Small Problem - Cover

Small Problem

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: i know i shouldn't drink in mixed company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   MaleDom   .

I have this small problem; well it's not that small actually, it's this thing I have with drink. It doesn't happen very often and most time my husband is there to protect me mostly from myself. Even with him there, I've been known to shed a garment or two before he stops me and takes me home. The problem is that he's not always there. Christmas office parties were the worst, I rarely go these days, I had to leave so many jobs, not being able to return and face my work colleagues in the new year.

I found out early that I couldn't hold my drinks, it was when I went to college. I was a virgin until the first party I attended; how can an innocent girl like me take on three guys just because she had taken two or three drinks. And do you know the worst bit; I can remember everything, it's like a flash back in a movie. I can still see their smiling faces, hear their rude words and feel their cocks as they fuck me.

If I can't sleep and the night is very dark, the nightmares return to me. I re-run that first night in my head. I went with my new roommate to this student party. My experience with boys up to that time was just a few fumbles. As soon as we arrived a glass of wine was put into our hands and then we were whisked off to the dance floor. After a couple of drinks I felt fine, a bit giggly but in control; after two more I was gone. My current dance partner took me to a quiet area and we started to snog. I don't think I ever knew his name, but he was the first guy to ever fuck me.

My lack of resistance spurred him on; his hands found their way under my rather conservative clothes to my virgin body beneath. I can still remember him removing my bra and knickers and thinking that he shouldn't be doing that, but I didn't stop him. His fingers found my unprotected pussy and for the first time, a man invaded my body. I guess he thought this was not the right place to fuck me, so he got up, grabbed my by the hand and dragged me into a spare bedroom. Now we were alone he quickly stripped me naked, spread my legs and pushed his hard cock into me. He thrust into me for a couple of minutes and pumped his goo deep inside me. I just lay there thinking that I was no longer a virgin. He left me then but quickly returned with a couple of his mates. I hadn't even moved, I was still lying there with my legs obscenely wide open and my eyes shut tight. One after another they all fucked me, once, twice and then later a third time. After midnight Janice, my roommate found me, dressed me and took me home. Next morning she dragged me down the Doctors for the morning after pill and a supply of the normal pill.

For the next two months I avoided all social contact with the other students for fear of seeing those three guys again. Of course I couldn't live like a hermit all the time, but with the help of Janice, I came out of my shell and had a good time. Of course those three bastards had spread the word about me and a steady supply of drink was always thrust into my hand at any party I attended. Somehow I managed to get through my three years without more than a half a dozen episodes that I would like to forget, but of course I had total recall of every sordid second.

On leaving college with a good pass under my belt I started my first job. Almost immediately I met my future husband, Joe. I felt attracted to him straight away and him to me. My bad experiences with men had left me a bit mentally scarred, so I didn't dress to show off my good figure or use make up. What really endeared him to me was the first time I had a few drinks in his company, instead of taking advantage of the situation, like every other guy I had ever known, he just took me home and put me to bed. After that night I almost threw myself at him, letting him fuck me whenever he wanted. Being young and fit he wanted to two or three time every night. Oh I wish he still did now, but after five years of a bumpy marriage, his sex drive has diminished somewhat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.