things changed. I spent a lot of time looking out the window to no avail, I was twice as horny as usual which Jill loved and commented on repeatedly with a question in her voice, and finally I was looking at Debbi in an entirely different way now.

I soon picked up on another interesting tidbit. Robert and Rusti seemed almost more of a couple than he and his wife. And Rachel and Randy fell into the same pattern. I saw the two of them in the pool together several times with out Robert and Rusti. Mom's suit was identical to Rusti's and her more mature body looked even hotter overflowing her suit. My close scrutiny paid off when one night I caught Rachel and Randy skinny dipping together. They swam and stood in the pool very close. Then I watched as Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck and from her face and his motions I knew he was fucking his sexy mom. Damn I loved this family.

I couldn't get any of it out of my mind and I began to fantasize about Debbi and I... and Jill and John following our neighbors example. The more I thought about it the better it sounded to me. Would Debbi want to fuck her Dad? At that moment I sure knew I wanted to fuck her. She was a sexy thing and we were very close, but sex? And would Jill divorce me if I even brought it up? I knew from her revelation about her son's big cock that she was more than a little interested in it. But that was a long way from spreading her long trim legs for him.

For the next two weeks I spied on our neighbors with little results, and I plotted on how to make our family incestuous. It was finally helped along when Robert caught me in the yard one Saturday afternoon. He invited the family over for a cook out and swim that night. Of course I accepted immediately. If anyone had any plans they would damn well cancel them.

Then Robert looked at me and said, "You are a lucky man Jack, both of the women in your house are gorgeous."

I replied, "I know Robert but then look at yours... really beautiful."

He surprised me when he said, "All that talent, so enjoyable."

I nodded and I couldn't believe I said what I did next, "I notice you and Rusti are VERY close. I admire that... And envy it. Debbi and I are close but I have a long way to go before we are as close as you and your daughter.

He looked at me as if wondering where to go with this conversation. Then he said, "You know I was in the same spot you seem to be last year at this time. Then I decided that I wanted to be really close with Rusti... so bad I would just ask her how we could be closer. First thing I knew, and thanks to a young female friend of hers who had talked to her a lot about her life with her father, we became as close as father and daughter can get. Maybe a little closer than the law allows.

Then I blew my mind when I heard my voice saying, "I know, I watched the two of you recently"

He smiled and cocked his head. "Watched us?"

"Watched the two of you fuck your heads off. I was so fucking jealous. I wanted to be you. I wanted to fuck Rusti and now I want to fuck my Debbi."

Robert laughed hardily and said, "I know you do and who could blame you. When I got a good look at your family I wondered if you were like me. Does Jill feel the same way?"

"Maybe, but it isn't as clear. By the way I saw Rachel and Randy in the pool. It sure looked like they were fucking."

"I'm sure they were... We can help you and Jill open up things. You will love it once you do. Oh and Jack, how badly do you want to fuck my Rusti? Bad enough for me to fuck your Debbi while you do?"

That shocked me but I heard my voice again saying, "Yes... oh hell yes." I was surprised that I was ready to give my daughters pussy away so easily.

"And Rachel, would you like for us to trade there as well?"

"Oh yeah, this sounds better and better. "

Then Robert said, "I will sic our kids on your kids. I think they can plant the seed of how good incest is and how most parents want that. That's really what got Rusti and I together. Her friend was fucking her father and told Rusti how wonderful it was."

Robert and I shook hands and we were suddenly best friends and coconspirators. I walked home with a whole new slant on life.

I told the family about the cookout and swim and everyone was in favor. Then Debbi asked, "Can I wear my string bikini?"

Before Jill had a chance to open her mouth I said, "Sure baby."

Jill looked at me and cocked her eyebrow in that questioning way she has. I just smiled and hunched my shoulders as if to say Why not?

Jill laughed softly and headed for our bedroom. I followed her and as soon as I entered she closed the door and started to strip. I shed my clothes and soon was in my favorite saddle. As we slowly fucked she said, "What are you doing, trying to show off your daughter?"

"Maybe, I've seen what Rachel and Rusti wear and Debbi will be right in style."

Jill giggled softly and then squeezed my cock in her cunt and said, "Shall I wear my string too or just go naked?"

"Your choice... I'm sure Robert and Randy will appreciate your body either way. I sure do."

Then she looked at me strangely and then smiled and asked, "Is Debbi's bikini for them or for you. Maybe you would like for your daughter and I both to go over there naked?"

"Damn Jill, don't talk like that." and I lost it and pumped hard into my wife causing us both to cum like crazy.

Nothing more was said that afternoon but Jill grinned at me funny frequently as we went about our day. Soon the four of us stood ready to join our neighbors. Jill and Debbi looked sexy as hell in their bikinis and John looked like a real hunk, and me, I just looked like me.

As we joined them in their back yard wine was served to everyone including the kids and we enjoyed our steaks. Later Robert said, "Rusti why don't you show Debbi your room and Randi, show John where you surf on the net."

With the kids gone the four of us adults were soon in the pool. Robert swam up to me and said softly, "I told Rusti and Rachel of your interest. They are equally interested... now it's up to you. Do you still want to try swapping?"

I looked at Rachel and Jill talking in the shallow water and they were two wet dreams... and I knew I wanted them both... and Rusti but most of all Debbi. My cock was hard as a rock. I nodded to Robert. He said, "Rusti is going to work on Debbi."

"How?" I asked.

"She is going to tell Debbi what a sexy guy you are and how she thinks she would like to fuck you."

I just smiled. Then he called to our wives, "Hey you two sexy beauties, come join us."

Then to my total surprise I felt Robert's hand on my cock. He squeezed it and then stroking it slowly, winked at me and said, "My family will love this. Don't waste time taking advantage of what's waiting for you." Then he patted my cock and swam to meet our wives.

I stood there for a minute and wondered what Robert had in mind, the way he handled my cock. That was a surprise. But I wasn't at all surprised when he swam toward Jill as Rachel swam toward me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.